Canadian Doubles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

Bill gulped as he heard her speak, but still was not nervous YET. The girls had the first serve and the game began.

It was a TRUE battle, and as the stakes were so high, it was quite a show as their large breasts and his swinging cock and balls were bouncing all over the court as neither side even attempted to cover themselves anymore, each using every possible advantage they could to win. Despite his superior skills, testosterone worked against Bill and he kept getting harder as they played as the sight of these two sweaty beauties flopping and jiggling all over the place was too compelling to ignore. Distracted constantly, he missed quite a few shots he normally would have made and again the score was tied.

As he was running to return Veronica's serve, right as he was lunging for the crucial shot, one of the girls in the audience (one of Veronica's roommates and the girl who she winked at) flashed her makeup mirror at him and temporarily blinded him. As he was bending to return the volley, he lost sight of the ball in the glare and completely missed it. Hearing the whiff of his racket and the deafening squeals from the stands told him it was over, he had LOST, having successfully snatched defeat from the jaws of victory!

Veronica, now completely overjoyed at her victory, hopped over the net and rushed at Bill. Although she still thought he was a jerk, she was honestly seriously attracted to him now, and knowing that he was now to jack off for her entertainment made her gush her honey like a firehose.

His body was hard and muscled and she eagerly awaited the devilish torments she had in store for him as he slaved away as their dorm slave. With a wicked gleam in her eye she tossed him some sunscreen.

"Time for stage one Big Boy! Start a stroking!" she cackled.

Bill was horrified as the reality of his situation was finally sinking in. Looking up into the stands the ear splitting roar from the girls added to his humiliation as they began to chant.

"Jack off! Jack OFF! JACK OFF!"

Looking over to Lynette and Veronica, sadly already getting dressed he gulped as he saw the snide smirk on Veronica's face as she formed her fist into a ball and began pumping the air mimicking the stroking action he was to begin.

Closing his eyes tight, and trying to block out the laughter of the women, he uncupped his cock and let it all hang out. He had been fighting a hard-on for hours, and now he was at full staff. Blushing he took his right hand and poured the lotion onto the head and began to work it into his skin. His humiliation was total as he began to slowly stroke, each pump of his shaft cheered on by the girls.

He got harder and harder as his machinations continued, to the obvious amusement of all of the girls witnessing this humiliating ordeal and who all now called out words of "encouragement".

"Choke that chicken faster loser!!"

"Yeah baby, oil that snake up good!!! WOOOHOO!"

"I hope someone is filming this show as I have never seen a guy work his weasel in public before!"

"How do you TWEET a video?"

Bill closed his eyes tighter hearing their taunts. Somehow NOT seeing their faces helped him imagine that this was not actually happening and perhaps in his mind he could try to imagine that he was still alone in his room when he had to jack off for his display instead of standing stark naked in the middle of a large group of attractive and now shrieking and laughing coeds.

He knew that this humiliating show he was performing would be buzzing up to youtube, facebook and twitter in just seconds and his shame would be forever recorded, but his brain was in its most basic mode now. Despite the most humiliating time of his young life, he was beyond horny and as his bare toes dug into the tennis court, and his stroking got faster and faster he prepared to blast off feeling the thick hot sap of his rise in his trunk. As his toes curled farther and his moans grew louder and he began to shake as he felt ready to erupt, suddenly four female hands grabbed each of his arms and pulled his hands off of his junk.

Moaning like a beached seal as he approached his impending rocket launch, just as he was about to hose down the burning clay with his spooge Veronica shouted for him to stop and his hands were ripped off of his oily angry meat sword. His poor penis, denied stimulation at the very last second just twitched and throbbed in impotent desperation as he struggled.

Confused, Bill grunted and popped opened his eyes as Veronica whispered icily into his ear. "You will cum when I say you can cum, but NOT NOW!"

With Lynette and another girl holding his arms down, she removed one of her shoelaces and promptly tied his hands behind his back. Satisfied he was secure, with her other shoelace she tied Bill's engorged cock and balls in a loop, leaving a dangling string hanging in front of his body as his "lead".

Now leashed, Bill had no choice but to follow the victorious Veronica as she led him, naked and bound out through the crowd as they began their long naked walk of shame towards the girl's dorm . As they wandered through the throng, he was amazed at how the girls took every opportunity to grab his balls or stroke his ass as he walked amongst them. He was thoroughly humiliated, but at the same time totally hard and insanely aroused by the dozens of soft feminine fingers stroking every inch of his flesh.

As they walked across campus, pausing often to make sure that no cops were around to stop their nude parade, Bill tried to shield his nakedness behind Veronica as he was pulled along like a toy. Lynette, following close behind, occasionally reaching between his legs to squeeze his tortured balls and cause him to cry out a little yelp. Each whimper of his protest obviously amused both girls immensely and it took quite a while to finally reach their dorm.

Finally, after it seemed every girl on campus had seen him parade naked as he was dragged by his dick, they finally climbed up the stairs of Veronica and Lynette's dormitory hall and he was led into their floor. Horny and throbbing wildly now he struggled with his bonds as they made their way towards their room.

Veronica tugged a little on his cock leash, causing the knot to tighten a bit as he squirmed, effectively causing Bill to stop any thoughts he might have had of trying to escape. Reaching their room, they entered.

Then the most amazing thing happened. Veronica and Lynette, who had fought so hard to conceal their nakedness from him all day now willingly stripped. Again their female charms were laid before him, and when the gorgeous Veronica laid back on her bed and spread her legs Bill thought he must be dreaming as her warm dripping snatch came fully into view.

Roughly Veronica tugged on his leash again and grabbed the back of his head, guiding it to her warm cave. Instinctively knowing what to do, and being overwhelmed by the sight and smell of her intoxicating aroused aroma, Bill began delicately kissing his way up her inner thigh towards her flooding cooch. Veronica sighed as she grabbed his head and pulled him into her tightly, sighing deeply as she felt his tongue begin to lap at her lathering lips. Lynette, watching and squirming also sighed as she could not WAIT for her turn under the Bill-O-Matic, but knew she would get their turn as they had him for the whole two long days.

"Lick it up good Boy, you have a lot of work to do this weekend!" she cooed as Bill began munching away with even more enormous gusto.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers
12