Can People Change?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,159 Followers

"Ok. The weekend of the twentieth."

"Done! I'll make the reservations today. You can tell Krystn you have agreed."

"Where shall I meet you?"

"Send your mother to the store or something. I'll come to your front door and carry your suitcase to the car on Friday afternoon. I'll bring you back on Sunday while your mother is in church."

"Ok." She did not sound happy.

Krystn called me that evening. "Daddy, Mom tells me she gave up the alimony."

"She did. I have the court order framed and hanging on the wall in my bathroom."

"Did she agree to the other as well?"

"Yes. She picked dates and everything. She doesn't want me at the wedding Sweetheart."

"I'm glad she gave up the alimony but I want you at the wedding!"

"I've been thinking about that. How important is the whole ceremony thing to you and Matt?"

"Mike has no family out here to attend. He came out here for college and his parents and family can't afford to come for the wedding. It seems Mom and Grandma are all about the show. They worry about what people will think if I pick colors different from everyone else, or flowers or if I want a dress that isn't just white."

"Call Matt, please. See if he'd be willing for us to fly back to his home and get married there. A simple ceremony, no frills, just love. If you two are up for it, I'll buy the tickets and we'll do it. If, that is, I still get to walk you down the aisle."

"Oh Daddy! Great idea! I'll call you back."

Half an hour later she called me back. The wedding would still happen on the same day, as scheduled, but instead of in Los Angeles it would be in Vermont.

The next day Krystn called me at work and asked, "Are you still going to take Mom to that place in Dana Point?"

"Honest answer? Yes. I always loved sex with your mother and I've missed that. She has promised me two days of willing sex. I promised not to be at the wedding here in L.A.."

"I like sex with Matt, too."

"Oh my God! I thought you were still a virgin!" I laughed a little as I said it.

"Technically, I am. We play a lot, but he's never been inside me down there."

"Get some lube. Go slow. His body is going to want him to go at warp speed, you need to restrain him and go slowly."

"Yes, Daddy."

On Friday the nineteenth, my phone rang at nine in the morning. Caller ID showed Marie's number. I answered, professionally. It was Grandma.

"What are you up to?" She asked.

"Excuse me, who is this, please?" I knew who it was.

"Elaine. You are such a bastard! You cheated Marie out of her alimony and I think there's more. Marie has been acting strangely the last few days and today I looked at the phone bill and she's been calling you!"

"Did you ask her about the calls?"

"So, you don't deny them?"

"What good would that do? You have the phone records in front of you. You think perhaps she bought me off to make you happy and a few phone calls were needed to get that to happen?"

"It wouldn't take that many."

"Not for someone like you, but perhaps your daughter isn't as astute as you about such matters. You called just to verify that we spoke?"

"No. I want to make sure you are no where near the chapel on the twenty-seventh."

"I have a plane ticket out of LAX on the twenty-fifth and returning on the thirtieth. I will be over a thousand miles away. You can come to LAX and see me leave if you'd like. Will that make you happy?"

"It cost us thousands of dollars for you to go. You better go!"

"Did anyone ever tell you how mean and controlling you attempt to be?"

"Just you! And your opinion isn't worth much around here."

"You have certainly made sure that's true. Well, I need to get back to work. Have a nice time at the wedding. Will you be walking Krystn down the aisle?"

"No. Her Uncle Bill will be doing it."

"Bye." I hung up. Thirty seconds later the phone rang. ID showed her number. I let it go to the answering machine.

My suitcase was in my car. Marie called and said her mother had gone to a meeting at church and would be gone until five-thirty. I arrived on the front porch at four-thirty. Marie opened the door and handed me her small suitcase. She was looking good. She had on a dress, a shirtwaist dress in a flowered print made of silk. She wore two inch heels and stockings. Her hair was freshly done and she had her nails done as well.

I opened the car door for her and said, "You look really nice, Marie."

"Thank you." She sat and put her seatbelt on. I went to my door got in and drove away. I could have driven past the church to get to the freeway but didn't. I went a different way.

Marie didn't talk until we were on the freeway. She seemed to relax a little the farther we got away from her home.

"So, what can we talk about?" She asked.

"Tell me about what you do that you really enjoy. My memories are old and what you used to like may have changed."

"I still enjoy movies. Mostly I watch movies on cable but once in a while we go to a theater."

Most of the drive to Dana Point we talked about movies we had seen. We also talked about food. I remembered that in the old days I liked to rest my hand on her thigh as I drove. I also remembered that if I just put my hand on her leg she jumped and yelped in surprise.

"Marie, don't jump. I'm putting my hand on your leg." I didn't ask for permission. I hadn't asked when we were married. My hand felt right at home on her thigh. Peripherally I could see her looking at my hand. She didn't say anything.

I told her there we some CD's in the glove box and she picked one and slid it into the stereo. After two songs her hand rested atop mine on her leg.

We parked beside the Blue Lantern Inn and Marie looked around. It is a beautiful building that sits atop a bluff overlooking Dana Point harbor and the ocean. I had booked a room on the top floor, with a balcony. I checked us in and I carried both bags. Marie stood nearby looking embarrassed.

In the elevator I said, "No one knows we aren't still married. They look at us and wonder how an old fart like me landed a babe like you."

"You are so full of it!" She smiled.

I opened the door to our room and she took in a breath. The room was beautiful. I had stayed in the same room a few years before with a woman I thought might become Mrs. Nick, but all that was left of that relationship was a nice memory and the room at the Blue Lantern.

The suitcases went on the racks and I opened them. I hung her clothes in the closet and mine beside them. When I turned to look Marie was standing beside the bed with her hands at the top buttons of her dress. She was looking at the bed.

I stepped to her and wrapped her in my arms. Softly I said, "Relax. We need to go have dinner. Will you be warm enough if we sit outside to eat?"

She brought a sweater. We ate at a wonderful seafood restaurant right by the water. We watched the sun set and sea birds flying off to wherever birds go to spend the night. Before we went back to the Inn we walked. I held her hand.

She was quiet for a long time. When we turned back towards the car she asked, "Why are you being nice to me?"

"In 1965 I told you I loved you. I'm pretty sure I told you every so often until we got divorced. Just because you haven't heard me say it doesn't mean I stopped."

"I've treated you terribly."

"I made myself believe you were influenced by your mother. She hasn't liked me since 1964. I want to enjoy these two days. It's likely there are the last sex I'll ever have with a woman I love. I want all of it to be great, for both of us."

"I don't want to have sex with you."

"And, you will. You made a deal with me, with Matt and Krystn too. The deal was for me to get two days of willing sex from you."

"I feel like a whore. I sold you my body."

"Rented maybe, not sold. This is two days. Monday you are back at home and no one will know what we did here unless you tell them. Reality is that you have no idea what it feels like to be a whore. Your body has been yours, cared for and protected all your life. A whore opens her legs to strangers, flaunts her body, lets strangers hold her, touch her and invade her with no real regard for her at all."

We went up in the elevator with another couple. They were about our age. She was in his arms and they kissed as the elevator rose. When the doors opened on the second floor she said, "I guess I'm in a hurry." We smiled and wished them a pleasant night.

At our door I stopped and took Marie in my arms. I pressed her tits against my chest and felt her holding back.

"Kiss me." I commanded. My voice was a whisper but I knew she heard it as a command. She tilted her head and kissed me, lips touching lips. When she ended the kiss I said, "When we step inside, take everything off. Go in and start the shower and I'll join you."

I opened the door and we went inside. She took her time undressing. I watched. As I watched I undressed. She had not shaved. She hung up her dress and went into the bathroom. When I was naked except for my t-shirt I walked into the bathroom. She was facing the shower. I got close and said, "If you want I'll leave my t-shirt on so you don't have to see my scars."

"Thank you." She stepped under the stream of water. I joined her. I washed her from head to toe, and when she was clean I knelt and picked up a razor. Then I put it back down.

"It's too soon for that. Let me get clean and we'll get out." My hand began washing me and Marie turned me and washed my back. She reached up inside the t-shirt and washed me. When her hands touched the scar she moaned a soft moan. Then her hands lifted the t-shirt up and off me.

She turned me and washed my front. She washed everything except my cock and balls. She watched me wash them and then she shut off the shower and we dried. I kissed her again and this time she used soft lips and her hands were on my arms. My cock rested against her belly. We kissed and she opened her mouth a little. My tongue touched her lips but didn't push inside her mouth.

In the bedroom I backed her up to the bed, pressing the back of her legs and butt against the bed. I kept reminding myself to go slowly, to let her get used to the touch and feel the need in herself.

After a while she lifted herself onto the bed and spread her legs for me. I dropped to my knees and began kissing her legs, massaging her, caressing her.

"Are you going to lick me?" She whispered.

"Yes! I have been looking forward to tasting you again." I moved closer to her bush and my fingers grazed in her hair, gently touching the tender skin beneath. She sighed. I moved closer, kissing her skin as I approached.

Her hands held my head and helped me move closer and closer to her treasure. I knew she could feel my breath on her hair. By her statement it had been almost ten years since she had felt breath on her pussy.

I licked, parting her hair and touching her inner sanctum. Her back arched and she moaned. Her legs opened wider and her hands held my head tightly to her as I licked inside her.

"Oh Jesus! I forgot how good that feels!"

The juices began to flow. The odor of lust and the taste of her were gifts to me. I savored them, and let my mouth and tongue ask for more.

"Oh... make me cum! It's been sooo long!"

My hands lifted her legs and I licked her spread pussy. When my tongue reached her clit I touched it gently and slowly. Her hips lifted, presenting me with her clit, begging for the release she knew was coming. I sucked on it and she moaned loudly. I put her feet on my back and reached for her breasts with my hands.

"Hold me! Squeeze my tits, Nick. Oh Baby, I'm close!"

In seconds she had her first orgasm. She twisted on the bed, arched her back, pressed on my back with her feet and moaned from somewhere deep inside. I slowed my assault and let her calm down. I still gathered her juices with my tongue but avoided her clit.

She pulled my hair and helped me up on the bed. I lay next to her and held her in my arms.

"Are you going to..."

"Soon. I'm not in a hurry. I want you to be taken care of, first."

"I just had a wonderful orgasm! I'm well taken care of."

"Do you want me inside you?"

"You want this to be difficult, don't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You want me to ask you to be inside me. It isn't enough that I'll let you do it, you want me to say I want it." She looked at my face and waited. I didn't speak.

"I wanted to resist the feelings of you making love to me. I didn't want to cum. But, I failed. Once you licked me, my body wanted to feel you taking me there again. Now, I want to be filled again. I want you to fill me! Please!"

In seconds I moved from beside her to between her legs, my cock touching her pussy but not pressing inside. She wiggled and said, "Please!"

My cock slid inside her, slowly. She was incredibly tight and very wet. I kept moving forward and she moaned often. I'm not the biggest guy in the gym. I knew that. I was pretty sure Marie didn't have anything or anyone o compare me to. The in and out motion began and she said, "Thank you! You feel so good. I've missed you."

Eventually I changed positions. We snuggled with me behind her moving in and out as my hand played with her breast and nipple.

She moved and took the rider above position. I lay on my back and watched as she took control and served herself while I enjoyed being ridden. She controlled the action and did whatever she wanted to stimulate herself.

"Cum inside me, Nick."

She rode harder and faster. I held her tits in my hands as she bounced on me. She made all the noises I remembered from years ago that told me she was about to cum again.

"Cum Now! I'm cumming!" I flooded her as she came. She shuddered and almost fell off the bed as we came. When she could, she leaned forward and lay on my chest. We rested and I dozed.

When I came back she was snuggled against me and sound asleep. We were covered. I kissed her forehead and went back to sleep.

At nine in the morning I heard a knock at the door. I threw on a robe and opened the door. A woman pushed our breakfast cart into the room. Marie hid under the covers. The woman put our breakfast on the table on our balcony and left.

"One of the best parts of having this room is that we cannot be seen when we're on our balcony. Get up and come have breakfast."

She got out of bed and headed for her robe. I took mine off. She stopped. "You want me to sit outside naked and have breakfast?"

"I do. If my scar bothers you, I'll wear a t-shirt, but I want to see you."

"It doesn't seem right."

"I honestly am willing for it to feel however it feels and have you do it anyway."

"You've always been more comfortable being naked than I have."

"I believe that might be because your Mom is very uncomfortable about her body."

"How would you know how Mom feels about her body?"

"Your Dad and I were friends, when we weren't with Elaine. He shared with me once that they had been married thirty years and he had never seen her naked. I've never known anyone else who was married thirty years and never saw their spouse naked. He told me she changed clothes in their closet. They never showered together."

"She's just modest."

"Modest is not letting the neighbors see you showering. Modest is wearing clothes that don't expose your underwear, your genitals or sexual activity. Have you ever seen your Mom kiss your Dad? Not a peck but a kiss?"

"No. They wouldn't do that."

"Your Dad would have. He told me. He never got a real kiss from her. I'm grateful you weren't that restrained."

I led her out onto our balcony. She looked around and satisfied herself that no one could possibly see us. The sun was warm and the soft, gentle breeze felt good. We started eating and found the French toast, sausage, hash browns and juice were perfect. As she ate she forgot about being naked. I enjoyed the view.

When we were done Marie looked at me and asked, "What's next?"

"More sex! You'll continue to believe I'm obsessed with sex but consider this: I haven't been in bed with anyone in three years. Our agreement is just for this weekend. I may not get sex with you ever again. If you knew the odds were good that you couldn't have ice cream ever again, how much ice cream would you want between now and Sunday afternoon?"

"You can invite someone else to have sex with you. I'm not the only woman in the world. Invite the woman you had sex with three years ago."

"When you want lobster a turkey sandwich just won't satisfy. I wanted the sex with her to do for me what sex with you does for me. It didn't. Please, come inside."

We went back inside and I put on some music. I danced with Marie in the tiny space between the bed and the fireplace. She relaxed and soon we were kissing as we danced. Things progressed and soon we were back in bed. I took my time and didn't rush us. We joined slowly and tenderly. I reminded myself that this really wasn't about getting laid, it was about reconnecting with Marie. Because I am who I am I kept count. She came four times that afternoon. We napped before going out for dinner.

When we woke up Marie recommended we shower before we dressed for dinner. I got my kit and told her that the time had come for her to be shaved for me. I trimmed her with small scissors while she lay back feeling embarrassed. Then I lathered her and used a new razor to shave her smooth. I was very careful. I was also as hard as I'd been in years.

When she was smooth I applied lotion and spread it around. I noticed that she was wet. Her head might be telling her I was a pervert or unnatural or whatever but her body was cheering me on.

I pulled her close to the edge of the bed and buried my face into her newly smooth pussy. In seconds her body responded and she moaned in pleasure. Her legs spread wider and her hands held my face to her. I lapped up her nectar. I told her how great she tasted.

When I stood tall my cock slid into her and I pumped a few times. She moaned and said, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

When I withdrew her eyes opened wide and she looked at me like I was crazy. I bent and started licking her again. She grabbed my head and rubbed my face into her open pussy. "Oh God! That's sooo good!"

Again I stopped licking and stood, sliding my cock inside her. Three or four strokes and I returned to licking her. She was headed for a big orgasm. Her body started to shake and her breathing became rapid and panting. She started squeezing her own tits, pinching the nipples.

Over and over I changed my assault on her. The squishing noises when I penetrated her were different from the wet noises we made when my face was rubbing against her pussy. Both turned me on like nothing else.

Her finger nails bit into my triceps as my cock moved in and out of her. She was about to cum. Nothing else mattered. She wanted this orgasm. I slammed in and held there as my cock unloaded.

"This is what I wanted!"

Her back arched, her nectar flooded out of her and she screamed! She screamed a primal scream, took a huge gasping breath and screamed, "I love you, Nick!"

I held myself deep inside her for as long as I could. I bent forward and kissed her chest, breasts and neck. When I slipped out of her I grabbed the wash cloth I had used while I shaved her and used it to catch the flow from her. I lay next to her and we held each other.

When we noticed it getting dark we got up, showered again and dressed. As we walked to the car I asked her what she wanted for dinner. "Protein. This is an energetic weekend."

We ate in the marina at the bottom of the bluff below the Inn. We laughed and talked like we had been together all the years that we hadn't. After dinner she wanted to walk so we did. Hand in hand at first then my arm around her and her arm around me.

She began to talk. I understood that she wasn't talking to me as much as she was processing her own thoughts and memories.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,159 Followers