Camp Rape Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls are accosted while camping.
4.6k words
4.36
113.1k
83

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

Camping. Jen and Nicki loved it. They'd booked a site and were set for a relaxing week of leisure. They could swim and they could hike. There was even a sports venue where they could play tennis or badminton if so inclined.

The new camping area was spacious and had been set up with privacy in mind. No longer would you be camping right next to a family with obnoxious brats screaming their heads off. Each camp was relatively isolated, without being actually so. You could stand in your little camping area and not see another soul, but still feel secure in the knowledge that behind the various groups of trees were other camp sites. Give a yell for help (not that Jen and Nicki expected to need any) and someone would hear.

Three small trails led away from the young women's camp site. One wound past several other sites and back to the reception area and general store. Another went past more camp sites and finished up at the base of the hiking trails. The third, and most used, led to the trail that would take then down to the river.

Jen and Nicki had already been swimming in the heat of the afternoon and were now just lounging around their camp, listening to music and sunning themselves.

"I," announced Jen, "am going to the shop for a cool drink. Coming?"

"No, but you can bring me back a coke," came the reply.

"Lazy bitch," scolded Jen. "Am I your servant?"

"Um, in the matter of fetching me a coke, yes."

Jen strolled down to the general store. She poked around for a while, picking up a few items, including Nicki's coke. Taking her time she strolled back towards their camp.

As Jen approached the camp she heard a startled squeal of protest. Picking up her pace she hurried to the camp.

Afterwards, Nicki blamed it on the headphones. She'd just been lying on her tummy on her towel, reading and listening to her music with no idea that there was someone else there. Her first indication of a possible problem was the feel of her bikini pants being tugged down over her bottom.

"Jen!" she'd protested, hands dropping her book and snapping down to catch hold of her pants. Too late, she found, as they were drawn rapidly down and off. Laughing, she'd tolled over to grab for her pants, then gave a gasp and hurriedly dropped her hands to her crotch to cover herself.

Instead of Jen standing their laughing at her there was a burly young man standing there, looking down at her in appreciation.

"It's nice to see a smoothly shaven snatch," the man said with a chuckle. "Why don't you move your hands away?"

"Why don't you just fuck off," snapped Nicki. "I don't know what you think you're doing but I'm not interested. Just drop my pants and leave."

"I'm Martin, and I'm just getting acquainted with you. I've got the camp next to yours," he added, jerking his thumb down the trail.

Great. If she yelled there was no-one that side to hear, and the people on the site on the other side had gone on an all day hike. That meant she was alone with this creep. Hurry back Jen, she thought.

"Well, I'm Nicki and I'm not interested. What you just did is called assault. Just push off."

"But I'm not ready to push off," protested Martin. "You're not being very hospitable, you know. You're supposed to smile at visitors and ask them to sit down."

"Not visitors who introduce themselves by pulling off your pants," snarled Nicki. "Now go away or I'll scream."

"No-one close enough to hear," observed Martin. "I thought of that before I approached you. You don't need to panic, though. I'll push off in a few moments and leave you be."

"Oh, hallelujah," said Nicki sarcastically. "And just how soon can I look forward to that pleasure?"

"Oh, any moment now," said Martin. "I'm just waiting for you to take your top off."

Nicki blinked. Take her top off? Was he nuts? Why the hell would she want to take her top off? She asked the obvious question.

"And just why would I want to take my top off with you standing here?"

"It's simple. I have a bet with my mate that you'll take your top off and let me see your boobs. Once you've done that, I win the bet. Also, once you've done that, you can get your pants back. I'm quite happy to wait around for a while."

He had to be kidding. He'd bet a mate that she'd take her top off. Men, Nicki felt sure, were professional idiots. But if she didn't take her top off he'd hang around and she was sitting there with no pants. What if he tried something?

Glaring at him, Nicki made up her mind. Reaching around she unclipped her top and let it fall.

"Satisfied. You win your bet. Now give me my pants."

Chuckling, Martin tossed her pants down next to her.

"You don't know how happy that makes me," he said. "Some stakes are really worth winning."

"Great. I'm happy for you. Now go away." Nicki paused.

"Um, just as a matter of curiosity, what were the stakes?"

To Nicki's surprise, Martin dropped his shorts, revealing what Nicki considered to be an unfairly large erection.

"You," said Martin. "I get you."

Nicki reacted swiftly. She rolled over, hunching her legs under her, preparatory to springing to her feet and running. Martin was even, faster. No sooner was Nicki hunched and about to spring to her feet when a heavy hand pressed down upon her back while another seized an ankle and tugged it sidewards.

To Nicki's consternation, instead of being on a position to jump up, she was on all fours, and there was something pressing against her sex. She gave a squeal of protest, but could do nothing to stop Martin forcing his way past her lips and into her.

Nicki squealed a second protest as she felt Martin forcing his way slowly down her tight passage. She'd known as soon as she'd seen it that his cock was too damn large, and now she was getting concrete proof. She squealed again as Martin pushed hard, filling her.

Jen came charging into the camp and stopped shocked. Nicki was on all fours with a burly young man behind her, thrusting his cock into her quite energetically.

"Nicki, what are you doing?" squealed Jen.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Nicki squealed back. "I'm being raped."

"But you can't be," protested Jen. "It's safe here. That's why we chose this place. Why didn't you call for help?"

"He's from the next camp," explained Nicki, "and no-one's home in the other. What could I do?"

"Well, why aren't you fighting him?"

"How? He took me by surprise and what am I supposed to do now. Can't you see the size of that thing he's sticking in me?"

"Um. Yes. Quite impressive. Don't worry, I'll help you. You get off her and you get off her right now."

Martin drove hard into Nicki and paused, holding his cock deep within her, and looked at the little termagant spitting fire at him.

"Hi. I'm Martin. I've got a friend who wants to meet you," he said.

Raising his voice, Martin called out.

"Hey, Mike, your girl is here."

"What do you mean, his girl?" asked an astounded Jen.

"He means just that," said a deep rumbling voice as a large shape came into the clearing.

Jen paled. The man was huge. And vaguely familiar. It was soon apparent that Nicki recognised him.

"Oh gawd," she said in a little voice. "It's the man monster I ran into a couple of years ago. Remember? You saw him."

"His name's Mike," said Martin. "He doesn't say much. He prefers to do things. Um, if I were you I'd take off my bikini myself. Mike had this tendency to just rip things apart. And don't try running or yelling. It annoys him. Mike likes things to be peaceful."

One thing Jen did remember, now that she'd been prompted, was the amazing size of the cock on that man monster. Martin's erection no longer looked particularly large. If anything, maybe it was on the small side.

"Now, Mike, remember you don't screw your girl until after I've finished. You can pet her until then, but leave the screwing until later."

"In that case, don't you think you should be paying some attention to your girl instead of talking," rumbled Mike.

"Point taken," said Martin, turning his full attention to Nicki. "Now, where were we? About here, I think."

With that observation Nicki felt Martin slide back out of her passage and come rushing back up. She squealed again as Martin resumed his steady drilling, finding her pussy being battered by a constant rain of blows. She sympathised with Jen and what was going to happen to her, but right now she had other things to worry about. She squealed, lifting her bottom and pushing against the onrushing cock. She had to go with him in sheer self-defence.

Jen started to back away from the men. Maybe she could get a chance to run. Her chances were dashed before she'd shuffled more than a couple of steps away. Mike took one large step towards her and his long arm reached out and took hold of one of hers, drawing her to him.

He held her firmly, not looking at her but watching Martin servicing Nicki. Jen found herself also watching, seeing Martin's cock sliding in and out, watching Nicki's bottom bobbing in time to it, while she squealed and gasped.

Rape or not, Jen decided, Nicki's still bloody enjoying it.

She felt Mike's hand cover her breast and pluck at her bikini top.

"Off," he suggested, smiling at her.

Jen shuddered slightly, remembered Martin's advice and slowly took off her top. When she didn't immediately reach to take her bikini pants down she heard Mike give a warning rumble. Sighing, she slid her pants down. This monster was going to take her and there was nothing she could do.

Nicki was gasping. Martin had very efficiently brought her to a state of great excitement. He might have only been pleased in pleasuring himself but, in doing so, he was definitely pleasuring her. She pushed hard up against him, taking him deep. She could see Jen and Mike watching her being ravished and that just added to her excitement. Jen was watching her getting brutally taken, knowing that she was next.

