Camping & More On The Beach Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple have fucking good time.
4.4k words
4.35
72.6k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that evening over dinner, Jill was subdued. I asked what was the matter. She looked up at me

"Are you ok with what I did this afternoon?"

"Of course, you were so hot and sexy, I loved it and I love you for doing it for me." I replied.

She looked relieved and managed a smile, "are you sure?"

"Yes, why," I asked.

"Well I kind of lost it and I was afraid of what you would think of me." her eyes questioning me.

I smiled and kissed her, "it was just fine, besides I had my cock buried in Shelly's pussy the whole time. Can you tell me what you were feeling at the time?"

"Mmm," she replied while remembering the events, " I was not planning on having sex with anyone but you on the beach but when Mike started rubbing my back and the images of the other the two guys with that woman kept flashing in my mind. Then he asked me to lay on my belly I could feel the sun on my pussy, drawing my attention. When Mike touched me I was surprised that my body wanted him. I saw Ian fucking that woman from behind and remembered what his cock felt like and knew that I wanted Mike's cock in me."

I moved around behind my wife as she was telling me her story. I kissed her neck and ran my hands over her breasts, cupping them and pinching her nipples. She leaned back into me.

"You want me to tell you or do you want to have sex with me?"

"Yes." I replied, "Both."

She giggled, "Mike made me orgasm with his fingers and then I saw Shelly's mouth on your cock as I felt Mike move into position. I remember thinking, he going to fuck me and I wanted him to. As he fucked me, I could feel the sun on my body, I could hear the ocean, I saw Ian fucking that woman and I could hear Mike as he pushed in and out of me. I was so sensual that I just left myself experience the sensations. Mike's climax caught me by surprise, I was not ready to stop. When he moved out and off of me I felt anger, betrayal, empty, wanting, then that other guy began to touch me." she stopped talking and laughed, "I don't even know his name."

Her words were having an effect on me as I moved around in front of her. Kneeling down and spreading her legs I told her to continue as I began to tongue her pussy.

"When he asked me to turn over, I felt like I was in a trance. My pussy wanted him and my body moved on it's own to accommodate him. Then he was inside and my view of the world shrank to what he was doing to my body. He was in control and I wanted him to be. I had multiple orgasms until I felt him explode. This is it, I thought, then my world exploded. The next thing I remember is him slowly sliding out of me and the warm sun caressing my body as I drifted on the ocean."

My cock slid into her at this point and we made love as only two people who are intimately aware of each others needs can.

After dinner Jill and I were sitting outside our RV having a drink and talking about the last couple of days. Jill was telling me why I was seeing such a change in her.

"So you see when Ian showed me his cock I knew that I wanted it. Then on the beach I discovered that you were right, there is a difference between making love and having sex. We made love last night after we had sex all afternoon. I really liked the sex and loved making love."

"That's great!" I said enthusiastically, "shall we take a walk to see what kind of trouble we can get into?"

My wife laughed, "sure, I could use a cock or three."

"Only three?" I asked.

"With my need to explore, you never know." she snickered.

It was a very warm night, Jill wore a sun dress and nothing else. We walked down the row of RV's talking about the various types and camping styles, when we heard a voice.

"Hey how you doing?"

We looking to our left to see the guy from this afternoon.

"Hey look, it's no name." I told Jill

She looked and said, "well let's go find out who fucked me on the beach."

We turned the corner where the guy led us to find four more guys. We were introduced around finding out the our friends name was John. John asked if we wanted a drink and to have a seat. The guys were all college students down for the weekend and would be leaving the next day.

"So you had some fun on the beach today?" one of the guys asked Jill.

She smiled and said, "one could say that."

There was a general agreement that the guys wished they had been there.

"Too bad that might have been fun." Jill remarked.

My head jerked quickly toward her.

"Is she kidding or serious?" I thought.

One of the guys spoke, "the beach is still there?"

The question hung in the moment of silence that followed. My wife looked from face to face.

"That's an interesting proposition."

She appeared to be seriously thinking about fucking these five guys. Then she shook her head.

"No, it's too sandy down there."

The guys were smart and dropped the idea of going to the beach.

