Candy's Daddy Ch. 06

Story Info
Cousin Monika grows closer to Marcia and Laurel.
3.5k words
4.35
17.8k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Of all the reactions Monika Hollingsworth would have expected when opening up about her new relationship with Shauna, the one she received wasnot one she would have expected.

Her mom and aunt broke out into hysterical laughter.

Her hands on her hips, the petite redhead stared at her favorite relatives, almost fuming. "Just what the hell do the two of you find so fuckingfunny?" She needed to know.

"Sorry, sorry sweetheart," Marcia waved her hand as she tried desperately to stop her fit of the giggles. "It's just - well, you caught your aunt and I completely off guard. We expected you to confess to something horrible and you ..." the giggles started again.

Laurel managed to stop laughter. "Baby, what you just did was confess to something that your mother and I have been guilty of foryears!" She grinned as she saw Monika's jaw hit the floor.

"You andmom?!"

"Isn't that just like kids?" Marcia sighed as she looked at her 22-year old daughter. "They always think that their generation invented kinky sex. YES Monika, your mommy has had lesbian sex - several times - and her favorite partner is still her kid sister, your sexy-as-hell aunt," Marcia complimented her sister. "Or hadn't you ever noticed what a sexy auntie you have?"

"Yes, yes, I have," Monika confessed, remembering the thoughts she had traveling through her mind on the drive home. Had she secretly thought about her aunt in that way as she thrilled to the thought of her aunt's visit? Oh no, she wasn'tthat much of a pervert - was she?

"Don't overthink it," Laurel said to her adorable little niece. "I know the incest might trouble you at first, but it's just a different form of family love. Here's something to blow your mind - my sexy big sis was my first!"

It took Laurel's comment a few minutes to register with her shell-shocked niece. "Oh my God mom, REALLY?"

Marcia thought her daughter's reaction was absolutely priceless. "Yes dear, really."

Monika shook her head in disbelief. "Oh wow, you never think your parents ..." She realized that she was being foolish. "I'm sorry, why shouldn't my family have a past? After all, everyone does," she said as she tried to make sense of everything. She smiled at her mother and aunt. "Actually, the more I think of it, it's kind of cool and even a bit sexy," she smiled.

"Thanks dear, we appreciate your support," Laurel grinned.

"Hey, now that I think of it, where's daddy?" Monika said as she looked around. "I told you all that I was coming, I thought that he'd be here to welcome me home."

Laurel and her sister shot each other an odd look that Monica picked up on right away. "Your father took a golf vacation for a few days, darling," Marcia said, looking over at her sister and almost blushing.

"Golf vacation? Really?"

"Oh sis, for Christ's sake," Laurel groaned. "She's a big girl now. We wore him out Monika, he needed to get away from the two of us."

"You - youdidn't!" Monika shrieked in delight. "You shameless sluts, I can't believe what I'm hearing!"

"Good thing your father left when he did," Marcia added as an aside. "With three hot women around him all the time, he likely would have been worn down to a nub."

"MOM!" Monika actually shrieked again. "Are you saying that you would have let me fuck Daddy?"

Marcia nodded with a wicked grin and a chuckle from her kid sister. "Sure, why not? All of the rules got tossed out the minute your aunt got here, and not for the first time either," she informed Monika.

"Okay, you've lost me again," Monika replied.

"What my deviant big sister is trying to tell you, in her own not-so-clever way is that not only was she my first, your daddy was my second," Laurel grinned as she stretched her legs brazenly in a calculated attempt to gain Monika's attention. "We were all pretty kinky when we were your age and I guess we haven't gotten any less so in the intervening years."

"I guess I inherited some of those kinky genes from you and Daddy," Monika smiled with a gentle sigh. "I never would have imagined I'd have sex with a girl, let alone consider having an actualrelationship with one!"

"She's that incredible?" Marcia asked her daughter, who was quite obviously smitten with this "Shauna" person.

"Mom, I've never been this happy, no guy has ever made me feel this special," Monika bragged about her new love. "I'll bring her home next visit and you can see that for yourself."

"Are you two exclusive?" Laurel asked her niece.