Even as Nicki watched she saw Mike's hand come down and close over Jen's mound. From the look of shock on Jen's face she just knew he'd stuck one of his fingers inside her. God, look at the hands on that gorilla. Having his finger in you would be as bad as having most normal cocks.

Literally writhing in excited lust, Nicki pushed frantically against Martin's domineering cock, yielding to it in the process of defeating it.

Watching as Nicki suffered under Martin's assault, Jen finally asked a question that had been puzzling her.

"Why do you have to wait until he's finished raping my friend before you attack me?" she asked.

"Not attack, love," came the reply. "He says he likes to watch women's reactions when I initially enter them. He thinks it's funny."

"I had to ask," muttered Jen to herself.

Her eyes flicked down to the front of Mike's short and she felt ill. Surely that couldn't all be him. Casting her mind back to the last time the girls had met him, she shuddered delicately. She'd seen his erection then. It probably was all him.

Suddenly she felt a hand closing over her mound and her eyes opened wide. A couple of fingers moved her lips apart and something slipped inside her. She almost squealed a protest. If that was just a finger, what would it feel like when his erection was there?

A louder squeal brought her attention back to Nicki. Her eyes were wide and staring, her bottom humping busily, while Martin drilled relentlessly into her.

Nicki could feel the change in Martin. He was moving faster, eager to complete what he had started. He drove in faster and Nicki struggled to meet him, her own excitement starting to overwhelm her. Then she was squealing and shuddering and Martin gave a groan and released unto her, splashing deep within her.

Jen gave a soft groan as she saw Nicki shudder and slowly relax, sinking down onto the towel. It looked as though Nicki's torment was over, although the little slut had certainly seemed to be suffering gracefully. That meant Mike was about to attack her. She threw a nervous glance up at him.

Mike was smiling, and with a face as ugly as his it looked downright sinister. Unable to help herself, Jen flicked another glance down at his crotch, and promptly wished she hadn't. At some stage Mike had unfastened his shorts and let them drop and he was standing there naked. His erection, Jen saw, was just as large as she remembered. She determinedly looked elsewhere.

Mike's hands were running all over her. He cupped her breasts, rolling them around in his palms. He ran his hands over her bottom, squeezing her cheeks. And he ran his hands over her pussy, squeezing and massaging, rubbing and petting. Fingers would squeeze past her lips, probing deep, loosening her passage and encouraging it to expect him.

Heat burnt low under her tummy, and butterflies rumbled around in her tummy, apparently enjoying the warmth. Martin was sitting back, relaxed and watching her, waiting for the show to get on the road. Nicki, she saw, had finally shaken of the after effects of her climax and was watching her also.

Martin had a voyeuristic look to him, Jen thought. Nicki on the other hand looked sympathetic and eager. Nicki, Jen just knew, wanted to see how Jen would react when Mike eventually pushed that monster into her. Jen almost writhed in torment. Where were people when you needed them?

Jen was petrified. In her mind's eye she could see Mike lying her on the ground, roughly pushing her legs apart and ripping into her with that thing he called a cock. Or perhaps he'd force her to squat like poor Nicki had, and just rip her up from behind. She was almost shivering with fright.

Jen jumped and squeaked when Mike turned her around to face him and pulled her close. She winced at the feel of him, rigid against her stomach. A pair of hands cupped Jen's bottom and lifted and she made a squeaking sound as she felt Mike's cock dragging against her.

Jen was lifted clear of Mike's erection but could sense it there, standing tall between her legs, pointing at the cleft in her flesh, aiming up into her heart. Mike lowered her a little and Jen squealed with shock.

"Bloody hell, woman," snapped Mike. "It hasn't even touched you yet. Can't you wait until you feel it before you panic?"

Jen blushed, biting her lip. The anticipation had just been too much. She opened her mouth to protest that she didn't want to wait for it. She didn't want it at all. Instead she gasped, as she felt him press against her.

Damn him, I will not squeal, thought Jen. I won't give him the satisfaction. I especially won't give that damned voyeur, Mike, the satisfaction. She bit her lip harder, feeling her lips starting to yield to the pressure.

At least, Mike wasn't forcing the pace, Jen noted. Suddenly a light dawned. She wasn't the first woman to feel his cock. Mike must know how women would react to his size. He'd probably come up with a way of easing that first entry years ago and was now probably expert at it. Jen smirked and relaxed. This could be fun.

