Camel Toe

Story Info
Just to get his attention.
5.1k words
4.4
114.4k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers

Lee and I were in the shower after having spent two solid hours working out. I was soaping myself down and sneaking glances at Lee's fine pair of breasts.

I was jealous, wishing I had some like that. Not very likely without cutting, I knew. My mom was just under six feet tall and flat chested as a board, I managed 5'9" barely and was blessed with the exact same chest.

I even had gone to see a Doctor once about getting something done, all he did was scare me. I sat perched on the edge of an examining table with my top off while the bald headed old fart poked and probed my thimble full of flesh. Then he drew lines underneath, grabbed each nipple and pulled straight up.

I let out a yelp.

"You might lose some sensitivity," He said. Then I realized the old guy had grown a woody from playing with my 18 year old little titties, that was enough for me.

I sighed, I was resigned to my fate of always being the girl on the outside edge of things.

"What's up, Mary?" Lee asked me, as she reached down and soaped up her slick hairless slit.

"You look like you are 100 miles away?"

I managed to not let my eyes drop to look at her. Lee had those perfect rounded curves between her legs while I was stuck with a huge mass of flesh that tried to poke out of my pubic hair. Mine was all wrinkled and ugly looking, I know. I used a mirror sometimes to look.

I am not gay by any stretch of the imagination, but a girl has to compare herself to the competition.

"Oh, nothing really, I was just thinking about Mike."

"Mike, huh?" She gave me a big grin. She stretched her arms over her head, causing her big boobs to lift and jiggle.

Why did she get to look like THAT and I had to look like THIS? It just wasn't fair.

"Still have the hots for that guy?"

"Well, I like him but I don't think he even knows I exist."

Mike was in the same class as me, the star of our high school track team. He was 19, a bit older than the rest of the kids in our class. I had heard something about having him been sick at a young age and missing a year because of it. He had started jogging to build himself back up and developed into an amazing runner as a result. I had spent many days at the field watching him run like the wind, his muscular legs flashing, the shoulder length sandy colored hair streaming out behind.

My excuse for being there was easy, both Lee and I had tried out for the cheerleader's squad. Lee was a shoo-in, her big breasts bouncing all directions, I barely made the backup squad myself.

That meant I got to carry the equipment, drinks, do everything nobody else wanted to do. But I also had to know all the moves, just in case someone got sick or hurt.

Looking at Mike made my breath catch in my throat, but when we passed in the halls he would nod at my best and brightest smile and walk right on by.

Lee knew that, of course. Lee and I told each other everything. Lee was nearly always the center of attention no matter where she went. For one thing she had filled out nicely, and she also showed it off as best as she could, with one button more undone on her blouses than I really dared, skirts that sometimes got her talked to by the principal. Since our principal was a woman Lee couldn't pull any of her tricks, but she had all the male teachers eating out of her hand all the time.

"You should tease him a little." Lee grinned, as she reached for a towel and started drying her hair. I grabbed a towel too, drying my wad of hair off as she tossed her long silky black locks that instantly just fell into place.

My hair required serious brushing to keep it from heading off in several directions.

"Sure, tease him with what? Maybe these?" I lifted my tiny breasts, managing a small bump above each nipple.Lee giggled at me.

"Mary, you have an ass to die for, tease him with that."

"I am supposed to wiggle my ass at him?"

"Sure, plus lose the brush!" I looked down at the mass of curly reddish brown pubic hair.

"What's wrong with my....brush?"

"Hell, if he even saw your bare snatch he still couldn't see it!" She laughed.

"Great. Now I am supposed to show him my snatch?"

"Why not? Get his attention."

"You are terrible!"

"Yea, I know.," She laughed.

"I don't want to shave it." I told her, still thinking about the time I had tried that a year or so before. I had not only nicked myself in several places but when it started to grow back I found myself squirming in my seat at English class trying to stop the itching.Our teacher Mr. Whited kept looking at me oddly, but I couldn't help it. It drove me crazy.

I have no idea how my Dad managed to shave with that thing.

"Naw, don't shave, that sucks. Get it waxed."

"Waxed? You mean jerk it out by the roots?"

Like sure, I was going to do that.

"It doesn't hurt, well, just a little bit. But then it is nice and slick, and you can tease Mike with some Cameltoe."

"Great, I am supposed to let him peek at my pussy to get his attention?"