"No, not yet Aunt Laurel, Shauna and I aren't sure we want an `exclusive' relationship," the younger girl responded. "Why do you ask?"

Marcia wondered that herself, although she had an "inkling" of what was going on in her younger siblings' deviant brain. They were often on the same wavelength.

"I ask because since you arrived, I haven't been able to take my eyes away from your yummy little body in that tight little blouse, that pleated short skirt or those sexy high heels you're wearing," Laurel said without letting her eyes leave those of her niece. "I think you're a hot little piece and you know that I haven't got any objections to a little incest play between girls. What do you say, baby girl? Feel like having a hot lesbian girl fuck with your naughty aunt Laurel?"

"AND your mom!" Marcia made sure to pipe up. "I want in on this as well!"

The elfin redhead looked at both of her kin through new eyes. It wasn't something she would ever have thought of - incest, having girl-girl sex with her aunt - gorgeous as Lauren was - or her crazy mom, ditto for that ... but ...

Neither would Monika ever have thought herself capable of having sex with another girl or falling for another girl. Yet, despite her preconceptions, Shauna was her baby. She felt so different when she was with her love, part of her felt as if she could conquer the world. There were those who would condemn her for having sex with another woman and many of those were the same who would judge her for having sex with family. If those individuals were wrong about lesbianism, who was to say they weren't wrong about incest as well?

"Wow," Monika said as she tried to come to terms with her own inner conflict. "This has all been a lot for me to take in."

"There's no rush," Laurel assured her niece, although she had been hoping the young lovely would have jumped at the opportunity. "No pressure either, your mom and I just didn't want to have to go behind your back."

"You mean the two of you will ...?"

"... continue having sex while you're staying here?" Marcia answered her daughter's unfinished query. "Yes, of course. We might have acted with a bit more discretion before your little confession, but I see no reason we two shouldn't carry on with our little family tradition. You're certainly shown us both that you're old enough and mature enough to deal with it."

"Thank you," Monika responded, pleased that her relatives had both recognized she was no longer "a kid". Laurel had always treated her with respect and kindness and her aunt was most certainly one of the most beautiful women she knew, despite her years. It was then that Monika realized her aunt wasn't an old woman by any means. She was a woman with some experience and probably could teach her a few naughty tricks she could take back to Shauna.

Monika also came to understand something she hadn't really thought of before - her mother was equally stunning. Remembering Candy, her cousin, she understood that all of the women in her family were knockouts. A sensible girl, she realized the old bugaboo about incest didn't really matter in this situation. No one was being forced into anything and she was an adult. No three-headed babies would come from their little foray into family sex, just pleasure and perhaps a new understanding of each other, a new closeness. There was one more thing Monika hadn't factored into the equation - thinking about them all having sex was making her really, reallyhot!

"Yes," Monika finally gave in to her desires. "Yes, I think - no, Iwant - to go to bed with the both of you. The thought of it is really turning me on!"

"No kidding," Laurel teased her niece. "I think your mother and I knew what your answer was going to be before you gave it!"

"Huh? I don't get it."

"Your blouse sweetie," Marcia chuckled. "We could both tell how Laurel's proposition affected you."

"Still not getting it, mom!"

"Your nipples," Laurel smiled at her niece. "They're standing up like little bullets. The AC isn'tthat good!"

Despite her partial embarrassment, the petite redhead managed a laugh. "When do you want to do this?" She asked while hoping her voice didn't betray her nervousness. If it did, Laurel and Marcia gave no indication.

"Oh, now, definitely now!" Laurel actually sounded as eager as any of Monika's classmates might. "I've had a thing for you for years now, I'm not waiting any longer!"

"You said you had only had these thoughts since I got home," Monika smiled as she toyed a bit with her aunt Laurel.

"A tiny little fib," Laurel confessed. "I've known you were sexy for years now, your showing up in that sexy little outfit onlyrekindled my desires," she said. "What about you Marcia - have you been hiding any yearnings to be with your daughter?"

"Yes, I have, but baby, your aunt Laurel is on the money when she talks about how hot you look in that outfit," Marcia complimented her not-so-little-anymore little girl. "It really looks good on you!"

"Aww, that's such a shame, then!" Monika smiled brightly.

