Candice Loves Mickie's Fat Ass Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Mickie gasped, along with the other members of the locker room.

"What? No!" Trish whined, complaining in between moans, "You, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, you can't do that. That's not fair. Please Mistress Candy, not to a total bottom like Mickie. You can't do that! You can't!"

"I can, and I will." Candice said dismissively, before adding with a wicked grin, "Unless of course, you tell me what I want to hear."

There was a brief pause, then Trish lowered her head, whimpered softly, "Fuck you."

"No, it's me and Mickie who are fucking you." Candice dismissed, moaning with delight as she added, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, we're fucking the mighty Trish Stratus in the ass. And just for that, oh mighty Trish, you can fuck your own ass! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, fuck that big booty! Fuck it on Mickie's strap-on, by riding it, like a good little anal whore. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, ride it bitch! Ride it good!"

Poor Trish was very, very tempted to just tell Mistress Candy what she wanted to hear, and get it over with. However, it would be hard to recover from actually saying those words in the middle of the locker room. Besides, she was terrified they would be true. At least she could wait until she was absolutely delirious, when she had more of an excuse. Arguably, that would be more effective at breaking her.

But on the other hand, it was hard to imagine anything worse than this. Actually having to wait for Mickie James to lay down, position herself over the dildo firmly attached around her waist, and then pushed herself downwards, impaling herself on the newly acquired cock of a total bottom, and a girl who was without a doubt beneath her.

What was even worse, was that Trish's by now well-loosened ass hole not only easily swallowed the head of the dick, but gobbled up the rest of it just as eagerly. And it continued being that easy, as she began bouncing herself up and down that dick. And oh God, she cried out, whimpered and even moaned in pure pleasure while doing it. But she just couldn't help herself. Trish was ready for this, given all the ass stretching she'd had before this.

Also, if she was being honest, the fact that she was anally riding a bottom was the kind of humiliation which only enhanced the pleasure she was feeling. So much so, poor Trish couldn't see where this was going, even though was obvious. Not until Mistress Candy made it crystal clear for her.

"Trish, stop bouncing. Mickie, spread those meaty cheeks." Candice suddenly ordered, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssss, spread 'em nice and wide, so I can get into that big fat ass. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, into it, at the same time you are, Mickie. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, Trish Stratus is about to take two cocks up her ass, like the total whore she is!"

"No!" Trish whimpered pathetically.

"Then tell me what I want to hear." Candice again pushed.

"Do it, Trish." Mickie pleaded after a brief pause, quickly pointing out, "We all know you want too. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, you want to be Mistress Candy's anal bitch. Just like me. That way we can finally be happy together. Just you, me and her. All together, in bowel bliss. No more pretending to be a top, ooooooooooh, just being the bottom you always wanted to be."

"The bottom you are." Candice gleefully continued encouragement, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, we all want to see it, Trish. We want to see you in your place. Being my bitch, just like Mickie. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, just say the words, and we won't double team your ass. At least not until your begging for it. And trust me, you will."

There was a brief pause, then Trish whimpered, "Just do it."

"As you wish." Candice chuckled, before pushing, "Mickie?"

"Yes, Mistress Candy." Mickie quickly replied and obeyed, and then for good measure apologized for her hesitance, "Sorry, Mistress Candy."

Candice barely heard Mickie's verbal response, as she was too busy drooling over the sight of those big meaty cheeks being spread to give the perfect view of Trish Stratus's butt hole being stretched for Mickie James's strap-on dick. Which was a drool-worthy sight and sound, but in this context she was being invited into a slice of heaven. Or more accurately, a big slice of heaven.

Something she stared at for a few long seconds, before finally pressing the tip of her cock against that already cock stretched ass hole, and began to push her way inside. Something which should have been impossible, and yet to her delight, it didn't even take that much to stretch that whore hole even wider than before. As in, ridiculously wide.

It was concrete proof, like there needed to be any at that point, then Trish Stratus was a natural, and an absolutely shameless, anal whore, meant to do absolutely nothing in this world, except take it up her big fat ass. Something that Candice would soon be hammering home with words, but she was now more or less speechless from the beautiful sight in front of her.

Especially when that ridiculously slutty little back door stretched wide enough to allow the head of that dildo to slide through it, and into the back passage of Trish Stratus. Oh God, it was easily one of the greatest moments of Candice's life, and another thing she just stared at for a few long seconds, continuing the obscene butt stretching.

Which of course, continued making this one of the greatest moments of Candice's life. Something which was very much true throughout giving Trish Stratus the double ass fucking she so richly deserved. The one that big fat ass so richly deserved. And would be getting on a daily basis from now on. Oh yes, it would be simple enough to simply fuck that perfect ass with a single cock.

Don't get her wrong, that would happen practically on an hourly basis, but Candice would also make sure that giant booty got at least one double anal pounding a day. Which was such a wonderfully distracting thought, she almost didn't notice when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that her cock was completely buried inside of Trish Stratus's bowels.

But Candice did notice, which finally allowed her to find her voice, "Every inch! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, that's every inch of my big dick in your ass, Trish! And it went in soooooooooo easily! It's almost like you've done this before. Well, have you, Trish? Huh? Has the mighty Trish Stratus taken a double ass fucking before? Ooooooooooooh I bet she has! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I bet Trish Stratus gets her whore ass double fucked all the fucking time! Oh yes, take it, you whore! Take it like the anal slut you are! Mmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, the anal slut who loves two big cocks up her fat ass! Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, FUCKING TAKE IT!"

Unsurprisingly there was no response from Trish, other than a few soft whimpers and cries as she tried to get used to having her big fat ass so obscenely stretched. And Candice didn't make it easy on her, by starting to thrust her hips back and forth, and thus officially beginning the double ass fucking.

Also, Candice bombarded her new anal bitch with some more words, and so did the women surrounding them, even though she wasn't really aware of any of the words. Because again, she was just so lost in the beautiful sight of her big dick violating Trish Stratus's butt hole, which continued to be on perfect display thanks to her wonderful Mickie spreading those cheeks, enhancing the humiliation for the champion.

Trish welcomed that humiliation, and more importantly, the pain of getting her ass so obscenely stretched. Naturally, such a thing would normally be unthinkable, but it stopped her from enjoying the ass fucking, which was actually a relief. However, unfortunately, she knew it would be short-lived. Because Mistress Candy was right, she had done this before.

Way back during the WCW/ECW invasion, Torrie and Stacy had spent months brutally sodomizing Trish and Lita, including a hellacious double butt fucking, which had broken Trish completely. At least momentarily. And it would've been much longer, if Lita hadn't been able to turn the tables. After that Torrie had gone to SmackDown, and Stacy had become their anal bitch.

Now there was no one to bail Trish out, and she was terrified that this would be it for her. That she was about to finally be broken, once and for all. Even if the initial pain was very promising. Of course, that slowly faded away once the butt fucking was officially underway, leaving her with increasingly overwhelming pleasure.

Although on the other hand, Mistress Candy and the other seemed too distracted to notice. More importantly, it felt like Mistress Candy would lose control at any moment, and make Trish cum by accident. Or at least, that was what she was desperately hoping for. Maybe even, that she did make herself cum. Which would be incredibly humiliating, but if it could save her from breaking completely, it would be worth it.

So slowly but surely, the women's champion, and more importantly, the Alpha female of the WWE, began slowly bouncing her booty back at Mistress Candy. Something that she was hoping would go completely unnoticed, but unfortunately, that wasn't the case. No, Mistress Candy laughed hysterically at this latest development, and pointed it out to the rest of the locker room, who intern, all laughed with delight.

Which was so humiliating, Trish thought she might actually cum from it. Alas, it wasn't to be, but it was so frustrating Trish made the mistake of increasing her pace. Which in turn, unsurprisingly led to her big bottom being roughly spanked, after her top pushed Mickie's hands away.

