Camping with Big-Dicked Friend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night, Luke again asked me to cook dinner while he set up our tent. As he moved around the campsite, I thought I could see a bulge swaying in his shorts but couldn't tell.

After eating dinner, we decided to finish off our bottle of whiskey. According to Luke's logic, the more we drank, the less we'd have to carry the following day. As we sat on two logs next to each other, Luke asked if I wanted to play a game.

"Sure," I replied. "What should we play?"

"How 'bout truth or dare?"

I hadn't played truth or dare since high school, but since we were backpacking in the middle of the woods, there wasn't much else to do. "Fine," I replied. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Luke said, smiling. "Let's start off easy."

As I tried to think of a good truth, my mind kept drifting back to Luke's dick, and it was hard for me to think of something non-sexual.

"When did you lose your virginity?" I asked.

"When I was 13, I fucked my high school babysitter. She couldn't get enough of it."

"Damn!" I replied. Part of me was shocked that Luke was so forward and that this was already turning sexual.

"Truth or dare?" Luke asked.

"Truth," I replied.

"Who do you think is the hottest girl in our section?"

"Ummm... Vanessa and Jasmine are both super hot but I also really like Kayleigh," I replied. Kayleigh was a gorgeous babe from Costa Rica who seemed perfect in every way.

"Kayleigh's pretty hot man," Luke said, "And she's a good fuck too."

My stomach dropped as Luke said this. Had he fucked ALL of the prettiest girls in our section?! Some of the babes that Luke had fucked were girls I only dreamed of.

"Truth or dare?" I said, wanting the game to keep moving.

"Truth."

"What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you in bed?" I asked.

"I was once in a threesome with two sorority girls in college and one of their boyfriends walked in," Luke said. "We just kept fucking but it was so awkward and he was furious!"

This didn't sound all that embarrassing to me, and I was hit with a pang of jealousy yet again as I'd never before had a threesome with two girls.

"Truth," I replied, when Luke asked me to go next.

"Have you ever done anything sexually with a guy?"

I nearly spit out my whiskey and was surprised that Luke asked this. "I jerked off at the same time as my best friend in high school, but nothing other than that," I replied.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare," Luke said. "Let's mix it up."

I thought long and hard about what I wanted Luke to do. Finally, I decided that I wanted him to massage my shoulders, since they were sore from carrying my backpack for so many miles. Luke agreed and gave me a firm and relaxing shoulder massage for the next several minutes.

"You're up," he said, just as I was in a state of total relaxation. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," I replied.

"I dare you to massage my feet," he said. "They're so sore from hiking."

I felt slightly embarrassed as Luke started taking off his shoes and socks, but I also didn't want to back out of the bet. So as Luke stretched out his legs while sitting on the log, I knelt on the ground and started gently massaging his feet.

After two days of hiking, Luke's feet smelled terrible and reeked in front of my face. I tried breathing through my mouth to avoid inhaling the scent, but it was hard to avoid what smelled like a high school locker room. Luke's feet were so big and manly, and I massaged every part of them. I was so enraptured in what I was doing that I had no idea how many minutes ticked by as I massaged Luke's feet.

"That's good enough, man," he said. "Thanks for the foot massage."

As I stood back up, I noticed for the first time that I'd somehow gotten erection. Unfortunately, Luke noticed this too. "Dudeeeee!" he yelled. "Do you have a hard-on right now?!"

I tried to put my hand in front of my crotch to hide it, but there was no doubt that I was tenting big-time after massaging Luke's feet. "No man, I'm just horny from earlier when I got an erection by the lake."

"Dude, I can't believe you got hard from massaging my feet," Luke said.

"It's not from massaging your feet!" I pleaded. "I'm just horny from earlier."

"You seem to get horny a lot," Luke smirked, "And I'm glad my feet could help you out. How 'bout you pick out a dare for me now?"

"I dare you to show me every naked picture you have of Vanessa," I replied.

This was a pretty bold dare to make Luke show me pics of his sexy girlfriend, but I was willing to bet that he had some good ones on his phone. And to my utter delight, Luke pulled out his phone and showed me some incredible nudes of one of the girls of my dreams.

Luke showed me a few photos of his girlfriend completely topless and revealing her incredible rack. She must've had DD breasts that looked plump and luscious on her olive skin, and her brown hair and green eyes looked downright sexy. Luke then showed me some pics of Vanessa's voluptuous ass and her cleanly shaven pussy. The hard-on in my shorts had not gone away as I was in absolute heaven looking at pics of my rival's girlfriend.

"Damn, she's so fucking hot," I said.

Luke then showed me some pics that caught me off guard--Vanessa riding his cock. Luke had clearly taken these with a mirror, and they showed him fucking his girlfriend doggy style and reverse cowgirl.

"You said you wanted to see every picture of Vanessa naked," Luke reasoned.

Vanessa looked like a hot and slutty bitch in these photos, and Luke looked so masculine, athletic, and confident. I couldn't tell how big his dick was--since it was deep in Vanessa's pussy--but it sure seemed thick with two low-hanging balls from the part that I could see.

The last photo also made my jaw drop and my penis throb even harder in my shorts. Vanessa's face and boobs were completely drenched in cum, and I could make out the massive tip of Luke's dick in the corner of the photo. I just stared at it in silence until Luke finally pulled his phone away.

"I can tell you liked that," Luke said, pointing again to the tent in my shorts. This time I didn't try to hide it and just said "dare" when Luke popped me the next question.

"I dare you to take off your clothes and go put them in the tent. It's not like they're hiding much anyway," Luke smirked.

His dare hit me like a ton of bricks and I couldn't believe that he wanted me to get naked once again. But I figured that he'd already seen me naked and fully hard earlier that day, so there wasn't much harm in complying with the dare. So I slowly stripped off all of my clothes, including my boxer briefs, and zipped them up in the tent.

I now sat in front of Luke butt-ass naked with my cock still hard and throbbing. "Truth or dare?" I asked, somehow eager to continue the game.

"Truth," he responded.

"How big does your dick get when hard?" I asked. It was a question that had been gnawing at me all day, and my curiosity had piqued even more seeing the massive head of Luke's cock.

"Haha!" Luke laughed. "You're curious, eh? The last time Vanessa measured it, it was nine and a half inches."

"Wow," I replied. "That's so fucking big."

I hadn't meant to say this last part out loud, and it seemed to make Luke's cocky smile grow even more. As I struggled to comprehend how Luke's dick could be nearly twice the size of my own, he popped the next question: "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," I replied, not really thinking.

"I dare you to jerk off and get yourself close to cumming, but DO NOT CUM under any circumstance. Got it?"

"Yes," I said.

"You also need to call me sir while you do this dare," he added.

I hesitated and paused for a long time. Was Luke allowed to add conditions to his dares? But my penis was hard as a rock and I somehow felt compelled to obey his commands.

"Yes.....sir," I replied.

I had no idea what had gotten into me or why Luke was being so dominant, but I stood up and started stroking my throbbing and rock-hard five-incher. It was still hard to fathom that Luke's dick was nearly twice my size, and I felt like a little boy as I jerked off in front of him.

My friend and rival sat before me completely clothed, just calmly watching me jerk off. And inexplicably, I was somehow already on the brink of orgasm. After just 90 seconds, I told Luke, "Sir, I'm so close to cumming," and took my hand off my penis.

"Wait a few seconds and then start jerking some more," he said. "I can't believe you'd come in less than two minutes."

"Yes, sir," I replied.

A few seconds later, I started jerking myself once again under Luke's watchful gaze. But as I stared at him and looked into his eyes, I immediately felt the urge to cum. Just two days before, we'd been friends and rivals in business school--competing on every sports team and in every group project. But now I was calling Luke "sir" and jerking off my modest boyhood right in front of him, and he was refusing to let me cum.

"Can I cum sir?" I asked, feeling desperate and on the brink of orgasm.

"Noooo!" Luke yelled, sternly. "Hands off your cock."

I complied and took my hand off my little boy cock. My penis was so hard and throbbing and leaking a lot of precum, but I didn't want to disobey Luke's commands.

"You're doing a good job obeying my directions, but we have to train you not to cum so quickly," Luke said. "You can't have a small penis and finish too quickly -- that's pathetic!"

"Jerk off again," Luke commanded.

This time I lasted for 60 seconds before getting to the brink again. My penis had never been this erect; and I needed to cum so badly.

"Please, sir," I begged. "Please let me cum!"

Luke smiled and told me to edge myself again. But this time I could only make it 45 seconds and my cock still throbbed wildly once I released it from my hand.

"Try again," Luke ordered, after an awkward and humiliating minute had passed. "Jerk again."

This time I only lasted 30 seconds as I looked into Luke's commanding eyes. It dawned on me that he was still fully clothed as I was on the brink of shooting a torrent of cum all over our campsite.

"Again," he said, after another minute. This time I could only go about 15 seconds. My penis kept throbbing uncontrollably and I felt an unyielding desire to cum.

"Please, sir, please!" I begged.

"Wow, you really have such little self control," Luke said, laughingly. "Let's keep playing the game."

I had no idea how I'd be able to continue playing the game when I was hornier than I'd ever been, but I also didn't want to piss off my "sir," so I sat back down with my aching erection that was literally throbbing. "Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth," Luke replied.

"Have you ever done anything sexual with a guy?" I asked nervously, repeating the question Luke had asked me just minutes before.

"I've had a couple guys suck me off before," Luke replied cooly. "And I fucked my soccer coach in college."

Holy shit, I thought. I couldn't believe that Luke had fucked another guy before! He seemed so manly and had fucked nearly every girl in business school, but apparently he fucked guys too.

"Some guys give the best blowjobs," Luke said, almost as if he were reading my mind. "And once they start sucking on it, they usually become so horny and slutty for my cock. Even though I love fucking girls, there's no better feeling than breaking in a guy's tight ass."

I was shocked that Luke said this but still incredibly turned on. When Luke asked me "truth or dare" I replied "truth" the same as he had done.

"Do you want to see my dick?" Luke asked.

This question had been nagging at me all trip, and it was hard for me to deny that I had an irresistible urge to see Luke's cock. He had now seen mine multiple times and had even measured and taken a picture of it! But I had yet to see the massive dick that Luke seemed so proud of.

"Do you want to see my dick?" Luke repeated.

"Ummm.....sure," I replied, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Come on man, I know you want to see it!"

"Fine," I said. "I want to see it!"

"Haha, I knew it," Luke laughed. "It's my turn now and I'll take dare."

Now was the chance that I'd been dreaming of. As I stood fully naked, with my cock hard and throbbing, Luke had given me a chance to make him do whatever I wanted.

I could have done anything I wanted right then--fuck Luke, make him suck me, or spank his ass and turn him into a little bitch--but there was one thing I wanted above all.

"Take off your clothes and show me your cock."

Luke complied with my dare and slowly stripped off his clothes. As he took off his shirt, he revealed his tan body, sculpted chest, and washboard abs that I'd seen playing sports many times. He then pulled down his shorts and showed off his boxer shorts. I had no idea how those baggy shorts concealed Luke's cock, but they sure looked manly on his fit and sculpted body.

As he looked directly at me, Luke started lowering his boxers at a glacial pace. Centimeter by centimeter, inch by inch, his prized possession that he'd been talking and bragging about slowly came into view.

By the time his boxers were halfway to his knees, there was still a little more cock to reveal, and I was flabbergasted that Luke's dick was this huge. Even when he told me he was 9.5 inches, I assumed he'd been lying, and there was no way that he was literally hung like a horse. But even while fully soft, Luke's manmeat looked fucking huge and hung nice and low beneath his balls.

"HOLY SHIT," I said, not meaning to say that out loud. My penis throbbed in Luke's direction--on the brink of orgasm even though I wasn't touching it.

"Here it is," Luke said, nonchalantly. "Truth or dare?"

I stood transfixed by Luke's dick and didn't hear his words at first.

"Truth or dare?" he repeated.

As I soaked in the sight of Luke's colossal cock, I knew that there was only one answer I could make. "Dare," I said. "Sir."

Luke smiled and grinned at me arrogantly. "I dare you to do what you've been dreaming about all night. You do want to, right?"

"Want to what?" I asked.

"Oh you know," he said. "Tell me what you want to do and you can do it."

"Ummm," I stuttered, still transfixed by Luke's dick. I had no idea what he was saying but knew deep down what I wanted to do.

"Say it," he said. "Tell me what you want to do."

"Ummm," I said again.

There was a long and awkward silence where I tried to avoid saying what I wanted to do. Luke was my friend and biggest rival, and if I told him what I really wanted, I'd be crossing a line that I couldn't uncross. But as I stared at Luke's cocky eyes, sculpted body, and huge, fucking cock, I felt my penis throb even more and knew that resistance was futile.

"Ummm," I repeated. "I want to ummmm...."

"Just say it," Luke said, confidently.

Barely in a whisper, I said, "I want to suck your cock."

"What'd you say?" he replied. "I can't hear you!"

"I WANT TO SUCK YOUR COCK!" I shouted.

At this moment, as I locked eyes with Luke, a volley of pre-cum shot from my penis and I had to keel over to keep from cumming. Submitting to my cocky rival and yelling that I wanted to suck his dick had made me nearly explode in front of him without even touching my little penis.

"FUCK!" Luke yelled. "Are you cumming right now?!"

"Nooooo," I whimpered, trying to compose myself.

"Well, if you want to so bad, I guess I won't stop you," Luke said, cockily. "I give you permission to suck my cock."

I was still on the verge of cumming as I dropped to my knees in front of my friend and rival. Up close, his dick looked even bigger, and it still hung down completely soft and flaccid.

Luke smiled down at me as I started touching and playing with his dick. "It's so fucking huge," I said, unable to control myself. Luke just laughed cockily as I massaged and played with his cock.

Luke then pushed my hand away and slapped my face with his dick a few times. As he did so, his anaconda swayed back and forth and hypnotized me even more. When the massive tip of it came near my mouth--the same tip that I'd seen explode cum all over Vanessa's face--I opened my mouth and welcomed Luke's large, circumsized cockhead inside me.

For the next several minutes, Luke's flaccid dick grew larger and larger, filling every inch of my mouth. I tried my best to suck on it and make him feel good, but I was a total novice at giving head. Just two days before, Luke and I had been equals and rivals in every way, but it was hard to believe that I was now on my knees completely naked while sucking him off.

"Oh fuck yeah," Luke said, as his cock grew harder and harder in my mouth.

Luke then ran his fingers through my hair and pushed me down further on his dick. "You can do it," he said encouragingly. "Take that big fucking dick."

Luke's cock was now hard and throbbing--as my own had been for quite some time now--and it knocked at the entrance to my throat. Suppressing my gag reflex and my pride, I welcomed Luke's dick into my throat and swallowed more than half of his massive dick. There were still at least four or five inches outside my mouth, but even taking more than half of his cock was quite an accomplishment.

Just when I was getting the hang of it, Luke pulled out and showed me his full erection for the first time. "Holy fuck," I gasped. "That's fucking enormous!"

Luke smiled and laughed and starting slapping his massive erection against my face. Even when it was soft, Luke's dick had felt like a battering ram, but now it was truly a weapon of war. I couldn't believe that my friend had a tree trunk of a cock, and I'd never known that his dick was so fucking huge.

As Luke stared down at me smiling, I greedily dove back onto his cock, starting with the head and then swallowing as much of it as I possibly could. As Luke's dick nestled into my throat, I managed to get about 7 inches this time, more than two-thirds of his colossal cock.

"That a boy," Luke said, as he started sawing in and out of my throat. "Take my big fucking cock."

"I honestly never pegged you as a cocksucker," Luke continued. "But you're doing a great fucking job. Maybe I'll have to let our classmates know how much you like cock and how skilled you are with your tongue."

With Luke's dick shoved down my throat, I couldn't reply to his words and just kept sucking and choking on his cock.

"If only Vanessa, Jasmine, and Ms. Meyer could see you now, on your knees sucking me off. I never imagined you'd be so hungry for sucking dick."

I moaned in reply and was somehow getting even more turned on by Luke's humiliating words. "Good boy," Luke continued. "You can jerk off your little boy penis if you want to."

So enraptured by Luke's dick, I had totally forgotten about my own modest manmeat, which was still hard and throbbing between my legs. I was so fucking horny that as soon as I started stroking, I was already on the verge of orgasm. But I did my best to focus on sucking Luke's cock and holding off my orgasm as long as I could. My strokes became slower and slower until I was barely touching my cock at all, but Luke encouraged me to keep going.

"Cum for me," he ordered. "Cum for me with my dick down your throat."

I looked up from Luke's massive dick that was buried in my throat and locked eyes with him for the first time since starting to suck him off. Once again, his eyes pierced through me and beamed down at me with triumph and lust. As my business school rival glared down at me confidently, I moaned on his dick and exploded into orgasm. Even though I was barely stroking my cock, I shot load after load of semen all over the ground and moaned uncontrollably on Luke's dick.

This cocky stud simply laughed, smiled, and kept reaming out my throat. Now that I'd achieved climax, I wanted to stop and take a break, but Luke had other plans. He grabbed my head and pulled it down even further onto his colossal cock, encouraging me to take even more of it. I tried to swallow as much of it as I could, but I was already getting tired from having been sucking him off for more than 20 minutes.