Camelot Apartments Ch. 04

Story Info
Young woman gets taken advantage of by older men.
3.2k words
4.37
16.1k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Candy turned thirty years old, she had been getting fucked by her old men for five years. It started with Ron Morgan when she asked him to stay on doing maintenance for her apartment complex after her Mother passed away. He quickly seduced the chubby young woman and then shared her with his three friends. He then shared her with the members of his hunting club so they would elect him president. As she was sitting in her apartment one afternoon, she figured that she had been fucking eight men each week for five years.

Over the five years, she didn't gain or lose weight and, because of the constant sexual acrobatics, her chubby body was still pretty firm. The hunting club had increased in size from 24 members to over 50 members, and all of them sign up to bang the chubby little slut.

As she was contemplating her life up to that point, she still missed Ron Morgan. He had been gone for two years, and she hadn't replaced his cock or his maintenance position. She had been paying outside contractors to maintain the buildings, and she still spent time with Howard, and enjoyed their weekly dinners and sex. Sometimes he would invite Mr. Weston and Mr. Johnson over to have another gang bang with their horny little minx. But she really loved Mr. Morgan's cock above all others.

Although Ron's family had moved him closer to them because of some health problems, Candy decided to try to track him down and visit him one last time. It took her more than a month, but she eventually found that he was now staying with his son and his family. She left one morning for the long drive to Ron Jrs. House. When she arrived, she was met at the door by young Ron Jr. She explained that his father had been a tenant and maintenance man for her apartments. Jr seemed pleased that she was taking the time to visit his father and led her to the patio where he was reading. Ron was thrilled to see his chubby little slut.

Jr said, "Well, I have to go to work, so you two have fun catching up," as he turned and started for the door.

Ron, err uh, Mr. Morgan had lost weight since she had last seen him, but he still appeared to be in good spirits. He waited until his son had left and then stood and hugged Candy and let his hands roam all over her body. She had goose bumps everywhere he touched, and let him take her top and shorts off before suggesting they go inside.

Mr. Morgan took the opportunity to enjoy the late morning with his hot little slut's body. He explored every inch of her body and plowed all three of her holes before suggesting they break for lunch. He reheated some of last night's dinner for them and asked about her life the past two years. She told him that she still visited the hunt club and still entertained his three friends.

"I still hear from Johnson and Anderson and they told me that you still spend time with their cocks. I'm surprised that you still go to the hunt club," he said nervously, knowing that he had been selling her ass to the club members when he was president. "Are they paying you?"

"No," she said. "I asked about it, but they told me that you didn't charge anything, so I just decided to keep having sex with them for free. I think I enjoy it as much as they do."

After lunch, he took her back to his room and put her on her knees and pounded her ass while pulling her hair with one hand and slapping tits with the other. "Aaaarrrggh! Fuck meeee! Aaaaaahhh yessss! F-fuck my ass!" After blowing his load deep in her bowels, she immediately turned and sucked his cock clean and then licked his balls and ass hole.

"Damn, I've missed you, girl," Ron said.

"I've missed you too, Mr. Morgan."

After spending a little while catching up and letting Ron's hands roam over her voluptuous body. She took her leave and drove home. "Damn, I needed that," she thought. "And I really miss Mr. Morgan's beautiful cock."

Ron called one of his friends form the hunting club and asked about their fuck sessions with Candy. His friend told him that they still charged the members to fuck the little slut, but the money went in to a charity fund instead of in to Ron's pocket. He told Ron that as a result of his presidency, the members all get to fuck a young little slut and the club is donating more to charity than ever before. "So Ron," he said, "you are going down as the best president this club has ever had." Ron laughed and laughed and hung up the phone.

The next day, Caney decided to hire a maintenance man and to find a new beautiful cock. And it would be great if it turned out to be the same man. Before writing her newspaper advertisement, she went to see Howard Anderson to see if he had any friends who might be interested in the job.

"Howard, I want to ask you something, but before I do, I was wondering if you want to have sex."

The short fat man grinned and nodded his head and they both stripped and spent the next 45 minutes licking and sucking each other's bodies. After they both came and got dressed, he said, "Now what did you want, my horny little minx?"

She giggled and said, "I guess I am a horny little minx, aren't I?" He nodded his head. "I haven't replaced Mr. Morgan as my maintenance man, and I've been spending too much money with outside contractors so I was wondering if you knew of someone who would be interested in the job and an apartment."

He pondered her request for a minute and then smiled and said, "Would the job also entail keeping your little pussy satisfied?"

She giggled and said, "Well, that would be an added bonus, wouldn't it?"

"Let me see what I can do," he said. "If he is going to fill both positions, are you looking for a certain age?"

"Oh yes, Howard. I want someone older who knows what he's doing maintenance-wise and sex-wise." She started giggling again.

