Canista's Phone Sex

Story Info
Coed enjoys phone sex with an older man.
2.5k words
4.44
53k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,222 Followers

Canista and I had been talking by phone for some time. And over that time, i knew that she was getting turned on by the things that I would tell her. I decided to see just how far she was willing to go.

Canista's voice grew quiet on the phone. We had been talking for awhile. And our conversations had grown more and more intimate. I knew that she was alone in her dorm. Canista is a college student. She is in her early 20's, black and very beautiful. She has the kind of tits a man loves to suck upon. And a smile you can get lost in.

I had met her on the Internet. Canista had told me about having phone sex before. But I had taken it slow, letting her get to know me first. But I could tell from the way she talked that she wanted more than just conversation tonight.

"Canista! What are you wearing right now?"

She took a second to answer me. "Well, I was already for bed when you called. I'm wearing one of those long t-shirts and my panties." The line was silent.

"Do you really like to have a man orally please you the way you said?" I heard her breathing softly. "Yes." I smiled on my end of the phone. "And would you really enjoy it if I made oral love to you, like I describe in my stories?"

She didn't answer right away. After a few breaths, she whispered, "yes".

My smile grew wider. "I told you that I love to slowly lick the outside lips of a woman's sex; to suck her swollen pussy lips into my mouth and softly nibble them. Would you like me to do that?"

Canista's breathing grew faster. I could hear it thru the phone. Then she answered me. "Yes, I would like that."

"You know Canista, I would start by licking you thru your panty. Is your panty wet right now?"

"I, I think so?"

I let her hear a soft chuckle. "Touch it and let me know. Tell me if your panty is getting wet, Canista?"

I heard her soft gasp. "Yes! They're wet."

"Can you imagine what my tongue would feel like running up and down your panty crotch?" I heard Canista's soft moan. "You can feel it can't you Canista? Touch it like my tongue would. Slide your finger tip up and down your panty."

Suddenly, she moaned. "I can't do that."

I let her go silent for a few seconds. Then I began to talk to her. "Listen to me Canista! You got hot thinking about my tongue sliding up and down your wet slit. You love the idea of me licking and sucking your wet pussy. So touch it like I told you to and tell me how it feels."

Suddenly, Canista moaned. "That's right, Canista. Slide your finger up and down real slow. Just the way I would slide my tongue up and down. Can you feel it pressing between your pussy lips? Press it in, Canista."

I smiled as she moaned. "Oh it's so wet. I can feel your tongue licking me thru my panty."

I felt my dick begin to grow hard. "I wouldn't ignore your tits either Canista. Are your nipples growing hard?" Canista's breath grew more ragged. "Reach beneath your shirt, and tell me if they're hard, Canista?"

I waited while she complied. "Grasp one between your thumb and forefinger. Pull it slowly Canista. That's the way I would suck it into my mouth." I heard her soft, "Oh". I closed my eyes and imagined her doing what I told her to. "Do you want more, Canista? Do you want me to continue talking to you?"

Canista's breathing had grown a bit faster. "Don't stop talking."

I smiled. "And will you do what I tell you to do?" This time her yes was barely above a whisper. "Now Canista, I'm going to describe just how I will lick and suck your pussy. And while I tell you, I will tell you to do certain things to make it feel even better. Will you do it for me?"

"Uhuh!" I could hear her ragged breathing. I knew that she was hot and I decided to find out if she had reached her submissive turning point.

"You like me talking about that juicy cunt, don't you? You want to hear about how I will suck your thick juicy cum from that pussy and make you cry out for more? You want to feel my mouth sucking your hard nipples. Admit it to me!"

Canista gave a soft sob into the phone. "Yes Sam! Please! Tell me all those things. Make me feel it!"

I smiled as I adjusted my hardon to a more comfortable position in my pants. "Take your finger and slowly fuck that wet pussy. And while you're doing it, take those fingers out and taste it!"

My voice had grown commanding. I heard her soft moaning then the unmistakable sound of her sucking her finger. "You know that if I were there, I would have you on your knees sucking my fat dick, don't you?"

"Uhuh!"

