Can't Fight Time Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grim looked up at the boy across from him. At times Uri seemed to be young, living in the moment, doing what he wanted when he wanted and damning the consequences. But at other times...

"Sometimes I fear you, Uri." Grim shook his head as he rose from his chair. "You have the potential to be so much more."

He didn't spare his brother another look as he tucked his bones into the folds of his cloak. He would keep his skeletal form until Nina left; less chance of her finding out who he was.

Hand on the doorknob, Grim was stopped by his brother's silvery voice. "You might have the power to take her away, but you can't do anything unless she agrees. Just remember—" Grim felt his power rouse as his anger flared to life. "—Nina's mine untilshesays otherwise."

The door swung open with a burst of power, the wood splintering on the stone wall. Grim wouldn't forget; his brother would never let him, and that was reason enough for him to avoid Nina.

After all,he thought bitterly as he stalked down the hallway with his brother's laughter trailing after him.I would have let her die.

12