Mike was startled when he felt Jen suddenly relax against him. In his experience women were a bag of screaming nerves right up to the point he finally plugged in. And now this young woman had just relaxed and smirked at him as if to say do your worst. He blinked, and pressed in a little harder.

Jen lifted her legs out of Mike's grasp, wrapping them around his waist. With her hands clutching his shoulders she let herself sink down. Mike had moved his hands to her bottom, taking most of her weight, supporting her as she slowly took him into her.

Jen was breathing harder, excitement starting to stir within her. The pool of heat that Mike had ignited while fingering her had died down, scared almost to death by Mike's size. Now it was flaring brightly, its heat flaring wildly into a mixture of desire and lust.

Excitement rising, Jen was patting herself on the back. She was a woman. She knew how to handle a man. They were all the same. Control their cock and you controlled them and she was well on her way to controlling this cock.

Mike pushed in deeper, feeling Jen closed tightly around him but stretching, allowing even more of him to enter her. Why, he wondered, wasn't she wriggling in fright and squealing in protest? It was almost disappointing.

When Jen finally felt herself fully impaled on Mike she felt a sense of triumph. She'd won, she thought. She'd guessed right in assuming that Mike knew what he was doing and she'd been right in feeling she could handle him. She might be stretched tight, but she'd done it, she gloated.

"Um, Jen, my pet," a little voice inside of her whispered, "now that you've got him, what are you going to do with him?"

Jen felt herself going pale. What the hell was she going to do now? That damn shaft of his was too big to bounce up and down on. She sat there, looking up at Mike and feeling slightly stunned.

The pair of large hands clasping Jen's bottom tightened and lifted. Jen felt herself rising, being dragged up Mike's pole and then pushed down onto it again. What the hell was he playing at, thought Jen as Mike repeated the performance, running her up and down his pole.

The truth came like a kick in the stomach. The bastard is just using me to masturbate, she thought furiously.

"Do you mind?" she hissed at him, letting her anger be seen. "You either fuck me properly or put me down."

The bloody nerve of the man. Did he think she was a sex doll? She wondered what he'd do now.

The answer was quickly forthcoming. Mike calmly pulled Jen's legs away from where they were wrapped around him and used them to rotate her until she was facing away and down. Then he settled down onto one knee, bringing Jen down to ground level. In very short order Jen found herself on all fours with Mike kneeling behind her and in her.

Bloody hell, she thought. The same position as Nicki was in. Thinking of Nicki she flicked a glance over at her. Nicki was watching her. Jen was quite sure that Nicki was secretly delighted to see her there on hands and knees with a cock up her. Jen couldn't really blame her. She'd got a bit of a kick out of seeing Nicki getting taken like that.

Mike now started on her. Jen could feel him slowly dragging back and out, and the movement seemed to go forever. Then he was coming back again, moving slowly, still giving her time to come to grips with him.

Mike slowly moved in her, and Jen was getting restless. Her excitement was dying down, the fire burning low. It was all very nice and soothing to have Mike moving inside her like this but, dare she say it, boring. Jen started giving a little bit of oomph when she pressed back against Mike, hoping he'd get the message.

He didn't. He just kept up those long slow strokes. Sure, they'd get the deed done, thought Jen, but when? After she'd gone to sleep? She squirmed restlessly. He had a bloody big cock, why couldn't he use it?

"Will you quit stuffing around and do something," she finally snapped. "This had got to be the most boring rape I've ever undergone. If you're going to ravish someone you should at least have the common decency as to RAVISH them."

Maybe, thought Mike, he was being a bit too considerate. Mind you, it felt very nice from his position, but apparently the fool woman wanted something more. Fine by him. He had plenty more he could give her.

Finally Jen had something she could squeal about. Mike drove in firmly and Jen pushed hard up against him as he came, the abrupt change in pace pulling a satisfied squeal from her. Mike hit Jen harder, finding her capable of taking him and coming back for more.

Ha, Jen was demanding more as if by right. It seemed, as far as she was concerned, a rape had to be energetic and vigorous, demonstrating the male dominance over the helpless female. Mike had apparently being letting the side down by trying to be considerate. He drove in harder, quite willing to show the insulting little bitch just how much dominance he could demonstrate.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers
12