Can't Force the Willing

Story Info
Amber fulfills her interracial fantasy in a surprising way.
5.1k words
4.41
60.5k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber felt his dark eyes follow her as she walked past him on the semi-crowded sidewalk and a subtle shiver ran down her spine. She glanced furtively at him, taking a quick mental picture while trying to avoid eye contact, before averting her eyes and continuing towards her building.

He was a big man in his late twenties or early thirties with dark ebony skin, broad shoulders and a shaved head. He'd have been menacing if not for his warm eyes and disarming smile and she felt a familiar tingling between her legs igniting a fire that had been smoldering inside of her for several days.

Amber had never been with a black man before though she often fantasized about them and she was frequently approached and propositioned by black guys, even when she was with her husband John. She had was not particularly attracted to traditional black features but she found their smooth dark flesh appealing especially in contrast to her creamy alabaster skin tone. She was also drawn to them because many of the black men she'd met over the years were naturally dominant, extremely confident and overtly aggressive which played to her naturally submissive demeanor.

She flipped her long, thick, red hair away from her pretty round, freckled face and glanced back over her shoulder at her well built admirer. He was better looking than most black men she saw and she smiled playfully at him as she snapped another mental picture which she would surely use later when she was alone. Most of her recent fantasies had centered around extremely dominant black men. She wasn't sure why that was but she suspected that it had to do with the taboo element of interracial relationships coupled with their confident and aggressive manner.

Amber had been raised in an affluent suburb of Atlanta and in the 1980s, when she was a young teenager, racism in the south was rampant. Her family wasn't especially racist but there had been an unspoken belief even in her home growing up that good white girls didn't date black men. Because of her rebelliousness she’d often been drawn to forbidden fruit and even as a teenager she'd wondered what it would be like to have sex with a black guy. She'd heard the stereotypes and even in high school that had intrigued her. She'd never considered herself a size queen per se but she couldn't deny that sometimes a big cock felt better.

Amber nodded at her door man David, a pleasant balding man in his late sixties, and entered the elevator with a bright smile. It had been far too long since she'd been fucked properly and she felt a surge of wetness seep into her needy sex as she pictured the big, black stranger in what she imagined would be his naked splendor. She had liked the way he had looked at her. It made her feel beautiful and desirable and that was something that she didn't feel everyday. Her husband was a good man and a great provider but he was usually preoccupied by making money and their relationship lacked the intense passion she often craved.

The pretty redhead absentmindedly brushed her fingers across her big, natural breasts and her eyes fluttered excitedly. She'd had big tits since puberty but she'd gained some weight over the years and after she got pregnant with her first child they had become huge requiring custom made f cup bras. Her ass was bigger than it had been ten years earlier and that, coupled with her pale skin and her thick red mane, frequently garnered attention from young black men who were drawn to her generous curves and Irish features.

Her husband had claimed early in their relationship that he hated it when men, especially black men, hit on Amber but he'd softened his stance and more recently he'd seemed to get off on it, which amused her to no end. Amber loved the attention from men and she often teased her husband about it when a black man hit on her. John was a closet bigot and it would have driven him mad to know that his wife fantasized about black guys.

She locked the door behind her and strolled into her opulent, luxury NY City apartment. She could feel the wetness seeping from her needy pussy and she made a bee line for her bedroom as her needy sex got the better of her. It was early afternoon and she'd have all day to get things done before John got home so she had plenty of time to scratch her insistent itch.

Her blouse dropped to the floor moments after she entered her bedroom, baring her rounded, freckled shoulders and she made quick work of her tight skirt and red, lace underwire bra, leaving a trail of clothes from the doorway to her night stand. Her hands were trembling with wanton hunger as she opened the drawer and fished out her secret toy from under several papers inside an old, oversized cigar box she'd taken from her husband after they'd returned home from a trip to the Dominican Republic.

Black beauty was long, thick, life like dildo with a veiny shaft and a chocolate hue not much different than the man she'd passed on the sidewalk downstairs. Her mind reeled as she ran her fingers across the ridge of the bulbous tip and wild erotic images filled her oversexed mind. She'd always had a voracious sexual appetite and in college she'd developed a reputation in her sorority as a slut. Her tastes had changed since then when most of the boys she fucked were white athletes and fraternity boys but deep down she was still a slut.

