Candy's Fashion House Ch. 14

Story Info
Kelli becomes a woman.
12.9k words
4.64
25.1k
24

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Charlie for the guidance help and editing.

As I raced home I realised I would need to pick up groceries. I stopped at the supermarket and picked up food. Those two had no idea about looking after themselves. I wanted to do something special for the girls. Lauren had been at me to give Alecia a massage before our big bust up so I decided to run with that. I set up the table in the bedroom and set the mood with candles and incense oil. I went with lemon grass one of my favourites. I didn't know Alecia well enough to know what she would prefer. I was in the kitchen preparing dinner when Alecia Walked in. She was first home. She gave me a very sexy kiss, as she put down her bag. She complained about a long day and needing a shower as she disappeared. She came back down the stairs moments later. "Um babes should I make myself scarce for a while?"

"Why?"

"Well you always said the massage thing was just for you and Lauren."

"No baby you are part of this relationship now. Now it is you, Lauren and me. So if you would like a massage I would love to oblige."

She smiled. "That's a no brainer, I would love a massage."

I grabbed her hand, "OK then let's get that hot little body loosened up."

I started at her feet as I always do and took a long time loosening up her tissue, as I was working my thumbs deeply into the soles of her feet she began to moan. "Oh fuck that feels so good. My god where did you learn that? It is the best."

As I worked higher and higher up her calves her moans grew in intensity. Alecia is worse than Lauren when it comes to fashion. She always wears incredibly high heels. I swear she would wear them jogging if she could. Her calves were so tight and knotted. The moment I started to knead and massage the muscles she gave out such a deep moan. "Fuck, oh fuck. Oh babes that is soooooo good." I could feel the tissue releasing and softening as I worked my way up. Her hamstrings were no better and she was as equally impressed. By the time I was rubbing her ass, her legs had opened and she squirmed and wriggled. I dripped some warm oil down the crack of her bum which drew a deep quivering moan of pleasure.

I teased her relentlessly working on her inner thighs and ensuring my hands gently came into contact with her pussy lips as they slid past.

As I felt her need growing I would just let one of my fingers dip inside her engorged swollen lips. Now that she was aroused her lips were fat and swollen protruding out invitingly.

I kept my focus mostly on her thighs but increased the contact with her pussy. I ran my index finger up her slit from her clit to her bum hole which drew an even bigger sigh. "Babes please don't tease me," she had a pleading tone to her voice, almost begging.

As my fingers slid up and down her crack I rubbed a little of the oil on her bum hole, I was expecting her to drawback, but she pushed her bum up off the table increasing the pressure on my hand.

With one hand I was rubbing her back and the other I was mashing her pussy with my palm open, just pushing her outer lips around.

She was writhing frantically her hips lifting up and down matching my movements. I dipped a couple of fingers into her open hole and she cooed responsively. "Oh god yes that's it babes, oh yeah." Moving my hands in and out in a slow fucking motion I started in earnest to fuck her deeper and longer. Her movements were getting more pronounced she was pushing back harder and harder so I eased my fingers out of her and went back to the massage properly. I massaged and kneaded her lower back then up to her neck and shoulders.

"Fuck you are such a tease, why did you stop," she moaned.

I leaned down and kissed her. "There's no rush baby, just enjoy OK."

I rolled her over onto her back and started at her feet again moving quickly up her legs until I was again massaging her pussy. I didn't dally as I could sense her desire. The room was pungent with the aroma of her need. I slid a finger into her hole and fucked her gently using my palm to massage her clitoral area mashing her mons with vigour.

Alecia's eyes were closed tightly and her face was tense, her cheeks were a bright red and her breathing was short and quick. Her orgasm wasn't far away. I leaned down nuzzling and licking and nibbling her nipples as I fucked her pussy harder and harder. He hips were thrusting back up off the table matching me thrust for thrust her pussy was so wet my hands were covered with her gooey hot juices.

She screamed out loud. "Oh fuck, babes fuck me I'm coming, Jesus Christ I'm coming."

I thrust my head down locking my mouth over her clit. I wanted to taste her beautiful cum. It was thick and gooey and sweet. Her whole body was trembling and pulsating. Her back was arched up high as she crushed her pussy on my mouth.

