Campground Managers: Good Times

Story Info
Husband & wife life changing sex adventures.
13.5k words
4.37
42.2k
54
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a misdirected camping trip. We left Scottsdale, Arizona thinking we would take a Spring trip east through New Mexico and into Texas. We had traded a beast of a twenty year old diesel pusher motor home for a more compact 28 footer on a truck chassis. Pulling our ATV on a trailer behind we were up for adventure.

Then we hit El Paso. Fuck! We didn't speak the language. Then looking at the map there was a hell of a lot of shit we just didn't care about in West Texas. Even more discouraging was that there weren't a lot of marked places to park a motor home that weren't expensive.

A spur of the moment decision made us decide to turn North to cooler climes. We headed back North to Las Cruces and picked up Interstate 25. Everything felt right.

Truth or Consequences caught our eye and fit our time line of no more than eight hours per day of travel. We had a half price discount card and scored a place for the night for twenty bucks. We usually park in the desert of public lands, but under the circumstances twenty bucks seemed okay. We slept well.

Here's the low down. The story isn't as much about the camping trip as the destination. We stay off Interstates as often as we can. Travel and enjoy America. Main highways and small towns are our forte. We got through New Mexico, Colorado, and into Wyoming. South Dakota means you have to see Rushmore. Also, when it's not biker time, need to see Deadwood. Trust me. We found a campground that had some spots behind a gas station. Most of the campgrounds were closed waiting for the winter snow to thaw. It snowed 6 inches that night. We set two days waiting for the thaw and began thinking we might be a bit early.

Moving over into Idaho the roads stayed clear, however, a lot of places we would have gone were still closed in late April.

Then I see this Bureau of Land Management map that shows this little campground on a river for $8 per night. There was a camper in the manager's spot and then us along with maybe 30 empty spaces. We parked at the river and set up. The place was remote and beautiful. Laura wanted to fuck. Laura is my wife. I'm Bob. Nobody calls me Robert.

We loved the spot so much I put $25 in the lock box for 3 nights. Then I found out the campground wasn't officially open until May 1st. We learned that the next day when we met the campground managers, a older man and his wife. To this day their names escape me.

They had a pretty sweet deal. They had been coming there to run the campground for 7 years. All the camp spots are camp only, no water, no sewer, no electric. The manager's spot had all that, plus telephone, internet, and satellite TV. Plus, they got paid by the hour for a few hours each week for things like bundling the trash, and when it grew, mowing the grass. Sweet deal indeed!

The wives hit it off. Me and the husband ... not so much. He would so have grass to mow and trash to collect soon enough. I was stuck dead center in nowhere. Cell phone wouldn't work, so no news from the internet or outside world. Not even a radio station. Nearest shopping, nearest groceries, nearest anything? Who the fuck knows? We drove a long time getting there.

The second night the lady came to our door crying with her husband close behind.

"Our daughter's been in a car wreck. Her husband probably isn't going to make it. The neighbor had been baby sitting when the police came. There is no one to watch the grand kids."

"What are you going to do?" Laura started to cry herself.

"You ever heard work camping?" The old guy asked over his wife's shoulder.

I admitted to having no idea what he was talking about.

"Work camping! It's where you get free camping in addition to a small pay check for your work. Your wife told us that it sounded interesting to her."

"Uh, I don't know? Uh, Laura? Really?"

"Well it does sound intriguing."

"Job starts May 1st, ends October 1st. You'll get about $800 for each month. It's a nice long vacation and the people are great."

"What's the down side?"

"Groceries are 60 miles away, but it's a nice drive. We just stocked the freezer in the shed and there's a whole rack of canned goods. We can move our fridge stuff right into yours."

The old guy had a big grin on his face as he looked back and forth to Laura and me.

"Uh ... God, I just don't know."

"So, you say you might be interested?"

I gulped at looked at Laura again.

"I can call Arnie. He can sign you up over the phone. He'll be here next week for the paperwork. What do you say, partner?

My wife was shaking her head yes. I agreed.

I heard noise at about four in the morning. The old guy was backing his truck up to his camper. The hoses and cords were all rolled up and put away. His wife started our way with a big basket of cold stuff.

"Here you go!" She handed the basket to Laura. "The stuff from the cupboard I set on the patio."

