Cape Town Threesome - Finally

Story Info
"If I ever do this, it will be only a hand job" ???
6.4k words
4.43
174.9k
116

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ToxTox777
ToxTox777
57 Followers

I cannot explain why the idea of sharing my wife turns me on so much. I am not much of a psychologist, but maybe it has to do with self-worth, in the sense that if she is fucked by another man then she is highly desirable; my pleasure comes from the fact that she is mine. All I know is, I desired her the most the night I saw the image of another man's pleasure in her eyes. In return, she was happiest when she saw an image of her new self in my eyes, a sexually charged, totally desirable, and absolutely amazing woman.

Melanie and I had been married for twelve years. Sex between us was average, as is the case with most long-time married couples. Our union started great but over the years had become tinted with boredom and routine. Nevertheless, we loved each other dearly. I had always suspected a sense of low self-esteem, revealing itself in a passive sexual life, was deeply entrenched in her subconscious.

One day we went on Holiday to Cape Town. We booked a two bedroom apartment in Camps bay we planned to share with my best friend Carl and his new girlfriend, but one day before we flew down, they had a major fight and broke the whole thing off. Carl was devastated. He wanted to cancel the trip, but Melanie and I were looking forward to this break. I tried to change his mind but he wouldn't budge. I gathered it would take a lot to persuade him, so I decided to play on his weakness.

"You know Carl, Cape Town is full of stunning girls."

"Yes I know. But I don't want to be a third wheel."

"Nonsense, we are all good friends and I am sure we will have great fun."

"Holiday without a girl would not be fun. I will be too depressed. Besides I cannot go few days without seeing a naked girl!" He chuckled.

I gathered it would be a mission to change his mind, so I raised the stakes.

"If you come with us I promise you we visit Sandy beach." Both Melanie and Carl raised their heads with astonishment.

Sandy beach is a nude beach south of Cape Town, one of few beaches in South Africa where bathing naked is allowed.

Melanie shook her head.

"No way. Don't even dream about it. We are not going there."

I had expected this reaction from Melanie, as she was very conservative, raised in a small town outside of Johannesburg by very old fashioned parents. We met during first year of university when she was 19. We quickly started dating and from then on we went on and off for couple of years until we got married. We had sex only after a year of dating, and apart from making out with couple of ex-boyfriend she'd never been with any man.

"Come one babe it's only a nude beach."

"I will never take off my cloths in public. I would rather die."

"Carl help me out here buddy."

Carl kept quiet. I guess he wanted to see how this would play out. So I told Melanie.

"OK then, don't take off your clothes. But we can still go."

"You mean we don't have to get naked?"

"I mean YOU don't have to get naked." I corrected her and started laughing.

I knew it was unlikely Carl or I would take our clothes off, I only wanted to toy with the idea.

Carl quickly added, "Imagine us walking around on Sandy beach with our tools dangling."

Melanie quickly interrupted. "No way. You guys are not getting naked around me. It's not going to happen."

"OK then, we won't get naked, but we're still going"

Although Carl was my best friend, he was also quite close to Melanie. Our friendship went back many years. He was funny as hell and made Melanie laugh all the time. She was very fond of him but in a platonic way. Nothing had ever happened between them, not even a hint of sexual tension. She was simply not that kind of girl, and Carl was a good friend.

I could understand having Carl around on a nude beach was too embarrassing for Melanie. She was going to object further but realised Sandy beach was only our bait to hook Carl. So she dropped the subject.

And there it was. Carl decided to come along.

As we were preparing for the trip Melanie made it clear to me there will be no funny business between us and Carl. Visiting the nudity beach must not give me any false hope she insisted. You see she knew me too well and the subject of threesome had come up before between us, especially after one day I summoned the courage to tell her about my fantasy. She looked baffled and asked me:

"If you have an opportunity to do a threesome would you go for it?"

Without hesitation I answered, "Yes. Sure I would."

She opened her mouth in disgust, looking very disappointed.

"So you would cheat on me?"

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"If another Woman agreed to do it with you, you would jump at the opportunity?"

"No. of course Not. I thought you were asking whether I would do it with you."

Her eyes widened. "You would do a threesome with me? You would share me with another guy?"

"Well... Not really... I wouldn't..."I tried to deny, but the expression on my face was a dead giveaway.

"Oh my God you would do it! You would let another guy fuck me!"

I kept quiet. She quickly ended the conversation by saying. "I am so disappointed in you."

I got no action that night! She was upset for few days but soon dismissed the whole thing as pure fantasy. Since then, I have brought up the subject many times, but her answer has always been the same.

I figure a threesome is much more complicated for a woman than for a man, on so many levels; emotionally, physically and even hygienically. Add to that Melanie's insecurities and conservative upbringing and you get an almost impossible prospect or pure fantasy as she put it. Nevertheless, I kept my hopes alive.

We flew down to Cape Town then drove a rental car to Camps Bay. The apartment had two bedrooms and one bath to share. On the first morning Carl and I suggested we go straight to Sandy beach. Melanie sighed.

"You guys are so predictable."

We drove there, parked on the side of the road, and walked down through the narrow path towards the ocean. After few minutes we found ourselves at the beach. The first thing we saw was a naked couple walking about with no worry in the world. We looked around then picked a spot close to the water.

There were few people at first, but as the morning drew on, the place became busier. Most of the people were fully naked. Their ages varied from early twenties to late sixties. Carl and I made sure to examine every girl that passed by, rating her on our fuckable scale, which was a simple score of giving her "one" or not.

It was marvellous to see boobs of all shapes and sizes and neatly shaved pussies walking freely around us. It was like pussy heaven. I watched Melanie closely, trying to judge her reaction, but she had this nonchalant look about her, keeping her eyes mostly on a book she was reading.

She was a bit uncomfortable with Carl around, so she stayed out of most of our conversations.

We quickly noticed there were hardly any single girls around. It was mostly couples and single men. Carl was very disappointed.

In the afternoon we headed back to the apartment, showered and put on some fresh clothes.

"Are you guys satisfied?" Melanie asked us.

"Not so much" said Carl. "I didn't get any action."

That night, after some dinner and wine, I retreated with Melanie to our bedroom We made love. I made sure she cummed, as I always do. She tried to keep quiet so Carl would not hear our commotion, but I assured her later he could hear everything. She was highly embarrassed.

"You know this is a great opportunity."

"For what?"

"For a threesome."

"What? Do you mean with Carl?"

"Yes."

"Are you serious, you want Carl to fuck me?"

"It sounds very crude when you put it like that."

"Well, how would you put it then?"

"More like having fun with Carl."

"Never." she said firmly.

"Babe?"

"It will never happen, she insisted.

I did not want to drag things any further so I asked her to think about it.

The following day Melanie suggested we try another beach, and so we did. But two hours later we got very bored, Carl suggested we go back to Sandy Beach, as he would have a better chance there. Melanie did not object.

I t was lunch time when we arrived. This time there were single girls around. Carl tried chatting with few of them, but was unsuccessful.

"I figured out the problem." he said. "We stand out."

"What do you mean?"

"Look around, everyone is naked except us. Maybe girls find that suspicious."

I turned towards Melanie, but she firmly shook her head.

"Come on babe, it is for a good cause."

"I am not taking my clothes off." she said abruptly.

"Don't be like that. Do it just this once."

"No."

"What's Carl going to do now?"

She thought about it for a while, then after a bit of hesitation said, "You know what, if you guys want to get naked, go ahead. But I'm keeping my clothes on."

Carl and I quickly dropped our shorts. I saw Melanie take a quick look at Carl. I am sure she was at least inquisitive. Carl had spent a lot of time at the gym, so his stomach was ripped and flat. Carl also has a very large penis, cleanly shaved to make it look even longer. It was so noticeable two girls walking by started giggling. Eventually Carl managed to talk to one girl but nothing happened. Picking up girls on Sandy beach turned out to be a real challenge.

That night, I left the door open when I made love to Melanie, I ignored her complaints and made sure to spread her legs as I wide as I could while going down on her. She was terrified Carl would walk by and see her like that, but I ignored her objections.

The following day we went again to Sandy beach. This time Carl and I took off our clothes as soon as we reached the beach. Melanie kept her swim suit on as she had the day before.