"How about another drink?" John asked.

Jill held out her glass, which was promptly refilled. We talked and kidded around for another thirty minutes as Jill had two more drinks. She asked to use the restroom and when she stood up I could tell that the drinks had affected her. My wife was not drunk but she was pretty high. One of the guys stood up to help her into the RV and while doing so let his hand stray to her ass.

She turned, "you like it?"

"It is one of the sexiest rear ends I have ever seen, too bad it's covered." he replied.

My wife grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up showing him and the rest of us her naked ass.

"Does it look better now?"

"Does it ever." the guy replied as he reached to touch it.

She shook her finger at him and moved off to the bathroom.

"Wow!" he said as he returned to his seat.

Jill was gone about ten minutes before appearing at the door.

"Do you have any music in this thing? I feel like dancing."

"Damn right I do." John replied as he moved pass her.

A few seconds latter music was hear from inside. I got up and went into the surprisingly spacious RV and found a seat in one of the two captains chairs. Three of the guys took the couch while the other took the other captains chair. John was standing by the stereo. My wife was looking at her reflection in the dark tv, while tapping her foot to the music. Her hips started to sway as John moved around the coach pulling down the blinds so anyone outside could not see in. The room was lit by two lamps, one next to the couch and one between the chairs. John found a stool to sit on which completed a male circle around my wife. The guy next to me leaned over.

"What is she going to do?"

"I really don't know. This is a first for us. She has danced for me before and it was very erotic." I replied.

I was talking in a normal tone so everyone heard me including Jill. She looked at me and smiled.

"If I say no, does everyone here agree that it means NO?"

We all agreed.

She smiled and started dancing. Jill would move in front of each of the guys in turn and dance for them. My wife's hands caressing her body as she moved seductively to the music. When she got to me, my wife leaned down exposing her ass to the guys on the couch

"How far should I go?"

"Until you want to quit." I told her.

"I'm getting horny." she warned.

"So are we." I replied, the meaning of the word we was clear.

She gave me and evil grin, "well in that case."

Jill moved into the center of the circle and pulled the tie at the back of her dress. There was a collective groan as her breasts came into view. She began to caress them and pull on her nipples. She pushed the dress down on her hips but stopped and looked around.

"My chest is exposed so should yours."

Seconds later six shirts hit the ground. My wife went to each guy and sat on his lap, rubbing her nipples on their chest and allowing them to kiss or lick them. Sliding her hands under the dress.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Six pairs of shorts hit the ground and six cocks were pointing sky ward. Jill's dress hit the floor seconds later. My wife danced naked for the next five or six minutes before asking if anyone would like a lap dance. Everyone raised their hand.

"Ok put your hands behind your neck and keep them their, Ok?" Jill ordered.

She moved to each guy sitting on their laps and rubbing her pussy along the length of their cocks.

When she got to me, I put my hands on her hips to guide her on to me lap. I slipped them around to her ass and moved it up and over my cock. My wife whispered.

"I think I'm about to get royally fucked."

She felt my cock at her entrance, wiggled a bit and it slid in

"Feels like you are up for it."

I laughed, "mmm sloppy sixth's, I can hardly wait."

We fucked and kissed for a few minutes then my wife sat back fully taking my cock

"I'm ready" she paused looking at me, "are you ok with this?"

I gave her a slight nod, "you are giving me one of my fondest fantasy's. I love you"

Jill grinned and slowly slid off me, "I'll be back."

She started with guy on my left in the other chair.

"You can touch me now." she told him, as my wife slowly moved over him.

Jill straddled his legs as he stretched them out, his cock pointing up. She carefully moved over his erection, centering it on her pussy.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Oh yeah!" He replied.

With that her pussy opened as she pushed his cock into her. His hands went to her breasts as she began to move up and down on him. She rode him for about five minutes before standing up and moving to the next guy. It was then that I realized that she was going to fuck her first black guy. I don't know why I had not thought about it before but there were two blacks among the group. The next one was black as coal with a cock about eight inches long. Jill did not say a word just looked at him for a moment then reached out and stroked his cock. Turning around to face me and the rest she descended on him as he guided the eight incher into her pussy. It took a couple of up and downs to get him all the way in and it looked like she was enjoying it. His hands came around to rub her breasts as her pussy moved up and down the full length of his cock. The contrast was very unique, the black hands on the white breasts and the pink headed black shafted cock, sliding in and out of her white shaved pussy. She spent a little longer on him than on the first guy, before moving to the next. Twenty minutes, five cocks and two orgasms later she was back to me.