Afterwards I released the suction on her clit and lapped her gently, then went back to massaging her shoulders and body, I kept up the massage as she got her breathing back under control and brought her down with a full body massage.

As her eyes opened she smiled up at me. "Oh my god Lauren was so right. Babes that was so satisfying and I feel so relaxed. That is definitely the best massage I have ever had."

I helped her into the bath and brought her a glass of wine. "Relax while I get dinner." She purred. "OK babes", reaching out her hand she whispered. "Thank you that was amazing and Kelli I am so glad you are home."

I was in the kitchen when Lauren walked in and she gave me a big. "Hi baby." As she walked into the kitchen she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly and we shared a beautiful loving kiss. Her tongue was on fire racing around inside my mouth. She pulled back a little. "Well somebody has been a dirty little tramp haven't they." She was using a scolding tone and I wasn't sure if she was really angry. She has a great poker face and sometimes it's hard to tell. "So where's Alecia," she asked?

"In the bath." I muttered. She kissed me again. "God she tastes good doesn't she."

All I could do was nod my head before going back to getting dinner ready. Lauren turned and ran up the stairs. I heard them both screaming and laughing.

I was serving dinner as they came down and walked over to the table.

Lauren exclaimed. "Well it seems like you two have really been having a fun afternoon haven't you."

Alecia was laughing but I was still a little unsure how to react.

Lauren exclaimed. "I am feeling a little left out. I am going to need a massage myself now. So after dinner you are going to get busy again Kelli you little bitch, that poor little mouth of yours is going to be tired tonight!"

That night turned into the most erotic experience of my life. At different points I was buried in Laurens pussy fucking her like mad with Alecia's pussy crushed over my mouth smothering my screams of delight. At others I was fucking Alecia on all fours while she licked my cum out of Laurens pussy.

By the end of the night I was exhausted and satiated. I couldn't even move off the bed to shower. I went to sleep with Lauren and Alecia's leg trapping me beneath their hot sweaty bodies. It was amazing there was lingerie spread everywhere.

For the next few days things ran amazingly well, the girls were their fun loving selves and there was no fighting or arguing the sex was amazing although Lauren seemed to have rekindled her love affair with my ass and tried to feel me up and get her finger in my bum every chance she got. It pissed me off but I bit my tongue and didn't say anything because I didn't want to spoil the mood, everything had been so fabulous. I was really starting to get more and more comfortable being Kelli.

As it always seems to happen with us it fell apart. It happened as we were making love one night. I was lying on my back with Laurens hot pussy smothering my face, she was riding my tongue like a cowgirl as she stroked and massaged my dick. Alecia had been giving me a blowjob when I felt her climb off the bed, and Lauren doubled down on her efforts to suffocate me with her wet pussy. As she was getting louder and more vocal I felt Alecia's weight on the bed by my head and Lauren move her leg back. As she did so Alecia pushed something in between Laurens pussy and my mouth.

My tongue was licking frantically and I took the opportunity to suck in a deep breath. As I opened my mouth to get a breath I felt something hard yet flexible slide across my lips. Oh fuck it was that plastic cock again.

She was trying to slide it into my mouth, I moved back sharply but Lauren pinned me down tight and I didn't want to hurt her. Alecia kept trying but I had moved far enough. Lauren climbed off me rolling over onto her back, as she rolled over she grabbed my hair and pulled me by the hair until my face was again crushed into her pussy.it meant to get comfortable I had to move into a kneeling position. As I was licking Laurens wet sloppy hole Alecia moved behind me and I could feel her weight as she manoeuvred between my legs. Lauren was moaning loudly. "Good girl, that's it baby lick me."

I felt Alecia rubbing my arse as she wriggled around behind me. That's when I realised she was wearing a strap on cock and it was nestled between my legs. Her hands were on my ass as she moved the head of it against my ass. I realised what she was trying to do and I flopped over on my side pulling away from her. "What the fuck," I cried out. "Jesus what the hell are you doing." I screamed angrily at her.

She looked distraught the ferocity and extent of my anger had obviously scared her.

"I'm sorry Babes she whined I thought you might like to feel what we feel when you fuck us. We thought you might like it."

"Fuck off." I was almost crying, barely fighting back the tears. "Why the fuck would you think that. I'm not fucking gay."