"Okay, nowI'm the one who doesn't understand," Laurel shook her head as she looked at the pretty collegian.

Monika stood up and dropped her blouse and skirt to the floor, leaving her wearing only lacy underwear. "It's too bad, auntie Laurel, because now I'm not wearing the outfit any longer," she flirted. "What do you say ladies - does little Monica make the grade?"

"My God baby, do you even have to ask?" Laurel said as she approached her niece. The teasing little thing scampered away, staying just out of reach of her predatory aunt. "You're the kind of sweet young thing a hot, slutty woman like me just loves to fuck!"

"Mommy?"

"Your aunt just said it all, princess," Marcia said, her eyes glazed with lust. "You are a fuckable little bitch and I can't wait to show you all of the naughty things I taught your aunt."

"I've picked up a few things since those days, sis," Laurel smiled as she tried to catch her teasing nymph niece. The little game of tag was cute, but it wouldn't be for too long. Laurel had to try a small tactic of her own. She wriggled out of her own gauzy sun dress and kicked off her high heels. She winked over at her sister who was now the only one of the trio who was still fully clothed.

Marcia blinked for a moment and then realized her mistake. She was wearing tight leather pants and outrageous high heels, so they were a bit harder to slip out of. However, her little shimmies and shakes made for such an erotic show that they held her sister and her niece spellbound and she was able to join them in a matter of minutes. "So, should we all go to one of the bedrooms?" She asked the other two beauties.

"God no mom, I'm too fucking horny to wait that long," Monika said as she moved over to one of the soft leather sofas that lined the living room. "Someone join me here and let's get the party started. Aunt Laurel, as it was you who suggested this little theme, maybe you should be the first one?"

"You don't have to call me `aunt' when we're about to do - what we're about to do," Laurel commented as if she wasn't really able to believe this was about to occur. "Laurel is fine, unless you'd be more comfortable calling me ..."

"How aboutslut orbitch or maybe even,whore?" Monika looked at aunt with a look of intense sexual arousal. "I like it when sex gets down and dirty."

"They all sound good to me," Marcia smiled at her daughter as she neared the pair. "I've used all of those and a few more besides."

"Okay, you gorgeous fucky little bitch, time to get your pussy eaten," Laurel purred as Monika stretched out on the leather couch. "I'm going to make you scream so loud they'll be able to hear you on the moon!"

Laurel proved to be as good as her word. She stroked Monika's lovely young body and enjoyed the feeling of her niece's supple young flesh under her hands and fingers. She loved the way it felt, smooth and soft and she luxuriated in the feelings she got when fondling Monika's perfect cupcake tits. She could have played like that for hours, but there were two other people at this party. One she wanted to make cum and the other, she wanted to show off to a little. She wanted Marcia to see her tutelage hadn't been wasted and that baby sister had come a long way. Using her lips to replace her hands, Laurel began to move down Monika's sensational young body until she reached the girl's sweet pussy. To prove that she was indeed a real redhead, she had let a small landing strip remain. Laurel parted the delicate lips of the girl's pussy and went in for the kill.

Monika almost lost her mind the instant her aunt - Laurel - started to eat her pussy. She hadn't ever felt something this good or experienced someone so talented! Laurel's tongue seemed to know all the right places to go and the right way to move. Shauna had been magnificent but Laurel was in a class all by herself. She seemed to be really into giving her partner a good time because she had yet to come up for air. Before she forgot herself, the younger girl spoke up. "Come on mommy, it's your turn!" She breathed between gasps. "Bring your sweet pussy over to me and sit on my face! Your baby girl is going to show you that just because she's young, it doesn't mean that you should underestimate her," Monika cooed seductively.

Marcia was almost shaking, part of the tremors were caused by nerves and the other part, the larger part, was desire. She moved her body so that she could be eaten by her daughter, yet participate with her sister in the delicious licking of Monika's sweet poon. The mother and daughter were about as close to asixty-nine as they could be with another participant. Only the fact that her face was now buried in her mom's sweet, flowing cunt stopped Monika from screaming as loud as she was able. The three incestuous lovers had now reached a new sexual plateau.