"OK," he said. "White? Black? Hispanic? Or does it matter?"

"No, it doesn't matter, Howard."

A few days later, Candy was lounging on her couch reviewing income and expenses for the apartments. She was wearing her favorite short shorts and a tight tee shirt that was stretched because of her big breasts pushing on it. She was braless. The doorbell rang and when she answered the door, she saw an older Hispanic man with white hair. He was a couple inches less than six feet tall and appeared to be a few pounds overweight. He had a wide nose and deep set eyes and really wasn't much to look at. As she was looking him up and down, he was doing the same to her. When she finally looked at his face, she saw that he was still looking at her breasts.

He thought to himself, "This is the woman that Howard and the others have been fucking?? Holy shit, please hire me, lady."

He smiled and said, "Are you the lady looking for a maintenance man?" She nodded and he said, "I want to apply for the job."

She invited him into her apartment and he told her that his name was Jorge Ramirez and he was a retired electrician, was 65 years old and divorced. She told him the job duties, compensation and that the job included an apartment, and then offered him the job. He told her that he could start to work in a few days after he packed his stuff and moved it into his new apartment.

She said, "Would you like to see your apartment?" He nodded and she walked to her desk and grabbed a key while he stared at her big ass.

He thought, "I really hope I get the chance to fuck that big ass someday and get my hands on those big titties."

"OK, let's go Mr. Ramirez."

She took him to the Ron Morgan's old apartment that had been vacant since he vacated it two years before. There were still a few pieces of furniture in the apartment and the garage was full of tools that were the property of Camelot Apartments. As they walked through the apartment, she said, "If you don't want this furniture, you can get rid of it."

She bent over to pick something up from the floor and Jorge could see the bottoms of her ass cheeks peek out from her shorts. He felt himself begin to get hard. "Ah shit," he thought. "I'm going to embarrass myself in front of my new boss. Then I'll never get a shot at that ass." He put both hands in front of his cock concealing the bulge.

She kept chattering away about the apartment and the job, and when she finally turned around, she looked at him with a puzzled look on her face. "Are you OK, Mr. Ramirez?"

"Uh, well . . . I-I . . . "

"What's wrong?"

"Well, Candy, I've been alone for a long time and seeing you in those shorts had an effect on me. I'm so embarrassed. I'm sorry." He hung his head in shame. "Would you like me to leave?"

She smiled at him and said, "No, Mr. Ramirez, don't leave. I took what you said as a compliment. Thank you. Would you like me to take care of that for you?"

"Wha . . . what?"

"I just asked if you would like me to take care of that erection for you?"

"But what . . .?"

She walked over to him and unfastened his pants and let them fall to his knees. She dropped to her knees and pulled his underwear down releasing a big cock that hit her in the face. She laughed and reached her small hand out and wrapped it around his cock.

He thought, "Holy shit. I can't believe that my new boss is going to suck my cock at the job interview. I think I'm going to enjoy this job."

Candy kissed the head of his cock and then licked up and down its length while looking up into his eyes. He knew he wasn't going to last very long with his cock in this plump young puta's mouth. She put his cock into her mouth and began pumping it with her hand and moving her head up and down its length. Jore had been right; it only took him three minutes to flood her mouth with his cum. She swallowed all of it and then licked and sucked his cock again before pulling up his underwear and pants.

When she stood up, she smiled at him and said, "There. Now you don't have to be embarrassed anymore."

"I don't know what to say, Candy. It's been a long time since I've had a blow job, and I've never had one from a put . . . I mean gringo." She smiled at his quick recovery for almost calling her a whore in Spanish, and realized that it wasn't too far from the truth.

She giggled and said, "Well, that's one of the fringe benefits if you want it. We can do that whenever you want to, Mr. Ramirez."

"You can call me Jorge, Candy."

She smiled at him and said, "Mr. Morgan told me to always call my partners by their last name to show respect to them."

He said, "Then should I call you . . .?"

"No. No," she interrupted shaking her head. "You can call me Candy if you want. Or you can call me something else if you'd prefer. Mr. Morgan always called me 'slut.' But if you're going to call me slut or something like that, then please don't do it when there are other tenants around."

He nodded his head and said, "O-Ok slut?"

She smiled and said, "I like it. And I like your cock. I hope you share it with me when you move in."

"Oh, you can count on that Candy. You can count on that."

After Jorge moved in, he and Candy quickly became lovers twice a week. She still spent Fridays with Howard, and visited the lodge on Tuesdays. She thought her life was quite full.

At thirty years old, she was still chubby, but most men loved her huge breasts. And none had complained about her chubby, but shapely legs. Everyone enjoyed using her body and she was happy to have at least eight different men fuck her each week. The apartment complex was full and Mr. Ramirez was doing a good job, both on maintenance and on keeping her horny body satisfied.

