Cape Verdean Male Bisexuality

Story Info
Sabrina entertains Paolo and Romano in Brockton, Mass.
2k words
2.27
3.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Welcome, gentlemen," Sabrina Monteiro said, and the six-foot-tall, brown-skinned and curly-haired, deliciously curvy Cape Verdean gal embraced her friends. It has been a while since Sabrina laid eyes on Paolo Mendes and Romano Carvalho. The City of Brockton, Massachusetts, hadn't been the same without these two. After their first year at UMass-Amherst, Paolo and Romano were finally home for the summer. Looking at the two tall, dark-skinned and curly-haired young men, Sabrina marveled at their sheer good looks. The people of Cabo Verde are among the world's most beautiful, and Sabrina can't get enough of those fine Cape Verdean men...

In preparation for the fellas arrival, Sabrina Monteiro was dolled up to the nines, as the old ones would say. She'd gone to Domingas Hair Salon to get her hair done, and wore a crimson dress she'd purchased at the Westgate Mall. The dress in question hugged Sabrina's curves like the Mass Turnpike hugs the Bay State and showed off her thick round ass quite nicely. The appreciative smiles which Sabrina saw on Paolo and Romano's faces were all the compliments she needed. Sabrina is a diva, and doesn't let anyone forget it.

"It's good to be home," Paolo said, and the tall, brawny young Cape Verdean man pulled Sabrina close and kissed her on the forehead. Romano, always a bit shy, took Sabrina's hand and brought it to his lips. Sabrina blushed, and then hugged Romano tightly. The three of them had been close friends ever since their halcyon days at Brockton Community High School. After graduation, they went their separate ways. Romano and Paolo went out of town to study at UMass-Amherst while Sabrina stayed in Brockton, opting to attend Bridgewater State University. Life pulls old friends into opposite ends of the world, and it's okay...

"Hmm, Sabrina, you're looking thicker than a snicker," Romano said, and Sabrina winked at him. Last time Sabrina saw Romano, he was only eighteen years old, feeling miserable and forlorn after his girlfriend Amina Matias dumped him because she couldn't handle his bisexuality. Sabrina was there to console Romano. Clearly, the time that Romano spent at UMass-Amherst helped him mature. The tall, dark and handsome young man who stood before Sabrina was nothing like the insecure lad that Romano had been.

"Come on, tell me all about your adventures at UMass-Amherst," Sabrina said, and she ushered the fellas inside. Paolo and Romano took a look around. Sabrina's lovely townhouse, located on Ash Street in Brockton's quietly affluent West Side, looked quite lovely. Sabrina's parents Francisco and Cornelia passed away mere weeks before her graduation and Paolo and Romano had been there for her. On Sabrina's graduation photos, Paolo and Romano stood at her side, smiling and showing support.

"I dated a blonde-haired white chick named Roselyn Kieran, she was hot as Hell, but forgot to tell me that her parents are rednecks from Plymouth who are allergic to black people," Paolo said bluntly. Sabrina sighed and looked at Paolo. The tall brother had always been blunt, straight to the point. Like a lot of the darker-skinned members of the Cape Verdean community, Paolo carried himself with an innate toughness which stemmed from life, and his own community, being hard on him. Paolo didn't take shit from nobody...

"I'm sorry to hear that, my friend," Sabrina said, and she gently brushed her hand against Paolo's. Smiling, Paolo shrugged. Romano, seated nearby, looked at Sabrina and Paolo while sipping some red wine. He was nineteen now, and felt old enough to drink, state laws and bullshit be damned. Romano almost joined the U.S. Army after high school, but his parents, Alberto and Marianna Carvalho, insisted that he go to UMass-Amherst since he had a partial scholarship. Romano wanted to see the world but didn't feel like traveling on his own dime. Oh well, someday, after covid was over, Romano would fly all over the place...

"Breakups? I've had a few, I dated a Mexican chick named Isabel, who was good in bed and could ride me really well but she was totally crazy, I mean she tried to get my nuts with an Icepick just because I fucked her cousin Ernesto," Romano said, smiling. Romano took another sip of his wine and then burst out laughing as if he'd said the funniest thing in the whole damned world. Will this incorrigible fucker ever actually learn?

"Rome, seriously?" Sabrina said, and Romano shrugged as Sabrina and Paolo shot him matching looks of disappointment. When it comes to sex, Romano had always been a poor decision maker. The Cape Verdean stud likes big-booty women from Latin America or the Caribbean, but he also likes well-endowed, masculine men. Come to think of it, Romano is not always the most discrete of sexual adventurers. Romano is totally bisexual, but doesn't seem to care that much of the world frowns upon this sort of thing. That's what often gets Romano in trouble with the ladies...and the fellas.

"Yeah, Isabel and Ernesto were both fun, in their own way," Romano said, and Paolo just shook his head. Like Romano, Paolo is bisexual but abstains from male/male sex because he prefers women and would like to lead an exclusively heterosexual life. In the past, Paolo has had sex with both women and men, but his strict religious upbringing made him feel guilty about it. After all, Paolo's father Jao Mendes is the Pastor of Igreja De La Luz, the largest Cape Verdean church in the State of Massachusetts. Paolo felt that his famous father would be disappointed if he learned of his bisexuality...

"Hmm, well, I can help you get over both Isabel and Ernesto," Sabrina said, and she licked her lips and looked at Romano, who grinned. As Paolo looked on, Romano set his drink down and went to Sabrina. Grinning, Sabrina pulled Romano close and kissed him passionately. Sabrina giggled as Romano groped her thick round ass. Just like that, the two of them began doing their thing. Sabrina hiked up her skirt and sat on the kitchen counter. Romano pulled down her panties, and then winked at her. Sabrina spread her thighs wide, and Romano began eating her pussy...

"Oh," Paolo said, and the closeted, ultra-religious young bisexual Cape Verdean man watched as his two best friends explored each other. In the past, Paolo and Romano both fooled around with each other, but they'd never fooled around with Sabrina before. Romano seemed to totally forget that Paolo was there and ate Sabrina's pussy like a hungry man. Sabrina freed her massive tits from her top and rubbed her nipples as Romano ate her pussy. The luscious Cape Verdean diva appeared to be enjoying the experience immensely...

"Come on over, Paolo," Sabrina said, and Paolo hesitated. The Cape Verdean stud had a massive boner in his pants. He was turned on by what he was beholding. Romano turned and winked at Paolo before he resumed eating Sabrina's pussy. Paolo threw caution to the wind and joined on the fun. Yup, that's how Paolo, the son of a preacher man, ended up sucking his buddy Romano's big ole cock while Romano ate their friend Sabrina's pussy. Let the good times roll...

"Hmm, that feels good," Romano said, and he leaned back on the couch as Paolo sucked his cock and Sabrina sucked his balls. Who sucks dick better, women or men? Romano was ready to declare it a draw. After revving each other's engines in the kitchen, they took the action to the living room. Romano was on cloud nine as Paolo and Sabrina joined forces to suck his dick. After getting Romano hard as a rock, Sabrina and Paolo definitely had plans for that big cock of his. Cape Verdean dick is the gift that keeps on giving, and both the ladies and certain fellas cannot get enough of it...

"Fill my holes," Sabrina said to Paolo and Romano, after putting condoms on both of their hard dicks. Sabrina undressed completely, and the fellas feasted their eyes on her curvy body. At the age of twenty, Sabrina was smoking hot. With her curvaceous body and golden brown skin tone, the result of African and Portuguese bloodlines, Sabrina was sinfully sexy and knew it. Paolo caressed Sabrina's big round ass and she purred like a kitten. Without further ado, Paolo eased his hard dick into Sabrina's pussy. Time to get down to business...

"Hmm, Sabrina, your ass has gotten thicker," Paolo said, and Sabrina grinned, grinding her big ass against his groin. Meanwhile, Romano stood there, watching Paolo as he gripped Sabrina's hips and thrust his dick into her. Grabbing some cream from a nearby lotion bottle, Romano came up behind Paolo. The two of them exchanged a brief glance, along with nods and smiles. Romano lubricated Paolo's ass and then slid his cock into him. Paolo groaned, feeling a bit tense as Sabrina's pussy gripped his dick while Romano's cock filled his ass. For a bisexual man, it doesn't get any hotter than that...

"Hey, Paolo, your ass has gotten tighter, looks like I'm just in time," Romano teased as he worked his cock up his buddy's ass. Sabrina moaned softly, loving the feel of Paolo's throbbing cock as it filled her sweet pussy quite nicely. Paolo was on cloud nine, with a tight pussy gripping his cock and a hard dick embedded in the depths of his ass. For some reason, Romano's cock inside Paolo's ass caused Paolo's dick to harden even more inside of Sabrina's pussy. The three-way bisexual action went on between the sexually adventurous trio until they collapsed in a heap of tangled, sweaty bodies on the living room carpet...

"Hmm, that was fun, but now let's hit the showers," Sabrina said to Paolo and Romano after they took a breather. Stark naked, the two handsome, well-built young men followed their sexy, curvy hostess into the washroom. Once there, under the warm water, they got down and dirty while supposedly getting cleaned up. Romano came up behind Sabrina and caressed her big round ass. Without hesitation, Romano rubbed his hard dick against Sabrina's ass. Sabrina spread her thick ass cheeks invitingly, exposing an obvious target.

"Hot damn," Romano said, and he gently eased his cock into Sabrina's booty hole. The curvy Cape Verdean gal groaned as her pal's cock popped into her butt hole. Inspired by this, Paolo came up behind Romano and caressed his butt. Fine butts are a common commodity among Cape Verdeans, both female and male. Paolo was itching to repay Romano for the ass fucking he gave him earlier, but Romano didn't mind since his dick was now embedded inside Sabrina's warm, tight butt hole. Let the good times continue...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Sabrina moaned, fingering her pussy as Romano's hard dick filled her booty hole. Romano rested his hands on Sabrina's hips as he fucked her in the ass. Meanwhile, Paolo gripped Romano's hips and thrust his cock deep into his ass. Paolo was none too gentle about it either. Earlier, Romano's cock totally wrecked Paolo's ass and the bisexual Cape Verdean stud wanted both revenge and pleasure. Romano finally screamed as Paolo speared his ass with his cock, and his screams were sweet music to his ears. Sabrina squealed as Romano's cock went into the depths of her booty hole. Now the luscious Cape Verdean gal understood how her pal Paolo must have felt earlier. The three lovers melted into each other. Good times, for real...

"Best homecoming ever," Paolo said to Sabrina and Romano as they lay in bed together. They watched the news on the CW Network, and heard about how the state of Massachusetts was managing the covid crisis, the reaction to certain male celebrities coming out as bisexual in the Hip Hop and Rap communities, aennd the usual stuff. After a long sojourn at the super-sized University of Massachusetts in Amherst, the fellas were glad to be home, and their favorite lady gave them one hell of a homecoming. May Heaven bless those rare and wonderful women who love bisexual men. They simply make the world a better place.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers