Candles, Cake, & Pussy Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother & son the morning after the night before.
6.9k words
4.42
150.9k
77
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
254 Followers

(Our first morning after, and it just keeps getting better!)

Mom awoke and showered before I did. She had already ordered our breakfast and was putting on her makeup when I entered the bathroom to take my morning whiz. She was standing at the mirror and noticed I was sporting significant piece of morning wood.

"Is that hard dick, for me sweetie or were you thinking of your little 'Junie' (the stuck up bitch that had dumped me just before my birthday)?" Her calling me sweetie as a term of endearment between us, had not been used before our fucking last night. This was a good sign to me that she was still hungry for more of the same.

"No mam, I just woke up remembering our love making last night. Was it just a dream or did we actually make fantastic love with each other last night?"

"Baby, we gave each other the best presents ever. I just want to make sure that you're as ok with all of this as I am. I would never do anything to hurt you…and…well…er...I did seduce you didn't I? I mean, I did start all of this by fondling my baby's big penis in the car last night. You turned me on so much when you came in your trousers by my barely touching you down there and then giving you a little kiss, huh?

Mom lowered her eyes in a sexy, coy, and totally natural female way. It was such a huge turn on seeing my mother react to my manhood in such a way as to let me know I no longer was just her son but a grown man who had totally turned her on as a woman.

'A little kiss my ass'…my sexy mother had fondled and played with my hard cock, kissed my mouth with the best damn horny tongue job I ever had, then squeezed the jizz right out of my dick. As if that wasn't enough she kept the seduction going, by unzipping my pants and sucking up all my left over cock sauce down her greedy little gullet. What a hot little whore act she put on last night on our way to Laughlin. A sexy, good looking cooze of a mother that had fucked her 18 year old son on the front seat of his car like a teenage whore. Yep, things were a changing between us, and momma was one hot woman!

She looked up with a sort'ta devilish twisted grin and smiled at me. Shoulders back, she straightened up, and took a deep breath of air while arching her back so as to cause her big, pert titties to poke out through the see-through black negligee. Obviously she had put it on for her morning's first meeting after bedding her mother fucking son to impress him. Impress me she did. Her luscious twin melons and dark pink areolas were keeping my morning wood, extra painfully hard.

I swallowed at this vision of womanly charms. Shit, it was like a young man waking up to see a mature, Playboy centerfold posing in a negligee especially for him. Mom had been my Playboy piece of ass last night and was now my centerfold posing for me! Hot, baby, very hot!

She lifted her left leg ever so smoothly and slid it forward through the fabric of her thin nighty…her bare leg slipped out as if a curtain was parting to show-case her long slender leg. OMG! She was one sexy hot lady, and my mother to boot! I turned my back and faced the toilet (at a temporary loss for words) and started pissing.

The sound of my piss was rather obscene, but it felt so good, as I started emptying my full bladder. And the fact that at 6'-2" tall, I was forced to bend my rock hard cock downward so as not to spray pee all over the damn bathroom just made the scene all the more surreal. I realized this was the first time since I was a little kid that I had been required to piss in front of my mother. The fact that she was being such a sexy bitch while I did it however, did put a very big smile on my face. Yep…this was a King Kong fucking great way to wake up as an 18 year old kid. What a great birthday celebration this was proving to be!

I heard the silky rustle of her night gown and then felt her breasts touching my back. Damn, I could actually feel her hardened nipples slide across my skin. She obviously had a fantasy of her own going on inside her sexy little brain. I could feel the little mommy-bitch's seduction starting all over again. It sounded so strange to realize mom was not only a sexy bitch…but also a bitch in heat for her son!

I was also guilty. Me, (unbelievable) that I had become a young mother fucker lusting after his own mother. Such a thought should have sounded so wrong instead it felt so good to know I had fucked my mother last night, and she had enjoyed it. Her staged appearance was continuing to make me feel so wonderful. Things had changed between us indeed!

Her hands rested on my naked waist for just a moment then…reaching around my waist and down my loins, one hand found its way onto my hard, piss-draining cock. Her delicate nails began a slow, gentle scraping up and down the length of the tight, sensitive skin on my cock causing goose bumps to pop out all over my arms and legs.

