Cam Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe. But a princess could give royal decrees, couldn't she?"

"Ha, like what? 'Thou shalt kisseth mine pussy whensoever I demandeth it?'"

"... yes."

Sam gave me an evil grin and went back to her sweet, tender, loving, but oh so frustrating shower of kisses.

She'd actually released my arms already. I had them free to physically maneuver her a little if I wanted, but I couldn't even bring myself to move them. Partly because I was a horny, gooey, melty mess and my arms weren't being overly obedient to my desires, but more than that I was purely just under Sam's spell. She could do whatever she wanted to me. I might complain about needing to cum, but I was hers for the duration, whatever that might be.

"You can't even hardly move, can you?" Sam purred. "I got you all boneless and stuff." She kissed past my belly button, getting close, oh so close. "I kind of like it. I should do it more."

"Enjoying it, aren't you," I said.

"Of course I am."

Sam's lips made it to my pussy at last, feeling like a small, personal heaven. Her mouth was so good right where I needed it. I moaned and put a gentle hand on her head, subtly directing her with touch and sound.

"Guess you can move a little, huh?" Sam giggled.

I moaned louder as her tongue flicked out and just barely grazed my clit. She only gave me those small little kitten licks at first, and in my state that was actually enough to pacify me for a time.

Sam's licks became bigger and more intent. She stared at me with big eyes searching my face for my pleasure and feeding off it. Before long she was alternating licking and sucking on my clit. When she looked at me so adoringly while latched on to me like that, I felt myself fall willingly deeper under her spell.

Her mouth was busy, never stopping. Her eyes were locked on to me with burning intensity. When I got close enough to cumming, and she found just the right touch to get me there, she hit me over and over again, rhythmic and unyielding.

"Sammm," I moaned, nearly a scream.

She couldn't say anything, still attached to my pussy as she was, but her eyes said more than her voice could have anyway. She loved every second of me cumming for her, just as I'd loved making her cum for me.

Pleasure ran through me, focused on my clit but sending shivers throughout. It kept getting little pangs of intensity every time Sam licked my clit again, to the point that I thought I might pass out.

She was so sweet and caring, bringing me down after. Giving the softest little licks and kisses, moving away from my clit and to the surrounding areas, then moving back up my body to finish with a deep kiss on my lips.

"You," I said, "are an absolute wonder."

"Is that what I am?" Sam asked, already snuggling down tiredly next to me.

"Get the light, please?"

"Heh, can't move?"

"Don't want to, no."

Sam reached across me, shoving her boobs in my face either accidentally or on purpose, and I had no earthly idea which. I nipped playfully at them either way, and made her dart back out of reach of my teeth, giving a little squeal followed by a tsk.

"Easy on my tits," Sam said. "They're the money makers."

"I thought that was your charm and winning personality."

"Partly that. Mostly my naked body though."

I rolled up against Sam, cuddling to her before she could nestle against me.

"You sell yourself short," I whispered. "I wouldn't be half as interested in you naked if you weren't who you were."

She sighed and wrapped her arms around me. "You always know the sweetest things to say to me, don't you?"

"I love you, you know."

"And there's another one." I felt her lips on my forehead. "Love you too, V."

****

I got to know Sam's family more over the next several days. We were right next door to each other, after all, and they had me over for an awful lot of brunches, barbecues, swimming, sunny margarita afternoons, and other such fun family events.

It was weirdly like I'd been part of the family for years, rather than having only just gotten together with Sam so recently. I wasn't used to such accepting and inclusive treatment from the family of someone I was dating, and it was kind of nice to experience. The whole being neighbours thing was certainly a factor, but the personalities at play was more important, and made me feel all the better about being with Sam, as if I needed more reason.

During the time we weren't spending with her family, Sam moved her cam shows to my place. She'd been worried about having to cancel a whole week of shows, but my return had alleviated that somewhat. She still had to limit herself a bit, but it wasn't bad.

The obvious upside for me was spending more time watching Sam do naughty things. The downside was I was technically supposed to be getting work done too, and she made it much more difficult to focus. If I had important calls or anything, I often needed to move to a different room entirely, or indeed outside.