"Oh fuck," Amber sighed softly. Her legs quivered slightly as her smooth, short fingers glided between the slick wet folds of her soaking wet cunt. She was going to cum fast and hard. She was certain of it. She always did when she was that worked up, even when John fucked her, but to get that worked up lately she had to imagine rough nasty and aggressive sex with a well hung black man. It had become her thing.

Her lips slid over the tip of Black Beauty and her eyes closed tight. She pictured the stranger from the sidewalk standing over her demanding that she suck his big black cock and she shuddered with wanton desire. Her tongue teased the tips and slithered along the ridge of the head while her eyes closed tight. She ached to be forcefully taken, to be pushed to the ground and fucked hard as she cried out in pleasure and pain. She loved pain.

John knew of his wife's submissive nature and her love of dominance and pain but he could never bring himself to oblige. He was a good man and he loved and respected Amber too much to inflict pain unto her. He had a magnificent and talented mouth but just an average dick and they made love instead of fucking like wild animals. She enjoyed making love with him but she needed a good hard fuck from time to time.

The smooth tip of Black Beauty, slick with Amber's saliva glided over her huge tits and she teased her hard, pink nipples before sliding it across her almost flat tummy. She had good genes. That was the only way to explain how her stomach and waist stayed trim while her tits, hips and ass got bigger with each passing year.

"Fuck me hard," Amber groaned to her imaginary lover as the head of Black Beauty parted her swollen labia. She imagined the stranger from the sidewalk hovering over her and looking down at her with a warm hunger in his pretty dark eyes. She pushed the dildo deep with her left hand and moved her right from her sensitive breasts to her tender, vulnerable throat. She imagined the stranger grabbing her throat and choking her as he plunged his big black cock into her depths. He wouldn't use a condom and she wasn't on the pill. What if he knocked her up? What would John say when she gave birth to a black baby? Her mind was spinning a twisted tail of depravity and she loved it. Her body was on fire and she felt the early signs of an orgasm beginning to build inside her belly.

Her stomach tightened and she breathed deep as she teetered on the brink of a much needed hard cum as Black Beauty plunged into her frothy pussy but moments before she got there the bell from the doorman rang beside the bed.

"Fuck me," she grunted angrily as she hit the button activating the intercom with the big dildo buried inside her.

"Yes," Amber said tersely into the microphone. She had lost the moment and it pissed her off. Amber had a bitchy streak and she did little to hid it from those who knew her well. She was sweet when she was happy but when things went wrong everyone knew to get out of her way.

"I've got a delivery guy with something from John's work," David explained. "He needs you to sign."

"Fine, send him up," she said as she pulled Black Beauty from her molten cunt and dropped in on the bed beside her.

Amber was used to getting deliveries from John's office but rarely did she have to sign. She grabbed her pink silk, knee length robe and covered her curvaceous, freckled torso. She glanced in the mirror to make sure that she was adequately covered but looked sexy enough to flirt with whomever they'd sent.

Maybe they'd sent Malcolm over. She hoped they would. He was a little too skinny for her tastes and almost too young for a hot 40 year old but he was light brown skinned and he'd flirted with her before. He would never fuck her because he'd lose his job but a little playful flirting would help her pick up where she'd left off with Black Beauty.

There was a soft knock and Amber peered through the peep hole in the door. Her eyes widened and the hair on the back of her neck stood at attention as she focused on the stranger from the sidewalk standing outside of her apartment.

"Can I help you," she asked abruptly through the door. His predence there didn't seem right. Her heart was racing and her hands were shaking but at the same time he intrigued her.

"Yes ma'am," he said politely despite a southern trash drawl. "I've got a delivery for you to sign for." He held up a manilla envelope and a signature pad and Amber relaxed. She thought she knew all the guys at her husband's firm but maybe they'd hired an outside courier.

Amber swung open the door and the stranger stepped inside with a disarming smile. He smelled raw and musky but rather than offend her senses the thick scent reignited the fire inside her loins. She looked into his warm eyes and then brazenly let her eyes travel down his broad, fit physique.

He was built like an NFL linebacker and she commited every nuance of his delicious physique to memory, for later, as her eyes made their way over his tight shirt to his loose baggy jeans. They paused at his crotch and she got a lump in her throat as she focused on the prominent bulge in his pants. His cock was obviously hard and she stepped back and looked him in the eye with a perplexed expression on her pretty face.

"You're from my husband's office?" Amber asked skeptically. Her head tilted to the left and she held his gaze for several seconds before furtively glancing at the bulge in his pants to make sure it was real. She could clearly see the outline of his bulbous head and long shaft in the right leg of his jeans. It looked huge and, situation be damned, she had a powerful urge to see it.

"Not exactly," he replied with a devilish grin. The disarming smile from downstairs had morphed into something else and it frightened her more than a little, but at the same time it excited her unlike anything ever had before.

Amber sometimes had fantasies of being raped. They played to her desire for rough sex and to her submissive nature and she had a feeling that at that moment she was facing the possibility of making those fantasies a reality. She could hear her heart pounding loudly in her chest and she glanced around to see if escape was feasible.

The big courier reached behind him and locked the deadbolt while looking into Amber's pretty green eyes. She saw a hardness in his eyes and she shivered as the gravity of her situation washed over her.

"What are you doing?" Amber asked softly, her voice shaking with a powerful combination of fear and excitement. She felt naked and exposed and she crossed her arms over her bountiful bosoms. Yes, she had wanted him when she saw him downstairs on the sidewalk and she had fantasized about him fucking her just minutes earlier while she plunged Black Beauty into her steamy depths but that had been fantasy not reality. He was in her home and she was vulnerable and powerless against such a big strong man. It terrified her but at the same time she felt a surge of adrenaline and a flood of wetness between her thick, muscular thighs that confused her. She was conflicted and she looked at him with soft pleading eyes.

"What you want me to do Baby girl?" He asked confidently as he adjusted his huge dick. He looked at her with a smoldering gaze and a wry crooked smile as if he knew what she wanted and he was intent on making her say it.

Amber's eyes were drawn again to the prominent bulge in his pants as he moved it around and she couldn't help but wonder if it was as big as it appeared through his soiled jeans. She felt another surge of wetness flood her pussy and she absentmindedly licked her dry lips as her mind flashed back to the moments before he'd arrived when she was licking Black Beauty while picturing him standing over her.

What was she doing? What was she thinking? She didn't want him. He was dirty and unkempt and she was married and faithful. But she did want him for those same reasons and her body was at odds with her conscious mind. Her nipples stiffened and her head started to spin. She felt dizzy and her arms dropped to her sides so she could steady herself giving him a clear view of her generous cleavage.

"Do you want to see it Baby Girl?" He asked in a low sexy tone. His eyes were soft and playful again and she nodded slowly as her bottom lip curled into her mouth. She chewed nervously on it as she twirled several strands of her long red hair with her fingers. Her eyes fluttered and his fingers toyed with his zipper for what seemed like an eternity.

Her breath caught in her throat and time seemed to stand still as he reached into his pants and fished his erect cock into view. It was at least as long and thick as Black Beauty and it was even prettier because it was real and her eyes widened while she studied every vein and crease on his big black cock. She'd seen many like it in porn but she'd never seen one in real life and it took her breath away.

"Oh my god," Amber gasped. Her wide eyes were afixed to his huge black cock and she felt her robe open slightly giving him an even better view of her giant pale tits. Her tongue circled her lips slowly, and sensuously several times while her mouth hung agape as she stared at his beautiful cock with unabashed desire.

Amber had slept with quite a few men before she met John and two more while they were dating but none had a cock like the one in front of her. It was a piece of art and her knees felt weak. A huge pit formed in her belly and she felt more conflicted at that moment than at any other time in her life. She was hypnotized by desire and her big breasts heaved while she breathed deep and steady.

"Take off your robe," he said firmly in a deep commanding tone. He had a natural dominance that came through in his mannerisms and in the way that he spoke. She had recognized it on the sidewalk and that dominance was as much the reason for her initial furtive glances at him as was his big athletic body. Amber was drawn to strong powerful men. John was that way in public and in everyday life but sexually he had become increasingly weak and submissive over the years and Amber needed to be taken. It was her nature.

"Yes Sir," Amber said in a soft childlike voice. She had dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle with a man she'd met when she and John were first dating. He'd been a short stocky Italian with a nice cock and a sadistic side that she'd found oddly appealing. She'd liked him a lot but their relationship was toxic and in the end she'd chosen money, security and love over hot sex and incredible passion.

Amber opened her robe and let it slide down her arms baring her pale naked body to the stranger's dark, hungry eyes. She felt her big, pink nipples stiffen under his gaze and she had a mass of butterflies in her belly as his eyes moved down her body towards her neatly trimmed pussy. She had shaved her labia but kept a pretty red triangular bush because she loved the way her natural red hair contrasted with her creamy alabaster skin tone and the smile on his face let her know that he liked it too which made her want him even more.

She was exposed and vulnerable, naked in front of a man she didn't know, and that appealed to her at a basic level. She'd had stranger and rape fantasies many times and her heart was racing as if she'd just run a marathon as she succumbed to a primal need inside of her.

"Very nice," he praised warmly. He reached out and brushed his rough, callused hand across Amber's stiff nipples. A low involuntary moan slipped from her pursed lips betraying her true feelings and her cheeks flushed crimson. Her body was burning up and she looked into his eyes with a soft, pleading gaze before giving into raw lust and casting her eyes at his big, beautiful cock.

"Can I touch it?" Amber asked in an unsteady voice that sounded foreign to her as if it had been said by someone else. She couldn't believe that she'd asked him that but she was unable to resist his confident charms. She had been devoutly faithful since she'd been married and she had abhorred the idea of cheating but she couldn't deny herself the opportunity before her. She knew why he was there and she wanted him to use her for his pleasure. She wanted to be his fuck toy and she was certain that he knew it.

"You can get on your knees Baby Girl and suck my dick," he barked. His words were a mix of dominance and understanding indicating that he recognized her plight.

Amber didn't need to be told twice. Her knees buckled and she fell to the floor, worshipping at his alter while she gazed up at him with a ravenous hunger in her eyes. "I've never seen one so big," she purred as her hand glided up the length of his shaft. It felt like Black Beauty but better. It was warm and alive and it pulsed and twitched under her gentle touch.

Her juices had soaked her wanton pussy and they were literally dripping from her smooth shaved lips as she presses her lips against his warm, salty flesh tasting his essence.

"God damn right Baby Girl," he boomed. He dropped his jeans to the ground and pulled his shirt up over his head.

Amber moaned wantonly. He had a gorgeous, powerful body and she dragged her tongue up the length of his cock as she bathed in his dominant aura. The salty flavor of sweat and precum filled her mouth and she eased her lips down his shafts until she gagged on his throbbing flesh.

Her hands moved over his body exploring its taut muscularity while her head bobbed on his big meaty cock. Her lips stretched over his girth and she hummed as took him deeper with each methodical stroke. She had learned to take Black Beauty to the hilt and within minutes she had his entire cock, balls deep, in her throat. It felt good. It felt hot and dirty and she loved it. She felt like a whore and she'd long known that was what she needed to feel like. It felt right to her and only she knew why.

He grabbed her head firmly and thrust his hips, letting his big hairy balls bounce off her chin as his cock slid into her throat with increasing ferocity. Tears streamed down her cheeks and saliva dripped from her chin while he mouth fucked her hard and fast. The funky scent of his manly body engulfed her and she moaned around his big, fat cock. His grip on her head tightened and he grunted like a wild boar making her shudder wantonly.

Sweat soaked his ebony body and dripped onto her head. The smell of his body mixed with the fragrance of her aroused pussy to create a wonderful mix of intoxicating aromas that fueled the flames of Amber's ravenous desires.

12