"I'm gonna talk to you like I talked to Louise in my story. That's what you want, isn't it Canista?"

Canista moaned. "Yes! Talk to me like that."

I sat back in my chair and unzipped my pants. My dick was so hard; I had to give it its freedom. "Take those panties off, you hot slut! And take that fucking shirt off too. I want you on that bed naked." Canista whimpered softly. "Do it!" I could hear the rustle of her clothing as she took off her panty and shirt.

I smiled and stroked my hard dick. When I heard her again on the phone, I felt my dick pulse. "Now lay on your back with the phone cradled to your ear. I want both of your hands free."

"Yes", was all she said. I heard her moving around and then silence. She was waiting for me. "You obey very good, Canista. I am going to suck your swollen pussy lips in my mouth and lick them for a very long time. And I don't care how wet your sweet pussy gets; I won't stop until I want to. Now! Use the thumb and finger of one hand to pinch and twist one nipple. And with the other hand, stroke the lips of your pussy. But don't you dare touch the inside. Do you understand me?"

Canista whimpered. "Yes! I won't touch the inside." I heard her gasp. "My nipples are so hard. And my pussy lips are so big."

I stroked my dick slowly. "Squeeze and mold your tits. Just like that slut did in the story. You want to be a slut like that don't you?" I heard her soft moaning. "Ah yes, you sweet bitch! How much cunt crème are you gonna make me drink? Now pinch both nipples. Do it! And pull them, too!"

I could hear Canista as she played with her tits. "Close your eyes, bitch! Slide your fingers down to your cunt. Play with it the way you would imagine my tongue sliding up and down your slit. First play with just the outside. And don't slide it in until I tell you to. Understand?"

Canista's breathing had grown even faster. She was close to cumming and I knew it. "Yes. Oh I'm so hot. My pussy is throbbing so hard. Can I touch it? Please let me put my finger in?"

I smiled, as the head of my dick grew fatter. "If you put it in, I'll hang up. Is that what you want?"

Canista groaned in frustration. "No! Please don't hang up! I'll do it like you tell me. Oh my lips are so swollen."

I could feel her passion thru the phone lines. "You told me that you have a dildo. I want you to get it now." I heard her bed squeak, as she got up. Then squeak again, as she got back on it. She was breathing hard.

"I have it!"

I could only imagine how she looked! Naked; on her bed; her nipples hard; her pussy throbbing as she held her dildo and waited for my orders. "Good! Now just rub it up and down your wet slit. I want the whole shaft wet with your pussy juice. Just like my dick would be."

I could hear her moving around. Then she breathed back into the phone. "It's all wet. Oh, the crème is so thick!"

I smiled. "Listen to me, Canista. Suck it just like you would suck my dick. You did tell me that you love to have a hard fat dick in your mouth didn't you?"

Canista didn't answer me. Instead I heard the sound of sucking. She was moaning as she sucked. 'That's it baby! I'm gonna push all my sweet dick down your throat. Then I'm gonna suck your pussy so hard all your hot, thick, juice will run down my throat."

Canista sucked even louder. "I wish there was a mirror so you could watch the way you're acting. Just like that slut Louise in the story. Now bitch! I want you to fuck that pussy slowly. Work that dildo as deep in your cunt as you can. I want to hear you fuckin it, Canista! And when you get that pussy dripping wet, I'm gonna make you squat over my face and I'm gonna lick you till you cry."

When Canista didn't answer me right away, I figured something was wrong. "What's the matter my sweet kitten?"

She still hesitated. Then she took a deep breath. "I have a dildo, but I never used it. I told you I wanted to stay a virgin. If I don't want a man's dick inside me I really don't want to use a fake one either. And why did you call me Kitten?"

I could feel my dick begin to wilt. "Canista! I'm sorry. I would never ask you to do something you didn't like. And I call you kitten because you are so much younger than I am. A kitten is a beautiful, playful creature. After seeing your pictures, you seemed like a kitten."

I heard her giggle softly. "I like that. And what do I call you, "Old man"?

I laughed. "No my kitten. But if you like you can call me Sir. Would that be Ok with you?"

Canista's voice dropped to a whisper. "Yes Sir!"

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Canista, do me a favor?" "Yes Sir?"

I took a breath and let the silence hang in the air. "Place that dildo under the pillow. I don't want it to be part of our fun."

Canista sighed and I heard her movements on the bed. "Thank you Sir."

I let my fingers stroke my semi-hard dick. "Are you still laying on your back Canista?"

"Mmmm! Yes Sir."

"And is your pussy still very wet, kitten?" I could feel her movements. I closed my eyes and pictured her face.

"Oh, yes Sir! I'm very, very wet." I moaned softly in to the phone.

"Tell me what you are doing, Sir. Please?"

I laughed softly. "I'll tell you kitten, if you promise to do exactly what I tell you to do as I tell you what I'm doing?" I heard her soft intake of breath. "Yes Sir."

"Lightly stroke the outside of your pussy lips Canista." Don't slide your fingers in until I tell you. I am lying on my bed. My dick is nice and hard. I'm circumcised and the head is nice and smooth. It's so hard it's shiny. I'm about 71/2 inches long and about 3 inches around."

Canista moaned. "Mmmm! That sounds like a good size."

"Now I want you to rub your fingers over your swollen pussy lips. They are swollen, aren't they Canista?" I could hear her breathing grow a bit more ragged.

"Oh my god! They are really fat."

"Mmmm! I can almost feel them in my mouth. Now pinch your fingers together and slide them up and down your swollen lips. First one side then the other. That's how I'm going to suck them."

Canista moaned. "Ohhh! I'm getting so wet."

I laughed. "That's the way I want you Canista. I love to suck on a pussy when it is really soaked. Since you have never been fucked, you don't realize just how wet your pussy could get. But I would suck it no matter how wet it gets."

Canista was moaning softly. "Now I want you to do something real special for me. Are you ready to do it Canista?" I heard her moan.

"Oh yes, Sir. Tell me what you want me to do."

I moaned. "Oh Canista. I'm so fuckin hot. My dick is so hard. I wish you were here to suck it. I would let you slide your hot mouth all the way down my hard shaft. But I want you to spread your juice down in the crack of your ass. Get your tight tiny hole wet for my tongue."

Canista groaned. "Oh god! Would you do that to me? Would you lick me back there too?"

My dick was hard and throbbing. The pre-cum covered my shaft. "Canista! I would put you on your hands and knees. Then I would spread your cheeks and slowly fuck my tongue in and out of your hot asshole if you would let me. Would you want me to do that?"

Canista was moaning steady now. "I'm working my finger in and out. Would you eat me back there the way you would eat my pussy?"

"Oh my sweet Kitten. I would love to tongue fuck your ass as much as I would love to tongue fuck your pussy. Don't push your finger in deep until I tell you to, OK"

Canista grunted. "Oh, I'm so wet. My pussy is dripping so bad."

"Just use the tip of your finger until I tell you. Think about your finger being my tongue. You would like to feel that wouldn't you?"

Canista moaned again. "Please Sir! Oh please! I'm gonna cum. I can't stop it this time. I'm gonna cum!"

I could tell she was right there. "Hold it kitten. Don't you dare cum until I tell you? Do you hear me?"

Her breathing was rapid gasps. "Please Sir! Oh please!"

I worked my fist to match her moans. "I'm gonna cum with you Canista. Are you ready, kitten?"

"Yes Sir! Now! Please now!"

"Shove your finger deep in your ass. Do it now Canista! Do it! I'm cumming! I'm shooting my hot cum all over." I heard her grunt. I could only imagine her finger sinking deep inside her ass. Then her short cry!

"Oh my god! My cum is pumping out of my pussy! I'm cumming so hard! My pussy is so wet! I'm cumming Sir! Oh Sir! I'm cumming."

But I was cumming with her. "Me too, kitten. I'm cumming with you. Let me taste it! Please kitten! Let me slurp it from your hot tender pussy. Oh you young sweet slut"! I'm gonna drink all the juice from your cunt. I'm gonna pump all my crème down the back of your throat."

I heard her cry out her orgasm. Then softly the phone went, click!

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,222 Followers