Howard and Jorge got together every once in a while and Howard told him about her Tuesday night gangbangs. Jorge thought about that for a couple of months, and then one day when she was visiting his apartment, he said, "I am a member of a Latino Biker Club. I want you to come to my club and dance for us."

"I don't know, Mr. Ramirez. I would have to think about it. What all is involved?"

"Well, the men are all my age and we all like to ride our motorcycles. They would like to see a hot little puta take off her clothes." She smiled when he called her 'puta.' He began unbuttoning her blouse.

"I don't know. How many men and what would I have to do once my clothes were off?"

He finished unbuttoning her blouse and reached back and unfastened her bra. He began twisting her hard nipples. "There will be about a dozen men. You would walk around and let them touch your breasts and big ass. If you wanted to kiss some of them, you could. I suppose it's up to you what you want to do with them."

His machinations of her nipples had her close to orgasms. "Oh! Aaaah, oh that f-feels s-so good, Mr. Ram . . . . Aaaaahhh!"

"So how about it, puta? Say you'll do it." He continued twisting and squeezing her nipples.

"Aaaahh, Mr. . . . Aaaah, yes. Oh!"

"Yes what puta?"

"Aaaah, yes, I'll do it Mr. Ramirez. Please let me cum."

She climaxed the first time while he was toying with her breasts. She climaxed the second and third time while he was fingering her pussy. And she climaxed the fourth time while he was pounding her ass and pulling her hair.

The next day, Jorge ran in to Howard and said, "Buddy, I owe you big time for recommending me for this job. I get my pension form the union and a salary and free apartment here. But the best part is that horny little bitch that runs the place that can't get enough cock." Howard was smiling and nodding.

That afternoon, he visited his club and made arrangements for the following Thursday night. He knew she banged Morgan's old club on Tuesdays, so he decided to give her a day to rest up before taking on he and his pals.

On Friday night, she went to dinner and banged Howard and Sunday night she banged Jorge. Tuesday she fucked six men at the hunting club. Jorge instructed her on what she should wear, which wasn't much. When they arrived at the club, Candy saw a couple of dozen motorcycles out front. Jorge escorted her inside and the place went quiet as they walked to the bar.

One particularly big man walked over and said, "Is this the slut we're gong to fuck tonight, Jorge? She ain't half bad." Candy shook her head and looked at Jorge who was grinning at her. She should have known that she would be expected to fuck his fellow club members.

She had a drink and then was escorted to the back room where a dozen men were sitting and standing around drinking beer. When she came in, they cheered. One of them said, "Good job Jorge. This puta is one of the best we've seen here." She couldn't understand why she got wet whenever someone called her a puta.

The music began and she took two songs to get completely naked. The next song was spent walking around the room letting the men grope and feel her body. By the fourth song, she had a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy.

The first round of fucking was done two at a time; one in her mouth and one in her pussy. The men wanted to make sure they all got off at least once before trying anything different. After they had all cum in either her pussy or her mouth, one of the men picked her up and put her back to him and laid down. He shoved his cock into her ass which made her scream, "Uuuunnnngggh!"

Anotehr man stepped up and shoved his cock into her pussy and a third shoved his in to her mouth. She was jacking a man with each hand when another man slid between her and the man in her pussy and slowly shoved his cock into her pussy.

"Aaaaah fuck!" She yelled. "It hurts so . . .! Aaaarrrrgh! Aaaahh, fuck!"

Over the next two hours, the 12 Latino men used all of her holes and frequently had multiple cocks in each hole. She had climaxed numerous times and begged for more like a wanton whore. At the end of the night, she had taken more than 30 loads of cum in her three holes. When the men had finished with her, Jorge came in and had her get dressed. On the way out, all of the men who had participated in her gang bang groped her body and patted Jorge on the back, saying "Great job with the slut, Jorge. Bring her back any time."

A few of the men who weren't in the back room caught Jorge and Candy at the door. One of them said, "Hey Jorge. Are you going to bring the slut back so the rest of us get a shot at her? I've never had my cock in a gringo puta before." The others all laughed.

Another man looked at her and said, "Are you going to come back so the rest of us get a shot at that young white pussy?"

Jorge looked at her expectantly and said, "Well?"

She smiled at the man, stepped forward and kissed him while putting her hand outside his pants on his cock. When she broke the kiss, she said, "I'll be back if you want me to."

Several of the men stepped forward and Candy let their hands roam freely all over her body. "Hmmmm," she moaned. "Now I'll definitely be back."

As they were driving back to the Camelot, Jorge asked, "So what did you think?"

She said, "They were great to me. They treated me very well, and I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to going back next week."