Can I Watch, Mom? (Illustrated)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put that thing away before someone sees you!"

"We can close the curtains and do it here. No one would know."

"What have I created?" she says.

"You haven't created anything. I've always been horny. But what you did yesterday was like giving alcohol to someone genetically disposed to being an alcoholic. You got me hooked. This is technically your fault, mom."

"Seems like you've become too smart for your own good."

"We have the same interests anyway. So what's the harm?"

"There's no point in arguing anymore. It's not a bad way to unwind after a stressful day at work. Close the curtains and I'll take care of that hard-on for you."

She watches her son rush over to the curtains to close them, with his penis flopping in the air for anyone outside to see. At this hour, it's typical for people in the neighborhood to have a stroll or walk their dog. God forbid anyone sees Tom standing there with a hard cock while she's in the living room.

"How should we start?" he asks.

She looks at his cock. Fully erect. Tom pulls off his tshirt to get completely naked and he takes a seat on the couch, ready for action.

"Your youthful enthusiasm never gets boring. You make me feel young again."

"I love you, too."

Magic words to her ears and Karen starts to unbutton her blouse.

"Breasts or ass," she says. "You can only pick one."

"Why not both?"

"Because I'm your mother, not your girlfriend or plaything. There has to be boundaries somewhere."

"Your pussy then. And since you're showing only one thing, do you think you could throw in a bonus for me? You set a high bar this morning."

"Fine, I'll give you a blowjob again."

"I was thinking a little more than that. Maybe you could let me... go inside?"

"Excuse me? I most certainly will not have sex with you. Despite everything we've done, I am still your..."

"I know, I know, mom. It doesn't exactly have to be sex. Just think of it as giving me a handjob like earlier today, but instead of using your hand, it'll be with your vagina instead. Think about it. A handjob with your vagina."

Karen gives her son a puzzled, yet playful look, attempting to decode that comment.

"A handjob with my vagina? That's called sex."

"This is more for your benefit than mine."

"Oh really?" she says. "If that's the case, this better be a memorable experience."

She undoes her pants, and after she takes them off, she folds them and places them on the couch. She takes a deep breath and does the same with her panties, leaving her bare from the waist down. Before she walks over to her son, she poses and models for him, teasing him, making herself feel even more attractive and desired.

"You're so fucking beautiful, mom."

"Thanks, darling. I didn't want to mention this earlier, but your father is the only man I've ever been with. Please be gentle with me."

She places both feet on the couch and lowers herself to her son's massive hard-on. Her vagina is spread and her son makes sure that his throbbing cock is pointed straight towards his mother's womanhood as it descends.

Karen takes a moment to massage the shaft, thinking this through, wondering if she could actually fuck her son. The cock is pulsing in her hand. Once in a while, while stroking it, the tip of the cock would graze against her labia.

Once her labia touches the head of his cock, she pauses for a moment, before continuing to lower herself, inch by inch, until the entire length of his cock is inside her vagina.

"It's been a long time," she says.

He grabs her ass, pulling her forward. "I can tell. You're so tense. Your pussy feels so good, mom."

Karen becomes wetter as she hears her son string those words together; 'tense, pussy, and mom.' No matter how either of them try to rationalize this, it finally sinks in that she's having sex. He is inside her body stretching her vaginal walls. But she doesn't care how immoral it is, it feels good. It feels amazing. It feels right.

She rocks her hips while they look each other in the eyes. With every gyration, she feels his raging hard cock go that much deeper inside. As her dripping wet pussy begins to relax, she thrusts even harder.

"I want you to remember this for the rest of your life," she says.

Their unholy mother/son coupling becomes something greater as the sexual experience reaches new heights. Karen's pussy now conveys a sense of care and devotion, something her pussy has never done before during love making. Her son surrenders to this. The rhythmic flow of her movements brings Tom to the edge.

She ignores the boundaries she established before, removing her blouse and unsnapping her bra, letting her big tits bounce up and down while riding her son's cock.

"Mom... I'm going to..."

"I know, I know. Let it happen. You have permission to cum inside me."

She watches his eyes roll back and feels his body arch. A massive load of cum shoots inside of her body and fills her inner-walls. Her body has a similar reaction to her son's and her muscles spasm and her vagina has a strong sensation. The connection between them is profound and they're intertwined in this euphoria. It's the best orgasm of her life. Fluids spray from her cunt.

Every inch of her body pushes her to scream, but instead, she plants a big sloppy kiss on her son's mouth for the first time. It's an incestuous kiss that makes every motherly kiss she ever gave him on the cheek pale in comparison.

"I've never felt that before," she says.

"Neither have I, to be honest. You're the cure I've been looking for. What I have is practically a medical condition, you know."

"Very funny."

"It's true though."

Karen kisses her son and stands, letting the flaccid penis plop out of her body, leaving a trail of their orgasms to drip out of her stretched out hole.

"I need a shower," she says. "But before that..."

She bends down and takes the wet flaccid cock in her mouth and sucks the fluids. Her tongue runs laps around the sensitive area of the head and around the length of the shaft. Warm and creamy, just the way she likes it.

"Oh fuck," he says.

"There, now you're clean."

"I want that again next time."

"You'll get another chance soon. Pack your stuff and move into my bedroom. There's no point in sleeping separately, is there?"

Karen winks at her son, then she picks up her clothes and walks naked up the stairs with cum dripping down her legs, her butt cheeks swaying side to side.

The End

vote / comment / follow

12