A flitting thought managed its way into Monika's head while she was being eaten by her aunt, eating her mom and being eaten in return - her cousin Candy. Theonly thing that would have made all of this better was her sexy cousin being a part of it. She hadn't the presence of mind to ask if Candy and Laurel had ever done something like this. Candyhad to be into girls, it just stood to reason - 3 out of the 4 women in her family liked girls, it was likely in the genes. The next time that Monika met up with her cousin, she was going to test the waters and see how the swimming was.

Laurel couldn't believe how sweet the nectar flowing from Monika's pussy was on her tongue. Her sister was tangy and her flow was thicker. Monika's was almost like a sweet juice and came in abundance. Laurel's tongue just wentlikliklik andlaplaplap as she continued to scarf the redhead's sweet box. She managed to catch her sister's eye and they both wore broad smiles. Now that sexy young Monika wasone of them, the days were going to be so much more interesting. She added her fingers to the actions of her tongue and was surprised to discover just how tight her niece's pussy was and how her cunt seemed to almost clamp around the invading digits.

Marcia loved being one of the first women after Monika's Shauna to experience sex with the girl. The fact that is was incest sent chills throughout her curvy body. She loved having sex with family members, it was the ultimate closeness. Her sister and daughter were not the only incestuous affairs she could claim, although those experiences were her own naughty secrets - maybe someday, she would reveal all. For now, she just grooved on Monika's skills, pleased that her daughter seemed to have an inherent talent for lesbian sex. She often chuckled at how many previously "straight" women seemed to fall easily into having sex with other women, once they let go of preconceptions. Her own baby girl seemed to be one of them. Monika's tongue was going a mile a minute, some of this likely came from her experiences with Shauna. As her body trembled at the peaks of delight, Marcia wondered about her daughter's girlfriend. What might she be like? She wanted to meet the little Southern flower who had so enchanted Monika - and reward her for what she had done for Monika - in her own,special way, of course.

"Oh God Laurel, you fuckable blondecumslut, use your fingers, use them like a cock, stuff me full andFUCK ME HARDER!" Monika screamed. Her mom felt a surge of pride as she acknowledged her daughter was just as much a sex fiend, an actual nympho, as she was. She saw Monika's petite little frame thrashing about in the throes of her first orgasm of the day. Of course, as her mommy intended, it would not be her last.

Marcia wanted her daughter to know all of the options available to her. In the years she had been married to Edward, they had run the gamut of kinks. They had been swingers, swappers, tried younger women and older, more experienced women. Both had tried light bondage and Edward thrilled to his wife's skills at seducing other women into their bed, making even the most rigidly "straight" woman into a pliant, yielding bi-sexual slut. Marcia owned a huge quantity of lingerie and vast amounts of sex toys, some she was sure that skirted the edge of legality. Just last week, she had purchased a new Sybian - having worn out her old one - and there were a few double-dongs she wanted to use on her daughter and sister. She also intended to break out a strap-on ... or perhaps even two ... and show Monika that she had barely begun to scratch the potential of her sluttiness.

Laurel moved aside and smiled at her older sister with glistening lips. "Come on babe," she urged her sister. "It's time for you to know your baby a bit more."

Marcia had not been idle while her daughter and sister had been intimate. She had felt her daughter's licking tongue and had gotten in a few dabs of her own on the girl's needy cunt. Still, once she spread her daughter's legs and began to eat her pussy with long, sensual licks, she did know Monika better. Her sister was now up top, sucking Monika's delicious round tits. If she had ever before seen something so beautiful, intimate and sexy, Marcia could not recall it. She heard her daughter speak and moved closer so that she could make out what Monika was saying.

"Oh God mommy, this is so amazing," the girl breathed. "I love it, Laurel's so wonderful, love it, loveyou mommy," Monika gasped in between breaths of air.

There you had it - a sense of joy surged through the incestuous mother. For anyone who thought incest had no benefits, Marcia could easily have proved them wrong. Her daughter loved her! They had always been close but she did not recall the last time her little girl had spoken such words. Now it was on her to make sure she sealed that bond in a unique and special way. With Laurel's help, she knew that would not be a problem.

After that, it would be time to break out the toys and kick things up a notch. The rest of the day lay before the trio with promises of an equally magical evening.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers