Camping with a Difference Ch. 03

Story Info
Not camping, but Jeff has a taste for the outdoors.
1.9k words
4.6
1.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 11/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week after Jeff got back from his camping trip dragged. His mind kept wandering back to the encounters he had, and despite much time spent on the ap, he'd not had any local interest.

Which was why, when Friday evening came around, he decided to take matters into his own hands. From profiles on the ap, he knew that there was a local country park that was fairly infamous for gay hook ups, and he was sure, given the right situations, he could recreate his outdoor adventures.

Pulling into the carpark in the evening sun, it had been another hot week, he smiled nervously to himself. Climbing out of the car, in shorts and t-shirt, he stretched, and then feeling how warm it was, decided to pull the t-shirt over his head and throw it back into the car. Now topless, clad just in his loose shorts, the shortest he could find, obviously with no underwear below, he started down one of the random paths that led out of the carpark.

Wandering at random, he picked a path that led down the hill, into the woodland beyond. There had been several cars in the carpark, and so Jeff knew there were people around, but for a few minutes he came across no-one. The trees muffled sound, their closeness causing the heat to intensify, so Jeff could feel beads of sweat trickling down his back and into the waistband of his shorts.

After a minute more of walking, he thought he heard something coming from his right. Pausing, he looked towards the sound, faint on the breeze. Curious, he headed towards it, the sounds growing louder so Jeff was soon in no doubt about what it was he could hear.

Over the sound of the wind and bird song, Jeff could hear the passionate groans of two people, deep passionate moans, accompanied by deep heavy breathing. As he crept closer, the soft ground muffling his footfall, he could now hear the meaty slap of two bodies crashing together, a regular thwack which preceded each load moan.

Carefully now, Jeff approached the clearing where the sounds were coming from, and peering cautiously around the branch of the tree, looked at the scene.

He need not have worried, the two men fucking in the clearing were aware of nothing apart from each other. Jeff took in the sight, both men on their knees, one bent forward, taking his weight on arms spread wide in front of his body. The other was upright, his hips bucking back and forth as he fucked the ass in front of him.

Jeff immediately got hard, his dick straining at his shorts as he took more details in. The guy kneeling was young, Jeff guessed maybe early twenties at a push. His pale body was slim, hairless and seemingly untouched by the sun. His arms were soil stained as they held his body from moving. His head was bowed, his whole torso angled down so his ass was pointing upwards. A grimace of pleasure was plastered over his face, his eyes closed in ecstasy, his short blonde hair plastered to his scalp as sweat dripped down. His body rocked back and forth as his ass was fucked, and Jeff transferred his attention to the other man. As he did, his hand unconsciously reached under his waistband, and he slowly stroked his own cock, turned on at being a voyeur.

The other man was older, Jeff could see, maybe in his early 50s. From the angle he was at, Jeff could see he was less in shape, his belly, pressed tight against the younger man's ass looked to be beginning to sag. That said, Jeff could see strength in the arms as they held onto the younger man's waist, hands gripping on either side, pulling the willing ass back onto his dick. The older, more weathered face was also gripped in pleasure, his mouth, framed by a neatly trimmed dark goatee, thrown open as he sucked in air.

By now, Jeff was as engrossed in the scene as the two men in front of him, his hand continuing to run up and down his cock, feeling it grow and pulse beneath his hands. He slowed down his pace, not wanting to cum too soon, as his eyes drank in the show that was just for him.

He was so engrossed, that he didn't hear the footsteps behind him, and he only realised he was not alone when he felt a hand reach over his mouth, and a body pressed up close behind him, so close he could feel the man's dick pressing against him through his shorts.

"What do we have here, a dirty little perv who gets off watching other people?" a voice whispered into his ear, the breath hot on his skin, facial hair bristling against his neck.

Jeff shook his head, not daring his voice to speak.

"What was that?" the voice said the hand removing from his mouth to allow Jeff to speak.

For a second, Jeff said nothing, and then realised this was why he was here, and so played along.

"Yes, I am," he whispered, still not turning to see who was behind him.

"That's right," the man said back, the voice deep. Jeff guessed that the man was in his 50s, much like the guy in front of him who was still deeply fucking the younger guy, obvious to the subplot being played out. "And dirty pervs need to be taught a lesson."

With that the man's tongue shot out, and ran along the back of Jeff's neck, licking up the beads of sweat that hung there, causing a shiver to run through Jeff's body.

Still Jeff didn't turn, his eyes strangely remaining locked on the sex in front of him as the man's hands ran down the side of his body, and hooked under the waistband of his shorts. Quickly, they yanked down, pulling Jeff's shorts round his ankles, leaving his ass bare.

"Well, you came prepared," the man smiled, "something tells me you wanted this."

"Yes, fuck me," Jeff whispered, the need to feel a dick in his ass growing, the need to be like the young man in front of him, impaled on a man's dick in the open air.

The man's hands grabbed his ass, one cheek in each palm, and slowly massaged the skin. Wriggling with pleasure, Jeff spread his legs wider, allowing easier access to his ass. The man removed one hand, before returning it, a wet finger probing between his cheeks, running teasingly around his hole.

Still, he didn't turn around, his eyes still locked on the scene in front of him, as the man's figure gently probed his ass, running round the edge first, before plunging inside, twirling and exploring. In Jeff's mind he became the young man in front of him, the finger becoming a dick, and he thrust his ass back, enjoying the probing sensation of the finger.

"Mmmm, so eager," the man whispered, his mouth close to Jeff's ear as his body pushed close against Jeff's the finger having been joined by another as they prepared his ass for what was to come. Jeff was panting now, his rock-hard dick dangling between his legs as he continued to let the guy finger fuck his ass.

In front of him the two men were still fucking, their moans of pleasure covering any sound that Jeff would be making. Still, he hadn't seen the guy, and the mystery of who was having their way with him just made the situation hotter. He felt the fingers slip out of his ass, and a rustle of clothing which he assumed was the guy stripping.

"Bend over," the man whispered in Jeff's ear, close enough so that Jeff could feel the man's equally hard cock rubbing up against his ass. It felt large, its girth slapping against his ass.

Jeff willingly complied, finding a tree to take his weight, offering the man his ass. He didn't care in that moment that the guy was bareback, he just wanted the cock buried deep inside him.

"Fuck me," he panted, as the man stepped up behind him. The couple in the clearing were still going, their groans getting loader as they neared climax, but Jeff could hardly hear that, his own ragged breathing and heartbeat filled his ears.

"Ahhh," he involuntarily moaned as the guy thrust the head of his dick into Jeff's ass. He pulled back, before thrusting again, pushing Jeff up against the tree as he forced past Jeff's resistance. Another thrust, and this time he was buried fully into Jeff's ass.

"You like that cock in your ass, you dirty perv?" the man panted, as he began to fuck Jeff slowly, pulling out gently, before thrusting slowly but with power back into Jeff's ass, their bodies slapping with a meaty sound as they hit.

"Ahh god yes," Jeff moaned, "fuck me hard with that big dick." He was sweating freely now, his hair plastered to his face, sweat getting into his eyes and running down his body. His dick was swinging in time to the thrusts, slapping against his hairy legs, leaving a trail of pre-cum where they touched.

"It's better being fucked than watching, isn't it?" the man growled, reaching his hands around Jeff's ass, and pulling him deeper onto his cock.

"So much better," Jeff panted, all thoughts of the other couple lost, his focus purely on the cock inside of him.

The man began to speed up now, short sharp thrusts of his hips combined with his hands on Jeff's hips. Somewhere nearby there was a groan of ecstasy as the older man came in the younger man's ass, but Jeff, although his eyes were still locked on the scene in front of him, hardly noticed.

"Yeh, take that cock you dirty boy," the man growled, slamming his cock so powerfully into Jeff's ass, causing him to cry in surprise. He didn't see the men in the clearing look up at his load cry, his eyes now closed in the pleasure of the cock in his ass.

"Ahh," he cried loudly again as the guy had slowly withdrawn his cock, before slamming back in, pulling Jeff's ass onto his cock, their bodies slamming together. He continued like this for a few thrusts, slowing his rhythm down, pulling all the way out before slamming deep in Jeff's ass.

"Fuck," Jeff moaned as the latest thrust tipped him over the edge, the pressure on his prostate so much he came, spurting cum all over the forest floor. His eyes glazed over as he came, arms barely holding him up on the tree. For his part the other guy grinned, and sped up his fucking once more, short sharp thrusts rather than the long powerful thrusts of before.

"Fuck fuck fuck," Jeff moaned in time to the thrusts in his ass, the sweat dripping from his face.

"Ahhh, fuck yes," The guy cried, and with that, left his cock buried deep in Jeff's ass as he came, pumping his cum into Jeff's ass. Jeff squeezed his muscles, pumping the last of the cum form the guy's cock. Almost immediately, he felt the guy's cock leave his ass, giving him a feeling of emptiness. He stayed there panting against the tree as the cum slowly dripped form his ass. A moment later he recovered his breath.

"Fuck, thanks," he said turning, but the other guy had gone, his urges satisfied, the fucking transactional, they'd both got what they needed, nothing else required. Wondering what his mystery fuck looking like, Jeff glanced back at the clearing, seeing both men had disappeared. Pulling his shorts back up, he thought to himself, "at least I know where to come in future," before heading back to the path.