Sam played it up, of course, both to tease me and her viewers. She had a whole act about 'sneaking' her shows in my cottage. She admitted to her viewers that her family was around and she couldn't do naked shows in the yard right now, and that she was hanging out with me. She definitely strongly implied that I didn't know she was camming, and made her flashing and playing with herself much sneakier.

"We gotta be quiet," Sam said, putting her finger to her lips. "V's in the other room, so I can do some flashes and stuff. Or put something inside me and hide it," she suggested with a wicked grin. "You know, if anyone's interested in that."

I rolled my eyes as Sam talked to her laptop. I was literally sitting across the room from her, curled up in a comfy chair while she occupied the sofa. I played along with her, occasionally making some noise or responding to her when appropriate, and much of the time just pretending like I couldn't see or hear her.

It was silly and I felt like it couldn't possibly be fooling anyone, but then again anyone watching Sam got a very curated view into her life, and really only knew what she told or showed them. I knew it was ridiculous to think that I wouldn't catch her 'sneaky camming' in my cottage, but maybe it wasn't so obvious to her viewers. And even if it was, it was kind of fun and hot to play that scenario out. Just because we know something isn't totally genuine doesn't mean we can't enjoy it.

Sam kept laughing and interacting with her chat all quiet and hushed. I was able to tune her out for periods of time to get my work done, but kept tuning back in when I had a small break and my mind was freed up for a moment.

"Hehe, you guys are right, I should put that vibe in my pussy that you can control with tips," Sam said. "But you have to promise not to be bad if V comes in. How would I explain that, huh? That a bunch of pervs are trying to make me cum while she's so graciously letting me hang out at her place?"

I rolled my eyes, then deliberately waited until Sam was in the process of inserting her bright pink vibrator thingy that activated off of tips from her audience. Right in the middle of it. I called out in a measured voice that I hoped would register on her stream while making me sound like I was in the next room.

"Hey Sam! I'm gonna make tea, you want one?"

Sam flushed, dropped her skirt down over her pussy, and looked guiltily over at me. Acted guilty, I should say, and did a rather convincing job of it.

"I'm good for now, thank you," she called back.

"Want a snack or anything?"

She was squirming in her seat now. I could hear tip noises, and it amused me to think that people were already trying to vibe her pussy while she was in the midst of trying to be sneaky.

"I'll grab something in a minute," she called.

"Ok."

Sam waited a moment then turned back to her laptop. "Ooh, that was so close." She jabbed a finger at her cam. "You guys were trying to get me caught, weren't you."

I smiled at watched for a moment before getting back to my work. Sam chastised her viewers in that very deliberate way she had which just made them tip more to keep riling her up.

It was several minutes later before Sam stood up, vibrator hidden in her pussy under her skirt, and took a quick break from her show. She skipped over to me, off camera of course, and tilted my head up away from my laptop so she could kiss me.

"That was a good one," she said. "Catching me out while I was trying to stick my vibe in."

"I thought you'd like that," I said.

"I did. So did chat, the little pervballs."

"Want me to do something else in a bit?"

"Hm, maybe catch me out for real later on. Gives us an excuse to do another spanking show."

I laughed softly. "You're not fooling anyone, you know. You like those even more than your audience."

Sam bit her lip. "Does that make me a baaaddd girl?"

I snorted. "Oh stop. Go grab your snack already."

She kissed me again and pranced off, so very pleased with herself.

I got back to work, but part of my mind was working on the best way to interrupt later on for some spanking time.

****

Sam's family left after about a week and a half of vacation time. Sam got big hugs from all of them, and I got some warm farewells too, including a few hugs of my own.

Nancy in particular gave me a long enough hug to whisper in my ear.

"You just keep doing what you're doing," she said.

"Um... will do," I answered, just as hushed.

Sam's mom clearly wouldn't know all the things we got up to, but then again I wasn't sure any parent really wanted to know everything their kid and their lover got up to. Maybe that was tacitly included regardless, since Nancy was mainly concerned for Sam's happiness and not her moral virtue.

I stood next to Sam and we watched both vehicles carrying her family pull out and hit the road.

Sam breathed a deep sigh. "Well that was nice seeing them all, but... I'm kinda happy to have our space back."

"So you can get back to not wearing clothes?"

She gave me a crooked smile. "Don't even act like you haven't missed that more than I have."

