Candy's Daddy Ch. 05

Story Info
Candy & William encounter a sexy blonde stranger
3.7k words
4.67
26.6k
21

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Candy and William walked along the beach of Bermuda, enjoying the moonlit night and each other's company. Never in her life had Candy felt as comfortable with a man as she did with William. The young Adonis was everything a girl like her could ever want and it didn't even bother her that he was a few years younger. He made up for it inother ways. Only her father made Candy's little heart pound the way that William did.

"Penny for your thoughts?" William asked as he spun the attractive blonde around and looked into her beautiful eyes. At times, they appeared to be azure, but now they were a mixture of blue and green and the most beautiful thing that the young man had ever seen. Up until yesterday, William would have said his mom was the most beautiful woman he had ever known. Today, he knew that AJ would place second, although not too distant, to his gorgeous Candy. He was smitten and he knew it.

"You'd need at least a quarter," Candy grinned and kissed him gently on the lips. He reached into the pocket of his shorts and drew out a quarter, which he tossed to her with a smile.

"Big spender," Candy smiled and kissed him with a bit more intensity. "I was just thinking about how wonderful this vacation has been. Daddy and I have only been here for a few days and we're so much closer," she said to William, knowing full well that her younger paramour knew what she meant by that. "I almost don't want to go home."

"You could always extend your vacation by a week," William suggested. "Mom and I have done that a few times. Seriously, stay here and we can hang out and spend time together."

"You mean, we canfuck," Candy laughed as she jabbed him in the arm.

"Well yeah, but that isn't entirely what I mean," William said as they resumed walking. "I mean, are we fucking now?"

"No, but if I know men, and I do, you've probably got some private little spot you're dying to show me," Candy told him. When she saw him looking down, she almost broke out laughing. "Busted! Honestly, is that all that you men ever think about?"

"I didn't hear any complaints last night, counselor," he said to the newly-minted attorney. "I seem to recall hearing enough noises from a certain party that let me know she was enjoying the efforts I was putting forth."

"Oh, I enjoyed, I enjoyed," Candy laughed. It had been the sexual experience of a lifetime, that much could be said. She had loved the four-way that she had enjoyed with her father, William's mother AJ and William himself. William's cock struck all the right spots and it had gotten her off several times when she was being fucked by her daddy, being eaten out by AJ and watching AJ blow her son. Two very kinky families had come together and that, in Candy's mind, was the problem that loomed ahead of them.

"I don't want us to stop fucking," Candy said to him as she looked him straight in the eyes. "You're the first man, after my daddy, who has taken the time to see to my needs. Lovers like that are hard to find and I want to keep you around," she said to William.

"Don't worry, beautiful," William smiled as she looked up at him eagerly. "I am not planning on going anywhere, you're far too good in bed -- and you're much too fun to be with -- for me to let you slip away," he told her. She kissed him again and he felt as if he could get lost in her eyes and the warmth of her sun-bronzed flesh against his own. "I only live 45 minutes away, we can see each other whenever. Does it bother you that I'm younger than you are?" He asked.

"No, no, that isn't what's troubling me," she said in response. She looked up at him, happy that as tall as she was, he was a few inches taller. It made Candy feel safe and protected. "I just -- well, I don't want to stop fucking my Daddy. I love being his lover, his mistress. I think it's brought us much closer together and I know that if I was told I couldn't, I sneak around and fuck him anyway," Candy admitted. "He's the only other man who's ever gotten me off that way."

"So, what's the problem?" William asked. He was somewhat befuddled by her statement.

"I intend to keep on fucking my father, that's the problem," she stated plainly.

"Why is that a problem? I intend to keep on fucking my mother too, and some of the other women I've been with," William told her in earnest. "Just because I care about you doesn't mean that I want to own you. You're free to sleep with whoever you want, so long as I'm one of them," he grinned.

"It really doesn't bother you?" Candy asked, astounded by his level-headedness and maturity.

"Did it look like it bothered me last night while your dad was screwing the shit out of you and while you were scarfing my mom's pussy?" He laughed. "Hell, no! I've got some really hot girlfriends and some older women who would love to party with us. Why don't we both just relax and enjoy the ride?"

Candy was overwhelmed with emotion and just threw her arms around her new young boyfriend. This amazing young guy topped Elliot in every imaginable way. Now all that was on Candy's mind was getting to the secluded little spot that William had in mind and fucking his brains out. Her handsome stud had earned himself a little reward for his kindness and his consideration and she intended to see that he got it -- several times. In fact, she thought with a giggle, he would likely be staggering back to the hotel when she got done "rewarding" him.

"Don't you have a special place you'd like to show me?" Candy teased as she ran on ahead of him. It took the bewildered young man a second or two to gather his wits and run to catch up to her. When he did, he grabbed the bikini-clad blonde up in his arms and spun her around. Candy wished that she could bottle this entire vacation and keep it on a shelf, forever. These had been some of the best days of her life.

"Well, don't you two like a happy couple?" A voice said from a short distance ahead. Candy and William could make out the trim figure of a woman close to his mom's age. She was an attractive blonde with a nice figure, wearing a Lycra suit that left very little to the imagination. "Are you here on your honeymoon?" The woman asked as she got closer to the pair.

"No, my boyfriend and I are just out enjoying a nice walk in the moonlight," Candy said to the woman, who she saw was beautiful and carried herself well. "Our parents are friends and they're having dinner together, they didn't want the two kids around." Candy had told a little fib, she was sure that if she and William had wanted to stay, there would have been a repeat of the previous evening's activities. She had seen the way that AJ looked at her daddy and knew that she wanted alone time with Tom. After witnessing her father fuck the saucy redhead, she didn't blame him. She wanted that for herself at some point, her little foray into lesbian play had piqued her curiosity.

"You're two gorgeous kids, that's for sure," the woman said. Her voice had lingering traces of an accent. "I'm Tai and I'm from Australia." Candy noticed that "Tie" was one of the hottest blondes she had ever seen. "It's a bit too nippy there right now for this gal, so I packed my bags and told the hubby I'd be back when it warmed up," she laughed. "It's one of the perks of having money; I get to avoid the snow and the cold."

William looked completely spacey while Tai was talking about this, but Candy had been to Oz. "When it's summer back home, it's winter there," she told her companion.

"Geez, so you mean you get nice weather at Christmas time?" He asked their new friend. Tai nodded.

"I went to the beach last year on Christmas Day," she told him. "I got to wear this bikini and drive my husband nuts -- as well as a few other men and women," she winked at the young couple.

"Didn't that annoy your husband?" Candy asked Tai, although she was fairly sure of the answer she was going to get.

"Oh lord love me, no," Tai grinned merrily as they all started walking. "He knew what he was getting into when he married me. He knows I'm an awful, terrible, perverted woman and that's the main reason her married me," she laughed. "Besides, he gets more than his fair share of the ladies, if he doesn't; I make sure some are made available. We have a good marriage because we're always ready to fuck at the drop of a hat," she told them. "Umm, neither one of you has a hat with you, do you?" She winked again.

Candy was enamored of this older, straight-shooting blonde. "Want to walk with us a little while longer?" She asked Tai, who nodded. "It's a beautiful night, we were just going to sit out under the stars," she smiled and looked over at William. Now it wasshe who was winking and he picked up her cue right away. It appeared as if another interesting evening was about to begin. Both of them were watching Tai's walk as she moved just a bit ahead of them. She had a lovely posterior; it went with the rest of her. Aside from a few laugh lines on her gorgeous face, she could have passed for an older cousin of Candy's. Of course, if Candy had a cousin that looked like Tai, she would have attended a lot more family reunions. Then she remembered a few of her cuter cousins and her mind went to erotic, dreamy fantasies for a minute. Candy shook her head clear for the moment. One thing at a time, she knew! Someone in her profession always knew to keep one foot planted firmly on the ground, even during erotic times.

"I love it here," Tai told them. "I've been here before, as well at Martinique and the French Riviera," she smiled as they continued their walk. "I want to do Bahamas and Florida," she told them.

"Florida's no big deal," William told her. "Most of the time, it's full of old people, it can be dirty and noisy and you don't want to come during Spring Break. Then you've got to deal with a lot of kids," he said.

"Huh, listen to mymature boyfriend," Candy teased him. "Weren't you a kid, like, two weeks ago?"

