Camping Exposure Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't want to wear it out before Patrica gets her turn, do you?"

"Fuck."

"Didn't say I wouldn't make you come. Let Suzanne get her pussy licked and then I'll make sure you both come, while Patricia takes me along with her."

"Oh, fine." She said, with a frown.

Suzanne stepped over and bent over, pushing her ass out at me. I leaned my face over and kissed her soft lips and then licked her soft inner lips. I didn't spend long licking her, my dick was screaming to stuff it into her, so I stood up and pushed into her hot wetness, drawing a long deep moan. I stroked in and out a few dozen times and then pulled out, looking at Patricia.

"Well?"

She reluctantly undid the dress she had on, pulling it down her body and letting it fall to the floor. Her body was indeed sexy. Her whole body was the same uniform color of heavily creamed coffee, except for her areola, nipples and the significant amount of inner lip that was protruding, which were all the color of dark chocolate. She chewed her lower lip as she stepped to me and then reached for my dick. She held it up and rubbed the tip around her lips before letting herself settle onto it.

"Ohmygodyes!" She moaned, as she sunk down my fat shaft. "Jesus you weren't kidding."

"Told you." Said Anna.

Patricia's tits were the largest of the group, easily a D cup, but still firm and round as I cupped them and guided one of her nipples to my mouth. I closed my eyes and licked and sucked her nipple for long seconds, as she moved slowly up and down my shaft. I felt my hands being drawn away from Suzannes tits, and down to two wet pussies. I let my fingers find their way between both sets of soft pussy lips, searching for their clits and finding them. Patricia started bouncing harder on me, making it impossible for me to keep sucking her nipples, so I leaned back and enjoyed the view of her tits bouncing on her chest. I occasionally looked at the other two girls, both now as naked as Patricia was, my fingers between their legs, teasing and stroking them closer and closer to climax. Up and down Patricia pounded, her ass slapping my legs hard with each drop, her moans and gasps growing as her orgasm grew closer.

"Oh fuck. Gonna come. Oh ANNA!" Patricia gasped, as Anna reached out and squeezed one of her nipples. She slammed herself down and began to shake and tremble as her climax washed over her sexy young body. She opened her eyes and looked at me for long seconds, panting, before she climbed off of me. Anna didn't waste a moment. She was moving to climb onto me, almost before Patricia had moved away. She aimed my cock for her pussy and plunged down on it, with a long deep groan of pleasure.

"Jesus yes." She gasped, as she began to bounce on me. Up and down, she moved, pushing the orgasm that I had already started building with my fingers, even closer to its release. I felt my own urgency growing, becoming undeniable. I closed my eyes and tried to hold myself back as my body screamed for release. I waited, feeling for her to climax with me, and as soon as I felt her pussy start to tremble and spasm, I let myself go, my body jerking hard as my cock pumped a gush up into her. I leaned my head back and enjoyed the sensation, of her pussy squeezing my surging cock, as we came in unison.

"Ohhhhh damn." I groaned softly. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

"Oh yeah." She panted. "I did."

"Only one that didn't get one was me." Suzanne said with a pout.

"Tell you what. I'll owe you a special one. Anywhere, any time."

"You sure?"

"Uh huh."

"I'll let you know. I have a few ideas."

"Just remember, gotta be naked."

"I will be." She said, with a naughty looking little grin.

Anna pulled off of me and took her panties from off my desk and slipped them back on to catch the cum drooling from her pussy. God, she looked so fucking sexy! I watched them all dress, finally standing up and pulling my own clothes back in place before they left. Each of them gave me a long, wet kiss, before slipping out the door and down the hall.

It took at least half an hour before my mind was working right again. I knew what I did was wrong, and could cost me my job, but I still couldn't help myself. I was going to have to figure out how to stop this, or I was going to have to get some professional help, here on campus. I thought about chatting with my friend, but she already was overlooking me having sex with two students, and now I was going to add more? And not be in trouble for it? I didn't see how that was going to work. Maybe a leave of absence, but, for how long? This could take years to wear off!

I was still sitting, pondering my concerns and options, when my phone rang. "Doctor Connor," I answered automatically.

" Dr Connor. This is Dean Nichols. I was wondering if you had a few minutes to get together with us, this morning?

My emergency antenna quickly deployed. Short notice, not good. Dean Nichols, my boss's boss, not good. Get together with US? Definitely not good. Say goodbye to my career, not good. "Um. Sure. When?"

"Are you available now?"

"Uh. Yeah. I can be."

"Excellent. There's a conference room just down the hall from my office, say, ten minutes?

Us in a conference room? Not good at all. But I was stuck. "Sure, be there in ten."

"Fine, see you then. He said, before hanging up.

I looked around the office and wondered if I'd see it again. My guess was Gina and Elain. Probably a formal hearing before they fire me. Not that the hearing would do any good. I wouldn't lie. If they were going to fire me for it, all I could do is explain my side and take my lumps. I headed out the door a couple minutes later, knowing it would only take me about three minutes to walk to the admin building and his office. To my surprise, even though I was early, the dean was already there, along with another woman I didn't recognize, and Diane. If I had any thoughts this wasn't what I guessed, it was dispelled by her presence.

"Hello Dr Connor." The dean said, as he stood up and reached out to shake my hand, which sort of surprised me, considering what I was expecting. I took his hand and shook it. "This is vice provost Claire Daniels, student affairs, and I believe you know Diane already. Have a seat." I sat down across the table from the three of them, unsure what to do next.

"I realize this is an extraordinary situation for you, so let me put you at ease as much as I can. The chancellor had appointed the three of us as a sexual assault task force, given the unusual number of victims. Under this investigation, you are considered a victim here. And yes, I am aware that there has been some, what shall I say, unusual sexual activity going on at a number of locations. We've spent a considerable amount of time with a detective Connor, and as part of that we have viewed some small portions of video she has provided in order to help us understand just exactly what was happening. Among that video was a segment where you were restrained under duress and conditioned, is the term she used, conditioned to respond in certain ways to certain stimuli. We had a hard time believing just how effective this conditioning was, until we viewed footage of a woman being conditioned, and then later footage of her being triggered, as she calls it, to respond, according to that conditioning. The footage was indeed graphic and, honestly, very startling. She had indicated that you were the one that discovered what was happening, and that you have been working closely with her to identify victims."

"Yes sir. I have."

"Stan. Please. We want to keep this as comfortable and informal as we can. What we would like from you Allen, is to get a better feel for how this is impacting the victims. We chose you, partly because you already have a trust relationship with Diane, and, well, to be frank, you're the only man on the list. All the rest of the victims appear to be female of varying ages."

The vice provost leaned forward, toward me, resting her arms on the table. "If you could explain a bit more about how you became involved? The detective was hesitant to share the entire video segment, and suggested that for privacy reasons, we should discuss it with you. As part of the victim rights, you can refuse to discuss any of it. But we were hoping to get your Insight."

"Allen." Diane said quietly. "I think it would help, if you could help us. I know some things that have been happening in your department that are clearly inappropriate, but we've withheld action until we can understand the context of what you are experiencing. Nothing you say here will go beyond this room. This is your opportunity to help us understand what you are going through."

"Alright. But let me say, Dean, um, Stan. You may choose to want to step aside from this task force. No, not because you are the only man on it. But as I go on, you may find yourself in an untenable conflict of interest."

"I'm not sure I understand why, but I'll keep that in mind as we talk." He said frowning.

"It all started, what has to be almost nine months ago now. I noticed a sudden change in my wife's behavior. She suddenly started to avoid sex. I noticed things that I haven't even told her about. I noticed a sudden increase in the number of undergarments she was buying. For some reason, she was losing brassieres and underwear. She'd often come home from work late without a bra, or she'd go out on an evening to see a friend and come home looking disheveled and sometimes with still damp hair. My obvious conclusion was that she was going out for sex. I didn't want to think about her cheating on me, so I denied what I as seeing for months, but it didn't get any better. Things came to a head several weeks ago, about the end of the semester. We went camping, and I took additional time off. More than she had, so I stayed at the lake camping, while she returned to town and worked."

"I found I was suddenly very tempted to have sex with other women. It started even before that, almost three weeks before the end of the semester. I noticed that for some reason, I became less concerned about my wife's unusual behavior and much more focused on women in general. Any woman that flirted with me, I flirted back. Not just a little bit, but a LOT. I was clearly coming on to them sexually, and I recognized it and was forcing myself to try and not allow it to get out of control. As the days passed, it became very,much harder. I caught myself, actually squeezing the butt of a young woman in the elevator, that had responded to my flirt. She didn't complain, and seemed to like it, but fortunately for me, she and I didn't end up getting off on the same floor. While I was camping, that changed. I suddenly found myself unable to restrain myself. A woman in the campground was definitely flirting with me and it quickly moved from just flirting to physical relations."

"And you were okay with doing that?" Claire asked.

"Actually, I felt horribly guilty about it afterwards, but at the time I just couldn't help myself. Once she was naked, I was quite literally unable to restrain my desire to have sex with her. And it wasn't just her. Over the course of the week, I had sex with no less than seven different women there, all of them after flirting or teasing got them naked. At the same time, I was spending a lot of time thinking about my wife and my relationship, and I realized that she set me up, to cheat on her. She actually invited the first woman to seduce me and have sex. The only reason I could think of was that she was indeed cheating and this was her way of making it so I'd have to forgive her. It wasn't until the second weekend, when my wife came back, that I confronted her about it. Even then, we didn't understand what had happened. She admitted that she had had sex with a friend's son, Adam. She also confessed that she had had sex with not only him, but a number of friends on multiple occasions. But her recollections were foggy and not particularly defined. So, I went over to confront June about what her son had been doing with my wife. I knew something was off, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I had this weird thought, in my mind, and I went into her house, snooping around, and that's when I found the computer."

"And you told the police."

"I did. There were hundreds and hundreds of hours of video on the drive. Adam had wired the whole house with motion sensitive cameras, and was streaming it to, well, I don't know who. But I made a copy of the drive, before I called the police. I was glad I did. Over the last few weeks, I've been going through and trying to identify women that were compromised. It's amazing how intertwined lives can be. I've found co-workers, my wife's friends, my friend's wives, even students. I'm sure the list you have is primarily university employees and students. But there are so many more. People I know that are doing unspeakable, sexual things that they would never consider. The wife of one friend, who is extremely religious and conservative, is now allowing herself to be tied to a table and have multiple guys have sex with her, in every way imaginable. In one instance, she was taken by no less than twelve guys over a period of just over an hour. I haven't told her yet. I don't think she even knows she has done it. I'm waiting to tell her, hoping that the memory block he tries to use will hold. It would be devastating for her to find out she did that."

"I understand your concern for your friend, but don't you think you should let the professionals handle this?" Claire asked.

"Handle it how? They can't fix it. They can't change it. All they can do is tell her she did this horrible thing and offer her some counseling to help her deal with the aftermath. No, I'd rather be the keeper of the news, until such time as she has to know."

"And how will you know that?"

I shrugged. "If I had all the answers, I wouldn't have the problem I do right now."

"Let's get back to that." Stan said quietly. "So, you found the computer."

"Yeah. It wasn't until the detective came to see us, out camping, that we found out I had been conditioned. It seems that the women were given instructions, on not bringing men over to the house without checking with June that it was okay. We stopped by unannounced, and walked in on a rape orgy."

"A rape orgy?" Claire asked curiously.

"When I walked in, the wife of my best friend was secured to this table, that kept her arms spread and held her legs up and apart so she was completely exposed. There was a guy, standing at that end of the table, having sex with her, and telling her all this nasty stuff about how he was going to fill her with is cum and shit like that. She was struggling to try to break out of the bonds, and none of the other women, six others, were doing anything to help her. They were just sitting around watching. I walked over and shoved the guy away from her. Well, Adam was watching, from where I didn't see him, and he immediately shouted for the women, that were hanging out, to restrain me. I ended up with six of them laying on top of me, pinning me to the ground. I didn't want to hurt them, which was probably why I was taken down, as easily as I was. In the struggle, the weapon I always carry when I'm not here, fell out and Adam found it."

"So that's where he got the gun?" Diane asked.

"Yep, it was mine. He put it to Sue's, my wife's, head and told me if I didn't stop struggling, he'd shoot her. I ended up handcuffed in the kitchen. He spent some time talking to Sue, apparently, he does this thing, where he can put them back under his spell by saying a certain thing. He sorta puts them back into the hypnotic trance. I didn't think that kind of thing was possible, until I saw it done. He had her mix the drugs and feed them to me. It was drink the water laced with drugs, or have my wife be shot. I drank. The thing of all this was, I didn't even remember doing any of this, until the detective told me about the video. I'd never even thought to look for anything with me in it."

"And that was the video we saw, of you handcuffed in the kitchen?"

"Apparently."

"So, we heard him outline what he was going to do to you, in the discussion with your wife. His punishment as he said. I take it that he has conditioned you that way?"

"Yes sir, he has. As the weeks have passed, the conditioning has seemed to become more intense. At first, I could resist to some extent. Now, I find myself flirting with women more frequently, and if they respond, those flirts become much more intense. Quite honestly, I find myself tying to convince them to flash body parts, or take off clothing items. The goal is to get them naked, because once they are naked, I am completely unable to refrain from having sex. The only way it's stopped, is for them to say no. If they firmly say no, I can break out and let it all go, but otherwise, I'm unable to help myself."

"And this applies to any woman?" Claire asked.

I looked at her seriously. "If you took that dress off, I would, without any hesitation, have sex with you, right here, in this room, in front of them. I find you to be quite attractive, even in that somewhat stiff business skirt suit. You'd look a lot sexier if you lost the jacket."

She looked at me almost in shock. "I see," she whispered. "Now, I understand that you have been having sexual relations, with a staff member of your department."

"Actually, yes. The therapist suggested that we find a younger couple, we could trust, to have relations with. Sue was conditioned to want younger men, and working with partly naked young men at the clinic, we agreed that it would be a good safety valve. If she can hold back long enough to get off work, Joe will make himself available to give her satisfaction. That presumes of course, that she isn't physically triggered."

"Physically triggered?" Claire asked.

"We think that Sue was one of his early attempts. He gave her a physical trigger. Rubbing her shoulders in just a certain way, or her lower back, it would trigger an intense physical desire to have sex, with whoever was rubbing her."

"In a certain way?" Claire asked.

"Sure. Let me show you." I answered, as I stood up. I walked around the table until I was behind her. "Let me take your jacket off," I suggested. She looked back at me and then at Diane, who just nodded, ever so slightly. She allowed me to help her slide her coat off and lay it on the table. "Any guy that came up to her and did this," I said as I gently laid my hands on her shoulders. I began to rub the base of her neck, right near her spine, with my thumbs, allowing my fingers to gently rub the top of her shoulders. She let her head drop forward some, at the pleasant sensation. I leaned my face down next to hers as I continued to rub her shoulders. "Any guy that does this, she has a sudden intense desire to have sex with." I whispered, before I turned my head slightly and let my lips brush her earlobe. My hands moved over her shoulders a little further, my finger tips stroking her upper chest now as my thumbs rubbed the sides of her neck instead of the back.

"I, um. I think I get the idea." She answered, a little breathlessly, as I kissed her earlobe again.

"I was right. You do look a lot sexier, without the coat." I whispered, as I let my hands slide down a little further, stroking the top swell of both her modest sized breasts. "Much sexier."

She suddenly reached for my hands and pulled them away. "I think I get the point. So, anyone that rubs her that way, she's going to want to have sex with?"

I straightened and pulled a chair out next to her and sat in it, sitting so I was looking at her. "Uh huh. But he went back and added verbal commands. Most of the women he programmed used verbal commands. Things like, I'd love to see you naked. Or, if you show me your sexy tits, I'll make the orgasm more than worth it. Things like that." I said, twisting my chair so I was reaching my finger tips to her stocking covered leg, where it stuck out from her skirt.