Capsize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers

"Dam Liz, but you are sure tight."

She looked back over shoulder at him. "You complaining?"

"Oh no, It couldn't be any better. I have wanted to be with you like this for the longest time."

"You never acted like you cared for me that much."

"You belong to Paul and you always will. Even after tonight I know that you will be his but for now I want all of you I can have."

Liz knew if the situation they were in had not happened that she would never have been with Ben. After they were back home she would do her best to make it up to Paul for the rest of their lives, but right now she wanted Ben to fuck her and make her cum. She pushed back and felt his cock fill her completely.

With the little room he had he couldn't move very much. She had wanted him slow and easy but with each stroke she could feel her passion rising. "Faster Ben, you feel good in me."

"I would love to move faster but we are kindly limited on room in this bag."

"Ben stop and pull out."

"NO! Liz not now!"

"I don't mean to stop completely, just to change positions." That was alright with him. At first he though she was stopping him from fucking her. He backed as far away from her as he could until his cock pulled from her hot hole.

Liz rolled over to face him. "Get on your back." Ben moved to get on his back as Liz moved over him. With him on his back she had more room over him. She slid down his naked body until she could grip his hard slick cock. She could rise up enough to slid him to her opening and lower her cunt down on his black cock. Her knees were on each side of his body as she let her cunt swallow his cock all the way to his balls.

Her head was resting on his chest and his hands were on her hips as he pulled her tighter to him. Only the lighting flashing gave out any light as she rotated her pussy around his cock until he was imbedded in her as far as he could go. Her naked tits were pressed into his chest. The nipples hard and pushing against him.

She leaned forward and brought her lips down to taste his full black lips on hers. Soon they were joined completely together. His cock was deep in her cunt and his tongue was deep in her mouth with her working her ass and mouth to get all of him from both ends. The forbidden sex was better than any she had ever had. Even the many times with Paul paled in comparison to how she was feeling committing adultery with Ben.

With the extra room she was lifting her pussy up and driving down on him with full strokes. Her only thought was how good it felt to have him fucking her with the rain and lighting still going strong outside.

Ben could not think of anywhere else he would rather be with than Liz here in the dark tent with her fucking him as he had always dreamed she would do. He had never though he would get his wish and now not only was he fucking her but she was actually doing most of the work. She wanted him as much as he wanted her.

Nothing this good could last very long. Liz was on the edge of a big climax and she wasn't going to hold back. "OH Fuck, Ben I am just about there. Fuck me!"

"I am doing all I can but this one is on you." He lifted his hips and pushed his cock as far up her pussy as possible as she came with a scream. It was too much for him as he unloaded his juice deep in her hot pussy.

It took several minutes for her to regain her strength. After her big climax she had collapsed down on his body, his cock still deep in her pussy. She could feel his juice as it mixed with hers. His arms were around her as he held her tight to his body. She finally lifted her face and he kissed her again.

His cock slowly softened and she could fell getting smaller in he pussy. "Ben that was really good, I loved it."

"You aren't by yourself. I have dreamed about being in you like this and the real thing is even better than the dream."

She spoke up, "It has really got hot in here."

He laughed, "The temperature isn't the only thing hot in here."

His cock finally slipped from her pussy. "Ben, you are making a mess in this sleeping bag. How are we ever going to get to sleep in such a mess?"

"Who said anything about sleeping; I want to fuck all night."

"Remember I said only once."

"Liz, I know and so do you that there is not way we could go to sleep after this was so good. Tomorrow is another day but for tonight I think we need to do all the fucking we like. Another time or ten more times want make any difference with Paul. You can still go back to him from now on but we both want more tonight than what we just had."

Liz knew he was right. Already she could feel his cock stirring in her cunt and she couldn't wait until he was hard again. Having committed adultery once the second time was easier. So were the next and the next through out the night.

It was day light when she woke the next time. She still lay on him but his soft cock had slipped out and lay between her legs. He was softly snoring as she slid back the tent opening to see that it was still raining out side. Opening the bag zipper she laid it back and moved to get off Ben. In the light she looked at his naked body for the first time.

During the night she had not given a thought to him being black. He was a naked friend that took advantage of the situation with her complete acceptance. She set on the edge of the bag and looked over his hard black body. He was the first naked black man she had ever seen, even in pictures. She took in his big black cock that didn't look so huge now as it lay between his legs. It didn't look anything like she had felt so many times during the night.

Thankfully the temperature had climbed a little with the light of day and she could set out side the bag for a while. She thought about Paul and wondered if he had worried about her last night and if he had any thought of her being alone with his best friend. If he thought about it at all he would have known they only had one sleeping bag. Even then he would not have thought about them being naked in it together.

She reached for the radio and turned it on. She made a call to Paul to see if he had turned his on already.

He answered her at once. "Hi, how did it go last night?"

"It was fine once we finally got the tent up and out of the rain." She wanted to change the subject. "It is still pouring up here."

"It is raining here but I have already pushed away and headed down the river for help."

"Paul be careful, if it gets to rough you stop and wait awhile until some of the water runs off. With it raining like this they couldn't get to us anyway."

"I will get back as soon as I can. You still have any food?"

Liz thought about the sandwiches in the chest. Last night they had been too involved to think about eating. She was glad to see that Paul couldn't see her blush. "We have enough for today and they should get us out no later than tomorrow."

"How is the place where you are staying? Is it still above water?"

Liz looked out at the water that now was only a couple of feet below the ledge. "It is higher but I don't think it will get much higher. It didn't come up much more last night. We will be all right."

For the first time he thought about her being alone with Ben. "How did you manage to sleep last night?"

"Well, you know that a one man tent doesn't give much room for two people. There isn't a lot of privacy here you know."

"I know. I love you and will get you out as soon as possible."

"I know, but be careful yourself. Getting you hurt want help anything." They signed off and cut off the radios.

She put the radio up and turned to see Ben watching her. For a moment she was embarrassed to be naked with him able to see all of her in the day light. She could feel his eyes moving over her body and found it once again exciting to be naked with a strange man. Even though Ben was far from being a stranger he was the only man other than Paul to ever see her naked.

With the bag unzipped there wasn't any covering for either of them. What clothes they had were still out side in the rain.

She was the first to recover. She dropped her hands and tried to act like she woke up every morning in bed with a naked black man. She might have convinced her mind but her cunt was wet again and her nipples couldn't hide the desire growing in them. The nipples were rock hard as they stood firmly out towards him only a matter of inches away. A glance down and she could see his cock was now hard again and it looked even bigger than it had felt last night in her.

"Paul is on the way for help."

"Good, how long will it be before they get here?"

"It depends on the river and how quick Paul can get down it. At the best it will be late this afternoon or if it gets dark first, then tomorrow morning." She looked up to see him smiling. "What?"

"Tomorrow will be just fine with me."

"No Ben. We can't do that again! Last night was different but I only agreed for the one time."

"I seem to remember that it was much more than the one time."

She blushed, "I know but that was at night and doing it in the daylight would be like cheating on Paul for the first time."

"We both cheated on Paul. I didn't mean for it to happen anymore than you did, but the circumstances were more than either one of us could resist." His hand came up to touch her hard tit. "I remember how theses felt last night as you lay on my chest. I want to make love to you now where I can see what I could only feel last night."

His fingers on her tits were quickly making her change her mind about not fucking him again. Glancing down at his hard cock sticking up between his legs made up her mind for her. She leaned forward and kissed him on his lips. His hand pulled her mouth closer to him as his tongue pushed against her lips until her mouth opened.

He heard her breath leave her body as she responded to his kiss. Holding the kiss she lay over on her back. Her legs spread as she pulled him over her and guided his huge cock once again to her wet pussy.

The heat from her pussy was more than he could stand. What he had started out to take his time doing he was now pushing hard to get deep in her hot cunt.

Liz felt him enter her and suddenly push hard as his cock split the folds of her pussy as he plowed deeper in her pussy than even he had been before. All thoughts of Paul were gone as she felt the hot rush of his hard cock claiming her pussy for his own. She lifted her cunt up to his pushing cock. "OH YES, YES, YES!" Nothing had ever felt this good before! She loved sex with Paul but she had never done anything as erotic as this, EVER!

Ben had unleashed a demon in her. Her pussy was doing its best to swallow his cock by the roots! He had wanted to fuck her for a long time but he had never imagined Liz would be anything like she was now. Her hands were pulling at his hips to get more in her as she lifted her pussy up on his cock with each stroke he made.

It was more than he could take and soon he was shooting load after load of juice deep in her pussy.

His hot juice carried her over the edge as she screamed out her climax as the last of his cum rolled down his staff into her begging pussy."

Once Liz gave in to her feeling she couldn't get enough of him. She did something she had never done for Paul; she sucked Ben back to another hard. She couldn't wait for him to get his big cock back in her cunt. As he entered once again she pulled his face down to kiss him. When she broke the kiss she smiled up at him as her pussy was working over his hard black cock. "Oh Ben, Ben. I have never felt like this! I can't get enough of you!"

He couldn't agree with her more. If this day was going to be the last time they were ever going to be together then he was going to make the most of it.

It was mid morning when they finally had to stop to rest. The sun was now out and they came out of the tent since last night when they had scrambled in to stop the freezing.

They stood naked in the warm sun, neither one was not even a little bit shy now.

Liz lay out their clothes to dry while they eat the sandwiches. All of them were quickly gone as it had been nearly twenty four hours since their last meal.

They stood on the ledge where the canoe had been. Sometime during the night it had washed away. Ben stood next to her as they gazed at the still rolling river, and thought for the first time how lucky they were to have made it safely out of the raging water.

His hand was draped over her white shoulder and cupped her tit in his palm as if it was the most natural thing for him to be doing. His cock was again getting harder. Her hand dropped down to hold him. "Liz, I know we are lucky to be alive but I wouldn't take anything for being with you."

"I know. It will take a long time to forget about this and cheating on Paul but I loved every minute we have been together. I will spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to him. I just hope he never asks me what went on here."

"Would you tell him?"

"I would have to tell him. I couldn't live the rest of my life lying to him." She smiled up at him, "I just may not tell him how much I enjoyed it."

His cock was hard once again as her hand slid over it. "You are about to cause me another problem." She looked down at his now huge black cock in her white hand.

"It looks good in my white hand."

"I didn't know you had a problem with me being black?"

"I don't, never have, I just never had one before. I never have had but one and that is Paul. I just like the contrast. Why don't you pull the sleeping bag out of the tent and let's see what kind of contrast you make sliding back in me?"

He moved quicker than a cat as he soon had the bag spread out in the sun. He stretched out on his back as he held up his arms for her. "Lets see how black looks sliding in you white pussy one more time."

She moved over him and took his cock in her hand as she knelt down and guided him back to the opening to her body. "Hide this black beauty where it will do the most good." She sunk lower until all of him was buried deep in her white pussy. "OH Yes! I can't believe it can still feel this good."

She rode him hard until she was cumin. As she climaxed he flipped her over and lifted her legs over his shoulders. He drove his cock hard and fast as he fucked her through her climax and towards her next. "Ben! You're going to break my back fucking like this!'

"You want me to stop?"

"NO, NO, NO. Fuck me harder! I Love it!!!"

They had barely finished when they heard the helicopter coming up the river. "Quick Ben get off and get dressed! The rescue copter is coming!"

Two people couldn't have moved faster if Paul had caught them having sex. Ben was quick since he had only a pair of shorts. It took Liz longer since she had shorts and top as well as panties and bra to put on. She hoped Paul wasn't on the copter. There wasn't any way she could hide from him the way she had just been fucked a moment ago.

The copter came around the curve as she came out of the tent. Both of them were waving to attract the attention of the pilot. He hovered near them as he came over the speaker that they would drop a cable to pull them into the copter.

Ten minutes later they both were safe as the pilot headed back down the river from where he came. Liz knew she had lucked out. Paul was still at the base camp. There hadn't been room for him. The pilot and rescue man had a hard time hiding a grin as they took in the way both of them looked.

As Liz and Ben walked away to a waiting car they watched them go. "I wonder if the husband knows what went on up there."

"I don't know but I sure wish I was in that black guys shoes."

"It's not his shoes you want is that blond pussy he has been fucking." They laughed as Liz and Ben sped away.

Nearly two hours had passed by the time Liz found Paul. Thankfully she had been to a restroom and cleaned up before he saw her. "I am glad to see you two out and safe."

Liz fell into his arms and kissed him. She had kissed Paul hundreds of times in front of Ben but this time she felt different, as if she was cheating on Ben. "Let's just go home."

If Paul had any thoughts about what went on back on the ledge he didn't say anything on the way home.

Ben had picked up his car and was leaving. He shook Paul's hand and hugged Liz as he had many times before. He had always had feeling for her as a man would for a beautiful woman. This time it was all he could do not to take it farther. It wasn't much but Paul noticed it.

Paul led her back to the house. "Is there anything you would like to tell me?"

She dropped her head and he knew. "No."

"Good. Why don't we eat a nice hot meal and get a good warm shower. I hated sleeping by myself last night."

It was after midnight when Paul was finally allowed to fall asleep. Liz went to the bathroom to clean up. She looked in the mirror and saw a woman that had been thoughtly fucked by her husband and his best friend. Now it was up to her to see that Paul never had a reason to question her again as she did her best to give him the best sex he ever had. Tonight had been a good start, Paul wasn't complaining.

Another glance in the mirror and she thought about Ben. How was she going to act around him from now on? She felt another quiver pass through her cunt. She wasn't ever going to be able to forget him. She went back to bed with Paul wondering what Ben's next visit would be like. Just the thought started a tremble deep in her cunt. Staying faithful has just become almost impossible!

hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers
12