Candy is an Anything Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the drive home, I concede, "Call your friends, they can start as early as tomorrow."

The rest of the way home, she is giggling and talking to her friends on her cell phone. She is thrilled that she can offer them jobs. They understand our situation and since they both come from money, in the first two years of their contracts, they will earn $1 but will get full benefits including VIP membership to a gym close to the plant.

As we are driving I tell Candy, "Take off your shirt."

Candy takes off her shirt without question as she is talking to her friends. She even tells them what she is doing.

I hear Candy say, "Yes, I know people can see me, it's so hot, I am wetter than a glass of water."

As I pinch her nipples, she lets out a squeak and again explains what I am doing, "Sorry, he is pinching my nipples. Yes, Jack, you know, you stayed at his house and wanted to give him a wake-up fucking, but I wouldn't let you, yes, that guy, your new boss. I know."

She can see my cock bulging in my pants, I say "No!"

She looks disappointed, but I know I would have crashed the car. It's been a very long day for me, I head straight to bed. She never did put her shirt back on. Note to self: when in my neighborhood, make sure she has her clothes on.

I go to my room, Candy goes to her room, I strip down, put on sleeping shorts, turn off the lights, and jump in bed. A minute later Candy comes into my room, turns on the lights, she is naked and has a pillow in her hand.

I look at her, "It's been a long day, I need some sleep, we can talk in the morning."

She says in a practical voice, "Jack, it's been 6 years since you have been laid. I just shit a breadstick and am horny as hell. We both need a good hard fucking. With the fun I had today, I won't sleep for a week unless you fuck the hell out of me."

I whine, "Candy, I still don't know how I feel about fucking my own half-sister. You are gorgeous, I want to, but I know you are my sister."

Candy is desperate, "Tomorrow I will still be your sister and we can discuss things. Right now, I am a walking, talking, fuck toy that needs to fuck you or the first guy I see on the street. I NEED this now, you need this, let's just have some fun and get some sleep."

Reluctantly, I pull off my shorts, lay on my back, and let her mount me. She is very eager to get on and sit down. She is very tight, we go slow, then I feel a barrier, OH SHIT, she quickly brakes through and screams as she is sliding down.

Frustrated, I exclaim, "You didn't say you were a virgin."

In a silly voice, "Oh sorry, I am, err was. In college, I let guys do anything but vaginal fucking, that has been reserved for you exclusively."

She slides all the way down and stops when our bodies meet.

Candy seductively says, "Oh my, I am so full. Oh hell, fuck me, I am SO FULL! I love this!"

Then she starts to slowly rise and fall. Over and over she repeats this, her breath is getting heavier and she is nearing her orgasm. I roll her over on to her back and slow down. I want this to last for her. Her breathing becomes normal again. I start to pick up the pace, gradually, so I don't hurt her. I am gauging how much she can take. She wants it NOW!

I start pounding her hard and fast. She is in heaven and speaking some gibberish. Her voice is rising and only one word, fuck, is understandable. Her breathing is heavy and irregular. I am on the edge and holding for her to release. She finally does and goes limp.

Her pussy is spasming around my cock. I am holding off still, her eyes roll up. Finally, she starts to breathe and opens her eyes. I am still fucking her and now I explode seven ropes of cum into her.

She screams, "OH MY GOD I love that, I can feel your baby batter inside me and squishing around. Fuck -Thank you for letting me feel that sensation. I love you. I love you"

Candy has been on birth control pills since she moved in. I knew nothing about her and didn't want any surprises. Little did I know I would be the first person to make it necessary. We roll over and I pop out. A lot of fluids including some blood falls out. Candy gets a towel to clean us both up. I am asleep by the time she gets back with the towel.

Chapter 4 - The Next Day

I wake up the next morning spooning Candy with my hands on her tits. She is awake and trying to move her ass to accept my morning wood. I started tweaking her nipples and she gives up.

I am serious. "Candy, we need to talk about last night, us, other women, and the company. No deferring to me, you are an equal partner in a lot of this. You are the smart one, you have been to college"

I am a having difficulty picking the right words, "I don't know what we are yet. I have trust issues, been dealing with that a long time and spent many years seeing a shrink. I may never be what you want me to be, I can't guarantee you anything. I would strongly urge you to find a real boyfriend and a real life. You are special and deserve a family. I am broken and not worth the effort."

