Candace Does a Blowbang

Story Info
Candace gets goaded into a blowbang.
5.4k words
4.32
10.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ENTRY 10

Uhhhhhg. Where do I start digital diary? Deep breathe. Let's see. I have more confessions. And since this is where I confess, let me start there. Digital diary, it has been nearly three months since my last entry. That's good right, since I only come here when something I am not proud of has happened?

If you remember at the time of my last entry I was in the beginning stages of putting myself in a position to be considered for the head cheerleader position when my friend and current head Tiffany graduates. It was very ambitious but Daniel told me to chase my dreams and Tiffany kept telling me where there is a will there is a way and that she would mentor me.

I found out after I was committed that Tiffany had a second reason for choosing me over any of the other qualified girls. It is because she was also sexually attracted to me. We have continued to mess around ever since; whether she is stealing kisses here and there or we have all out fuck, we are doing something multiple times a week.

I'm not too bent out of shape about that. I have told you that I think being intimate with another chick is a much lower level of cheating. And I truly justify it by accepting her help in chasing my dream. And she has been amazing, making sure I am involved with all the decision makers, attending parties with the seniors, and being invited to the advanced events. We'll get back to that in a moment.

But I have tried to draw the line at messing around with other guys. The reason for that particular diary entry was because Tiffany asked me to fulfill a fantasy that her and her boyfriend had by watching them have sex. I have to admit that it was incredibly erotic and I ended up getting involved. I had deep regret for days afterwards thinking about what I had done. I mean every person I know would shun me if they knew I sucked and fucked a huge black football player until he busted his nut all over my face and body. I feel I avoided a sticky situation when shortly after Tiffany broke up with him after she found out that he got another cheerleader pregnant. I don't have to worry about that coming back to me.

The fallout from the incident I described in my last entry has been mostly positive. Tiffany was so impressed by my show of dedication that she has gone overboard in promoting me to all the coaches. Little did I know that giving a blowjob to the strength coach aka the younger brother of the cheerleading coach would open so many doors. But that is exactly what it did.

Since that event several weeks ago, I have been a pet project of the coaching staff sending me through a ton of training sessions and planning meetings. I was even invited to participate in a few media events, which are a ton of fun. I have continued to attend a number of the senior parties so much so that they all know who I am now. Tiffany has tried to get me to hook up with some of the guys, but I have always been able to avoid it. Usually I just talk her into the two of us hooking up.

So that brings me back to why I am writing. Something happened that I am not very proud of. I naively put myself in a position to fail. I let my guard down and I paid for it. Tiffany argues, "No harm no foul." But I feel pretty crummy about it.

I justified what happened with Reggie and Tiffany because it resulted in the first door being opened for my cheerleading future.

I justified what has continued to happen with Tiffany since as she has continued to be my loudest advocate.

I justified what I did with coach Jacobs because it opened the door for me to the cheerleading coach, the one who is going to make the decision in a few months.

I don't see how I can justify what I did last weekend, as I don't see any benefit yet. Here is what happened.

The assistant cheerleading coach called me over after practice one day and he says, "Candace, you have been doing fantastic with training and your progression has been amazing. You have done a few events with our team before and I wanted to know if you want to do one more."

My ears perked up, "Of course. When? What do I have to do?"

"I appreciate your enthusiasm. Tiffany said you would be game. Because of budget reasons we can't get hotel rooms so we are doing a long day trip."

"Where?" I asked.

"We will be taking 6 football players, 2 coaches, and 2 cheerleaders to Atlanta. You and Tiffany are those two cheerleaders."

"But Atlanta is like 5 or 6 hours away? What is in Atlanta?"

"It is a skills competition. And we are taking 2 of our players, 2 from State and to from Grant. I will be going and another coach from state will be going."

"What do they need cheerleaders for?"

"They want them there for the media pictures before the event, for the advertising stuff, and to cheer all 6 of our local guys since they will be competing against players from across the country."

"I see. So we leave early in the morning, drive all the way there, do the event including all the media stuff, then drive all the way back?"

"You got it. Are you in?"

"I'm in. I'll do it."

"Tiffany said you were a champ. We leave Saturday morning. I will let you know when and where."

