Cancun Candids Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would have expected to feel some shame or embarrassment in exposing my penis to my sister's eyes for the first time since we were kids, but the momentum had really taken hold of me, and I started pushing my shorts down to my ankles. I was still sitting on the foot of the bed, so I hiked up my butt a little, slid my shorts down and sat back on the bed. The comforter was dry and scratchy on my bare ass, but I didn't care. My dick was finally free, and I immediately wrapped my entire hand around it, hard, and stroked without taking my eyes off of my sister's exposed tits just a couple feet away.

"Ooo, good boy," echoed my sister. "You're right. These are going to be the hottest pictures we take today. Okay, here you go." Jennifer grabbed my camera from the desk and shoved it into my hand. Then, without warning, she took a step forward so that we were virtually knee to knee, with me sitting on the edge of the bed and my sister standing directly in front of me, tits out in all their glory.

I felt the skin of our knees come in contact with one another and I moaned a little, stroking my meat a little bit harder, but slower. "Hold on, Dave," said Jennifer with a smile. "Let's get these pictures before you get too excited. Lean back a little bit."

"Why?" I asked, as I put a hand down on the bed and leaned back onto it.

"So that I can do this," said Jennifer. And in a smooth motion she lifted her right leg up and put her foot on the bed, right beside my thigh. I looked down, and my sister was now virtually straddling me, with one foot on the floor, and one foot on the bed. Her swimsuit-covered crotch hovered dangerously close to where I was stroking my dick.

"Oh, God." I moaned. "Yes. That's so nice."

"I know," said Jenn. Ready for your first picture?" She pulled the waistband of her swimsuit up high on her hips, doing a Jamie Lee Curtis from True Lies impression for the second time that day. "Let me make sure my pussy lips are just about to be exposed by this itty bitty swimsuit, and then you can snap a picture of yourself jerking you dick to your sister's body."

My sister pulled the red material up into her snatch once more, and those beautiful, peach-soft pussy lips spilled out the sides of the bathing suit. "Ooo," sighed Jenn, "that got my clit a little. I like that." She tugged the tiniest bit more, really wedging her suit up into her vagina. My hand was steadily stroking up and down my dick and my eyes were glued to my sister's cunt.

"Okay Dave, time for the first shot." Jennifer put her hands on her hips and smiled down at her handiwork. I think she could tell how enamored I was with the whole situation. I continued stroking my dick with my left hand, and with my right I brought the camera up to focus it on both of our crotches. "Just remember, no face, okay? You can get my tits too in the picture, but no higher than that."

"I got it." I said, out of breath. I stroked my dick and held the camera out, looking on the display screen to line everything up as perfectly as I could. There, captured on the digital screen, was my dick in my hand, my sister's barely covered pussy, and her magnificent, exposed breasts. She had a wide smile on her face, and I was disappointed I couldn't capture that in the frame as well. "Okay. One, two, three."

"Cheeeese." Said my sister, as she stood there frozen, straddling me.

"Fuck, that was cute," I said to my sibling with a smile. "And fuck that's hot," I said as I looked at the photo I had captured.

"You think that one was hot? Let's really take some sibling sex organ pics..." and with that she reached down to her crotch and pulled the tiny bathing suit bottom off to the side, exposing her pussy to me completely. She hadn't budged, so she was still straddling me with one foot up on the bed, and now our genitals were closer to each other than they had been since we stopped taking baths together as kids. Jennifer leaned in and deepened her lunge, lowering her open pussy even closer to my crotch.

I honestly couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was so turned on. I was still pumping my meat, but I had to keep my hand near the base of my shaft so that my wrist wouldn't bump my sister on an upstroke. That's how close she was hovering above me.

"There we go..." said Jennifer. "Brother's penis, and sister's vagina. Almost hand in hand." She pumped her hips imperceptibly, dipping her crotch ever so slightly closer to the head of my cock. "Oh and look, I was right, Dave. Seeing my brother's cock out did make my pussy wet." She was right. In her vulnerable, spread position, her pussy actually gaped open a little bit, allowing me to see all of her pink inside. And it was glistening like it was covered in baby oil.

"Ooo, I hope I don't drip on you," she said as she hovered her hot box above the tip of my penis. "That would be super naughty. Sister's sloppy pussy juice dripping onto the head of her brother's cock..." I had stopped stroking up and down, and now I was just squeezing my hand tightly around the base of my dick. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. I really could almost feel the heat coming off of my sister's pussy over my dick. If I were so bold, I could literally thrust upwards and impale my sister with my cock. Her pussy was wide open and wet, just inches from the bulbous head of my dick. I couldn't believe how we'd gotten here.

"Oh, Dave, look at that." Jenn had spotted the generous bead of precum that had leaked out the tip of my dick. It stood there like a white pearl over the slit of my penis. "Now we're both wet, Dave. Now if there are any drips, our sex juices are just going to mix with each other. Wouldn't that be baaaad?"

I could actually think of nothing better. And I was really getting close to losing control, so I said, "You ready to say cheese again, you little whore?"

My sister bounced her hips a few more times and said, "Ready when you are, you fucking perv..."

With my dick in my hand I raised my hips so that the mushroom head at the tip of my cock got closer and closer to my sister's pussy. I saw a telltale drip leave her vagina and start a slow slide down her thigh. My dick was so close. A little more hip lifting and I would actually be able to paint my sister's pussy lips with that pearl of precum, using the head of my dick as my paintbrush.

"That's pretty close, Dave," said my sister. Not sounding worried, but just bringing us back to reality the slightest bit.

"Okay," I said, "One, two..."

"Hold on," said Jenn. "Hold my hand. Remember when we were kids and Mom would make us hold hands to cross the street? Let's hold hands in the picture so we can remember how we grew up together as little kids, but see how far we've come as naughty adults. A different kind of family portrait..."

I was game for absolutely anything. And some more skin-to-skin contact sounded hot to me. So I immediately released my dick with my left hand and held it out to my sister. She brought her right hand from its position on her hip and placed her palm in mine. The heat of her hand we electric. It felt so warm in contrast to the cold hotel room air. We were just holding hands, but with our genitals hovering so close to one another, it upped the ante even more actually being physically connected. My sister smiled down at me and said, "Mmm, that's nice. Thanks for holding my hand, bro."

I smiled back at her and focused my camera again. What a shot. A brother and sister holding hands together while their private parts did a forbidden dance just inches away from one another. Family portrait indeed...

"I wonder what Mom would say if she saw us holding hands now," I said mischievously.

"Mmm, well let's take a picture so we can show her later and find out," my sister replied. I knew she was just playing into the taboo of the situation, but I was all for it.

"Okay," I said. "This one's for Mom. One, two, three."

"Cheeeeese," said Jenn again. And when she did it, she squeezed my hand tightly and dipped down ever so slightly. I instinctively squeezed her hand back, and this caused me to lift my hips ever so imperceptibly. And just as the shutter of the camera clicked, the precum on my dick came in contact with the fleshy lip of my sister's labia. It was literally a game of millimeters. Our skin didn't actually touch, but we were able to transfer the tiniest bit of sexual fluids, just as Jennifer had teased.

"Oh boy, I'll bet that was a good one," said Jenn as she let go of my hand and lifted her leg off of the bed to stand on two feet again. "I'll bet Mom will love it." We smiled at each other, both in awe at the crazy stuff we'd gotten ourselves into. "That was... hot," Said Jenn. "Got any ideas for your last picture?"

"Fuck yes I do," I said, and I stood up next to my sister.

"Woah," she said. "Okay, easy tiger." She took one step to the side, apparently a little intimidated by my sudden aggression.

"Your ass," I said. "I want your ass fuckin' spread open. And I want my dick lined up like I'm about to fuck you in it."

Jenn looked speechless, maybe taken aback that I was taking things over, and that I suddenly really knew what I wanted. I was still beating my meat mercilessly, with my shorts around my ankles. My sister stood in front of me, bathing suit top and bottoms all pulled to the side to expose her sex to me.

"Okay," she mumbled. "How do you... how do you want me?"

I slid my computer to the side so that the majority of the desk was clear. Then I grabbed Jennifer by the shoulder and by the waist and maneuvered her over to it.

"Bend over," I commanded, as my left hand bent her at the waist and my right hand firmly pressed down between her shoulder blades.

"Oh, fuck, Dave." Said Jennifer as she complied.

Here we were. We were back to the lewd. And I liked it.

"Ungh," moaned my sister, her body and her face pressed down against the hotel desktop. "What do I do, Dave?"

"Straighten your legs," I said. And spread them further apart. Get your ass up as high as you can. Thaaaaat's it," I said as I watched my sister's body open up even further. Jenn had her head turned to the side, her cheek pressed to the desk. Her palms both rested on the desk as well. She was doing an amazing job presenting her ass to me. There was her beautiful, brown sphincter again. Such a naughty little orifice that had caused so much trouble today.

"Great, Jenn." I said as I stood back and pumped my dick while staring at my sister's butthole. "Okay, this tight little hole, this one that you fingered on the beach today for your brother's perverted enjoyment, we're going to make it look like I'm just about to slide my dick inside it. There may be no sand involved, but that's just fine with me. I'll still forever have this image to look at so I can imagine what the textures would be like if the muscles of your anus were clamping down on my swollen dick. I don't know how big John's dick is, but from the looks of things your brother's cock would really stretch your asshole out if I slid it in there.

Jennifer moaned and wiggled her ass at me a little bit. "Okay," she said from her facedown position, "Just for this one picture we can make it look like my butthole belongs to my brother." God I loved the sound of that.

"Good girl," I said. "Then we need to spread this butthole reealllly wide open." And as I said it, my hands grabbed the two ample orbs of her asscheeks and spread them open even wider. I watched as Jenn's little sphincter stretched and spread, the wrinkles flattening out, and a little bit more pink appearing from inside as she opened.

Jenn moaned and exclaimed, "Oh! Okay. Okay. Hang on, just let me do that then..." She kept her face down on the desk, but she reached back with both of her hands and gently pushed mine away from her ass. Her hands replaced mine, and immediately she pulled and spread her cheeks apart as I had done.

"Excellent, sweetheart," I said. I have no idea why a pet term popped out like that, but it just did. "Okay, you ready for my dick now?" Your brother's cock is absolutely throbbing to get inside your butthole. I want to tease your nerve endings with the head of my dick, then really fill you up with the entire length of my shaft. Can you imagine if we really did that and your brother's dick was buried in your little ass?"

Jenn moaned a little in agreement and then said, "Oh!" She stood up and looked at me, as if a lightbulb had just gone on in her head. "If the picture is really going to look like you're ready to slide it in me, it should probably be wet... lubrication, remember? That was my whole problem on the beach. Stop stroking yourself for a second."

I did what she said, but kept my hand wrapped around the base of my member. "Hold it out to me," said Jenn. I leaned my hips forward, thrusting my cock closer to her body. Jenn leaned forward, and to my surprise she let a generous amount of spit drip out of her mouth, right down onto my cock. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I pulsed my hand around the base of my shaft and Jennifer spit twice more, with impeccable aim, coating the length of my dick with her saliva, letting it drip all the way down from her mouth to my penis.

"There," she said with a girlish smile, "Now it's going to look more realistic." And with that she assumed the position again, somehow sticking her ass out to me in an even more lewd display. I looked at my cock, coated in my sister's spit. That was a very good idea...

I ran my hand up and down the shaft, spreading the lubrication everywhere until a thick, shiny sheen of my sister's saliva coated my entire length. My sibling was right, this did look better.

And now the big moment. I stepped between my sister's spread legs. I ogled her winking butthole again. I had my dick firmly in one hand and my camera clutched in the other. Jennifer push her hips back, bringing our sibling sexes closer and closer. I fantasized about the real act, having my penis inside my sister's asshole, sliding in and out. Maybe getting stuck like she did earlier today, and she'd have to reach down and lube up the side's of my dick with her spit some more, so that I could slide my brotherly cock back out of her backdoor. I was furiously stroking up and down on my cock, delirious with pleasure. But I knew I'd have to stop pumping to take a clear picture.

Then it occurred to me, what was I going to do after I took the last photo? I still needed to get off... what if I snapped the photo without telling Jenn, and then I just kept pumping my cock. What if I exploded and shot my cum all over my sister's stretched anus? That would make a pretty memorable photo... her hands holding her buttcheeks open while her brother's cum slides down from her sphincter to her pussy...

