Can I Tolerate Her Superstitions?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved behind Giselle and started playing with her clit and stroking her slit. She was really wet and groaned loudly as I continued stimulating her. By then my cock - despite my three earlier orgasms - was rock hard, no doubt helped by the little blue pill in addition to the completely erotic sight before me.

I inserted my cock into her pussy in one push, resulting in the most guttural sound that I ever heard Giselle emit, grabbed ahold of both of her enormous boobs, and then started fucking her. I fucked her as hard as I ever had, fueled by equal parts lust, uncertainty about the future, and anger. She went through two wild, gyrating, orgasms before I felt my balls bubbling. Removing my hands from her tits, just as I spewed my jism into her pulsating pussy I slowly pulled the butt plug out of her ass.

She screamed in the ecstasy of her third, brain-overloading, orgasm; I grunted and cursed in satisfaction. She dissolved into a wiped-out pile of pleasured protoplasm with her head buried in the mattress, and I lay on top of her back, my cock still ensconced in its favorite place in the world.

When my cock finally deflated, I pulled out of her. I untied her legs and uncuffed her. In her present state, she wasn't going anywhere. I popped another little blue pill as she lay splayed out and comatose on the mattress.

I lay quietly next to Giselle, kneading her ass and thighs and stroking the sides of her tits, until I felt the little blue pill working its magic again. Then I pulled a small thin vibrator out of my little bag of tricks, lubed up her pucker hole again, and lubed up my cock - which was rapidly hardening in anticipation of what was to come.

I started stimulating Giselle's pussy, while she lay face down on the bed, with the vibrator on low. I gently brought it into contact with her clit, causing her head to snap up from the mattress and her throat to emit another low guttural sound. As the vibrator was stimulating her pussy I inserted one and then two fingers into her asshole, and once she was wiggling around I spread her legs wide and slowly ran my cock up her back door.

Despite the fact that I was inserting my cock only a little at a time, since it was much girthier than the butt plug she was obviously experiencing some discomfort as I did so, and even mumbled "no, no. no." I turned the vibrator on "medium" which gave her something else to think about as I pushed my cock past her sphincter in one bold thrust. She let out a loud "Oohhh" of surprise and pain, but then quickly adjusted to my cock.

I had had only one ass fuck previously in my life and it was just an OK experience. For some reason this felt much better; again it was probably a mixture of lust, uncertainty, and anger, and the fact that Giselle had never indicated any interest in it before. As she let out a continuous moan I started fucking as fervently as I could while still keeping the vibrator in proper position in her pussy.

Having ejaculated an unprecedented four times in the last six hours, I lasted a long time despite how tight her ass was. Once I started going over the edge I interrupted my hammering, turned the vibrator on high, and then reciprocated my cock in and out of her asshole until I blew my wad. The combination of my ejaculation and the vibration on her clitoris had Giselle thrashing wilding until I pulled out the vibrator. Then she collapsed with a loud gasp. She twitched and groaned again when I quickly extricated my deflating cock from her pucker hole.

I flipped languid Giselle over, and sucked her tits as we lay in a pool of sweat and cum, the only movement my lips on her nipples and the only sounds my slurping and her occasional moans and grunts.

********************

I woke up when Giselle stirred as I heard a phone ringing in the background. Her movements had to wake me since I had one arm around her and my mouth still on her left tit, although I had passed out and was no longer sucking as of several hours ago. Neither of us was interested in answering the phone.

"Holy shit," Giselle hoarsely said as she looked at the clock by the side of the bed once the ringing stopped, "It's nine o'clock!"

"Let's get showered, dressed, and down to breakfast," I hoarsely responded.

"Do I look as shitty as I feel," she inquired as we stumbled into the bathroom.

"Actually, you look great to me," I chuckled. "My cum leaking out of your ass and pussy onto your thighs is as beautiful a sight as I have ever seen."

Giselle looked into the bathroom mirror and groaned. "I look like death warmed over," she complained.

We showered together, washing each other's backs and butts with a luffa, and being careful not to rub too hard on our completely sore and worn out male and female parts.

We dressed talking about the weather, my trip to New York, what the status of my company was, and her opponent in the Final - the only player in the WTA that she genuinely disliked.

When we got the hotel breakfast buffet we both loaded our plates with bacon, sausage, pancakes, scrambled eggs, and fruit.

As we were voraciously filling our faces Giselle's coach, Carolyn, and trainer, Ashley, approached us. "Why the hell are you here so late," her coach barked.

Giselle held up her hand in a "stop" motion while continuously filling her face with pancake. "You look like shit," Carolyn continued undeterred. "What the hell did you do to her," Carolyn spat, looking at me.

Once I swallowed the piece of sausage that I was chewing I stood up, walked over to Carolyn and towered over her (she's five feet five, I'm six feet five) with my arms crossed. "Carolyn, you and I have always had a good relationship. Right now you and Ashley are leaving otherwise our relationship is going to instantly turn from good to shit. Giselle will be in the locker room for a massage in a half hour."

"OK, OK," Carolyn stammered, as she and Ashley slinked away. Giselle chuckled as I sat back down.

"You do know that I'm not going to be worth a damn today, and will get my ass handed to me, don't you," Giselle said between mouthfuls.

"Actually, today will be one of the most bizarre in your life, but whether it will be a disaster or cathartic is yet to be determined," I replied, also between mouthfuls.

Giselle fell asleep on the massage table, but Ashley continued. Ashley could not have helped but notice Giselle's abused pussy, nipples, and pucker hole, but Ashley never said anything to Giselle or me about it.

After her massage and a nap, as Giselle was walking into the locker room to get dressed for the Final I approached her with four white hand towels. As I handed them to her I said "You're going to use these today instead of your yellow and blue ones, and even if you lose a set you're not changing your shoes or your racket unless it's broken."

She stared into my eyes. I had a "Don't fuck with me" look on my face. She took the towels without a word and continued into the locker room.

The match started out much like I suspected. Giselle's opponent won the first three games, "love" in two of them. In the fourth game as Giselle listlessly approached the net on game point her opponent clearly aimed at Giselle and hit her in the crotch with a hard shot. Giselle went down, her pain undoubtedly exacerbated because her pussy was still sore from the night before. Her opponent sneered which did not go unnoticed by Giselle.

While in tennis there is no rule against aiming at your opponent, as a matter of professional courtesy it is rarely done in WTA matches. After a timeout Giselle returned to the court with a determined look on her face. She served three aces, and hit a backhand winner down the line to win the game "love" to make the match 4-1. She yelled something at her opponent. Whatever Giselle said it obviously irritated her competitor, who yelled something back.

The next point was a classic rally, with Giselle controlling the tempo, running her adversary from one side of the court to the other at least a dozen times. On her last hit Giselle smacked a scorching backhand between her opponent's feet; she flailed and tripped in an unsuccessful attempt to get her racket on it, hitting the court hard and obviously severely twisting her ankle. Giselle calmly walked over to her chair and sipped water as a flurry of activity buzzed around her prone foe.

After a delay of fifteen minutes the match was called, and because of her opponent's inability to continue, Giselle won by forfeit. That wasn't her dream way of winning her second Major, but it was a win nevertheless.

As Giselle and I kissed after the trophy presentation and her TV interview she mumbled "I could only have gone two more games, and then I was done. I'm exhausted, physically and emotionally."

"You had all that you needed," I grinned, "Good karma!"

****************

Giselle decided to take a break from the tour after her victory in the U S Open. That night we flew on my jet to my house in L. A. On the way we had a heart-to-heart.

"Tell me the story," I said to Giselle after we reached cruising altitude.

With her eyes moist, and unable to look me in the eye she haltingly started to describe the situation.

"Jerry and I hooked up a few times before I met you. It was nothing serious. He was the only guy I ever hooked up with back then that was discreet about it. I never was serious with him, although he may have been with me."

She sighed heavily before she continued. "When you fucked me in the shower and I won my first tourney after that, I fixated on that as my good luck charm more than anything else ever in my life. When you couldn't make it for the first time and I lost badly that reinforced it in my mind."

Then she started crying hard. I said nothing. When she regained her composure she concluded. "I never meant to hurt you, and you're the only man I've ever loved and I love you now more than ever. It's just that I was sure I couldn't win without my good luck shower fuck so I asked Jerry to do me the last two finals before the U S Open, and - as you know - before the Open Final. I'm so sorry - I just wanted to win so badly! I know that my priorities were screwed up!"

After a good five minutes of silence she asked "Can you say something - please? Where do we stand?"

"I love you with all my heart Giselle; but you have no idea how much your insane devotion to superstitions has hurt me. The options for our future are clear. #1, we get divorced. I will waive the adultery penalty in our prenup and never tell anyone about it. I will file on irreconcilable differences, or even let you be the one to file if you want."

Giselle grimaced, and then covered her mouth with her hands.

"#2, you will jettison all - and I do mean ALL - of your superstitions, rituals, whatever you want to call them. You will see a psychologist, or whomever else you need to, if you want help with doing that. You will have no further contact with Jerry, including not playing mixed doubles with him. And if you choose this option, I don't want to hear 'I'm sorry' again, and our relationship will be even stronger than before if you follow through with getting rid of your superstitions."

Giselle buried her head and sobbed. When she lifted up her head I continued.

"I'll give you a week to decide," I concluded.

Drying her tears, Giselle said "I don't need a week. Number 2."

Then she got out of her seat and sat on my lap. In her most sultry voice she whispered into my ear "I didn't have a chance to tell you that the night before the Final was the scariest, most erotic, and most amazing of my life. Can we do it again without the scary part?"

We did three nights later, and several times since.

***************

Giselle retired from tennis after she completed a lifetime Grand Slam, including winning the U S Open three times. She won her last tournament when she was two months pregnant and briefly became Number 2 in the world. She jettisoned all of her superstitions, except for the "Number 13" one. [The hotel room I caught her in was 2013.]

I sold my second company with a proviso. I took $40 million less than fair market value and in exchange the buyers agreed to no layoffs or dismissals for anything except cause of any of my 300 plus employees for four years after the sale.

Giselle and I now full time run a charity that we set up, and we employ fifty people full time, and hundreds part time. We thoroughly enjoy our two kids and bring them with us whenever possible, no matter where we go or what we're doing. Giselle also works part time as the color commentator for significant women's tennis tournaments in the US. She was recently picked "Sexiest mother of the year" by a national magazine since she looks just as hot now as the day that I met her.

With Giselle's superstitions a thing of the past, I'm a really happy and content fella!