Candy has a very determined look to her, "Sorry Jack, but you don't get off that easy. I have no idea what a family is. The only decent thing that has ever happened in my life is you. I love you Jack. I will wait forever for you to love me. I have seen marriage, I can live without that. I want to live my life with you. You own me and can do whatever you want with me. I only have two rules. I will not fuck other men and I don't play with scat, that's nasty. ANYTHING else, I am game. I think you will find my friends just as willing although they will fuck anyone. Actually, they already have."

Proudly she says, "As far as you with other women, I am good with anything you want. You can fuck them all and I will still be here. You don't need my permission or blessing. You are a man, you have your needs, and I won't stop you. I won't leave you"

She is serious, "I don't think you understand how bad my life was with my drunk mother and absentee father. I showed up on your front porch, and you took me in. You didn't owe me anything, yet you taught me how to live. It's because you spent time with me that I gained that confidence, got my desire to learn, the drive to be better, and even the desire to live.

"Since I changed my last name I would like you to say I'm your girlfriend. Janice has seen too much for me to be a sister and I can have way more fun as your girlfriend. You are the only man I want, end of discussion. I would like to live with you, it would make me happy. If you can't stand me, then I will move out. Just say the word."

Confessing, "A week ago, I probably would have asked you to leave. But with all that has happened with dad and us, I can't believe I am even saying this, but I would like you to stay."

My hand finds its way to her drenched pussy and I start to tease it with two fingers.

Teasing her, "All of your friends were cute, but I have no attachment to them like I do you, so we will see where things go. Do they know about us?"

Candy joyfully admits, "I have told them every detail and they find it very hot. You won't be able to resist them so don't feel bad when you are fucking them. Now about the company. I think Janice is a very wise woman and will be helpful to us. The areas with the fired people performed very poorly for many years. I can do some things to reduce taxes, raise more capital, and to pay off some debt but in the end, it's all about sales. We really need more sales."

She praises me, "I like modernizing but like you said, we need to move up the food chain as a supplier. For a guy that never went to college, you know your shit. This place has a ton of missed delivery dates and its quality scores are shit. If you want to change the culture, brighter lights and a clean workplace are a good start."

I smile as I command, "Candy, I want you at work in a mini skirt, low cut shirt, panties, and bra. You will wear high heels once you get to work. We are going to make the place a bit more interesting for the employees. I want you to be on the production floor at least once a day. Ask questions about what they do, how they do it, and what their part is in the production."

She looks at me questioningly and asks, "OK, I give, why?"

I proudly say with a smile, "First, your stunning, that will help morale immediately." I add a third finger and start swishing around faster. "Second, they know you are my girlfriend, so they will want to show off for you. Third, as they tell you why they are important, it will reinforce why they are important."

I ask, "What do you mean when you say you will do anything for me? I am not exactly sure I really understand what the bounds are."

Happily, she explains, "Ok Jack, let me make this easy for you. I am an anything girl minus my two limitations. I will do anything you ask of me. I don't care how perverse, painful, sick, twisted, or mundane. I will do anything you desire. Test me."

I think, then I tell her, "Go get the mail from the outside mailbox."

Without blinking and still naked, she gets up, leaves my room, I hear the front door open, a bit later I hear the front door close, and then she delivers my mail to me with a smile on her face.

She is grinning, "Your neighbor, Carla, says hi."

Understanding some now, "Ok interesting."

I sit up on the edge of my bed.

Grinning, I say, "You are a bad girl, I think you need a spanking. Come here."

Instant obedience, she is on my lap waiting and her legs gently spread so I can spank anything. I gave her a decent slap on her ass.

She mocks me, "Please Jack, is that the best you got?" Whack! "Ouch, One." Whack! "Ouch, two." Whack, whack, whack! "Ouch, three, four, five!

I use my other hand to pinch a nipple and pull until I get a whimper. Whack, whack!

She cries out, "Ouch, oh fuck! Six, seven." Whack! Whack! Whack! "Ouch! Eight! Ouch! Nine! Ouch, ten."

She is crying but trying hard not to let me see.

I command her, "Stand up."

She immediately obeys. I reached back with an open hand and quickly swung at her face, she winces and braces for an impact that never came. I swung my hand in front of her face as if I were going to slap her but never actually touched her although it was very close.

I look at her for a moment, then say, "I think your limits are much further than mine. If you ever want me to hit you again, you will have to beg for it. This isn't something I particularly like. If you do, I will accommodate you."

She smiles. I stand up, my cock is straight out.

I command her, "Lay down on the bed, on your back, with your head just over the edge."

She gets into position and I insert my cock into her mouth and start fucking her mouth hard and fast. This is hot and fun, she is awesome at sucking cock. She lightly caresses my balls and I shot many ropes of cum into her mouth. She rolls over, shows me a mouthful, drank it, opens her mouth again, and it is all gone. Never seen her so happy.

I tell her, "Come with me."

She follows me into the shower. I turned on a low warm stream.

I command, "Hands on the wall."

She immediately complies and spreads her legs. I grab a handful of tits and maul them to my satisfaction. She grimaces a bit but smiles a lot. Huge firm tits are a dream to play with. I then stick my cock up her ass and as expected, it went in easy. I didn't take long to fill her bowels.

I then have her sit away from the water, "Open wide", she does.

I had to pee bad, I get my release finally. She never closed her eyes or mouth other than to swallow which she eagerly did. So hot. I am in a haze, the power I have over her is intoxicating. She will literally, do anything I ask. I clean her off and throw her on the bed where she has a huge grin on her face.

I go to my dresser and pull out some restraints. Candy looks at me and is about to ask something.

I read her mind and explain, "I had a friend that liked to be tied up."

I lock her in place, she is helpless. I then run my hands over her body. I am gliding over her skin, just barely touching her body. Funny thing about that, it tickles. In fact, it drives Candy up the wall. I think she wants to kill me. So much for love. I grin.

Next, I slurp on her pussy. Nice loud and deep slurps. She is quickly rising for her orgasm. I stop. She is annoyed. I start slurping again. She is again close to her orgasm. I stop. Now she is really annoyed. More slurping, get close, stop. More slurping, get close, stop. She is now screaming at me to let her orgasm.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Inner right thigh, pussy, inner left thigh.

She lets out an "Oh FUCK!" and has a few tears in her eyes.

She is looking desperately for release but is calming down. I let her out of the restraints. I sit next to her on the bed and gave her a big hug. She has tears in her eyes yet a big smile.

I don't understand her look, I ask, "How can you cry and smile at the same time?"

As if I had said something stupid, she explains, "I love pleasing you, these are happy tears, you dummy."

Understanding now, "Ok, I guess I don't get it. How can you be happy with what I am doing to you? No way you enjoy everything I just did to you, it must have been humiliating and frustrating."

She is frustrated with me, "You really don't understand, do you?" She thought for a second, then asks me, "Why do you eat pussy?"

More confused, I ask, "What?"

She perks up, "Why do you eat pussy, you don't get a sexual orgasm from it?"

Ok, this is easy, "I do it to make my partner happy. I like to know that my actions can turn her on or off, I can tease her or make her cream her pants. I like rewarding my partner for what she does."

She is excited now, "Great answer Jack. That's how it is for me. I was miserable my entire life. Then you entered my life and I discover there is much more, and I can even get there because you showed me. Even though you hated me, you cared for me far better than either of my parents ever did. A fucking stranger was better to me than my own parents, a lot better. I want to do whatever I can to thank you."

Continuing the explanation, "I didn't have money, but I found out in college men love my body. I learned everything I could about sex. I learned to love all types of sex and enjoyed seeing how happy I made guys.

Candy smiles, "They were strangers, can you imagine how much stronger my will to please you is? You are the most important person in the world to me. I don't see this as being humiliated or doing odd sex acts, I see it as making you happy and that makes me really happy."

She is genuinely happy, "It's like eating pussy. You really want to please your partner. That's how I am with you. I like seeing the unique way you can get me or yourself off. I am happy both ways. Does that help?"

I lean over and kiss her softly on the lips.

I explain, "We need to get going."

