Camp Rape Ch. 04

Story Info
Young woman taken while camping.
2.2k words
4.02
97.3k
55

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,467 Followers

Hi. I'm Nicki. I'm around twenty, and it's rude to ask a girl her exact age. My best friend is Jen. She's the same age as me, give or take a couple of months. Um, we both like camping and tend to go whenever we can. Sometimes for a long weekend, sometimes for a week or so.

Mind you, we had some unusual incidents on a couple of our camping forays, so we're a lot more careful about when and where we go. We now tend to pick busier times so that we're not alone on the camping grounds, and we don't pitch our tent where people come wandering past.

On our current camping trip we had what I considered an ideal spot. Our camp was a little down one of the side trails, at the end of it actually, so we weren't going to get any passers-by. Half way between our site and the main trail was another camping spot. This one was inhabited by a family. A rather large family at that.

We stopped to say hullo of course. They were Jessica and Richard Mullins and they had five kids. Five! Would you believe it. They were a rather odd couple to look at. Jessica was a big plump woman, all those kids wreaking havoc with her figure I guess. If I ever look like that just shoot me. It'll be too late to save me.

Her husband Richard was the surprise. When I first saw him I just assumed that he was the oldest of the kids. So did Jen, from the look of surprise on her face when Jessica called him over. Closer up you could see he was an adult, in his thirties I guess. What was the surprise? He was a runt. I'll swear he wasn't much more than five foot tall, though Jen says I'm stretching it a bit. Whatever, he was still a good head shorter than Jessica.

As we headed on to our own camp Jen made a crack about his name.

"Don't they say Dick is short for Richard?" she asked giggling.

I giggled in agreement.

"Maybe we should call him little Dick?" I suggested, which set Jen off again.

We did a bit more bantering about Richard and his size. We were probably being a bit mean with what we were saying, but we were just two young women talking between ourselves. I'd forgotten how well voices can travel at times. We were either speaking louder than I thought or Richard had damned good ears.

We saw the Mullins family a number of times and would always stop and pass the time of day. Jessica and the kids were always chatty and friendly but Richard was a bit reserved around us. I put it down to a natural shyness.

There was a local carnival on during the week we were there and towards the end of the week Jen decided to visit it. Jessica was taking her horde along as well, so Jen went with them, me not wanting to bother.

It was a nice sunny day and I was going to work on my tan. I slipped into my bikini, spread a towel on the grass in front of our tent and relaxed in the sun. Seeing that there wouldn't be any passers-by I felt quite safe in undoing the top of my bikini so I wouldn't have unwanted tan lines.

I was lying there, nice and warm and half asleep, and I had no idea that there was anyone else around until my bikini pants were pulled down.

One moment I'm half asleep and the next I'm wide awake, feeling my pants sailing past my knees for points south. I didn't fucking worry that my untied top would let whoever it was see my boobs. I just reared up, ready to have a go at them, even if I was naked.

My rearing up raised me about a quarter of an inch of the ground. A firm hand had landed on my back, holding me down. I was kicking my legs by this stage but it made no difference.

"Just hold still for a moment," a voice said, and I was sure I knew that voice. Stupidly, I did actually hold still for a moment. Before I caught on to what I was doing my pants were snatched off my feet and I was starkers, held to the ground with the greatest of ease.

It finally dawned on me who's voice it was.

"Richard?" I asked, incredulous. The little runt dared to jump me?

"That's right," he said. "Little Dick himself, as you called me."

That's when I realised that he'd heard our thoughtless comments.

"Hell, we were just mucking around," I protested. "We didn't mean anything by it."

"And I'm just mucking around," came the reply. "Let's see if you can work out how serious I am."

Bloody serious, I'd say, as his hand was already rubbing my pussy.

"Frigging hell," I squealed. "Knock it off. You don't think I'm going to take this sort of thing lying down, do you?"

"Well, no, not really. I was thinking more along the lines of doggy style."

He didn't say that, I thought, knowing he damn-well had.

Next thing I knew he had his hand clamped firmly upon my pussy and was telling me to lift my bottom and get on my knees.

"Fuck you," I snarled. "I'm not doing anything you say."

"Fuck me, indeed," he came back at me. "That's what I'm trying to arrange. You're a little slow to get a grip on things, aren't you? Now lift your bottom."

To add emphasis to his demand he slapped my bottom, quite hard. Knowing he'd probably keep slapping it until I did what he wanted I hoisted it up, presenting it to him. It didn't take long and he had me arranged the way he wanted and I just knew it wouldn't be long before he stuck me.

He didn't seem in a rush to get the job done, continuing to play with my pussy, rubbing and squeezing and massaging and moving on to sliding his finger inside me and doing it all over again internally.

I was getting worked up and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it but squirm and protest. The protesting achieved nothing and the squirming had a negative benefit, as it just made me get even more worked up.

My one consolation at this point was his small dick. I twisted my head to try to see how ready he was. It seemed he was enormously ready. I took one look at what was supposed to be a small dick and almost fainted. For god's sake, had he swapped cocks with Andre the Giant? He couldn't be that large.