It was such a beautiful thing for a woman (who had just been fucked for the first time the night before by her son) to do. Yes, I knew my mother was sexy looking, but this was just so unbelievably hot! Looking sexy and being sexy are two different things and she proved the latter was better! She was giving me feelings that a teenybopper wouldn't how to do. My mature mom, was giving me the benefit of her many years of sexual know-how.

She gently replaced my hand by wrapping her slender fingers around my cock and started a soft stroking of its length. She said, "gee baby, I can feel the pulsing flow of pee through your cock." The end of my fat, circumcised, and bludgeoning cock head turned a bright shiny purple from the stroking touch of her hand now jacking my piss into the toilet below. The blood inside my cock was pulsing the entire length of taught skin on my veiny shaft. It looked so marvelous resting in her delicate hand (where's my fucking digital camera at a time like this)! Talk about a Kodak moment of porn!

"Mom…that feels so good in your fucking hand. Don't stop jacking me!"

"My god baby…I can hardly wrap my fingers around your stiffy. Is it always that hard and fat in the morning? Is this big candle of a cock all for my birthday cake? Can I blow this big thing out or should I just wet your wick with my mouth." What a dirty little girl she was.

Her calling my boner a 'stiffy' almost caused me to laugh except for a couple of things. First she said it while whispering into my ear with a breathy Marilyn Monroe voice that caused a tingling from my head to my toes. Second, she finished by accenting her nasty words with a couple of quick flicks of her tongue across the opening of my ear, then ended her oral tease by nibbling my earlobe with her wicked lips and tongue. She was really getting worked up on the feeling of my cock…she was acting more and more like a tramp/slut/whore…hell fill in all of the above because they all sounded great to say about my fucking mother. I was seeing her in a whole new light. She was naked and posing under that sexy see-through nighty and cumming on to her son like a freight train. I sure felt welcome in this new grown up world of men and women getting nasty with each other! Mom had become my 'Mentor of Sex'. I realized she was training her new lover on how a real woman could please her man. She was giving me all kinds of new ideas on how to return the favor.

Oh, fuck…I continued feeling my morning wood transition into one extra big raging diamond cutter the wanted to bore its way up her furry snatch. She had me so ready, I wanted to fuck this sexy bitch of a mother right on the spot. I take it back, it wasn't my mother. No…no, this was a god damn mature siren seducing my young ass in the bathroom, of all places, and while I was trying to take a piss! I was in hog heaven thinking about all the possibilities and avenues of fun and games she was opening to my young furtile mind. Think about it, a mother who was lusting after her son. Who had fucked her son. Who swallowed his spent sperm…and now was stroking his hard cock and talking shit to get more of the same. Oh, she was gonna get it alright!

Finishing my piss, I removed her hand and squeezed the last drops from the piss hole of my mushroom-stretched cock head. I turned towards her, smiled, and lifted my painfully hard cock upwards and onto her flat stomach. Grabbing both ass cheeks, I pulled her close-up to my body. Growling, I slowly rocked my hips side to side so she could feel the monster tool that was about to fuck her needy pussy and said, "Mom, my dick never lies and it says it's ready and hard for some more of your mouth and pussy. Can I have another piece of you mom…please?"

Mom gave me a throaty, somewhat nasty laugh, and slid her hand back onto my cock as she melted into my arms. As to giving me an answer to my wanting another piece of her, she placed her other hand gently around the back of my neck and pulled my mouth down to her parting lips. Her tongue slithered its way into my mouth and her gentle warm breath once again began to enter my body, letting me know she was really all mine. A mother's warm breath shared with the sexual kissing of her son. What a fantastic sensation it was to have my mother french-kiss her son while sucking my tongue and stroking my hard dick.

Swaying, she continued her hot kissing. Her hard nipples were sliding across my chest. I slid my hands up from her ass to her narrow waist pulling her roughly to my chest. Mom's full body pressing up against my hard and horny frame was a great sensation. Lifting her right leg, she wrapped it around the back of my thigh exposing even more of her furry pussy to my hard cock. My hands were all over her back and ass, searching and feeling up her supply body as much as I could.