I spoke to Tiffany about the event and she told me all the things we would need to do. None of them sounded bad. "Look good, smile a lot, and cheer the guys on."

I had to ask, "No hanky panky?"

She laughed and said, "No. Last year we had hotel room so there was some action going down. But we are not getting rooms this year. I guess budget is tight. So I can't imagine anything is going to happen. Why are you so worried?"

"I told you. I don't like cheating on my boyfriend."

"I know you keep saying that. But listen haven't your couple of indiscretions yielded big time results?"

I had to agree with her on that. I spoke to Daniel about the event and he told me that doing a favor for the assistant coach had to be good right? I had to agree with him on that.

Saturday morning 5 am I am standing with Tiffany and the two coaches. We are waiting on the bus and the football players who are both about late. By 5:45 we are on the bus and it is pulling out of the parking lot. The driver dimmed the lights and most of us slept all the way to Atlanta.

We got there by noon and had some lunch. We were expected at the event by 2 pm. The itinerary said media from 2-4 pm, players get to warm up 4-5 pm, the competition from 5-7, 7-8 for post event media and pictures, then dinner, then to the bus. We were not expected to hit the road until close to 10. That would put us home around 3 or 4 am. What a day.

I got to know the guys at lunch. They were all heavy on the testosterone as expected. There was a lot of trash talk. I heard a lot in high school, but this was on another level.

Jameis is our QB. Six-four black guy with big hands. Vance is our star WR, six-four skinny black guy with a great personality. I knew both of them from the parties I have attended the past few months.

There were two guys from State. One was Bill, their senior QB; a six-two buffed white dude. There is a decent chance he had the most testosterone given how obnoxious he was and how he was trying to grow out a wiry beard. The other guy was a black guy named Alvin, their RB. He was the shortest at less than six foot, but he was very muscled.

The other two guys were from Grant. Kevin was a tall, big white guy that everyone says is the best tight end in the country, whatever that means. The last guy is a black guy named Damien, who is a LB from their team. He was probably the biggest looking out of the group.

Media stuff for the first couple hours went fine. We smiled and posed for a million pictures. We hung out and watched the players warm up. There were maybe fifty players there total. Talk about crazy man candy. Tiffany and I spent the hour lusting and having dirty thoughts. By the time the competition started, we were wet.

We cheered on the six guys we came with. Jameis placed 3rd in his competition. Kevin, set a record in one of the challenges but finished 3rd overall in his grouping. Damien won his group.


We hung out while the winners took pictures and did interviews. A bunch of guys asked for pictures with us. Not sure why. I guess they wanted a picture with hot chicks... lol. We grabbed some dinner from the buffet they made available to us. A few of our guys came by and thanked us for cheering them on.

We were on the bus a quarter after ten. It had been a long day but I was surprisingly not that tired. The bus we were on was one of the longer travel busses with the reasonably comfy seats. The back area was opened up like those you see on the airport shuttles. The guys sat back there. Tiffany and I sat the first regular row up from them. The coaches were all the way up front. The lights were shut off to encourage us to sleep. We could see a few of the guys behind us turn their phone lights on. It looked like they were playing cards. From what we could hear the trash talk was off the charts.

Not even an hour into the trip home Tiffany put her hand on my leg and slid it up my skirt. I don't know why, but I let her inside my legs. She leaned over and kissed me on my neck and moved her hand to my panties. She whispered in my ear, "After seeing all this man candy all day I am super horny. Aren't you?"

I was. I had probably been wet most of the day. I tried to keep it under control but it was hard. I turned my head and she kissed me. Our tongues went right to work. I opened my legs and let her rub my pussy through my soaked panties. She broke the kiss and whispered in my ear again, "Take your panties off and I will make you feel good."

I looked toward the coaches. All I could see was a faint outline of their profiles. I peeked behind me and the players were in a circle heavy into their game. I whispered to her that I would if she did. We both took our panties off and put them in our bags and resumed kissing.

Our hands wondered around each other eventually settling down on the others wet pussy. It only took a couple minutes for me to feel an orgasm starting to build. I think the same was true for Tiffany because I could feel her starting to squirm.

Our action was stunted when I heard from the back, "Hey. Tiffany. Come here for a minute." She looked at me with lust and annoyance. I think she was close. She pulled her fingers out of my hot pussy and stood up to walk to the back. I straightened my skirt and followed her.

Jameis starts pointing at Damien and says, "I've been trying to tell this mother fucker that our cheerleaders are the shit. That our cheerleaders are better than their cheerleaders."

Tiffany responded, "And what do you want me to do? I agree with you."

Damien jumps in, "Of course she agrees with you. She ain't going to disagree with you and make herself look bad."

"A'ght. Then where are your cheerleaders right now?"

After a long pause Jameis continued, "That's right. They ain't here. Ours are here. They were here cheering your sorry ass on. You prolly wouldn't of won your competition if Tiffany and Candace were not there cheering you on."

Damien smiles and says, "I did appreciate it. Yo. I mean, you were louder than the other girls and shit. And I'll give you props because you were representing well. But anyway, that doesn't make 'em better than ours. Do your cheerleaders host parties?"

"Yeah."

"Are your cheerleaders allowed to date the players?"

"No."

"Do they anyway?"

They all looked at Tiffany who nodded her head in agreement.

"Okay, but do your cheerleaders put out and fuck the players?"

They looked at Tiffany again who responded, "If they are going to date them then of course they are going to fuck them."

"But they prolly not any good."

Tiffany got a serious look on her face and said, "Hey. Now you are starting to insult me. I take pride in my talents thank you."

Alvin jumped in and says, "Let's have a competition then."

Tiffany asked, "What kind of competition. I don't see any of your cheerleaders here to compete."

"They are not here, but we know what they are like. I know for a fact one of our hottest cheerleaders can get me off in like 10 minutes. Easy."

Tiffany responded, "Is that a challenge?"

"I don't think you can do it faster."

I felt like I was standing there in awe watching this unfold. Tiffany took charge of the situation. "Vance, get a stopwatch ready. Bill move over and give us some space. Candace, make sure that the view from the front is blocked. Alvin pull those drawls down and let's do this."

The other guys started giving him grief and he finally pulled his shorts down. I did think it was ironic that the smallest guy here was the one who issued the challenge. Tiffany got into position and gripped his manhood and slid her mouth over his silky head. I could hear her sucking him hard bringing his manhood to life. It might have only taken a minute but she was soon bobbing up and down his average sized cock. He moaned when she deepthroated him. I laughed under my breath thinking about how his dick must seem like a little toy after sucking Reggie's monster cock.

Tiffany started playing with his balls and sucking him in deep. It was not long before he put is hand on the back of her head and gently held her down. I could see the contortion on his face as he grunted and filled her mouth with his cum. I saw cum drizzle out from the corner of her mouth and slide down his shaft and down to his balls. She stayed like that for more than a minute. It looked like a gallon of sperm was rolling out of her mouth.

Alvin finally let go of her and she pulled off of his dick. She immediately said, "What the fuck? When was the last time you came? That was like a fucking gallon of cum."

"Hey. It's been a few days okay. You're not going to leave me like this are you?"

"I should. But I am not mean like that." She went to work licking up his cum and cleaning off his cock. When she was done she said, "I don't even think we need to check the stopwatch do we?"

Jameis started laughing and cheering. One of the coaches up front yelled back, "Hey. Keep it under control back there. Some of us are trying to sleep."

Jameis continued his trash talk, but a little quieter. Damien rebutted, "So what she deepthroated a dude with an average dick. I bet any of your cheerleaders could do that. What about a man with a real dick?"

Jameis and Vance looked at each other and they started to get up and pull their shorts down when Damien jumped in again, "Nah. Nah. I'm talking about me mother fuckers. I've been with a lot of fucking cheerleaders on our squad and they're the shit. Right Kev?"

Kevin nodded his agreement. Damien continued, "But none of those talented bitches can completely deepthroat my cock."

Tiffany asked, "What are you packing? How big are you?"

"Mother fucking ten inches. I don't think your little mouth can do it."

What happened next was the beginning of the end digital diary. You remember how I have said that I get turned on to a certain point and then all logic and rational leave me? My pussy takes over. Well, here we go."

Tiffany taunted, "Maybe not. But Candace can do it."

The whole group looked at me and I felt my face redden. "I... I... don't know guys."

Damien led the charge, "Ah shit. She's scared. She's scared fellas. I guess the cheerleaders from U of C aren't that great after all."

Tiffany defended, "Whatever Damien." Then she walked over to me and talked to me in a low voice so the others couldn't hear, "Candace, this is for school honor, for the honor of our cheerleading squad. You do this and you'll be a fucking legend."

I responded, "I... I can't cheat on Daniel again. Plus, how do you know I can deepthroat him. He's huge."

"So was Reggie and you did him. Listen, this is like everything else... it will enhance your chances to show that you are a leader on this squad by doing a one time thing that Daniel won't ever know about."

I was hesitant. I did not respond. I could hear the trash talk in the background. Damien was giving it to our guys pretty bad.

Tiffany whispered in my ear, "You're fucking wet thinking about sucking his cock. You're eyes are big thinking about how you could be the protégé that turned hero that turned legend all in one night."

She was right. I was horny. I was having dreams of greatness. The final straw was when I glanced at Jameis and he had a pained look on his face. He had no response to the onslaught he was receiving.

I pushed Tiffany to the side and in the firmest voice I could muster I said, "I'll do it. If only to shut your smug face up."

'Oh snap'

'Oh shit'

'Oh daaaamn'

I heard it throughout the back of the bus. "Come on Damien. Break that so called monster cock out."

"Oh, Imma fucking enjoy this. Imma get head from a sexy white girl and win this competition when she can't take all this dark meat."

He pulled his shorts down and out flopped a beautiful half erect cock flopping on his belly. It was like a piece of art against the rest of his sculpted body around it. I felt my pussy leak down my leg.

"Go get him girl," I heard Tiffany say. And I did. I put a towel down to crouch on and positioned myself between his legs. I put one hand on each of his huge quads and licked up the entire length of his cock. I repeated that a few times getting used to his slightly salty flavor. I heard Kevin comment, "She is sexy. I hope I get a turn."

I picked up his manhood and slid my mouth down over it. Within a few turns my nose was down in his pubes. He snarled, "That don't count, I'm not all the way hard yet."

Tiffany to my defense, "It's okay Damien. She'll do it then too."

It took a minute or so, but he did grow in my mouth. When he was finally erect, he had a magnificent cock. It was easily 10 inches. It rivaled Reggie in length but not the width. Damien's cock did not hurt my mouth to fit around it. I was comfortable with my lips around his shaft and I was able to use my tongue to stimulate him every trip back up.

After several minutes of giving him head and readying my throat I pulled off and looked him in his eye and said, "Are you ready big boy?"

"I still don't think you can do it. I've never met a girl who could."

"Well you never met me."

'Oh snap' and 'Oh shit' and 'Kill em girl' were what I heard around me. I jerked him several times and then spit on his cock and lathered him up nicely. He moaned a little and then smiled at me. I looked him in the eye again as I started my decent down his manhood. All doubt of my ability to do this was gone.

It took three tries but on the third try I made it all the way down. My nose was nuzzled in his pubes. For some reason I was completely at peace without any strain or any discomfort. I left him sunk in my throat for several long seconds as a few of them verified and went nuts. I heard Damien groan. I slowly pulled him out of my mouth and I looked at him. All he could say was, "Wow. Un-fucking-believable"

Damien then said, "I'm sorry I doubted you. Are you going to leave me hanging like this?"

My response was classic, "I should. But U of C cheerleaders are not mean."

I went back to work on him. I did not recognize what was going on behind me. Apparently Tiffany had put a blanket someone brought on the floor of the open area of the bus. She knelt down in the middle and invited the guys to come to her. Not long after I felt someone pull me away from Damien and into the middle next to Tiffany.

It was so fast that before I knew it there were three cocks in my face. I looked over to Tiffany who was servicing the other three. She had one in her mouth and one in each hand. I copied her model. It was a lot of concentration to suck a cock while stroking two others.

I had Kevin, the big white TE, in my mouth. He was thicker than the others, but only about six or seven inches. In my left hand I was stroking Vance, our WR. His dick was like he was -- long and skinny. In my right hand I was stroking Damien, the biggest of them all. I worked these guys over and over rotating every couple minutes.

12