She turned and walked to the truck. She got in. The old guy gunned the engine and "Vroom!" they were out of there!

Laura and I stood there and looked at each other ... then laughed. We were actually doing this.

We checked the now empty camper spot. Sure enough the cupboard goods were on the concrete. The key dangled from the lock on the shed. The freezer was jammed and the shelf was full of canned goods. A regular plug into the wall phone had a note attached:

"Plug into your wall jack."

We put our RV into place and hooked everything up. Regular power was nice so we wouldn't rely on batteries. We had a couple of hundred TV channels, a phone that worked, internet, and no limit to showers and toilet flushes.

"Do you know what I want to do now?"

She had what I call the "Laura Look" about her. I knew what she wanted.

"No, what's that?" I teased.

"Fuck me!"

"Jesus, Babe. It's like 6 A.M."

"So what? Fuck me!"

She took her clothes off outside. With no one around she was flaunting her nakedness.

I followed her inside and got naked with her. There wasn't ever a need to get Laura ready to fuck. She was always ready, her pussy always moist, ready for my cock. It was a nice day as the sun came up. Good weather. Nice breeze. I decided to eat her cunt for her. Well, for me, too. I knew it had been at least three days since anyone had fucked her but me. Laura's pussy always tasted good. There were sometimes I could detect a little extra she wouldn't tell me about.

There was no way she was going to push some guy's cream pie in my face. I don't think she gave it much thought that a stranger's sperm could linger up in her for two or three days. There were times I could tell the little whore had cheated on me again.

"Oh! What's this? What did I do to deserve to get my pussy eaten?"

"Just because you are you, Sweetheart.

She loved my tongue in her. She was already headed for an orgasm. I shoved my tongue in deep and swirled around in her. Two minutes tops and I made her cum. I love the way she wiggles and squirms yet keeps her cunt shoved into my face. The next two minutes with me sucking and licking her clit and she was downloading another orgasm into my mouth.

My wife was built to fuck. All the parts were connected. A kiss on the lips, a little nibble on the neck or ears and the rest of her was ready to go full blast. Any attention to her boobs and nipples and there was no turning back. Actually, anyone getting as far as the ear nibble and there was an obligation to fuck her.

With the whole day free ahead of us there was no reason to hurry. Laura was loving it. I counted five really good orgasms for her and I'm sure she slipped several minor ones before I let up.

"Come up and fuck me!"

I laid my cock at the gap in the outer lips and pushed. With her sexual experience it was never a matter of working it in a little bit at a time. I would push one thrust and go balls deeps in her as I was sure many, many men had. The woman could deliver a good fucking and reap the benefits of it for herself.

Sex with Laura was kind of a double edged sword. Fucking her could kind of get away from you. To distract myself I'd try to think of something else. That always turned out to the stranger's fucking her which wasn't always the best idea as I'd try to imagine how many guys had dumped a load in her.

Knowing your wife fucks around changes the sex narrative. Was he better? Longer, wider? Do other guys eat her pussy or just fuck her? I'd wonder if she sucked their cocks first. Maybe swallows the load and saves the fucking for a more opportune time?

Anyway, I held out for a good while before pumping my seed into her. I think I got her another half dozen times as she cums easily, hard, and often. Her hair trigger makes any man think he is magical.

I enjoy fucking Laura. I do that a lot. The woman craves getting fucked. I've caught her infidelity dozens of times and she always cries, screams, and denies it. I had never caught her with the guy's cock in her, or them even naked, or alone. I've seen cum run from her and she says she's just extra horny and she fucks me like that makes it alright.

You can be the world's greatest detective, but still need the indisputable proof. Laura can be very adamant with her denials. So, love her, leave her, shit or get off the pot. I love her. Has she cheated and fucked a lot of guys? As far as the situation goes I'd say about once a month she finds some friend or stranger she wants to fuck her. So, 15 years of marriage? Yeah? Do the math!

That's my Laura! Caught through the evidence and never admitted guilt. They like to turn it around and turn it on the husband. All those freebies I'd be entitled to and never once had my ticket punched. Maybe living in Scottsdale does it to a woman.

We fucked a little later in the bushes just because we could. Then again before she fixed us a sandwich from other people's food.

I was seeing the silver lining in the cloud was that our here it was going to be hard for Laura to fuck around on me. I was going to get to see what cock withdrawal was going to do to her. Boy, was I wrong about that!

An hour before dark a van rumbled in. My wife and I looked at each other. Our 1st customer!

The guy was by himself. I'd guess about my age. He dragged out a tent and started to set it up. He had a Doberman with him. Nice dog until he shit in the grass. I didn't know all the rules, but I could read the fucking signs.

"I'll clean it up in the morning before I leave. There's no one here but you and me."

It sounded a little threatening.

"Well, he belongs on a leash."

"Again, just you and me."

I couldn't wait to talk to Arnie about what my choices were with assholes like this guy.

"Don't forget to pay. I'll need to see your receipt."

"Sorry, Dude. Campground's not open until tomorrow. Maybe you should go fuck yourself."

This shit wasn't off to a great start.

Sometime after the encounter with the asshole I laid on the bed with my wife only to wake up and hour later and find her gone. It wasn't that late, but dark. The asshole had a dim light in his tent. The Doberman was outside and snorted and confronted me. There was some commotion in tent. The asshole came out and lit a cigarette.

"I'm looking for my wife. Has she been by here?"

"I don't know. I've been inside. Took a nap for a bit."

There was too much smugness for things to feel right. I'd gotten that vibe from a few friends and neighbors over the years.

I called out into the night.

"I'm down here by the river watching the geese."

The young ones were hatched and fun to watch. I'm not sure how much there was to watch in the dark.

I think I caught her again. Why would she fuck some guy like that asshole after she knew I had trouble with him? I guess that was the reason. I always figured she was fucking nice guys not a creep like that. I needed to go over my enemies list. Fuck!

Laura was Laura after fucking another man. Didn't see it. Can't prove it. No point it bringing up. Time to shrug another one off.

Back in the RV her evil deed was racing through my mind. I realized I was getting off on it. I wanted to fuck her.

"Let me go pee 1st, Sweetie."

She went into the toilet. I heard the toilet paper come off the roll several times. Then I could see her wet a wash cloth. There had to be a good load of cum in her. Maybe this was the time to come down on her. Maybe get a confession out in the wilderness.

She came out naked and my dick so wanted to fuck her.

She was beyond wet and slick. There was still some down flow from way up inside her. She'd claim it was from me fucking her 3 times that day. She can make a guy lose a load, but not that much. I saw her be pretty deliberate cleaning up after I had last fucked her. She probably had plans to fuck him when she saw him pull into the campground.

Fucking her was good as always and she showed great enthusiasm. I made her cum multiple times. It would have been a bust if she hadn't cum with the way she gets off.

We went to sleep with her nestled next to me. She was always the same Laura to me whether someone else had just fucked her or not.

About two in the morning I woke and laid there thinking about our new adventure and what we had gotten ourselves into. It seemed like it was going to be fun. Everybody couldn't be an asshole. Then I realized my wife wasn't next to me.

The nice thing about living in a small RV was that it doesn't take long to find some one. Nope! Not in the toilet. Not sitting at the dinette. She had to be with the fucking asshole ... again.

Anger? Confusion? Curiosity? I grabbed the big kitchen knife from the drawer. Not entirely harmless, but I envisioned me ripping a slit all the way to the top of the asshole's tent and dragging my wife out naked and full of cum.

I worked around to the back of the tent. The Doberman was either asleep or inside. I heard voices. I'd have to be careful. After 15 years you know your wife's voice and the other sounds were sounds of sex. She was fucking him again.

My knife shifted from my left hand to my right. I listened for the right time. When I heard her cum I'd slash the tent.

That was my mistake ... listening to them fucking. It got to me. Not anger, not confusion. I wanted him to fuck her almost to the point of shouting out to fuck her good. I listened, imaging the scene inside the tent, his cock going in and out of her before filling her with his seed.

"I like the way your cock feels inside fucking me."

"You've got one sweet pussy! What about your husband?"

"He's sleeping. He'll never figure it out. Like he actually believed I was at the river watching the geese."

About a half hour later I was still listening. It was mostly fucking sounds and little compliments between strangers. Some of it was about me.

"I like something new now and again. Your head of your cock first entering me, me wrapping my legs around you thinking that I've got you now. Having someone new fucking me, cumming in me, making me feel good."

"Your old man seems nice. Doesn't in bother you to cheat on him?"

"Not a bit! Not even the tiniest fucking little bit. I'm always there when he wants to fuck me. Often times it's my idea."

That conversation kicked it up a notch. They were really going at it. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" seemed loud from in the tent. My wife orgasmed hard and took him with her. I knew that moment. Knew it well. The vision of her fucking him flashed vividly in my mind.

I guess them both cumming woke the dog up outside the tent. Suddenly it was snarls and growling as I ran for my life. Asshole yelled and the dog stopped. Checking my heart rate I wondered what the commotion did for them hitting right at the peak of orgasm and all.

I hurried back inside the RV. It was twenty minutes later when my wife slipped back into the RV. Gave me a chance to cool down and lose the beads of sweat. Her, too! As she settled in I wanted to let her know I knew she was there.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"I heard that guy's dog barking and stepped outside to see what was going on. It sounded like something ran."

"Probably just a fox or coyote chasing after the geese. They'll fly and be safe. No harm. No foul."

I snickered at my own remark.

Silence. Complete and utter silence. Even the crickets were quiet. Who was fucking with whom now? She probably had a story rehearsed and didn't get to use it. She had to know that it was me, that I had caught her fucking in the tent. Technically speaking, I didn't see it so therefore it didn't happen. That was always her take on things. Let her mull that over for a while.

I slept well. Dreamed about her fucking one guy after another. The next morning I worked near the asshole as he took down his tent. He kept eyeing me, knowing that I knew.

"Hey, I cleaned up the dog poop and picked up the cigarette butts. It was a bit of a bad day before I got here. Sorry about the misunderstanding."

He put out his hand and I shook it. Funny thing, shaking a man's hand after he had fucked your wife a couple of times.

Laura was fine. Strange cock contented her in her way. She was sure our relationship had changed. She had to guess which direction.

We had the campground all to ourselves. It rained a little. Still a few patches of winter snow around. I fucked her after lunch and again before bedding down for the night. No where to slip off to that night.

Day 3. Arnie had called. Said he'd meet with us in a few days. A pair of old lesbians camped in early afternoon. We visited at the picnic tables. They seemed nice. Couple of old school teachers kept it hidden. Laura liked them. I teased that she could try switching teams.

"No thanks. I'll stick with men!"

She blushed a little. Maybe instead of "stick with men" she meant "stick with you". Different days looked to be on the horizon. At some moments she looked like she wanted to blurt out, "Okay, I fucked him!" Let her sweat it out.

With the women set up and settled in Laura wanted to fuck again. I did, too. After a snack and a half hour rest we fucked again. We were really in synch with each other after 15 years together and now with time to make use of our familiarity. I was beginning to think the sharing thing was good after all.

Then a second visitor. A big trailer behind a pickup. The man backed in and then parked the truck beside the rig. A wife and three small children soon were exploring the campground. They had two dogs on leashes. The wife was a slightly haggard looking little blond. The husband was trying to take on the role of a cowboy for the trip. Other than the big white hat it didn't seem to be working. His wife seemed bored with him.

They couple insisted on fixing us and the two women burgers for a meal. That far out in the wilderness no one turns down free meat.

Towards sunset we went to the water to watch the geese settle in. Laura tried to set the bait with me:

"I wonder if that was really a coyote the dog was barking at last night?"

It was plenty light enough for me to see her watching my face for a change in expression.

A half smile froze on my face. Another mixed message, Sweetheart?

"We fucked again at bedtime. With two old lesbians and a married man in the campground, his tired wife, three preschool age kids, and two dogs my wife was going to have the spend the night with only my sperm swimming around in her.

Okay, so I thought. I saw my wife talk to the cowboy hat. It looked more cordial than friendly. We watched satellite TV for a while and went to bed. I thought we were both asleep, yet I felt the bed move and opened one eye enough to see my wife slip out of it. I watched her slip out the RV door. I missed the old motor home all all its creeks and groans. This new one was too damned quiet. I paused a few minutes to wonder how many times she had slipped from the old one.

I didn't want a confrontation. I wanted close enough to hear the action while the cowboy hat fucked her. Their little dogs were yappers. I hoped they were inside. They might have been outside the motor home, but too close to his wife and kids. I inched by it in the light of a three quarter moon and crept up to the building that had storage and his and hers composting toilets.