Captain of Her Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric started kissing her and Allison recalled feeling a pleasant buzzing sensation and then she realized she was feeling lightheaded. Before she knew it, his hand was under her shirt, cupping and rubbing her breasts. But the moment she saw him opening his fly to release his dick, she froze and that pleasant sensation dissolved. The following Monday, Eric broke things off with Allison, but it didn't really bother her. She liked Eric well enough, but she just wasn't into him the way she was with her best friend.

That same pleasant buzzing sensation flowed through Allison's core as she and Sara embraced, lips echoing each other's movements as they kissed. The girls' tongues lazily danced, caressing each other and running over each other's lips. Soon Allison's simmering arousal rebounded and a spark of intense heat stabbed her already painfully throbbing crotch.

The petite cheerleader's hands closed over Sara's large breasts, kneading the hefty globes and lightly pinching the nipples while her friend softly whimpered her approval. Allison ran her hands along her lover's sides, tracing along her curves, until her hands found her ass cheeks again. The bushy haired teen pulled her lover in a possessive embrace. Her fingers tensed and dug into the flesh, practically clawing Sara's ass cheeks as they kissed. The kisses quickly became more insistent now. The dark haired beauty slackened her lips and her lover's tongue slipped inside.

The sexy sound of Sara's breathless moans and sighs urged Allison to kiss her way down as she climbed on top of her lover. Her lips brushed Sara's neck and across her jutting collarbone and continued down to her breasts. Allison started with the left breast, tracing the edge of the pebbled areola with her tongue until her lips closed around the nipple. She gently suckled, and a soft moan prickled the skin around her ears. Allison teased and caressed the other breast with her hand, lightly tweaking the sensitive nipple between her forefinger and thumb. Several minutes later, she switched to the right breast, repeating the oral assault while her fingertips played with the saliva coated left nipple.

"Oh God, yesss..." Sara moaned.

Allison continued kissing her way across the busty teen's flat stomach and her tongue emerged once again to trace a small circle around her navel. Slowly she continued down to the triangle of dark pubic hair covering her lovely little mound.

Sara let loose with another soft whimper of pleasure while Allison caressed her inner thighs, coaxing her legs apart to reveal her glistening wet sex. There was a hushed sort of wet sound when Sara's vulva was exposed and the labia slowly parted. Allison shuddered because at that moment she realized that she too felt very wet. She whispered a few words of love and reassurance before planting a kiss in the dewy thatch of hair just above the cleft.

"Ahh, Ali..."

Now it was Sara's turn to shudder and gasp as she felt a flurry of kisses on her mound and inner thighs. She pushed her hips upward, silently offering herself to Allison, and the cheerleader drew a deep breath, taking in the strong scent of her friend's arousal. The top heavy teen let out a flustered growl just as Allison kissed her mound and inhaled again.

The sight of Sara Symes, and the scent of her, drove Allison Gardner wild! With each breath she drew, she could almost taste the busty cheer captain. It was a very pungent, very primal scent of musk and the faintest hint of urine mingling with the light floral scent of laundry detergent from her clothes. And the helpless, breathless sounds of her whimpers betrayed the mounting desire she had for her mop haired friend. That desire came to a head at last when Allison leaned in and pressed her lips against the moistened cleft of Sara's pussy, kissing her deeply and tasting her for the second time. The busty girl was so wet now, and all Allison could detect was the heat emanating from her core. It flooded her mouth instantly, bringing with it the pure flavor of her musk. Allison moaned in satisfaction as her tongue began to probe deeper.

The petite cheerleader watched Sara's face intently as she licked her pussy. She adored the way her lover's eyelids fluttered and the way her lips parted when she moaned. At one point, the cheer captain's eyes rolled back and she bit her lip as her back began to arch away from the mattress. Her hands passed over her breasts as her body began to squirm and Allison watched while she squeezed the hefty mounds and pinched the nipples between her fingers.

Allison dragged her tongue up and down across the swollen inner labia and stopped to flick gently against her friend's exposed clitoris. The direct contact elicited a shriek, and soon Sara was bearing down against the cheerleader's face, grinding lewdly against her mouth in an effort to get closer. Allison obliged and wrapped her arms around her lover's legs, pulling the busty teen into her face. Her tongue stroked Sara's clitoris slowly at first, with gradually increasing speed.

Sara continued gyrating her hips, spreading her wetness across Allison's face as she struggled to get her friend's tongue to reach the right places. The busty cheer captain slowly reached down with one hand, grabbing a handful of Allison's curls, and palmed the back of her head. The petite cheerleader hugged her lover's hips tighter, and soon she could hear Sara's soft moans of pleasure become louder and more frequent. She concentrated fully on her lover's clitoris, delivering a shower of gentle fluttering licks with the tip of her tongue.

It was only a matter of seconds when Allison felt Sara's fingers tightening against the back of her head. Her entire body tensed and her hips gave a sudden powerful thrust against Allison's face and then she let loose with an ear piercing cry. Sara's eyelids fluttered and closed tight and her mouth fell open. The cheer captain's shapely hips were frantically rocking back and forth, aggressively humping her friend's face. After a second or two, she froze, and then her back arched upward, lifting her body away from the mattress, and she cried out again, practically screaming. Allison continued to gently lick as Sara's body finally became limp and she fell back against the mattress.