She sat in my lap side ways and surveyed the guys.

"Phew! That's a lot of work. I need a drink."

John jumped up and made her a drink. As she drank it, I idly roamed my hands over her naked body.

"Enjoying yourself?" Jill asked me.

"Not as much as you seem to be." I replied.

She laughed louder than would be expected, then slid from my lap saying to the group.

"I'm tired of doing all the work, it's your turn."

I watched my wife's ass as she walked down the short hall to the bedroom. Before disappearing in the room, she looked back over her shoulder.

"Well! Cum on."

We filed in after her, finding her stretched out on her back, legs up and spread, playing with her clit. I stood to one side as the five guys joined her on the bed. They began to caress her body, seeking out her most intimate places. One of the black guys moved between her legs and began licking her pussy. Others were sucking her nipples and there was a cock in each of her hands. Moments later she arched her pussy into the guys face and came. As she was relaxing from her orgasm the black guy moved up her body. He lined up his cock and I saw his hips go forward, driving himself into her. She moaned and brought her legs up farther as he forcefully pumped his cock into her. The others moved back a little giving them room but continued to caress her with their hands. My cock was a steel bar as I watched the guys black ass pumping away between my wife's flying legs. Leaning down I could see his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. With in five minutes he was straining as his orgasm approached. It was very exciting to see his ass tighten and his hips jerk forward when he started to cum. My wife's legs went way back as she brought her pussy up to meet his orgasming cock. He strained, pushing hard into her as his cock spent it's self inside her. One of the guys told him to move because he wanted some of this prime pussy. He took the blacks place and was pumping fast and furious. I figured that he wouldn't last long. Sure enough less than three minutes later her was straining to put as much cum as possible into my wife's willing cunt. John was next up, he had Jill roll over on her hands and knees before driving his cock deeply into her. He grabbed her hips pulling her repeatedly back and forth on his hard on. Another guy slid his cock under her head and she obediently started sucking him. A third guy was playing with her breasts but slid down to her clit when she started the BJ. Jill was going insane with lust, as the guys worked her body over. She was moaning and straining to get as much in her and from them as she could. John told her he was going to cum as he began to fuck her hard and fast. John's fucking and the guy's finger on her clit sent her screaming over the edge. Pulling her mouth off the guy she moaned.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, Yeah fuck me hard, stick it in my fucking pussy."

As John began to cum, he pulled her tight against him, Jill continued

"So big, fuck that feel good, ahhhhhhh yes yes fuck me."

I could see his hips jerk into her as his cock climaxed inside her. My wife's climax came with John's and her whole body jerked back driving his spurting cock as deep as possible. Her hands clenched the bed spread and her face contorted into a mask of lust, something that I had never seen before. Her whole body was shaking, then her head came up with wide open eyes and she let out a long moan before collapsing on the bed. The moan was something one would expect from a person who had just set down a heavy load they had been carrying for a long time. John's cock bobbed in front of him all shinny from their fucking, Jill laid motionless on the bed. We all were looking at her in awe.

I moved up and whispered to her.

"Are you all right?"

She opened her eyes and looked at me managing a small smile.

"I'm ok, that was a big one." I nodded.

"How many more?" she asked.

"Two plus me and anyone who wants seconds." I replied.

She smiled, "seconds? Ok, go ahead."

"Are you sure?" I inquired.

"Damn right, tell them to fuck me, now!" she ordered.

I told the guys to put a couple of pillows under her hips. Pointing to the white guy and then to her.

"Go ahead, fuck her."

He climbed aboard easily sinking his cock fully into her very wet sloppy pussy. After about five minutes Jill slipped her hand between her legs to stroke her clit as the guys fucked her. Soon her hips were moving as her pussy fucked him as much as he was fucking her. They went at it for another ten minutes before she felt him start to cum, triggering her orgasm. She jerked forward as her climax hit her causing the guy to pop out mid-climax. He stroked his cock through the rest, depositing his cum down the crack of her ass.