"You're only saying that because you're so much older than I am," William said as he ducked to avoid getting a swat on the head. Instead, he got it courtesy of Tai. She told him that he should respect his elders and they all laughed.

"I've never been to America and I love the beach," Tai told them. "I thought Florida would be a nice place to visit. Besides, I don't mind being around young people like yourselves. They can make things -- interesting."

"Oh yes, we certainly can both be -- interesting," Candy smiled. She intended to be -- interesting -- in just a few short minutes. It would be another exciting adventure on the vacation of a lifetime.

"This is the place I was telling you about," William told his new girlfriend as they reached a lovely, secluded little alcove. "I think we could make quite a bit of noise and still not be discovered," he said to her, but still loud enough so that Tai could hear them. He looked over quickly and saw that the older woman was smiling ever-so slightly.

"Would you like for me to give you two kids some privacy?" She asked. They smiled and came to either side of her.

"Let's not be silly," Candy whispered in the woman's ear. "You came with us because you were hoping something like this might happen. You wanted to hook up with us and you can. So baby, no more games, let's all get naked. You and I can suck William's big cock, oh yes, hedoes have a nice, big,juicy cock for us sluts to suck on," she teased Tai. The older woman couldn't seem to get out of her suit fast enough.

"Crikey, you weren't kidding," Tai breathed when William removed his suit and threw it to one side. "His mother must have mated with a centaur or something."

"Oh, she says I'mmuch bigger than my father," William said as he joined the two eager women. "She is always telling me that it isn't the size of the cock that gets the job done, it's the skill of the man using it."

"You're that open about sex with your mother?" Tai asked incredulously.

"Oh sure, my mom and I talk about sex all the time," William said in such a nonchalant manner that he might have been discussing soccer or the weather. "I fuck my mother all of the time, she was my first. She's a great fuck, you should meet her sometime. She's really into tall, tanned blondes," William said to Tai.

"I can confirm that," Candy said with a smile. She was hoping that she wasn't scaring Tai off, although the woman did not appear to be the skittish type. Tai's suit finally made it to the ground and she stood proudly in front of the younger couple.

"You two are the biggest perverts I haveever met," Tai said to them. "Don't worry loves; I mean that as a compliment. Only two wonderful perverts would be willing to share with me the way that you two are. Come on Candy, let's suck all the cum out of his horse cock and share it to turn him on."

"Sounds like a plan to me," Candy grinned evilly.

"Does it take him a while to get hard again after he's cum?" Tai asked her younger cohort.

"Oh no, he's a fucking stallion," Candy bragged about her new boyfriend. "He can get it up again in a little under 15 minutes and can he ever fuck. In fact, I've only ever fucked one other man who can surpass him, but he is older with more experience," Candy said as she thought of the wonderful way that her Daddy could make her orgasm.

The two women dropped to their knees in the sand and both of them wrapped their fists around William's cock. William loved it when two chicks sucked him off and he, like his mother, loved blondes. Two tanned blondes, one older but with an intense beauty and the other younger and hot. William noticed the absence of tan lines on both bodies and then his mind couldn't think straight. The girls were really blowing him and he had to concentrate so that he would cum immediately. His cock throbbed with an ache he hadn't ever felt before. The two blondes alternated between his cock and his balls and were eagerly making love to his prick. William was thankful that he was an athlete and could remain standing. Tai and Candy would have made a lesser man crumple to the ground in minutes.

Candy could see it in Tai's beautiful face; the other blonde was impressed with William's stamina. She had to admit it; he was pretty impressive for someone such a young age. Whatever it took to keep him in her life, Candy was going to do it. As she sucked and licked his cock, she knew that she wouldn't be jealous or possessive when it came to William. It was really quite sexy seeing him be serviced by another woman or having him service that woman. Candy couldn't wait to see his big cock fucking in and out of Tai's gorgeous cunt. It had not escaped her eye how beautiful Tai was. Now that Candy had opened herself up to the possibilities of sex with women, her entire mindset seemed to have changed. She had noticed several hot ladies by the pool today and in the dining hall. "So many choices, so little time," she thought to herself. Once she got back home, Candy was going to find some pretty ladies all her own to play with. Age was no issue, so long as they were hot bitches who could throw a girl a hotfuck! Candy knew what her priorities were.