She sighed and continued her hot assault on my mouth. Momma was giving me one hell of a lesson on how to tongue fuck. I returned the favor by lifting her gown above her waist baring her firm ass flesh to my searching hands. God, her butt cheeks felt so good in my hands. How many times in the past had I wanted to just run my hands up her dress and grab a big handful or two of her sexy ass? Now here I was, roughly squeezing her butt cheeks while she sucked my face.

I pulled my mouth from hers and moved my face to a place at the base of her neck that faintly tasted of perfume and soap. Tasting my mother's skin and biting her neck caused her to let out another long moan of approval into my mouth and I felt her shiver in my arms. Looking over her shoulder, I could see her sexy, firm ass reflecting back at me from the mirror and there…ever so pretty was just a hint of hair flowing just below her freshly showered beaver peeking out from between her thighs. I swear I could almost see the dewy moisture of her wet pussy that was waiting for my hungry lips. Soon this day…very soon, I would be lapping the juices of her cunt like a thirsty dog drinking from his dish. What a thought, lapping my mothers cunt sauce with my tongue. Yes…yes!

I kept moving my big hands all over her naked butt, continually squeezing and massaging her ass cheeks. She reached between us and positioned my raging boner right down between her legs and began a slow nudging of my swollen prick with her furry beaver.

Back and forth her hips stroked and tickled my cock with the soft bushy fur of her pussy. Her fingers reached down and below my swollen testicles as if to feel the hot liquid building inside. Between her needy beaver stroking my cock and her fingers fondling the nuts in my testicles she had created another new sensation. I wandered just how many different ways a woman in heat could torment a man? Over the course of the next few days I was going to find out the many ways this mommy-bitch could get her son turned on!

Jeeze, I needed to fuck her so bad. I didn't want to make love anymore…we already did that. I just wanted to fuck her with…a deep…long…hard…fuck!

I knew our first coupling of the day wouldn't last long because I about ready to cum from her aggressive foreplay while we stood barefoot on the tiled, cold, bathroom floor. It was time to plow my cock deep down into the furrows of this sexy lady's pussy. The fact that she was my mother only added to the erotica of it all.

Gently pushing her away, I took her by the hand leading her to our birthday bed of prior incest and said, "Mom, you're the hottest looking lady and I'm the luckiest guy alive to have you as my girl friend. Could I please have another piece of you instead of birthday cake?"

Mom beamed back…just a little embarrassed by the moment and hesitantly stood by the bed. She slowly slipped out of her negligee letting it fall to her feet on the floor. What a sight! My mother, now stripped totally naked before my eyes, and oh, so beautiful as a young 34 year old adult woman ready to make love to her son.

"Honey, I'm yours for the taking...to be whatever you want me to be. I want you to always take the lead." (Funny, what? This coming from the woman who had seduced the shit out of me all last night and all this morning…rubbing all over me while I was trying to take a piss! Take the lead? Yeah right!) Her next statements though revealed what she really meant by 'taking the lead'.

She looked straight into my eyes and continued saying, " I've always missed what every woman secretly desires…having a real man in her life. I need you to tell me exactly what you want from me and if it's within my power, you can have it. Your miserable dad never was able to step up to the plate. He fucked me over, but he never took the lead when it came to our sexual relationship and exerting his rights to fuck me as a real man in our marital bed. He was more a pig, than a lover. He used me, abused me, just like he's using his new little stupid bitch of a secretary. If you really love me and are just half the man I think you are, you will take the lead in our new relationship and treat me as your woman. Honor me as your mother, but take me as a woman in your bed. I like it soft or rough…however you desire, just be my lover and be honest in all you do with me."

She said it so sweetly as she explained what I could have and what we could become together.

Mom paused as she gave me time to filter it all in. Man, I had a hard on that had taken over most of my brain cells and only wanted nothing more than to fuck her once more. But I did get the gist of what she was saying. Later after our first morning fuck, we talked about how incest was a sin…but if we really could become lovers (much more than mother and son)…then that of itself just may become the something extra special between and mother and son. It could be nasty, incestuous, dirty, and beautiful all at the same time. What a fucking dream come true for this young man. We were a mother, a son, a bitch, a cock, a lady, all wrapped around a cloak of loving desire and fantastic sexual possibilities.

"No more talk mom. Time to make it happen!"

I pushed her gently onto the bed with a smile and said, "Baby get ready for some hard 18 year old cock."

She looked like a little girl lying there on her back as she looked up into my eyes. I reached down and flipped her over on her stomach like a rag doll for my taking.

With a little girlish giggle she said, "Oh my, you want me doggy style, do you? Have it your way lover. Face up with my legs spread or on my knees getting dicked like a bitch in heat!"

(She had it right...she was always gonna get it how ever I wanted. She just said so didn't she? I was going to take her ass as many ways as I could discover. I would be the master and she would serve my every need. She had never lied to me even once during our life together. She had gave me birth, suckled me with her milk, protected me from a shitty father, and now made love with the promise of her need to have me take control in her bed. She was giving her all to me, and like the greed young man I was at 18...I would surely take it all.)

Oh yeah, she was gonna get dogged all right. It was time for the down and dirty. All the blood had returned to my cock and now it only wanted her ass…big time! I lifted her ass way, up placing her on her knees with that sweet pussy-ass of hers as high up in the air as I could get it.

"Arch your back and stick out that beautiful ass for me."

Our hotel bed was the perfect height for directing my cock straight into her hot, wet, pussy while still standing alongside the bed. My nuts were aching for release. The primal need of a man to sperm a hot piece of female ass kicked in. Me Tarzan, you Jane, bitch! I was thinking of all kinds of dirty, and obscene shit about my mother. This incest-taboo thing had made me a very nasty young man indeed.

"Spread your knees baby, and keep that big bad ass of yours up high so I can open your tiny little slit of a pussy with my fat cock."

She moved just as directed and purred, "that's it honey…tell you're mommy-slut exactly what you want. Take me anyway you need me. I'm all yours".

I was standing in the perfect position for fucking her sweet, tight pussy. I could see the moisture of her twat leaking down the inside of her thighs…this sexy bitch of a mother was ready and willing for a good, hard, fuck. I was about to be a nasty mother fucker all over again.

I swiped the fingers of my hand between her furry pussy and tasted of the nectar leaking down her leg. Man, it was sweet and smelled that special odor of a hot, wet pussy ready to get a bone on! (My ex-girl friend never juiced like that for me. She never could have been what my mom had become for me. She was a spoiled little shit-ass while mom was giving me her all) Mom's pussy was coated with a gooey lather of cum juice. The back of her neck was turning bright red with lust. She was a proper horny bitch with a wet snatch waiting for a good pussy pounding.

I slipped my fingers back into her crack and separated her opening with my thumb and fore finger. She opened up so easy to my touch. Her pink slit widened into a pink heart shape and I could feel the budding pearl of her clit ready to be used for our pleasure. I also noticed just how red and swollen, engorged with blood, her puffy pussy lips had become in anticipation of our coupling. They were fat and meaty now as I pushed three of my fingers up into her slippery, wet gusset. Her cunt was squishy in anticipation and more than ready for my young cock!

I positioned the head of my penis just beneath her slit and lifted upwards. God, it was a beautiful sight watching my mother's fat pussy lips slide over my probing cock. Her syrupy folds began forming a seal around my cock head as I applied more and more pressure into her tight pocket of love. Sliding back a little, I angled my cock upwards and into her warm hole. Her pussy was pliant and yielding to my dick so I continued with one final thrust sliding deep inside her welcoming womb. She squealed as I bottomed out balls-to-the-walls deep.

"Unnnngh...fuck...oh yeah lover, that feels so good in my pussy. Fuck me hard…give it all to m. I need your loving cock so much. God it's so deep and hard in my pussy. Give it to me baby, give momma all the love you got."

I started pounding in and out of her warm pussy. Man, it was fantastic. My mother was wide open for her son and I was fulfilling many years of fantasies about this sexy bitch. Not only was I fucking her, but she soon started moving her hips on my cock so as to fuck me back. She was fucking her lover/son's cock as much as I was fucking her. Such a hot piece of ass. Her tight, swollen, pussy was milking my cock so good. My mother was absolutely one hot piece of mother fucking ass. I had always wondered if she would be as good in bed as I had imagined. Now I knew…she was oh, so much better!

Frenchman
Frenchman
254 Followers
12