"Mmm, that gives me an idea." I thought.

I told the remaining black guy to lay on his back next to her. Jill looked at him and saw his oversized cock jutting up from between his legs.

"Wow, it that for me?" she asked.

"Oh yea baby just for you. Climb right on, please." He replied.

She grinned, "what a gentleman, I think I will."

My wife swung her legs over he guys chest and began to slid down trying to capture his black cock.

I thought, "what the hell." and grabbed his cock with one hand and put my other on my wife's ass.

I pushed up on her ass saying, "higher sweety," while centering his cock in her well lubricated cunt lips.

I applied gentle pressure on her ass as his cock began to slide into her. By the time her pussy made contact with my hand wrapped around the base of his cock, she had at least seven inches in her. I kept my hands in place and told her to fuck him. She began to slide her pussy up and down on his cock. After several minutes she was moaning how good he felt.

"Faster," I told her.

The hand on her ass helping to speed her up. Each time she came down I would tickle her clit. Her orgasm was approaching when I let go of his cock and put both hands on her ass pushing her down. Suddenly she had three more inches of cock inside her.

"Oh fuck," she said trying to move up against the sudden invasion.

My hands held her down full empaled on his big hard black cock. Holding her hips still I told the guy.

"Fuck her dude."

His hips drove into her faster and faster using the last four inches of his cock. My wife's head when down as her hips pumped up and down in time with his. I sat back and enjoyed the sight of his black cock stroking long and deep into her white pussy. Her orgasm was seconds away, as was his judging from the strain he was showing. I put my hand on her ass and slid it down, rubbing my thumb between her cheeks. With a slight push my thumb slid into her, I could feel the guy's cock sliding through the thin membrane separating my thumb from his cock. Jill's ass and pussy opened up to be invaded as her orgasm over took her. Her body relaxed as the orgasm subsided but black hands came around her ass, each grabbing a hand full. They pulled her up, spreading her even further as he began to drive his cock into her, striving for his climax. I gently slid my thumb in and out as his cock began to tense. I pulled out and replaced my thumb with two fingers, which I put on either side of his cock. With the added pressure of my fingers on his cock he came. Jill's cunt was contracting with his ejaculations and her second orgasm with this guy. I could feel him as he came pumping more cum into my wife's overflowing pussy. My wife appeared to pass out but she was conscience, just very relaxed.

"My turn" I thought.

She lay spread out on top of the black guy with his still hard cock in her. I moved forward touching my cock on her ass.

"My turn sweety and I'm going to take your virginity."

As I started to push into ass, she started to tense up.

"Relax, just relax and it will feel good."

To my surprise, she did. With so much lubrication donated by the guys, I easily slipped right in. I felt my cock slide in on top of the other guy's cock still in her pussy. I was so excited by this and from watching my wife fuck these guys, that I had to fight off my own climax.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"No, it feels ok," Jill replied.

After relaxing for a few moments, I began to slowly fuck her. I could feel the guy beneath her starting to harden up.

"Man dude, that feel good." he said.

I continued my slow steady assault in her ass as the guy got harder and harder. Then he started to move a little and Jill began to come alive.

"Oh!!" she exclaimed, "what are you guys doing to me?"

At that moment we both pushed all the way into her. Jill's head came up and she raised up on her arms.

"Oh fuck that feels good. I can't belief you are doing this to me."

The other guys began to feel her up again as we fucked her. With her up on her hands and knees, the black guy could get more leverage. He began to fuck her using longer strokes which rubbed along the length of my cock. I pulled her down on his cock and continued to fuck her ass.

"Damn!" he exclaimed, "I'm going to cum again."

Fucking her faster and rubbing the sensitive under side of my cock along the underside of his caused him to cum again.

"That's it," I thought, as my orgasm bubbled to the surface.

Laying my cock on top of his, I had one of the best orgasms of my life. Surprisingly, Jill pushed back against us and had a small orgasm herself.

12