Cam's Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which, at the end, I wouldn't have minded at all, she wasn't the only one being seduced. She was gorgeous, but she was also confident, passionate, intelligent, and vivacious. Her angelic beauty and curvy body just grew more devastating in its effect on me, the more I got to know her.

We spent almost two hours talking, flirting lightly, and getting to know each other better before I made a move. It was deep down one of the rows of thicker bushes, and therefore it held a certain level of privacy, with other flowers planted around them, it truly felt like we were in our own little world.

She was going on about the blooms, and comfortably leaning against me as she squeezed my arm, which was when I reached up and gently brushed the soft silky skin of her cheek. She got that same startled look for a split second, at being touched, but then she trailed off as she stared deeply into my eyes. Her vivid dark blue eyes were filled with a familiar passion, but that time it wasn't about her flowers at all, and there was a churning heat in her eyes.

That time, I didn't break off eye contact as I had done many times over the last two hours, but feasted on her blue ones, while my hand softly caressed her face, and down to her neck.

I said boldly, as if stating a fact, "I'm going to kiss you now."

Her breath hitched, and she looked as lost as I felt, as she licked her lips and slightly parted them. A look of breathless anticipation and nervousness was on her angelically beautiful face. She couldn't have been older than nineteen, and I suspected she was my and Faith's age, just eighteen. She was truly a woman, but the fading blush of youth was still present on her flawless cheeks.

I moved slowly, with confident eyes, yet giving her time to abort, even as I knew she wouldn't. It was an empty courtesy, merely to make her feel like she was in some modicum of control, but she wasn't. She was as mesmerized by me as I was enthralled and enamored by her. Her body, her lovely face, her voice, personality, and her assured confidence in everything except for me, as she got lost in my both subtle and overt seduction.

She sighed softly in desire, as our lips met for the first time. Her lips felt like the finest silk against mine, and she tasted of sweet femininity and the delicious sweat of her earlier hard work under the beating sun.

I moaned softly in approval, and I pulled her soft lush body tightly against mine in a slow inexorable movement as my hands squeezed her tiny waist, and then worked around to the small of her back. I shamelessly used my power as a Cambion, and I started to lightly stroke her body through the dress, in a way that I knew would stoke the lustful fires already burning in her heart. We kissed passionately as I stoked the fires of her libido for quite a while, and I greatly enjoyed her passionate yet tentative exploration of my body with her own soft hands.

She gasped and stiffened in shock for a moment, as I stroked and squeezed her juicy rounded ass for the first time, but then her entire body let go of the tenseness all at once, as she moaned deeply into my mouth, and then melted her body aggressively against mine. She let out another squeak of surprise, as she ground her stomach against my hard erection. For my Tammy, it was the same length as Cassia preferred at seven and a half inches, but it wasn't quite so thick, more the thickness of what Faith liked on my slightly longer but slightly thinner cock for her at eight inches. In short, the bulge was quite large, and made her even more breathless.

She broke the out of control and passionate kiss with a gasp, and she looked up at me with hungry heated eyes. She took my hand firmly in hers, and pulled me down the row, made a left, then a right.

To my surprise, I found myself close to the edge of the garden, right in front of a large shed, and she pulled me inside of it. The walls were covered in gardening tools and shears of various sizes. There were also pots both empty and full of dirt and loam, as well as piles of seed bags and other things.

There was also small cot.

I only noticed those things peripherally, as my eyes continued to feast on Tammy as she closed the door quite firmly. There was a small doubt in her eyes, but it disappeared as she took in the heat of my face, and the way I consumed her body with my eyes. Then she was in my arms again, and we were wildly kissing with a passion that took my breath away, Tammy exploded in a passion and desire that was breathtaking to me.

My hands wandered her body far more boldly at that point, teasing the sides of her breasts, down lower on her ass, and I inched the bottom of her dress up with small grips of my fist, raising it up higher and higher, until my fingertips dug into her smooth silk skin of her outer thighs and ass cheeks.

She said breathily, "Cam, please," in a desperate plea.

We both undressed at that point, she ripped her dress over her head, while I shucked my trousers and pulled off my shirt, while both of our eyes hungrily took in each other's bodies. The wide eyed look of shock, desire, and wonder as she saw my huge and hard cock was a hell of a pat on my ego. Then she was back in my arms, and her huge D cups were pressed against my chest. Her silken creamy brown skin felt like heaven against me, she was so warm, soft, and pliant in my arms.

I kissed my way off her lips, and down onto her neck, and held her tightly against me with my left arm wrapped around the small of her back, as my other hand slid around and between her thighs.

She gasped, and trembled, as I teasingly brushed her hot silken folds, which were soaked for me, overwhelmingly so. She whispered my name again, and sighed in pleasure, as I worked open her tight passage. Very tight passage. At the same time, her soft and smooth skinned fingers tentatively wrapped around my cock and stroked lightly and exploringly.

Far too tentatively... unless.

My mind stuttered in shock, as I started to massage the inside of her heaven, and gently pressed down on her clitoral hood with my palm as I slid another one inside. I was pretty sure in that moment, that she was a virgin, but that sure as hell didn't stop me, if anything I felt honored and even more turned on at the idea of being this lovely young goddess's first lover.

She said, "Cam, I've never felt like this before. Cam..." she trailed off into a gasp, and I pulled her tighter against me with my left arm, as my right hand worked its magic between her legs.

Then she bit my shoulder, hard, and screamed into my shoulder's flesh in ecstasy. The flood of liquid satisfaction that squirted out blew my mind as it soaked my hand, she'd squirted even bigger than my sexy Cassia did on occasion. By the shocked look of blissful-addled pleasure on her face, I was even more sure she was a virgin and had never felt anything so intensely pleasurable and euphoric in her life, as her body trembled against mine, and her impossibly tight virgin pussy quivered around my fingers. If it wasn't for my left arm snugly around her, she'd have fallen to the ground with the power of her release.

My cock twitched hard in her hand, and she looked into my eyes with a vulnerable shocked pleasure and awe that made softer feelings rise up in me as I claimed her lips with a sweet kiss.

I moved us closer to the cot and sat down, it was too small to take her missionary style. Normally, I'd have just taken her against the wall, but that was a particularly horrible idea for a virgin, and way too rough.

"Straddle me," I said in a gentle but commanding voice, as I guided her body with gentle pressure.

She was in a daze of after-bliss, and moved pliantly under my guidance, as she put her legs on either side of me, her body pressed against me hard, intimately, as our eyes were just inches apart. She looked excited, turned on, ready for more, but also frightened and unsure.

I kissed her gently, and said, "This will sting, but I'll be gentle, as I claim you for the first time."

Her eyes widened, then softened as she returned my short soft kiss with a lingering and softly passionate one of her own. Her body responded to my every touch, and I had her body humming and rising for another orgasm as if I'd been given a manual as to exactly where, how firmly, and even the timing of the strokes on her sexy body.

She gasped, as I bowed my head slightly and kissed her breasts for the first time, and then started to play with and suck on her nipple, and lavish it with firmly gentle licks of my tongue. Her breasts weren't as sensitive as Faith's, but nor would she like them mauled like my sweet witch did. She fell in the middle of those extremes.

At the same time, I lifted her by her ass, and lined myself up with her sex.

"Slowly," I murmured in instruction, as I lowered her down. It took quite a lot of pressure to pop into her heaven, and she gasped in a mix of pain and pleasure, as her sex tightened around me like a fleshy vise of pure euphoria to the sensitive tip of my cock.

I lavished her breasts with attention, and I stole kisses as she gasped and sighed in pleasure, then lowered her further down on my cock, as she slowly impaled herself on me, until the tip of my cock met her maidenhood. The look of sincere trust, deep pleasure, and determination in her eyes took my breath away, and was so intimate with our bodies pressed together in the position I'd chosen, her eyes so close to mine.

She was as equally affected by my eyes, and what she saw there. Which I imagined was lust, amazement, and eyes that saw all of her and had to have her. Had to love her body, take her, and make her mine. It was how I felt in that intimate moment, as I as gently as possible, impaled my cock up into her another inch, and ripped through that barrier.

She hissed in pain, and she froze above me.

I froze as well, and started to kiss, fondle, and otherwise give her pleasure with my hands, lips, and body that slowly but surely overshadowed the pain of that moment, and had her rising toward her peak once more. I was patient, lost in her, and took my time as she slowly sunk the rest of the way down my cock, in slow stages.

I promised, as I looked into her eyes, and caressed her face with my fingertips, "Next time I'm going to ravish you, once your body has healed from this. I'll never hurt you again."

She was so impossibly tight, and it felt amazing as we slowly and sensuously started to move our bodies together. The delicious wet and soft friction on my cock was unbelievably euphoric, and if it wasn't for my ability to cheat with what I was, there's no way that I'd have been able to hold back for her pleasure to return, much less for her to reach another peak.

The pain slowly and completely cleared from her face, and soon enough she was gasping, sighing in pleasure once more, and making other adorable feminine sounds of pleasure as I plumbed her depths for the first time. Maybe I should've felt guilt, because all I could be to her was her weekly lover, a love affair, and I'd taken her maidenhood to do it, but I didn't feel any guilt. It was a beautiful moment, and the sexy goddess riding my cock was all mine, for a time.

Plus, who better than me to make her first sexual experience amazing? Yes, that was a bit arrogant, but it was also the truth, it was what I was.

Besides, it took two after all, and she was as equally enamored and entranced with me and the pleasures I engendered in her body and mind. Perhaps that was arrogance, but I truly believed no other man could have made her first time even half as pleasurable.

At least, that was how I saw it back then, the first time we were together. She was already shockingly precious in my eyes, after I'd gotten to know her passion, morality, and humbly confident nature.

She rode me for a while, and she came around me powerfully two more times despite the soreness she no doubt felt. I wished in that moment I was a good enough witch to heal her, but I only knew how to heal myself. Still, despite not squirting for me again, she came powerfully two more times, before her demanding and convulsing pussy, and the look of lustful adoration in her eyes drew forth my own satisfaction. Her sweet gasps, the way she said my name, and the wanton way she moved her body against me, inexperienced but with abandon, also may have had a lot to do with that.

I grunted, "Tammy," and felt my balls boil. I stared deeply into her eyes as my cock started to pulse and send my seed into her warm nubile body, her own eyes as lost as mine. It was a shocking moment of vulnerability, considering how shortly we'd known each other, and how quickly she'd become important in my eyes.

It was probably a good thing I had high standards, and focused my libido on select women, or I'd have been in trouble. I started to wonder if I had the ability to fuck a woman and not get drawn in powerfully, none of my encounters had been empty and only about the physical. I felt that way about Lysa too, was uncomfortable with her distance and I already felt a deep connection with Tammy as well.

She came for me again at that shared look, and the intense feeling of me emptying myself inside of her nubile body, and that's when I released my will and hold on the power, and I greedily fed and harvested power from her soul. Her soul was shockingly potent, almost as much as my sweet witch, I figured a normal woman would be a lot less, but apparently not.

Her eyes widened as we rode the heights of pleasure together, and my name was a whispered prayer that fell from her slightly parted lips.

We shared a languid kiss as we came down together, and I was in no hurry to move, nor did she appear to be. We had a little more time together, but not much.

Her face did show her soreness and pain, when she finally dismounted me and went for her dress.

We spoke a little longer, and made plans to meet, same time next week, she'd be in the garden.

"I suppose the king would be angry, if I stole his gardener and took you home?" I asked, half-jokingly and half-seriously right before she left, even if that was insane.

She let out a startled laugh, "Yes, the king would miss his gardener... but that's the most tempting offer I've ever been made."

We came together for one last lingering kiss of passion, and there was a tinge of regret in both of our eyes as we parted. Not regret for what we'd done, but regret that our time together on that day, our first day, had come to an end.

I missed her as soon as she was gone, which told me I'd been right about myself earlier. I may have been part sex-demon, and a little too focused on sexual pleasures and my impossibly strong libido, but I also wasn't the type to fuck and forget. Sex was more than physical pleasure, and I couldn't divorce myself from those emotions, even if they were mostly shallow and chemical, at the start.

Chapter Three

The walls were only ten feet high, more a privacy wall than any kind of defense. Inside the wall was a modest mansion with six bedrooms on a six-acre property. The inside of the mansion was made of polished stone floors, walls, and ceilings, and there wasn't much else in there, it would need furniture.

On the ground floor was a great room with a fireplace, a large kitchen with running water with both an open fireplace and a second cast iron stove. There was another large room which was presumably to host parties, a ballroom of sorts, as well as a bathroom, and several other smaller rooms which would make good ritual places and offices, perhaps a sparring room.

The second floor had six bedrooms, all of comparable size except for the master bedroom which was almost twice the size, and it took up both the front and back of the house, having windows in three directions, including a private room for a tub and chamber pots. There was a second bath chamber in the hallway, for the other five rooms.

The back of the house had a polished stone deck, that opened up into the vast backyard. At the moment, the garden was a little overgrown, and withered in some places, and it obviously hadn't been maintained in quite a while.

We'd bought it with a royal draft, and we'd pay back the crown with a third of our wages, which meant we would only earn twenty gold a month for the first year or so. It was later that same afternoon, it had only taken us a few hours of searching to find a place that suited us.

They'd teased me a bit about Tammy, my mates were pretty amazing. The stunning woman was still stuck in my mind, her feminine scent lingered in my nostrils, and the remembered way the sweet curves of her body felt under my hands haunted my libido. I shook that off, I'd see her again next week. And here I'd thought she might have problems with the love affair concept.

"We'll need to get furniture. Do we need servants?"

Cassia shook her head, "It'll take me a half an hour to fix the garden and landscaping with my magic, and less than that once a week to maintain it. I'll also ward our property, the walls won't be much of a defense, but we'll have plenty of warning to wake up and prepare if we're attacked by one of the other covens, or anyone else."

I nodded, that would be sufficient, we'd always be our best defense, not walls.

"I imagine a lot of spies saw us enter the castle, I'm sure everyone of importance in the city knows about our new status, and that we have the tomes by now."

Cassia shrugged, "You also know I like to cook, so no cook or landscaper, although we might need a maid."

She was a fantastic cook, I remembered that one breakfast she'd made us, and the lunch on the road to Mythfall.

Faith shook her head, "I can keep our home clean. I need to do something to feel useful, besides keeping our mate sated. You're the one making us money, and he is the center of the coterie, and the connection of our influence in the city, I'm just... his mate."

Cassia giggled a bit wickedly, "I can believe that, but don't underestimate the importance of protecting us, you're also our guardian, as we guard you."

Faith shrugged. It wasn't that she was dismissive of the idea, it was just normal for a shifter to do, protect their alpha and pack, and nothing special in her eyes.

It was our first home, and we had a lot to do to get it in shape.

"So, furniture, and we still need to get started on your wardrobes."

Cassia shrugged, "Let's start with the furniture, I think we have enough time to get things ordered, find out how long it'll take, and I guess we're staying at the inn at least one more night. We can shop for fancy wardrobes tomorrow, and we need to hit the market for food as well when we move in."

Faith grinned, "Yeah, we can show Lysa our new home in the morning too. So she knows where to find our mate."

I spanked Faith playfully, not sure how much I liked the idea of her picking up Cassia's teasing ways a little bit. She was always submissive, that hadn't changed, but she was growing a bit cheekier. I supposed I liked it, I admitted to myself.

Although shopping didn't overly appeal to me, it could've been worse. Our life was mostly quiet in that moment, the coterie was solidly three in number, four including me, and at that point I had a weekly lover as well which wouldn't be a part of that, but who I suspected would be no less important to me. All of our injustices and needs had been taken care of as well, in the coterie I mean, the reasons we'd all banded together to begin with.

Things were... good.

The only question was if we'd be attacked by a new enemy first, or if another was added to the coterie and we encountered a problem from that angle. It was also fine, I wasn't in a rush to shake things up, we had plenty to be getting on with at the moment with the house, not to mention training, my witch training, and the ladies being trained by me in dagger and hand to hand combat. I wasn't one to want to rush into danger just to have something exciting to do, just considering things realistically, as we'd no doubt made a few enemies that morning.