"Bad girl! Mmmmmmmmm bad!" Candice scolded, although it was somewhat undermined by the wicked chuckle, she let out, "No, don't make yourself cum. At least, not without permission. And you want that, don't you Trish? To cum like a little bitch with a dick in your ass? Huh? Well, you know what you have to do to get it. So do it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, tell me what I want to hear, bitch?"

Desperately telling herself that was what she was doing, and she didn't really mean it, Trish pleaded, "Make me cum! Oh please, Mistress Candy, make me cum! Pound my big fat ass! Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, pound it good! Wreck it, and make me cum like the anal whore I am! Oh Mistress Candy, make me your anal whore! Your ass slut! Your butt sex loving bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me fuck me FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I'LL BE YOUR BITCH, MISTRESS CANDY! I'LL BE YOUR ANAL LOVING BITCH, IF YOU JUST MAKE ME CUM! OH YES, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, FUCK ME, AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Poor Trish was left begging increasingly hysterically for what felt like an eternity, before she finally got what she so desperately wanted. Namely, the other woman fucking her in the ass with increasing speed and force, until the so-called Alpha female literally squirted her cum all over Mickie James's stomach. Something which happened over, and over, and over again, as Mistress Candy effortlessly made her cum.

Although, unlike with Torrie and Stacy, at least Mickie wasn't thrusting upwards. Or did Trish wish that was the case? Ultimately it didn't really matter, because it felt like Mistress Candy was doing more than enough to break her. And even if she didn't, she would never truly be the same after this.

Candice was confident that after this, no one could see Trish Stratus as being an Alpha female, especially not Trish. Hell, they wouldn't even be able to claim that she was some kind of top, or even a switch. Oh yes, anyone with an ass this big and fat deserve to be nothing but a pure bottom, and Candice was confident as she could be that she had put this natural butt slut in her proper place.

However, that just wasn't good enough for her. Not anymore. No, she needed Trish Stratus to be her anal bitch. And more importantly, she needed both Trish Stratus and Mickie James to be her anal bitches, who would bend over and give her their big fat asses at a moment's notice. Or getting into any other position she wanted them in.

As painful as it was to remove her eyes from Trish's big fat ass in that moment, it was worth it to check that Mickie still knew her place too. It wouldn't be a huge deal if she didn't, because Candice could just butt fuck her into submission again. However, after everything they had been through, she was hoping to see submission in those eyes.

And oh, did she ever. In fact, she caught Mickie switching her gaze to stare at Trish with wonder, to doing the same with her Mistress Candy. Only it wasn't quite the same, as she looked at Mistress Candy with the kind of praise she used to look at Trish, while looking at her former mentor with both jealousy at what she was receiving, and happiness she accepted her place. Yes, maybe Candice was just seeing what she wanted, but she didn't think so.

To be sure, Candice gave it her all, which included smacking those meaty cheeks, yanking back on Trish's hair, and bombarding her with verbal abuse, "CUM FOR ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME! CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN YOUR ASS! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE MY BITCH NOW, TRISH! YOU, MICKIE, AND EVERYONE HERE BELONGS TO ME! I'M THE ALPHA FEMALE HERE! NOT YOU! OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YEAH, I OWN YOU, MMMMMMMMMMMM, AND I OWN THIS BIG FAT ASS! IT'S MINE! YOU'RE MINE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE MY BITCH, YOU'RE MY BITCH, YOU'RE MY FUCKING ANAL BITCH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Honestly Candice wasn't sure what she said, as it didn't really matter. All that mattered was that it had a positive effect on all three of them. Namely, making them all cum. Especially Trish of course, given that it was her ass hole that was getting brutalized. However, Mickie's clit was being rubbed through the harness throughout this process, meaning that her Mistress was going to make her cum in a unique way.

Using Trish Stratus is a human dildo to do it. And that, her own clit being rubbed, combined with the jiggling cheeks against her thighs, the female wrestler's screams of ecstasy, and the sheer joy of brutally double butt fucking the women's champion and Alpha female of the WWE, was more than enough to make Candice cum too.

Of course, to her credit, she was able to push herself through that incredible ecstasy, to make all three of them cum multiple times. Although what maybe even more impressive, was that she collapsed in the process. Candice got extremely close, and it had never been more tempting. Especially, as she could probably get away with it, at this point. However, she just couldn't take the risk.

Not when she was so close to getting everything she ever wanted. And so, so much more. So she pushed herself to the point that she thought she was about to collapse, then buried every inch of that big dick inside of Trish's rectum with one last hard thrust. Or more accurately, both dicks, given there wasn't much room to move in there.

Candice then rested for a few long seconds, before ordering, "Trish, spread your big fat ass cheeks, so that everyone can see just how wide the mighty Trish Stratus's ass hole is gaping! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmm, show everyone here, including me and your little friend Mickie, your ruin shit hole!"

"Yes, Mistress Candy." Trish whimpered pathetically, and did as she was told.

Mickie was amazed by just how pathetic Trish was at this moment. However, not quite as amazed when she got to look at the handiwork of Mistress Candy. Sure, she had only really been a human dildo which Mistress Candy had used to destroy that big fat ass, but in a really twisted way, Mickie was feeling very proud of herself at the moment.

Especially as it was a few long seconds between their Dom essentially pulling out both cocks, given moving one caused the other to move too, and when the submissive brunette crawled out from underneath the broken blonde, and when the dominant brunette, and everyone else, was admiring their handiwork.

She got there just in time to watch the once mighty Trish Stratus reach back, and slowly pull apart her ass cheeks. Even right before that, Mickie could see deep into the other bottom's rectum, via that seemingly completely ruined ass hole.

But spreading those cheeks definitely did a wonderful job at emphasizing the gape, and more importantly the fact that Trish Stratus had been well fucked. Maybe even that she had been butt fucked into submission. Which really seemed to be the case, given what happen next. And Mickie hoped that there was the case, as she wanted her idol to join her and submissive bliss, and getting both their asses gaped that wide on a daily basis.

"Moment of truth time, Trish..." Candice then pushed, "Are you my anal bitch?"

"Yes, Mistress Candy." Trish whimpered without hesitation, then after a brief pause continued, "I swear, I'm nothing but your anal bitch. I'll give you the title, both of them, and anything else you want. Just please, please own my ass! Own me! Mmmmmmmmmm fuck, I want to be the property of Mistress Candice Michelle. Hers, to do with as she pleases."

"Prove it." Candice said, with a wicked smile, "Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, get over here, and suck my cock. Just like the rest. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, taste your ass, Trish! I want the mighty Trish Stratus to get every drop of her ass cream, and prove once and for all she is nothing but an anal and ATM loving bitch!"

"Yes, Mistress Candy." Trish whimpered, and quickly obeyed.

"As for you Mickie, take off your own cock, and suck it." Candice quickly added, "Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, taste Trish Stratus's booty on your own dick."

"Yes, Mistress Candy." Mickie quickly replied and obeyed.

Which of course, Mickie was very grateful for. Oh yes, she had been dreaming for a while about tasting the deepest part of Trish Stratus's bowels on a cock, and while she hadn't imagined it being her own strap-on, it did bring an extra level of twisted thrill to it. Although either way, she would've probably let out a long, loud moan as that predictably heavenly flavour hit her taste-buds.

And unsurprisingly, Trish had the exact same reaction, when she wrapped her lips around Mistress Candy's cock. Perhaps even more so, given that so far Trish was the only one to be denied this flavour. The one which was even better than Mickie had imagined, and could never get enough of. And, hopefully never would.

That was the most likely outcome, given how enthusiastically she and Trish sucked those dildos clean, while Mistress Candy chuckled wickedly, and provided them with verbal encouragement. Not that Mickie was really aware of what was being said. No, she was too busy cleaning every drop of butt cream from that dick.

And of course, imagining all the fun they would have in the future, as the property of Candice Michelle. Oh yes, there was no doubt in her mind that Trish Stratus and Mickie James were the anal bitches of Candice Michelle, who would bend over and give their big fat asses to their Mistress Candy at a moment's notice from now on. And, if this night was any indication, be very much rewarded for it.

The End.