It was a bit messy being in the sand and the same thought must have occurred to Tai. "Come on, kids," she said as she rose to her feet. "It's a bit of a lark being out here and having sex this way, but the reality is that sand can get into some nasty places. I've got my own place just a short distance from here, let's go there and do this right."

Candy had felt her back getting a bit stiff, so she wasn't about to belabor the point. They put their suits back on so as not to attract any unwanted attention and walked a very short distance back to Tai's small bungalow. It was small in size, but there was more than enough room for three horny people to indulge their most sinful desires. It was also very lavish, giving proof to Tai's earlier statement that she had money. There wasn't one piece of furniture that didn't speak of quality and it was beautifully decorated. "It belongs to a friend of mine," Tai told the young people. "She's a really good shag, maybe if you're good, I'll introduce you."

"I'malways good," William boasted / teased. "Sometimes, I'm even terrific."

"He's not kidding," Candy grinned and smiled at her boyfriend as well. "He's as good a fuck as any I have ever had."

"I guess it's time to find out then, innit," Tai laughed as she dropped her suit to the floor. Candy quite liked the attractive Aussie, she seemed to have a zest for life that few women were able to match. William was already on the bed so that the girls could suck his cock. Candy herself had other ideas in mind.

When Tai crawled between William's legs so that she could blow him, Candy went elsewhere. Tai gave out a brief squeal and looked behind her to see lovely Candy between her own legs, eating her meticulously-trimmed snatch. "Oh, so that's how it's going to be now, is it?" She sighed happily. "You won't hear any objections from me girl, you're fucking good at that," she said to Candy before she went back to blowing William.

Candy felt a sense of pride at Tai's praise. There was no sense in telling her new playmate that she was only the second woman Candy had ever been with. AJ had been a wonderful teacher, loving and considerate. Candy had thrilled at the supple redhead's marvelous touch and had been motivated to return each and every sexual sensation.

Candy's desires had now grown feverish, all she could think of was sex, sex and MORE sex! She didn't know if she would be able to work as well when she returned from her vacation, she was becoming obsessed with fucking. Already her mind was spinning and racing as she thought of all the sexy people she wanted to fuck. Now that she knew her Daddy wouldn't mind and William was cool with it, Candy was going to allow her inner nymphomaniac to surface. She would beChristine Columbus, exploring the sexual new world!

"He sure does have a nice prick to suck on, baby," Tai said as she lifted her head. "But I've got a fun idea." She spun around so that she was facing away from William and lowered her taut, still-gorgeous body down on to William's cock. "Now lover, you can kiss me and play with my tits and even eat my pussy while I'm riding your boyfriend's cock. Oh God, it's such a wonderful fucking cock, I might want to make a copy and take it home with me!"

The two blondes began making out like high school seniors on a dare. William enjoyed the view of his current girlfriend and their slutty, mature playmate kissing and fondling each other. He contributed wherever he could and loved the sight of his girlfriend going down on Tai as she fucked him. Tai had a great ass and it looked even better as she fucked the holy hell out of him. This vacation had turned out great for the handsome young man and he wondered what his mom was up to. If he knew AJ, she wasn't spending the night without being sexually satisfied. If she hadn't already gotten her rocks off, it was still early -- once he and Candy were done here, they still had plenty of time to screw AJ silly. Right now, he continued fucking Tai, playing with her tits as Candy sucked and slurped the joining of his cock to Tai's cunt. William had already decided that he would invite Tai back to their suite to meet AJ. It wouldn't be fair to fuck a blonde this hot and not share her with the naughty mom who had been his first teacher.

He wondered if AJ might indulge her favorite fantasy and fuck Tai with a strap-on while her son fucked her or got a blowjob. Might he even be lucky enough to get Tai, Candy and AJ all in one bed? He knew Candy and AJ would go for any naughty suggestion. As he thought this perverted and wonderful thought, his cock sent a surge of cum deep into Tai's needy pussy. She made no attempt to move away from him until he was done cumming. When he finished, she flopped on her back and smiled lewdly at Candy. "Come and have a yummy treat, baby," she said to Candy. The younger woman smiled and went down in between Tai's spread legs, tasting the juicy combo of sweet pussy and fresh cum. William knew right there and then that this was to be the best vacation he had ever been on.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers