Candy is an Anything Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next three nights, each of the others tell sad pathetic stories of how bad their lives were. Pirates captured Janice in Kansas, Maggie spent a summer inside a whale, and poor Janet got stuck on the space station when alien robots attacked. They can't lie very well but the stories are cool and of course, I grant each of them a night like Candy had.

Chapter 24 -- The End

Three weeks later, on a Monday morning, I show up to work to thank everyone for the well wishes and to prove that I am in fact, alive and doing well.

Someone yells out, "Prove it!"

Janice looks at me and jumps on the table. Candy pulls her pants and panties down and then her shirt and bra come off.

I announce formally that Janice, Candy, Janet, and Maggie are my girlfriends which gets huge cheers. I get up behind Janice and start a nice slow stroke. Candy plays with her boobs. A few guys are near Janice but too bashful or scared of me to take her orally. Janice calls the closest one over and asked him to whip out his cock. He then starts fucking her face.

Another guy came over and started playing with her breast opposite Candy. A woman came over and started on her ass with a few fingers. Soon a few guys are taking turns with her face and she is loving it.

Everyone was chanting "Janice, Janice!"

She was radiating heat like crazy. She takes at least five loads in the mouth and I added one at the 10-minute mark in her pussy. Candy cleaned me and the condom up.

"Time to start work" I yell.

Back in my office Candy, Maggie, and Janet walk in front of my desk take their clothes off and bend over my desk. An offer I can't resist. They are horny and need it bad. I scratched their itch and then some. Someone came in but quickly left, I never knew who it was, I didn't care as I went down the line.

+++++++

A month later dad's lawyer shows up again, we meet in the red conference room.

The old man explains dryly, "Candy has been sending me a steady stream of financials as I have requested. Our current projections have you making over five million dollars this year. You sure turned things around. I have good and bad news for you. First the good news. Based on some advice from your sister, the assets are now worth $450 million dollars."

I angrily reply, "I supposed the bad news is that the bastard already gave it all to charity. That fucking bastard!"

He looks sad, "Jack, I am afraid it is much worse. Remember, I told you he is a bastard."

He then takes out his laptop, opens a browser, and there is dad. Alive!"

Candy quips, "You, fucking bastard, why can't you die!"

Dad responds, "Candy, I am sorry. I love you with all my heart, really, I do. I knew how bad your life was and it broke my heart. You were close to being sexually active, I had to go to extreme measures and put you in the safest and possibly most dangerous place I knew, with your brother. He hated me with a passion.

"I put on the charade and just hoped that Jack would not kill you. Never in a million years did I expect that he would take great care of you. He was a far better dad than I ever was to either of you."

Proudly he says, "I guess you did him a lot of good as well, he isn't nearly as surly. Thank you, my dear. I am amazed, truly shocked that I was a better dad dead than alive. I know you two are still living in that shit hole Jack has and driving a beater of a car. I think it's time I start treating you better."

He smiles as he explains, "I sold all my assets and moved to a Caribbean island where I run a hotel with a very good friend. I had originally thought to give you both the $300 million and keep the rest for myself but I know you can do more good with it than me, so I am taking your $450 million and you each get a billion dollars."

We both sit shocked.

Smiling, he says "There is one catch to this deal. I want one of those submission tables Jack made. I know several people have tried to match his design and nobody came close. Son, you are a master craftsman if ever I saw one. The GM engineers can't replicate your designs and one of them saw it."

I can hear his desperation, "Because of that movie I saw and the glowing reviews from my old friends, I just have to have one for my hotel. You get 2 billion dollars, I get your $450 million and a submission table. Do we have a deal?"

I wisely consult Candy, "Candy, what do you think?"

Janice quickly says, "We have a deal John and your son is 1,000 times the man you are."

I am shocked, and ask, "You know my dad?"

She is furious, "Yes, he is a degenerate."

Smugly dad says, "Well kids, I will stay out of your way, you seem better off that way. I know you are happy, healthy, and doing well. That is enough for me. Good-bye."

The screen goes blank.

The lawyer says, "You will each find exactly $1 billion in your accounts. I suggest you diversify quickly. Candy don't listen to any so-called experts, you are better than them and if you ever want a job, look me up."

He gives Candy his card and leaves. An hour later a shipping company drops off some paperwork.

The delivery guy says, "When your table is ready, call us, we will pick it up and deliver the item as requested."

I start first, "Candy and Janice, you need to start house hunting, we need to move. If possible, buy two adjoining houses so Janet and Maggie can be nearby. They each get triple the normal salary starting immediately. From my personal money, give every employee a $50,000 bonus, Janet gets $1 million, and Maggie gets $1 million. They made this possible. Candy honey, please start investing immediately. We can work out some charity contributions later."

Janet is shocked, "Jack, you don't owe us anything. You were the one that turned around this company. It wasn't Candy's creative financing, my marketing, or Maggie's leadership. It was that ten second home video and the submission tables."

I confidently explain, "Janet, I think you underestimate your worth. Let's start with I love you all. Then let's be real and realize I can't do everything myself. Someone got those customers to get here. Someone convinced them we had changed. The four of you have given me the confidence to do what I knew was right. You have repaired that hole in my heart so that I could talk openly and confidently to our customers."

I am near tears, "You may not see it, but all four of you have had a heavy hand in this turnaround. Trust me when I say this is just a start. Janice, I need a list of your relatives, I don't have relatives to share with, so I would love to help yours out. Now get a move on you two. Money is not going to change me, I have work to do. I got to make another table it seems."

Janice is still standing there with her jaw on the floor.

I see her condition, so I explain, "Did I forget to tell you that if this company makes $1 million in its first 2 years we get $300 million. Sorry. As you heard it's a bit more than that, hope that's OK with you."

As if she were a manikin that came to life, she shakes, realizes she can move and jumps into my arms.

+++++

Five years later, all the kids (two from Candy and two from Janice) think they have two moms, I am married to Janice, but Candy wears an identical ring. The company is thriving, and we have expanded. We still play with Janet, Maggie, and their husbands who live in houses next to us. They both married guys from marketing. The money has helped many people, hospitals, and various not-for-profit organizations.

We had a ton of fun for a couple years, but it wasn't enough for Maggie and Janet, they wanted a full-time man. They were upfront with their husbands. They still love me. I will still own them in the office, but they go home with the husbands. They still get their turns at work on the submission tables with and without their husbands. The husbands get them at home all alone.

I still make Candy, Janice, Maggie, and Janet do crazy things at work but it's hard to come up with new and interesting ideas. I got this crazy idea to write a story in Literotica and tell my story. I try to make each of their birthdays special. Any suggestions?