I hastily turned my head away, telling myself it was an optical illusion. He probably just had a normal sized cock and his overall smallness just made it look bigger in comparison. I kept telling myself this, even when I felt him parting my lips and start pushing the thing into me.

That's the point when I decided I was lying to myself and that he really did have a dick that big. His cock started pushing its way up my passage and I could feel myself stretching to accommodate him. And stretching, and being pushed all out of shape and stretched some more. No wonder Jessica was so large. He'd picked a wife big enough to handle his cock.

I suppose I should have been grateful that Richard took his time sticking it to me, but I wasn't. Anyway, he just kept pushing slowly in while my pussy shrieked for help and almost went into panic mode, being bent fearfully out of shape by this intruder. I was wondering if it would ever shrink back to its normal size.

Then I was full of cock and Richard was holding it there, probably feeling real pleased with himself. His arms reached around me and he took hold of my breasts.

"Isn't it fun when the guy holds your breasts while he rides you," he said cheerfully, giving them each a squeeze.

And I have to admit that yes, it is fun, but only when it's by my choice, damn him.

Then he started riding me, and I have to admit that he was good at it. All those children. He must have had lots of practice. He would pull out and then come gliding back in, and I would feel every inch of him gently massaging me. He wasn't moving fast, just steadily, and I could feel my lust and excitement starting to build.

The only thing I could do was go with him, lifting my hips and pushing back against him as he slid into me, and he kept on going, time after time after time.

He had me where he wanted me and he was going to bring me to a climax, and from the feel of it, it wasn't going to take much longer. He kept driving into me lifting me higher and higher, my whole body jolting with the force of his thrusts. He seemed awfully lusty for such a little man.

Then he stopped. Just like that, he stopped cold. It's not a case of him suddenly disengaging, he just stopped moving, his cock buried deep inside me.

I'm all confused, saying "What? What?"

"It's all right," Richard said. "This is hard work for a little man like me, so I'm taking a rest."

A rest? Taking a fucking rest in the middle of raping me? What kind of idiot was he? I'd been yea close to a climax and he wanted a rest!

All that lovely excitement and lust was slowly dying down as I just crouched there, bent over with a cock jammed up my. . . Well, you know what I mean.

Then he started moving again, his rest apparently over. A nice gentle rocking started up as he pumped into me, moving slowly at first but building up quite quickly to the tempo we'd reached when he quit on me.

Once again my excitement was coming back into play, my lust waking up and goading me on, urging me to ride him hard and get that climax. I'd earned that climax by now. Well and truly earned it.

He was busy pounding me, and I was taking the assault like a trooper, taking all he could dish out. I was panting with effort, my breath quite harsh, and I was racing towards my climax.

He stopped again, didn't he. No warning. Just going from a full on driving pounding of my pussy to a dead stop.

"Take five," he said. "Time for a rest."

Take five? I didn't want to take one. I wanted to be fucked to a climax and have it finish. How do you tell a man who is ravishing you to pull his finger out and do the job properly? Not that I could have said anything. I was too busy gasping, lustful excitement stopping me doing anything really.

He took his blasted five, while all that lovely excitement died down again. How could he damn well do something like this? When he finally started up for the third time I was right back to square one, waiting for the brute to recommence.

Finally he got going again, and all those lovely strokes were exciting me again. I found myself trying to force the pace, urging him to take me harder and faster. I didn't think I could take another rest break without going insane.

To my relief he was moving faster, his cock really slamming into me, and my excitement was rushing back at a great rate. I was squealing and bouncing under him, encouraging him to give me more and then still more. I need this, and I was prepared to kill to get it.

Harder and harder he went, my whole body shaking with the force of his lust, and I was going to climax. There was no way he was stopping this time.

Turned out there was. Like flicking a switch, bam, he stopped.

"No," I wailed, feeling abject horror that he could do this.

He laughed, the brute.

"Just kidding," he said, and ploughed into me hard and fast and I just came to pieces, feeling him squirting me as I collapsed.

When I recovered my wits I was still crouched on the ground, head resting on my arms and bottom pointing at the sky. Richard was sitting there, idly playing with my breasts.

I rolled away from him, batting at his hands and breathing hard.

"Sorry I had to cut it short," he said casually, "but Jessica and the kids will be along soon. I'll see if I can catch up with you or your friend again before we go, but I'll try to arrange for us to have more time."

He got up and wandered back to his own camp while I just stared after him, stunned. Catch up with us again, either me or Jen? Good luck, Jen, because it wasn't going to be me. And how much more time did he need? What with all the starting and stopping, how long had he been screwing me? I did a quick estimate and then refused to believe it.

Still, I couldn't help but wonder what he'd do if he had more time. Maybe I could watch him with Jen and see. I didn't want him spending more time with me. No, honestly, I mean it. I don't want him to spend another afternoon ravishing me. Why would I?

Ashson
Ashson
8,467 Followers