I roll her onto her back, stuff my cock in her pussy, and start the pounding that she wants so bad. I use my hands to hold on to one hip while I alternate mauling her tits and nipples with the other. We don't have much time, I need to pick up the speed. She is breathing hard, she can't speak, although I can tell she is in her happy place. A few more minutes and I explode causing her to clamp down on my cock, spasm, and lose herself in her orgasm. What a smile that girl has.

When we finish I fall-down on the bed next to her.

I apologize, "I am sorry Candy for treating you like that."

She starts to object but I cut her off, "I know what you said and how you feel but I should never treat you like a piece of meat. You are better than that. From now on I will treat you like my girlfriend, a woman that I WANT to have around and not someone that feels obligated to be around."

She starts to softly cry.

I give her my evil grin, "I will still ask you to do strange and fun shit, but I think it will be stuff you like doing. You really have turned out to be a special person, one that I might even say, I love. Just maybe."

I sure do love that smile of hers.

Chapter 5 - The Interviews

Candy and I have offices next to each other with one for Janet across from Candy and Maggie's across from mine. Janice tells us that Janet and Maggie are both waiting in the blue conference room as we get in. I walk into the conference room and stop dead in my tracks. I at a loss for words. Janet is a little redhead about 5' 2", yet with a huge set of lungs, easily bigger than Candy but not as gravity-defying. Tiny little ass, brown eyes, and shoulder length hair. Next to her is Maggie, long, jet black, straight hair, blue eyes, tiny nose, dimples, another huge rack, again bigger than Candy and with nice long legs and yet another tiny ass.

They obviously got the memo from Candy as they are both wearing mini-skirts, low cut shirts, bras, panties, and high-heeled shoes. All three of these girls are way out of my league, these are the types of girls that never look twice at me. Yet right now, all three of them are checking me out trying to see how big I am. Candy goes to each girl, gives them each a steamy kiss and cups their huge tits eliciting a moan from both. What a way to say hello.

They can now see how big I am, and they are grinning. Candy did that on purpose. I use my finger and asked her to come to me.

I asked the girls, "Will you please excuse us for a moment."

That got a curious look from both as their shit-eating grins went away.

Out in the hallway I say to Candy, "I am going to talk to these girls. I assume you have already told them what you expect. As I talk to them I will call out their name. You will slip under the table, pull their panties down and start eating their pussies. When I call out another name, you will move to that person and eat her pussy.

"You will go back and forth as I call out names until I finish asking questions or both orgasm. When one orgasms, the other gets your attention till she orgasms. Now let's get back in there and sit to my right, and across from them."

I grin, "This should be fun."

Candy matches my grin as we walk back in. Janet and Maggie are not grinning ... yet.

We sit down across from Janet and Maggie who are also sitting down with the windows behind them. I leave the curtains open.

In a casual voice, I start, "Ok, Janet, what's the first thing you plan to do?"

As I say 'Janet', Candy pushes her chair back and goes to the floor under the table. Janet and Maggie look startled. Janet pauses for a second then lets out a short squeak, looks down, smiles then looks back at me with a huge grin on her face. I can see Janet move forward in her chair and I assume spread her legs wider. I can hear the slurping sounds of Candy licking Janet.

As Janet composes herself she tries hard to talk normally. She isn't very good at it.

Janet fumbles for words, "Um. Well. First ... I ... I would like to meet with my staff. Oh, GOD! I need to know more about our customers."

She tries to continue giving me an answer, but I heard none of it. After a few minutes of babbling, I move on.

I then say "OK, Maggie", I leave a long dramatic pause until I hear her squeak and look down at Candy.

She looks at me with a big smile, moves forward in the chair. She learns quick.

I ask, "What will you do first."

Maggie closes her eyes to savor the feeling for a second, then she too tries to talk normally. She fails.

Struggling to speak a coherent sentence, "I ... I ... I think ... Oh, yea ... I think I ... I think I need to get to know you better."

The word "better" was a few octaves higher than normal.

She tries to continue, "You know this plant, what's good and what's bad. I want your experience. Oh, Myyyyyyyy. I heard of your ideas and I can help."

I cut her off, "So Janet", instantly she focuses on me.

That doesn't last long. I can hear Candy slurping again. Jackie is about halfway there.