Candy Cane

Story Info
A stressed dad meets a sexy elf with her own cane for him.
1.5k words
4.3
72.8k
57
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After working all month to get a few weeks off from work, the wife had managed to convince me to finish off any last minute shopping for Christmas. All December the stores are madhouses, but two weeks before Christmas ensured I was doomed to spend all day on lines and lugging around boxes for incoming relatives.

To make matters worse, the wife had begged me to take along my children, both of whom were anxious to meet the local mall Santa. He wasn't the most genuine Santa around, but he made them happy, and it kept me out of the stores and from squeezing through crowded aisles.

That morning was especially packed as I'd spent a little over an hour in yet another line with my son and daughter, both of whom were fidgeting as their turn drew near. To top off the best day of my life, I'd have to come back later in the day to retrieve a sweater the wife had her heart set on.

Sweating and impatient, I stood in line trying to muster up the enthusiasm for the kids, forcing a grin and stood to the side as the minimum wage elves/helpers for Santa slid out the stanchions with the red velvet rope to assure no one stepped out of line. I stood to the side allowing the elves to work and immediately met eyes with Elf number three, as Santa called her.

She was hidden under a bright red and green elf costume two sizes too big for her, but I made note of her dark skinned very curvaceous body instantly. She found my admiration almost flattering, much to my surprise, as she flashed a wide smile and brushed her long red curly hair behind her fake elf ears.

Normally I never acknowledged another woman, but I figured a few glances would do me no harm, as she was beautiful. Both children were off in a corner chatting with a few other kids, so I figured boldness would favor me. She stood guard in my general vicinity and looked over braving a conversation.

"The kids dragged you here?"

"Yeah," I chuckled, "Whatever it takes to make them happy."

"They're cute," she smiled, "Candy."

"Charlie," I nodded introducing myself, "How long have you been helping Santa out?" I cringed, noting the awful joke that I was convinced passed as flirting.

"Just a week," she grinned excusing the joke, "Today is my last day thankfully and then it's back to my normal job once the Santa leaves tonight."

"Are you an actress? A model?"

"No, no," she chortled flattered, "I'm in the department store upstairs."

"Well, if it's any consolation you're the prettiest elf I've ever seen."

"Do you see a chocolate elf very often?" she joked with a wink.

"I'm a fan of chocolate," I insisted. The line finally moved up and we moved forward finally stepping up to Santa.

After twenty minutes of chatter and quality time, they walked up to Candy as she handed them free candy canes and I gave a smile as she rewarded me with one.

"And for you; for being so patient."

"Thanks," I boasted.

"If you're ever in the mood for chocolate, let me know," she declared under her voice as I blushed rushing off. The day went on as usual with much chatter about Santa Claus but nothing about Candy. I was lucky that my kids had been oblivious to our discussion, yet it was all I could think about all day. Once the evening approached, I'd made my trek back to the mall to pick up the sweater and hoped to run in to Candy.

I rushed in and out of the store to acquire the sweater and nearly made my way out of the door when I'd seen a few of the elves still in costume closing up. Much to my delight, Candy was packing closing up the set and caught my eyes flashing a smile to me. I walked over to her to make small talk, surprised as she greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

"It's just you closing up?" I asked.

"Elf number one begged me to let her go early, so I agreed to close up by myself."

"I'd be glad to give you a ride home if you wanted."

"I may be a while, I have to warn you."

"I'll help you out," I smiled carrying the seats and cardboard set pieces in quickly, and slid them in to the back. As we rushed back and forth carrying the props, we'd finally cleared the lot in to the small log cabin, and readied to leave the empty mall.

"Twenty minutes ahead of schedule," she sighed wiping her hands. She turned to me with a grateful smile and leaned forward grasping the back of my head with her hand, kissing me deeply. I reciprocated as we traded kisses for a few minutes and I stepped back for a moment.

"I thought you deserved a reward," she whispered.

"I don't think Santa would like us being naughty in his cabin," I whispered.

"It'll be our secret," she smiled kissing me again. We folded in to one another kissing deeply and rubbing bodies as I grasped her firm buttocks with both hands anxiously. She panted kissing my neck, and tore my pants off kneeling down to suck my hard cock. She grasped it with one hand rubbing it softly as she sucked it hard and fast.

I struggled to keep my moans low as she sucked me off better than anyone ever had in my life. She stood up and we kissed again, as I tore off her top grasping her large breasts with my hand, squeezing them and sucking her dark nipples. She turned panting and leaned over, as I slid her pants and panties down. I kissed her soft bare back and she turned to me kissing me deeply.

I leaned back and gazed down in surprise as she sat back, showing off her long hard cock, rubbing it with her hand. She leaned forward kissing me, and pecked my neck whispering, "If you're sick of candy canes, I have some chocolate you can suck on." She leaned back again with a smile, I dropped on to me knees and engulfed her with zealously, moaning and sliding her cock in to my throat.

She sighed moaning and grabbed my head with both hands guiding me and ensuring I savored her with every suck. I pounded her cock in to my face as much as possible, and licked up the shaft as she closed her eyes moaning softly. I stood up grasping both of her legs in my arms, lifted her up and entered in to her as she sighed bracing for my own hard cock.

I started slowly, pumping her hard and sharp as she grunted yelping in pleasure, and I sped up, ramming her rapidly. She lay back along a counter top moaning and grunting as I pounded her with all my might, ramming her plump ass, grasping her tits with both hands. I rammed her faster, and cried out cumming in to her hole.

I panted digging my face in to her tits, kissing and sucking on them as she panted, caressing my short brown hair and we met lips kissing passionately. I staggered back and leaned against the wall as she stood up panting and stroking herself. We froze in horror as the light from the security guard's flashlight shone in to the cabin briefly and I turned to slip my pants back on, she rushed over shushing me.

We froze as the guard moved on, oblivious to our rendezvous. I sighed in relief, but before I could stand up straight, she'd grasped my waist with both hands and slid her cock in to my tight hole. I grunted in surprise at first, almost wanting to resist, but as she forced her large cock in to me, I submitted, leaning over and taking her like a pro.

She sighed in pleasure as she squeezed all of her in to me, and I began slowly gyrating, fucking me from behind and moaning softly. She could tell I was new, but she didn't spare me, delighting in my tight virgin hole, almost getting harder. I took her in, panting softly as she sped up, and the rush of pain eased in to an ocean of pleasure.

She'd been even more dominant than I was to her, leaning her body over mine and clutching both of my hands with hers as she pounded my ass deeply and hard without any chance of escape. I struggled to keep my knees from giving out as she pounded me with all of her might, and after what seemed like an eternity, came in to me.

She groaned loudly savoring the orgasm as I moaned her name over and over. After moments of silence and panting between us, we were filled with one another's cum, and casually slipped on our clothing. We snuck out of the cabin, closing it up and left side by side through the empty mall and out the back entrance, bracing the chill of late December.

As I drove up to her doorstep, we parted ways with a passionate kiss and quick groping, and made a case of meeting up for another round of love making every chance we had. I'd gotten my own gift that year, as we enjoyed another rendezvous and Candy slid down my chimney over and over all Christmas day.