Camping Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justtoold
Justtoold
289 Followers

When we got back to the others the three of them were all crowded on the couch and I noticed that Erin had taken off her hoodie. Chase and Ben had Erin in between them and she was intently watching the TV. I noticed the movie the guys were playing was a homemade porn. Erin was totally engrossed in the movie which was about three guys and a girl getting it on in what looked like the camper we were in. She was so engrossed she didn't seem to notice the guys were lightly touching her every now and then.

Chace and ben both looked over at Al and me. They both got smiles on their faces when Al told them to go for it. They then knew Al had talked with me and I was OK with whatever happened, and Erin was fair game. I took in the scene for a couple of minutes then asked her. "Are you enjoying the movie Erin."

Without taking her eyes off the TV she replied, "Yeah. I've never imagined a woman with three guys and I want to see how she handles things."

Just then the guys in the movie turned so their faces were shown as they undressed the woman and Erin gave a loud gasp and turning to Chase and exclaimed, "Holy shit is that you three guys? Who is the woman."

Al answered her by saying, "Yes that's us and that's my wife. She just loves having the three of us give her body extreme pleasure every two months or so, the same as Ben and Chase's wives do. If you're wondering, we do enjoy doing that kind of thing to our wives. But what's even hotter is the three of us fucking some hot woman we manage to pick up in our travels.

Erin inquired, "So, let me get this straight. You do this kind of stuff frequently and you want to indoctrinate me into your cheating wives club like you have with your wives and others? You thought I would be a hot pickup and you have been seducing me up for one of your sessions since we met.

Ben boldly said, "You got it babe... So, what about it, are you ready for an intense experience and have some fun?"

Erin turned and looked at me with an inquisitive look and I just nodded my head and told her it was OK with me and she could do whatever she wanted, but I wanted to watch and participate.

She, with a smile on her face said, "Oh goodie I was hoping you would say that. I'm a bit apprehensive about this, but I want to try it."

Her hands slowly slipped down to cover Al and Ben's crotches. She then commented that there seemed to be more in their pants than she thought.

Kisses were exchanged, and her breathing noticeably got faster which signaled the start of the fun.

When Al and Ben were sure she wasn't going to stop them, they got her to stand up. As she got up her thong bikini just fell off her body. I guess the guys had undone the straps while she had been engrossed in other things. She just looked down at it and took charge of things by telling the guys, "Well I seem to be naked what are you guys doing with your cloths on? You can't do any indoctrination dressed like that!"

Clothes were soon discarded, and the guys immediately moved in and were caressing her wherever they could touch her. Al brought out a camcorder and handed to me and then he flipped a switch on the wall to activate the hidden cameras. Erin was gently forced to her knees as guys aimed their hard cocks at her face. Ben pulled her head to his cock and got her to suck it. It didn't take long until she was rotating sucking with all three of their cocks. Once the guys were completely hard they led her to the sofa and positioned her, so the hidden cameras captured most of the action.

Erin lay there on her back with her legs apart and smiled as Chase slid his cock in her. Al and Ben had sat on both sides of her and each had a nipple in their mouths sucking on them. From all the wiggling of her body, and the moans that came from her there was no doubt she was enjoying herself.

Chase may have been first to fuck my wife, but the others all took turns too. I tried to catch all the action with the camcorder and had to do a lot of maneuvering to capture the action. I admit the guys were good and took their time with her. There was no ramming into her fast and hard trying to get themselves off. They just slowly slid in and out of her and gradually picked up the pace. I could tell Erin was enjoying every stroke they gave her. When it was time for the three guys to cum, they all had pulled out and covered her with their juices. I intently watched all the action through the viewfinder of the camera and when the three of them had dumped their loads on her I couldn't stand around anymore. I handed off the camcorder and slid my hard cock into her. I admit after all that fucking she was super juicy but that feeling was great, and I didn't last too long.

A rest period was needed and as everyone sat around Ben asked her if she had enjoyed herself. Erin admitted, "Having all you guys fuck me like that was great. I must confess I enjoyed it immensely. I'm going to remember this for the rest of my life, but right now I have to go to the showers and get cleaned up"

Al then told her, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, as for cleaning up you don't have to walk to the public showers there is a shower in the back of the camper where you can clean up. Once you have done that we can continue initiating you."

The look on Erin's face when Al told her that was priceless. "There's more? But I've already been fucked by all of you guys."

A squeal from the TV got her attention and looked over and saw two of the guys were spit roasting Al's wife.

Erin was staring intently at the TV when Chase bluntly told her, "That, and more, is what's in store for you, so quickly head back and get cleaned up, we will be waiting for you."

With the biggest smile on her face she stated. "Shit what have I got myself into?"

Ben replied, "A real good time. You wanted to be initiated so we are going to do our best to give you a first-class initiation. This night is something you are going to fondly remember for the rest of your life."

"Well if what we have done so far is just the start, I bet I will never forget this," she laughingly said as she headed back for her shower.

While she showered Al gave me some fresh batteries for the camcorder and informed me that the serious fucking was coming and wanted to make sure I was OK with what was happening. All I could do to curtail his worries was to point at my cock which was still standing at attention.

"OK." he said. "I was just checking. It's a real downer for everyone when a guy can't take the sight of his wife with other guys. He then informed me that Erin was as hot as they came when It came to letting them use her body. That statement for some reason made me feel proud of her and her actions.

Erin came back from her shower and looked at all the hard cock staring at her and commented, "And here I thought I would have to wait a bit until you got hard again, but I guess I was wrong."

Ben had just finished spreading a blanket on the floor and as she walked by everyone she gave all our cocks a good squeeze and jerk. When she got to Ben, who was the last one in line, he spun her around and forced her to her hands and knees. He was immediately behind her working his cock into her. Chase wasted no time kneeling in front of her pointing his cock at her mouth which she accepted immediately.

The four of us rotated keeping two cocks in her while the ones that weren't doing the fucking were on camera duty. I don't think I have ever heard Erin being so vocal even if she did have a cock stuffed in her mouth to muffle the sound. What amazed me was her sexual hunger, she seemed like she couldn't get enough cock in her.

I don't know how many times she came before Al picked her up as he sat himself on the sofa and got her to straddle him. Once they had a rhythm going Chase got behind her and slipped some lube in her ass then started to slide his cock into her. Talk about Erin going wild, she now had Al's cock in her pussy as Chase worked the head of his cock in her ass and slowly was going deeper. She was thrashing around wildly to say the least. To top off the action Ben got in front of her, so she could suck him, making it the first air tight fucking she has ever had. For a long time, the three guys rotated taking turns in each orifice with me intently watching as I tried to keep the camcorder from shaking too much.

Erin was sweat drenched when she noticeably wore out. As she gasped for air the guys maneuvered her on onto her knees on the floor again and then took turns directing their cocks at her face as they masturbated. Their cum was soon covering her face and she flopped down against the sofa and appeared to be in a dazed state. I managed to get her up and led her to the shower to have another cleanup.

When we came back, on wobbly legs Erin picked up her hoodie that was still lying where it was tossed earlier and flopped down in a chair. She then said, "I'm totally wasted, but I have to say that was a hell of a lot of fun. I didn't think I could take so much cock."

Ben asked her, "So getting initiated into our cheating wives club was enjoyable for you."

"Oh god yes, it was totally wild." She then jokingly said, "So do I get a certificate to say I've been initiated into the cheating wives club now?"

That got a chuckle out of us guys and Al said, "I guess we will have to get one made up. You deserve that at least."

The guys gave her lots of compliments on how she took all that cock and was the best fuck any of them had ever had. On that note, I helped Erin up and we started to head back to our camp.

Al told her, "If we ever run into you again we will have to have a repeat performance."

She looked back and said. "sounds like fun, hope we meet again."

Back in our tent Erin just flopped down in the sleeping bag and was out like a light. I lay beside her for a long while just looking at her as she slept.

The next morning, I was awakened by the sound of the bus starting and a scratching on the tent flap. I crawled out of the sleeping bag and found Al waiting. He told me their wives had called and were flying in from their holiday in Vegas, and they had to go to the city to pick them up. From there they were going to the parks in the mountains for two or three weeks. He took my address, so he could send those videos to me and then was gone.

Justtoold
Justtoold
289 Followers
12