I made that my plan and stopped stroking. First for the 'siblings about to do anal' picture. I truly wanted the head of my dick as close to my sister's opening as possible so I leaned and leaned. At this point if Jenn had released her hold on her butt cheeks, they would have come back together and probably trapped my dickhead between them. God, I wanted to poke that asshole so badly... wasn't it cruel to let your brother rub your sphincter on the outside, but then deny him the pleasure of splitting your ass open with his cock?

Jen spoke up from the desk. "Okay Dave, now or never. Take that picture, and then I think I need to go into the bathroom and masturbate again. You can have the room to yourself while you get yourself off."

"Okay," I said, not revealing my plan to snap the picture and then cum right then and there. "One... two..."

And that's when I heard voices outside the hotel door.

Fuck.

It was my parent's voices.

Fuck!

And they had a key to this room!

Oh, fuck.

Jen must have heard them at the same time as I did. The spell was broken, and she immediately stood bolt upright, the sudden movement causing my rock hard dick to slap against her asscheeks momentarily. She turned to face me, still stuck in close quarters between me and the hotel desk she'd been leaning over. She was a lewd mess, her bathing suit top pulled to the sides of her tits, revealing her chest entirely, and her bathing suit bottoms pulled to the side of her little twat, revealing her swollen pussy lips. All the while my dick oozed precum and pointed directly ahead, right at my sister's crotch.

We both wore a look of panic on our faces. My shorts were currently down around my knees! Mom and Dad were about to walk into something they were not prepared to see...

We heard the electronic click of the keycard lock, and I think we both knew we were fucked... frozen like deer in headlights, we both just stood there with our genitals exposed, like two nasty little kids who deserve to be caught by Mom and Dad.

We heard the expected sound of the door handle being forced downward, but somehow the door didn't open. We stared at the door in disbelief and I heard my mother's muffled voice say, "That's weird, the little light turned red."

"You probably inserted the key too fast," came my dad's equally muffled voice from the other side of the door. "Try it again."

Having been given this brief reprieve from disaster, my sister and I finally bolted into action. I dove for cover behind my bed, which was the spot furthest from the door my parents were trying to enter. Jen didn't really move, but she was able to adjust both pieces of her skimpy bikini, covering her young flesh once more. I didn't have time to pull my shorts up at all, but I lay on the ground, huddled against the side of the bed, at least out of sight for the time being. Jen had just finished covering herself up when we heard the soft beep of the door, and this time it opened wide, my parents waltzing in, speaking full volume.

"There we go. That time it worked." Said my mom. I heard the movement of my parents entry, and I looked up from my spot on the floor as Jen sidled over to the same side of the bed as me, ostensibly to get as far away from my parents as she could. She had no choice but to stand there in her virtually nonexistent bikini, turned to the side slightly, with her arms crossed to hide her chest. I heard my mom's voice get louder as she entered the room and spoke.

"Oh, Jen, good. There's a luau tonight and we wanted to..."

My mom's voice drifted off and silence took over the room. It was clear she finally registered what she was seeing: her daughter wearing practically nothing. From my hiding spot on the floor I could only imagine the look on her face. Another moment of silence followed, and then came the expected explosion from my mom.

"Jennifer Rose Spencer! What on earth are you wearing!?" Uh oh, you knew it was bad news when Mom or Dad dropped all three names...

Down on the floor, I was directly beside Jen. Her feet were right next to my knees. I just prayed I would go undiscovered. Jen had enough explaining to do. We didn't need to get into the fact that not only was I in the room, but my dick was still out. I was frozen in place, and I didn't dare try and pull my shorts up. It would probably cause too much commotion, and I'd be found out.

"Umm..." tried my sister.

But after the briefest of pauses my mother barreled right back in. "No, Jennifer, 'Umm' is not going to cut it! Are you kidding me with that bathing suit? What the hell are you thinking?"

"I don't know, Mom," Jenn quitely replied. "I just... saw it in a store and liked it. I wanted to... to try suntanning in it, I guess."

"You seriously considered going out in public in that tiny little thing!?" My mother was fuming. "How much of your body is exposed? I mean, I know going topless is legal here, but there should be limits for a girl your age! You'd have men losing their minds and doing God knows what if they saw your breasts practically popping out like that. And what's the back even look like? Can I assume the majority of your butt is exposed too?"