"I--"

Sam's top hit me square in the face. As I let it fall into my hands, Sam was already walking toward her backyard, shedding clothes with every step.

"I'm going skinny dipping before my show," she called back to me. "You're welcome to join."

Emotions and arousal stirred deep inside me. "You're a bad influence on me, you know that?"

"I most certainly am not!"

"I'm gonna end up being a nudist too at this rate."

Sam shook her head, flicking hew gaze back to check that I was following, which of course I was. "I'm not a nudist."

"Your lack of clothes begs to differ."

"I'm going swimming!"

"With no clothes. In broad daylight. In a--"

Sam laughed and took off running. I made an indignant noise, struggled out of my underwear while almost falling over in the process, and tore off after her. She hit the water well before me with her lead, and got to watch my awkward, splashing entry.

"I guess I don't mind being considered a nudist if it gets you naked more too," Sam said.

"Oh really?"

"Speaking of which... I've been thinking about having you on my shows more, if you'd be ok with it. Maybe... maybe less clothed sometimes."

I moved to Sam, placing soft hands on her smooth, slippery skin under the water. "Why does that not surprise me."

"Because of my cunning mind and entrepreneurial spirit, you mean?"

"No, because you're a horny little thing and you want to show me off."

Sam bit her lip. "That too. You think it'd be alright if I told my audience we're together?"

I arched an eyebrow. "You want to?"

"Kinda, yeah. It felt really nice telling my family."

"Well... I don't mind. And I think it might be fun to participate more in your shows. With limits still."

"Yeah, obviously still limits. But you'd be good with it?"

"I would," I said. "But right now... I think I'm just going to kiss you."

Sam nodded, a gleam in her eyes, and a happy, beaming smile on her lips. "Your terms are acceptable."

I kissed Sam right there in the water of the lake, not caring in the slightest that we were technically not really in a private place. I hadn't cared when I first ran naked into the water, and I didn't care now. Maybe she was teaching me to be an exhibitionist of sorts. To be freer about displaying sexuality than I ever had been before. I wasn't even worried about showing off to an online audience. Not as long as we were together.

The important question was did Sam make me braver, or just hornier? As with most such questions in life, the answer was probably somewhere in the middle.

We broke apart from our kiss, smiling at each other and floating around in the warm lake waters. We swam about, enjoying the sun and each other. We'd meet for more kisses from time to time, or just let ourselves drift while holding hands. It was a free and joyous time, and I knew there would be more like it. I'd made the best possible decision in coming back to be with Sam. I'd take as many days like this as I could get.

Sam had to go to work eventually. I did too. I should have been working already, really.

We showered together, mostly to rinse off the lake water. Sam ate me out in the shower and made me cum. She declined an orgasm of her own, not wanting to be worn out for her show. There was a certain low level of arousal, so she claimed, that made her shows the best. Not too much, but enough to just keep her on edge.

"You're telling me I don't make you crazy any more?" I asked, lazily kissing her neck. "Used to be you couldn't handle how horny I could make you before a show. That didn't take long for the magic to fade."

"Unf, no, V, it's not that. I mean yes, I don't get quite as crazy anymore. Not quite as needy. But I think it's only because I know I don't have to worry. You know when something's new and wonderful and you want as much as possible because you don't know how long it'll last? Well... maybe sometimes that becomes something wonderful you can rely on." She looked me straight in the eyes. "You came back for me, V. You met my family."

I flushed. Despite just coming on her tongue, the look on her face got me all hot and bothered all over again. "Don't you have a show to get ready for?"

"Hehe, maybe I'll skip it and take you to bed, hm?"

I shook my head and slapped her butt. "Get moving. Don't tempt me, or we'll both be out of a job before long."

Sam grinned and took her time drying off and getting ready. She only put clothes on just before starting up her webcam, driving to maximum distraction.

Not that I was particularly playing fair either. I wore my smallest, sexiest bikini while sitting out in the sun with my laptop. One that I ordinarily wouldn't wear at all, except in private. Sam brought this kind of thing out in me.

I paid for it later on when Sam dragged me over in front of her laptop. She was naked by then, which should have taken the heat off of me, but somehow it only highlighted the skimpiness of my outfit in my head. Plus she was so casual and nonchalant about showing off for an audience--she literally did it for a living after all--and I didn't have nearly the same experience with such things.

"So guys, big news, V and I are kind of a thing now," Sam said, blushing faintly in her cheeks as she spoke. "And it's, uh, kinda great."

I bit my lip, unsure where to look. I had my big sunglasses on, which alleviated my need to look anywhere in particular, but I still felt like I should have more stage presence somehow. I wasn't used to being on someone's arm and demurely allowing myself to be presented.

"Uh, hi," I said, waving the fingers of one hand.

Sam had a tight grip on my other hand, her fingers laced through mine. I took comfort from holding her hand, and as she babbled on excitedly I lost some of my discomfort and mostly just smiled at her excitement.

"Guys, no, I'm not going to get into our personal business too much," Sam said. "I know you all want to hear all our dirty secrets, but that's between us. However... I think V's gonna participate in shows a little more, so that'll give you all a taste anyway."

I was ready to slip away at any point, but Sam didn't let go of my hand. She was so bubbly and engaged I wasn't even sure she realized she was clinging to me like that. And so I sat and let a bunch of dudes--and maybe some women?--play with themselves while I sat in my itty bitty little swimsuit.

This was a part of my life now. Part of being with Sam, and somehow that made it ok with me. In point of fact, it might even be quite hot doing stuff with her with her audience watching. Our spanking shows had always been fun. This was just more of that, basically.

"Honestly, I really don't know how it happened," Sam carried on. "Like... it wasn't something either of us meant for. But it's one of those things, you know, how like if you try really hard for something it never works out, and sometimes if you're not looking for it, there it is." She shrugged. "I'm really not a relationship expert, I don't have better words of wisdom than that."

"Sometimes you just get lucky," I said.

Sam turned to look at me, a gleam in her eye, lips open to say something. I didn't let her, I kissed her before she could speak.

She made a surprised little noise at first before melting into the kiss. I didn't let it linger too long, lest we make too much of a show out of it, but it was more than enough to derail Sam's whole train of thought.

She looked from me to her laptop back and forth a few times, then took a deep breath and tried to centre herself.

"Yeah so she just does stuff like that," Sam said. "And it's pretty great."

She chatted away, getting back into a rhythm. I was pretty sure I was done, and thought about getting back to my work.

"You done with me?" I whispered to Sam.

"Um, wait, almost. Chat's asking if I'm gonna get you naked."

"They are?"

"Mmhm. How do you feel about taking your top off?"

"Oh god, Sam."

Sam turned back to her cam and raised her voice. "She might do it, guys. The top anyway. What do you think?"

"Oh stop," I said. "You know what they think."

"Hehe, yeah. They horny." Sam batted her eyes at me. "We could give them a chance. Say... ten minutes, two thousand tokens, see how bad they want it?"

"You're bad."

"That's true. You up for it?"

"My boobs aren't that g--"

"First of all yes they are," Sam interrupted. "Second of all, this is the great democracy of camming. People tipping get to decide what they want."

"I don't know if that's strictly democracy."

Sam shrugged. "Enh, close enough."

I was, apparently, stuck. It was only ten more minutes, that part was fine, but I had a sneaking suspicion I was in fact going to have to get my tits out here. Sam knew what she was doing with this stuff.

Sure enough, before time was up, we hit our goal. Sam acted delighted and really took her time moving in behind me, untying my bikini top, and slowly pulling it away entirely. I felt myself blush at being exposed, and also from Sam's breath on my neck and the teasing touch of her fingers on my skin.

"Ok, I really have to go," I said.

"Mmhm, in a minute," Sam said. She reached around me to gently cup my boobs from behind and play with them a little. "Juuussst a minute."

"You were hoping for this, weren't you?"

"Always a good time," Sam said, not sounding the slightest bit sorry about it.

I let her have her fun until my cheeks felt like they were burning. I wasn't as comfortable with the audience as she was, and there was a limit to what I could handle all at once. Admittedly, I was getting kind of embarrassingly wet too.

Sam blew me a kiss as I slunk away after, then turned back to gush to her chat about me. I had a quick smoke before getting back to work just to try and calm myself some. It helped a little.

1...456789