Later on, we saw a stunning girl, tall ,with full breasts and a pussy shaved in a column shape, she was what we in South Africa call a 'coloured girl', a mix of white and black. She was absolutely gorgeous. Carl started describing what he would do to her. He was whispering so Melanie could not hear the details. After few seconds I noticed him developing a slight erection. His penis's head started moving up and his base extended. I could not help but laugh at him. Melanie noticed too! She had an intrigued look on her face. Blood rushed quickly to her cheeks. She watched him for few seconds then turned her face away, giggling.

Carl quickly used a towel to cover his erection. "Shit, I did not plan for that." he said.

Melanie kept on looking away while smiling, and then asked him jokingly.

"Is it safe to look now?"

"ha-ha, very funny Melanie" Carl said, with a red face, he was really caught off guard.

I moved closer to Melanie. "Are you having fun babe?"

She smiled.

"Why don't you get naked like everyone else, nobody will even notice."

"I am not worried about other people; I don't want Carl to see me naked."

"Why not?"

"I it is too embarrassing!"

"Now that you've seen his dick, do you think any less of him?"

"No, but it is not the same thing."

"You've seen him naked; it is only fair that he see you naked," I said, knowing full well reasoning would not work with her, logic was ineffective when it came to subjects that touched on her insecurities.

"I cannot take off my clothes in front of him. I can't, "she said, but I could see a flash of doubt in her eyes.

Something about the way she said it made me realise her answer was not final.

So I tried my luck. "How about your top then."

She paused a moment. She was genuinely shy but I could see some excitement in her eyes. After a minute or so she hesitantly said.

"OK. Only the top. Nothing else." Then with a blush she added, "You guys go for a walk, I don't want him around when I do it."

I called Carl away, and off we went.

I told him Melanie was too embarrassed to get naked in front of him. But she had agreed to take her top off. He was kind of neutral about it for a moment, and then looked away as if he were uncomfortable.

"You don't mind do you?" I asked him.

He hesitated for a second then told me.

"To be honest with you, I don't mind at all. As a matter of fact part of the reason I wanted to come to Sandy beach was to see Melanie naked."

"Really? Why? Do you find her sexy?"

This was kind of a silly question because Melanie was indeed sexy. She had a girlish kind of look, slim with firm breasts, and perfect skin. Though, the most striking thing about her looks was a hint of innocence and vulnerability that made her absolutely adorable.

"Look, she is your wife and I will never do anything to jeopardise our relationship but she is kind of cute. Please don't take this the wrong way. You are my best friend and I will never try anything with her. You know I always joke with Melanie about marrying someone like her, well it is kind of true. She's got a great personality and a superb body. I am only curious to see her naked that's all."

I could see he was honest about it so I assured him.

"I don't mind at all if you see her naked. Actually it kind of excites me."

"What do you mean?"

I thought to myself, "if there is any chance for a threesome with Melanie it would be with Carl. Melanie was highly into the emotion of sex, so choosing a stranger would never, ever work. She would never have sex unless there were some feelings attached to it." So I thought. "let me pursue this with Carl and see where it leads."

"You know I love watching threesome movies, two guys doing a girl etc..." Carl obviously knew that as we exchanged many clips in the past.

"Yes sure, so do I."

"Well I would kind of like to try it one day." I said casually.

"So would I. What man wouldn't?"

"The thing is, I would love to try it with Melanie."

"Are you serious?" he was taken aback.

"Yes. In fact it is my ultimate fantasy. Imagining Melanie in a threesome blows my mind, besides, I think it will energize our sex life."

"Wow man, I never thought of you as the kinky kind. Are you serious?"

"Yes I am."

"And Melanie, how does she feel about it?"

"She says she will never do it. But I think with the right person and the right circumstances she might try it."

"I am so stunned." he said.

"To be honest with you Carl, I think here and now is the best chance for it to happen."

He paused for a moment to digest what I said. Then he asked slowly.

"Are you suggesting what I think you are?"

"I guess I am. Rather you than some random guy. Melanie would never do it with a stranger. In fact I don't even think she will do it with you, but there is no harm in trying. Can you help me with this?"

"Are you kidding, having a threesome is great on its own, having it with you and Melanie would be absolutely awesome. But man, are you sure about this? Are you sure this will not fuck up our relationship?"

"Not if we put down some solid rules. Melanie is my wife and I love her. As long as this is the basis on which we do this then all should be okay. Anyway we start slowly and see what happens."

"Man I am in. Melanie is amazing; there aren't girls like her any more. What do you want me to do?"

"Let's play it slowly and carefully, I will let you know in time what to do. For now let's go back."

We walked back towards Melanie. She was lying back with her eyes closed and arms crossed behind her neck. Her firm tits stood out as they were light compared to the rest of her tanned body, she was obviously nerves because her nipples were perky and firm. She just laid there, most of her body exposed, with only the bottom part of her swimsuit covering what it was supposed to cover. She was a feast for the eyes. Carl's sight was fixed on her perky tits like a hound on its prey.

We sat around chatting. She eventually sat up, but would not look Carl in the eyes. She tried as much as possible to hide her breasts that fell forward revealing more of her sex appeal. Carl kept the conversation going and made sure he sat very close to her. He eventually moved opposite her, lifted his legs, and sat there leaving nothing to the imagination. Melanie had a good look at his tools. She was jittery at first then eventually relaxed and had some good laughs.

That night we sat listening to music while having dinner and wine. I had my arms around her the whole time while kissing her gently on the shoulders. She liked that a lot. You see with Melanie less is more, the hint of a sexual touch is far more effective than the actual touch itself. I kept on doing this until around 10pm when she stood up and told me to follow her. In the bedroom she jumped me. We kissed like mad and were about to go further when I asked her.

"Babe did you think about it?"

"About what?"

"About having fun with Carl."

"Babe I can't believe you want Carl to fuck me. Aren't you jealous of another man putting his dick inside me?"

"Don't make it sound so cold. Imagine how mind-blowing it would be. Picture being spoiled by two guys, It is any woman's dream. I am sure you will love it. Besides don't you find Carl attractive?"

"It's got nothing to do with that, I am struggling with the idea of letting another man have his way with me. You are literally asking me to cheat on you. And what about Carl, what would he say if he knew what you are suggesting?"

I did not answer her, but the grin on my face was a dead giveaway.

She opened her mouth in disbelief.

"Oh my God, you have already discussed it with him? I am so embarrassed..."

"Don't be sweetheart. He would love to do it."

"Of course he would. He is a guy; he would fuck any woman."

"No he wouldn't. And you know that."

This was true. Carl was so fussy when it came to women. He was good looking and only dated gorgeous women.

"He thinks you are gorgeous." I added.

"He said that?"

"Yes."

"Why would he be interested in me, if he could have any girl he wants?"

"Well because you are amazingly sexy. In fact the whole idea of Sandy beach exited him because he hoped to see you naked."

Melanie blushed, a sweet smile on her face. She dazzled like a young girl who has learned some guy likes her. Carl's sudden interest in her was the thing her insecurities craved.

She thought about it for a long time then with a soft voice said, "If I ever do this, it will be only a hand job."

Time froze for a second, I tried to digest what she had said. I was expecting the same usual negative answer, but to my surprise Melanie agreed to go one step forward. This was amazing, in fact, it was a break through. A hand job was not what I hoped for, but it was something I could work with.

"OK. That is great. Let's do it."

"Well it won't be that easy. I have conditions."

"Conditions? In plural?"

"Yes. First, doing this does not give you permission to fuck other girls. That must be very clear."

"No problem at all there. It will never happen I promise you. What else?"

"I will not take my clothes off and he cannot touch me."

"Well... OK I guess..." I was a bit taken aback by that.

"More. The lights must be turned off, and he must be under the sheets."

"Not a problem babe, I am sure this is OK." I was going along to see where she will lead.

"I will only give him a hand job, that's it." She said that while raising her finger.

Come to think about it, the whole thing made sense. Giving Carl a mere hand job was the perfect solution. She was undecided between her conservative upbringing and her need for attention. A hand job was enough to maintain her self-respect while giving her the boost of confidence she so much needed. I was so happy, thinking about the hand job gave me a hard on. Things are heading toward a threesome, I can feel it.

Suddenly she dropped the bomb.

"There is one more thing." She said.

"Yes babe anything."

"You must not be present."

My jaw dropped.

"What do you mean?"

ToxTox777
ToxTox777
57 Followers
12