"Hey, do you like the guy or not? Guys go nuts if they think they can see a little bit."

"Well, I do like him but...."

"Come on then! Let's go get you waxed." She pulled her blouse over her head, no bra I noticed. Oh, well, class was over. We would be off school grounds before Mrs. Carmen, the principal, could catch her.I had a flowery dress with a full hem, I started to pull on a pair of white cotton panties.

"Leave those off!" Lee said.

"What?"

"Leave them off, you won't need them, you are getting waxed."

I sighed, reached for my bra instead.

"Leave that off, too." Lee giggled.

"I can't...."

"Yes, you can! I have to teach you about boys, I see."

"Everybody will know!"

"No they won't. Well. Not unless you bend over."

"Hey, we can try that, too!," Lee giggled.

"Boys won't want to look at my nipples."

"Oh yes they will. They will stand on their heads to get a peek, you will see."

There isn't much point in trying to argue with Lee once she gets an idea in her head, so I gave up and pulled my dress over my head. I hated that damned bra, anyway. Mom bought it for me, it not only stuck me but it made me look like I had a cardboard box crammed in there. We headed down the hallway towards the door, there were several other students there. I felt naked as a jaybird, I was just sure everybody knew. But we made it to Lee's Volkswagon without incident.

She started the noisy little car and we were off like a shot. We pulled into a parking lot not 5 miles away, it was a big shopping center with several stores. Lee led me inside the one that had signs out advertising tanning booths and hair treatments.

"Mary needs a wax job!" Lee announced loudly at the counter.

Goddam her.

I blushed as red as I could, thinking I needed sunglasses or a hole to hide in.

The lady on the counter didn't bat an eyelash, and I was sure glad there was nobody else but women in there at the time.

"OK. It will be about 5 minutes, have a seat."

We sat and talked, Lee was prattling on and on about how I needed to let my hair grow longer, fix my eyelashes, do this and that. All I could think of was the coming pain I was going to have to deal with. Just then the lady on the counter called my name.

She led me into a small side room, Lee was right behind me. The lady looked at Lee oddly.

"Mary needs me for moral support or she just will chicken out."

The woman grinned and nodded.

Lee proceeded to plop down in a chair, I looked around. There was a table and a sink, the table covered by a white sheet. I hopped up and sat on the edge of the table. There was a knock on the door, it opened and there stood a muscular older man.

He was at least 6'2," his arms were the size of trash cans. Tattoos on his biceps, he looked like the guy in the soap commercial, bald headed. All he would have needed to do was fold his arms across his chest, the only thing missing was the earring.

I looked at him in shock.

"Hi, Armando!" Lee said.

"Lee! What the hell?"

"This is Armando, he is going to wax you."

"What? No way! I thought it would be a...."

"Relax, Armando is a pro, he does this all the time. He does mine, too."

"Lee! I...I can't."

"Yes, you can too."

"But...."

"No buts, you are here, let's get on with it."

I sighed again.

"No man has ever...."

"Oh, hell. You have to get used to it sooner or later. Mike has to be able to see it if you want to give him a boner."

Goddam her.

Armando looked at me and smiled.

"I really am a professional, Miss. But it's up to you of course."

"Oh, what the hell." I felt myself giving up again.

"All right. I need you to remove the dress so nothing can splash on it. And here is a towel to use as a cover. We will start out face down since this is a brazilian."

He smiled again and left the room.I looked at the towel, it looked like something I might wipe my nose with. Then it hit me, I wasn't wearing my bra!

Just then he knocked on the door again.

"Ready?" he called out.

"No! Just a minute!"

"Hurry up, get it over with." Lee said.

I pulled my dress over my head, set it on the back of a chair. I hopped on the table and mashed my chest as tightly as I could against the table, placing the towel over my fanny. It didn't even reach the table on either side.

Oh, God.

"Ready!" Lee called out, before I could open my mouth.

The door opened and Armando stepped in. I was blushing furiously, actually shaking. I was trapped, completely naked but for the tiny towel with this huge man standing there. I squashed my bare legs together as tightly as I could, closed my eyes.

He filled a basin with hot soapy water, pulled the towel off me and just started scrubbing my fanny. In short order he had his fingers between my legs.

"Hey!" I managed to squeak.

"Relax, Miss, we need to get the hairs nice and soft."

I was wishing he would quit calling me "Miss."

I did everything I could to not respond but I couldn't help it, I felt my breath quicken and my loins flush. I could feel his fingers actually brush across my rectum, then he used the whole palm of his hand up and down between my legs. I let out an involuntary groan, pressed my pelvis against the table, then instantly flushed even more at having done that. My body was betraying me.

Just as I couldn't stand it any more he mercifully stopped.

I glanced over at Lee, she was grinning at me.

Armando quickly dried me with another towel, then pulled the cheeks of my behind apart. I felt a cool sensation, and a slight tug. He repeated that, another few tugs and that was it.

"OK, not much back here. Now I need you to turn over." He said.

I saw him turn his back to rinse out the basin so I took a deep breath and forced myself to roll over while he wasn't looking.

I put my arm over my little bare breasts to hide my nipples, tucked the towel between my legs.

Armando saw the motion, reached over and handed me another towel so I tugged it into place across my bare chest. Then he turned back, set the basin down and reached into it. He reached over with the other hand and pulled the lower towel off of me, plastered the goop all over my pubic region. I felt those same sensations building again, held my breath. I felt his fingers rub back and forth just above my little button where the hairs were thicker and curled upwards. I was thinking for a few seconds that he was playing, but there was nothing I could do about it. I just gritted my teeth. Then just as I again couldn't stand it any more he stopped rubbing and started rinsing me off. The warm spray of water wasn't helping one bit.

I had long since forgotten Lee sitting there. There was a series of quick motions, some tugging and I was thinking he was done. Just as I was preparing to sit up, he reached down and pulled my knee over, spreading my legs. He actually leaned over to look closely, then pressed my other knee over. I blushed again, gritted my teeth as he cleaned up the last few hairs. Then he was done. He picked up a handheld mirror, handed it to me.

"How is that?" He said.

I looked, I didn't recognize myself. I forgot my bare breasts as the towel slipped down, it actually looked pretty good. I even reached down and pulled on my swollen lips, looking for stray hairs. I started to say something, then realized he was looking me up and down.

I covered my breasts with my arm, stuck the other hand between my legs.

He grinned at me.

"Nice!," He said, taking a last long look at me.

Then Armando left the room, Lee had on the biggest grin I ever saw.

"Well, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No, not really. But he saw everything I have."

"That doesn't matter, Armando is as queer as a three dollar bill!" She laughed.

OH. Well, that seemed to help. I pulled my dress over my head, realizing I really felt naked now.

"Fun, huh?" Lee said with a grin.

"Yes. Kind of.. God, I almost....."

"Came? Oh, I do every time, that's no big deal."

"But you said he is gay?"

"Yea. Well, I think so anyway."

"You think so, huh?"

"Well, he never shows any real reaction. Guys always react when they have their hands on you."

"How the hell would you know?"

"Oh, a couple of boys have...." She just giggled.

"Anyway. Now. Let's plan this out, we need you to get Mike's attention."

"I just don't see how my being waxed is going to do that?"

"You will see. He practices on Saturdays at the park, right?"

"Yea."

"OK. There is no cheerleader practice this week, so we will be ready."

So off we went shopping. Lee had me try on several different outfits, finally settling on a baggy legged pantsuit with straps and a white blouse. The blouse was too thin, we had quite a disagreement over my wearing that in public.

"Oh, they don't even show!" She lied.

I knew damn good and well that my nipples were obvious from any distance at all but I figured the straps could be strategically located. The legs of the bottoms weren't too short, it was just that they were baggy but I could keep my legs together. We got back to my house, went into my bedroom.

"OK, sit!" I sat on one of the chairs.

"Open your legs a little."

I did, she looked carefully.

"You need to do more than that, I can't see anything but a glimpse of your panties."

"I am not going to do the splits!"

"This won't work." She started digging in one of the sacks we brought home, pulled out a pair of sheer pink panties. There wasn't even a shadow panel.

"Put these on!" I saw her tug the little tag off of them, realized she must have bought them just for this.

"Why don't I just go bottomless?" I said, holding them up to the light.

"That might work but we want it to look like an accident."

She had me practice several times, until she thought I had it down just right.

Reach over my shoulder, stick out my left knee, turn to the right, let my legs open wide.

Good grief. I couldn't believe she actually had me talked into doing that. But I did feel somewhat stimulated at the idea. Finally It was Saturday, we headed off to the field. I had no idea what was going to happen, I felt naked with nothing but the sheer wisp of cloth between my legs.

It didn't help that there was a half dozen boys sitting in the grandstands watching the runners when we got there. Lee had on an outfit similar to mine, we went over to the side of the field. Mike was running short spurts, several of his teammates were lining up, then they would dash 50 yards. Mike was always a half dozen steps ahead. Lee put down a blanket and we sat down, I coyly had my knees together.

"OK. When he is walking back, you turn and reach for the water bottle, let your legs open just as he gets there."

I giggled and nodded, still not sure about this though. I did take some deep breaths, trying to keep from blushing. The guys sailed by us not 10 feet away, Mike was moving ahead of them like always.Then he turned and headed back, he looked our way and smiled. So I reached back for my water bottle, carelessly letting my legs flop open. Mike walked right on by as I turned back, he didn't even react.

"Did he look?" I whispered.

"Yes, he sure did!"

"God, he saw me then?"

"Yep, Unless he is fucking blind. Hell, he didn't even hesitate."

"He must be fucking gay." I heard her mutter.

"He's not gay." I tucked my legs up, not thinking, and took a sip off my water bottle. Just then a shadow fell over me, I looked up.

"Hi, Mary, Hi, Lee!" Billy Hanson stood there, a big grin on his face. Billy was the team water boy, and a bit on the chubby side.

"I love your outfit!" He snickered, his eyes were looking right up the gap in my jumpsuit. Too late I realized and put my legs down, smoothing out the pants legs.

"Go away, Billy!" Lee told him.

"I know what you are doing!" He said in a sing song voice, then wandered off towards the rest of the guys.

"Jesus, you just showed off your nuts to Billy Hanson!" Lee said, laughing.

"Damn it, you could have warned me."

"Sorry. But that was funny."

"I am out of here!" I jumped up. Lee followed along behind, we went back to my house. We were supposed to tease Mike, get him interested. Instead all I managed was to get Billy Hanson's attention?

For a few days after that it seemed that every time I looked up, there was Billy. I tried to ignore him, but he was stubborn. Finally I asked him to leave me alone. He looked at me with a hurt expression on his face.

"OK. But I just found you...you looked so..hot! I didn't mean to sound like a jerk." Then he turned and walked away.

Hot? Me? I watched him walk away. I stood there confused.

The next week there was a school dance, one of those things that everybody goes to but nobody is really with anybody. Lee was of course dancing with all of the guys, she even danced with Mike once. As usual, I mostly stood off to the side and watched. A couple of boys did ask me to dance, I got herded around the floor and stepped on a few times. Then Billy walked up and asked me. I was about to say no but for some reason I lifted my hand and went with him.

Billy could dance. Even on the chubby side, his movements were gentle, it was like we had been dancing together for years. I started to have fun. A faster song came on, we picked up the beat and in short order we were laughing, trying to outdo each other. Then someone tapped him on the shoulder.

It was Mike. Even though the beat was fast, he swept me into his arms and we moved across the floor. I got a glimpse of Billy watching us, he had an odd expression on his face but then we turned away and I couldn't see him. When the song ended, he led me back to where Lee was standing.

"Thanks! Hey, it's Mary, right? Save me a dance for later."

I just nodded.

"Wow. Maybe you did get his attention." Lee grinned.

"It was just a dance."

"He never danced with you before, did he?"

"No, but..."

"See? Progress."

Mike came over later and we danced some more, then he asked me if he could call me. Excited, I said sure.

"He wants to call me!" I whispered to Lee later.

"Got him!" She grinned.

A week went by, I saw Mike in the halls but he nodded like always and walked on by. I sat every night close to the phone, it rang a couple of times but we already had wireless TV. I told Lee that Mike hadn't called.

"He needs another bit of encouragement."

"I don't think so."

"Oh, come on! Everybody will be at the lake this weekend for the festival, we will get him good then."

Every year the city put on a festival for the fourth of July, nearly everyone goes. There is a nice beach, later in the evening some fireworks. There was always a small carnival, even local bands playing. Since it was going to be hot, everyone would be in shorts or bathing suits.

So Lee started digging in my drawers. She came up with my green one piece suit that my Mom had sewed some padding into the top of. It was now a half size too small but I could get it on.

magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers
12