"Hey it's OK." She tried to sooth me. "Babes I love making love with you, I love the feel of your cock inside me, and I wanted you to feel the same joy I do. I love you and I wanted to show you what it feels like."

"Fuck you." I grumbled, I scrambled for the edge of the bed but Lauren caught me and pulled me back down.

She cooed quietly. "Jesus chill baby it's just a cock." She stroked my cheeks. "Baby please just taste her, just lick it."

Lauren pulled me into a passionate kiss. Alecia crawled up so that she was kneeling with her strap on beside our mouths. Lauren opened her mouth and sucked it in, as she did her eyes never left mine. Then she pulled it out. "See baby it's easy, just open those gorgeous sexy lips and suck it, just give it a little kiss." She held the cock in her hand and rubbed it all over my face. "See baby it feels good doesn't it, I know you want It. Don't be scared just give in to the emotion. Please baby don't hold back, just lick it."

With that she crushed her mouth on mine and kissed me, her tongue racing around my mouth. As her lips pulled back so they were just touching mine she pulled Alecia's cock towards our lips Lauren started to lick it running her tongue along the length of it as she tried to push it against my closed lips. "Go on baby open up, just kiss it." I felt Alecia's hands in my hair pulling me onto it, Laurens hand pushing the head hard against my lips, Alecia moaned. "Come on babes just open up. Open up you sexy little bitch."

Her hand was massaging my cock, squeezing and stroking. "Go on baby suck it," she whimpered.

The whole thing seemed a little surreal. As she was massaging my cock her hand was sliding between my legs and her finger was rubbing around the outer ring of my ass, then it was pressing against my hole trying to get inside.

I clamped my legs shut. Alecia was talking with her smooth calming voice. "Relax babes let her in, enjoy it don't fight please babes I just want to give you the pleasure you give me, I won't hurt you, Lauren loves it when I fuck her in the ass, please let me show you."

Lauren had just about got the tip of her finger in me when I came to my senses and started to kick and wrestle them off me. "Stop it the pair of you. What the fuck Jesus what in god's name makes you think I want this? I told you I'm not into this shit." I climbed off the bed and went into the bathroom to clean up. When I came out they were both watching me intently. I barked. "I am sleeping in the spare room." I slammed the door as I walked out. I went into the spare room and pulled the door shut behind me. I kept it together until my head was wrapped in the blankets and I cried and cried. Fuck them, I had been feeling so good when I got home, Kelli's force was strong and I felt good. Now all my confidence was gone and I felt empty and hollow. Fuck them, why did they have to bring all this gay shit into our relationship.

Fuck the pair of them.

I sat up in bed drying my eyes; I could hear commotion in the other room. I prised open the door a little, Alecia was crying her heart out. "What have we done, what have we done. Now she hates us."

Lauren seemed much calmer. "It's OK gorgeous she was just being a fucking drama queen like always. We just need to give her time she will come round. I could see it in her eyes she was enjoying it."

Alecia sniffled. "No didn't you hear the revulsion in her voice. I need to go and talk to her."

Lauren whined. "No baby just leave her to wallow in her self-pity, come back to bed, I want your pussy."

Alecia was sobbing and sniffling. "No, no I'm not in the mood anymore."

It was a long and restless night, I couldn't clear my mind and I kept tossing and turning. Why did Lauren need me to submit to her? I have fought against it my whole life. Why did they want me to be some sort of submissive slave, it just scared me.

The morning rolled around and I escaped early so I didn't have to put up with their shit. I walked into the office and Candy was already there working on her new designs. The moment she saw me walk in she sensed something was wrong. "Oh dear, what happened? Come on out with it."

I didn't want to have to go through the whole saga and just fobbed her off, but she would have none of it. In the end I had to tell her and she laughed and laughed. "So let me get this straight, just because your girlfriends want to share some love with you, you get all toxic and go ballistic."

"I don't want to talk about it ok." I walked out slamming the door behind me, I walked down to do the prestart with the construction guys and it was noticeable that nobody was paying attention they were all staring at my legs the dress I put on this morning was really short and barely covered my ass. It wasn't very business woman that's for sure. It will teach me for getting dressed in a hurry in the dark.

I had to spend some time with the construction guys going over drawings and plans. It was sort of flattering having the whole crew drooling over me.

Pete especially, he is such a macho man and he thinks woman are falling over themselves to get to him, and I guess if I was a woman he would appear handsome, and I have seen his dick which is impressive. As I was thinking about it I blushed and felt my cock give a little twitch.

The next morning I woke with a fresh outlook looking forward to work. It turned out to be an amazing day. I clinched another couple of sales and had meetings with existing clients. It was just a fun day. I was taking great joy in walking around tormenting the construction guys. I had chosen a short skirt with a white transparent top. My bra was visible through the sheer fabric especially in the sunlight. I had selected a nice pair of light stockings to go with the skirt, but I had chosen to use a garter belt that could be seen under the skirt. It made me feel sexy as I paraded around in it.

Pete seemed to find a lot of excuses to get me to go over things with him. It was becoming my fun release tormenting these guys.

It didn't go unnoticed by Candy and Siobhan who teased me in return. Candy laughed. "For a straight guy you can be a real teasing bitch!"

When I went home that night I quickly cooked dinner and went up to the study to do some work on my portfolio.

Lauren wasn't talking to me at all. Her bad mood was driving me crazy. I called them both into the dining room. "OK girls we need to talk, I'm not living like this if you aren't going to respect my boundaries then I am leaving."

Lauren spat. "Yeah go on that's your answer to everything isn't it? You always just run away. You are too scared to try something different. God we want to do something to you that you do to us every fucking day. Your answer is to simply run away."

Alecia was trying to shut her up, but she was in full flight. "No Alecia I am having my say. He comes home and we never know who is going to walk through the door. All of this is because we wanted to treat him to something special."

My anger overflowed in a vitriolic rant, "What you wanted to treat me to was something I have told you over and over I am not into. My ass is off limits because I don't like it. You already know that, but all you care about is your own gratification. You are a lawyer Lauren you know better than us that no means no."

That certainly shut her up. The room was silent for an eternity before Alecia coughed. "Um babes, you have to blame me for the other night not Lauren, it was my suggestion. I was the one wearing the strap on. I am sorry I totally misread your signs. I thought you were really in touch with Kelli and you would enjoy it."

"That's bullshit Alecia, Lauren knows full well how I feel about this. It's not new we have argued about it in the past. Don't tell me you didn't talk about it first. Or here's a thing perhaps you could have asked me rather than try to trick me."

Alecia whispered hoarsely. "Babes we weren't trying to trick you. There's no need for anyone to leave Kelli. We made a commitment to each other. I am sorry you think we disrespected you, we didn't mean to but you have been sending mixed messages lately, or at least that's how it seems to me. I thought you were ready."

"Ready for what? What was I supposed to be ready for? Just because I like to dress in woman's clothing. Yes I admit that I enjoy it. I love being Kelli, but I am not interested in getting anything shoved in my arse, I am not fucking gay."

"Babes nobody said you were gay; we just wanted to give you something special. We wanted to show you how wonderful you make us feel when you make love to us. Christ I am a lesbian but I still love the feel of you inside of me, I love the feel of you fucking me. I have never experienced it before, and it's wonderful. I want you to feel that. It's got nothing to do with being gay."

Lauren tried to interrupt but Alecia overruled her. "You're right babes, we stuffed up. What if we agree to never do it again if we can just move on? Please forgive us, we didn't mean to hurt you. It was just going to be a bit of fun."

Lauren finally got her chance she scowled. "Hang on a minute what's wrong with being gay? I just don't get it? We are gay, does that embarrass you? God it was just sex, so what if we want to stick something up your arse. Shit it's not something to be fucking scared of!"

"That's OK for you Lauren you are gay. I don't have a problem with it. I am not gay and I don't expect you to have an issue with that."

Alecia interrupted. "Babes we have said sorry can you accept our apology."

"Yeah of course, I accept your apology but that's not the only problem, I am sick of being belittled and insulted every time you don't get your way. That has to stop and then maybe we can move on."

"Oh thank god," she sighed. "Babes Lauren only says those things because she is frustrated with what's happening between all of us, can we just have a drink and try to relax."

I poured us all a drink and we sat in the lounge sipping our drinks in silence.