The mop haired teen slowly rose up from the space between her lover's legs. Sara looked like she was under a powerful trance! She was panting and her chest was heaving. Her lovely dark eyes were open now as she stared vacantly up at the ceiling. Allison planted one last kiss against the top of Sara's mound before crawling up to lay beside her. The cheer captain took Allison in her arms now and kissed her deeply. Her soft full lips parted and instantly, she slipped her tongue inside the petite cheerleader's mouth, tasting and smelling herself.

"Oh my God, Ali...I can't believe you did that." Sara whispered. "But I shouldn't be the only one having fun." She gently pulled away and hovered over Allison as she pushed her onto her back. "It's your turn now."

Allison sighed as Sara buried her fingers in her hair, toying with the bouncy corkscrew locks before leaning in to share another kiss. The cheerleader slowly parted her lips, accepting her friend's tongue in her mouth. The skin around her ears prickled painfully when she heard a soft moan escaping Sara's lips. A few seconds later, they broke the kiss, and that pleasant buzzing sensation Allison felt quickly melted into a throbbing, aching sensation between her legs. The two young lovers came together for another deep insistent kiss. The feel of Sara's lips was so sinful, leaving behind an electrifying sensation she'd never felt when she tried dating boys like Eric McIntosh!

After a few minutes of this, Sara broke the kiss and slowly backed off. She brushed Allison's springy locks aside before leaning forward to kiss her lover's slender neck. That shrill, throbbing sensation intensified, and Allison could feel her body trembling, getting weaker as the busty teen kissed her way up her neck to her ear.

A sharp gasp escaped Allison's lips. "Ahh, Sara...I love you!"

"I love you too, you little slut!" Sara teased.

Sara knew that Allison's body was craving her touch. The girls exchanged another deep lingering kiss before the busty teen pulled away and dragged her moistened lips across that feverish bare flesh. She kissed her way down her friend's neck and over her collarbone while the palms of her hands fondled those perky little breasts. For a few seconds, Sara's fingers lightly pinched the distended nipples in turn while Allison responded with several soft groans of pleasure.

Now the cheer captain continued kissing her way to Allison's left breast. Her tongue emerged and lazily nudged the erect little nub of flesh before closing her mouth over it. And now Allison's back began to arch up. She caressed Sara's face while she suckled. Her free hand wandered over to the other breast now, rubbing gently as the cheerleader started to comb her fingers through her friend's long dark tresses. In spite of being pinned firmly against the mattress, Allison actually started to squirm around. She knew she was already very wet, and the throbbing grew more intense, more urgent.

"Please," Allison begged. "I need you so bad!"

"Aw, but I don't want you to come just yet." Sara softly teased. "I haven't even started on you...yet."

Now Sara leaned in and kissed her way down and across her lover's flat stomach, distributing several soft kisses around her hip bones. It wasn't long before Allison let out another sharp gasp. She could feel the cheer captain's breath on her pubic mound, heating her up. Sara shimmied downward and rested between her friend's legs and then pressed her lips against the fragrant soft bush of pubic hair covering her mound. Without moving any further, she planted a reverent kiss just above the steamy cleft. Allison spread her legs wide apart, silently hoping that her friend would get the message. For the mop haired beauty, this was torture, but it was a good kind!

Just when she thought she couldn't take it any longer, Sara pressed her mouth against Allison's pussy, kissing it tenderly and running the tip of her tongue against the hairy outer labia. Allison's body suddenly tensed up. In that instance, the petite cheerleader let out a loud ragged moan. Her little hips took on a life of their own as Sara licked, trembling and grinding against her mouth. The delicious sensation of the cheer captain's tongue fluttering against her clitoris was heavenly; she felt her body starting to melt.

Allison felt her lover's hands moving alongside her body now, grasping her hips, caressing her bare skin, and a low, sultry moan escaped her lips. After several minutes of this, the cheerleader began to feel the first warning tremors of an approaching climax building up between her legs and spreading to fill the pit of her stomach. With a tightened fist, she grasped the sheets as she saw pinpricks of bright light flashing in her eyes like tiny starbursts.

Allison tried to lift her head up to get a look at Sara while her hips continued to gyrate erratically against her face. She was trying to get her friend to get closer, to tongue fuck her. After a minute or so, the cheerleader's body began to spasm. The bedroom was filled with loud cries and moans of ecstasy while Sara reached for her hand, grasping it tightly as their fingers entwined. The cheer captain continued to gently lick for a few more minutes, anointing her face with the strong musky juices that seeped from her lover's sopping wet pussy.

When Allison finally stopped spasming, Sara started kissing her way up. She kissed the cheerleader's stomach and breasts in turn before kissing her neck and her mouth. As they embraced, Allison wrapped her arms around Sara's stacked body; she could taste and smell herself on her friend's face, and it was amazing!

The two young lovers stayed this way for a while, recovering and appreciating the blissful afterglow of not one, but two earth shattering orgasms. As for Allison, she'd never felt so exhausted yet so exhilarated at the same time! It was hard to believe that less than a day ago, she was fighting a miserable case of the flu. Sara's unexpected visit was just the thing she needed for a speedy recovery. She was a little sweaty and her hair felt damp but she could've cared less.

The girls shared another kiss and then Sara sat up. "Hey, I'm kind of hungry. Want to call out for pizza or something?" Allison, caught off guard, stared at her friend for a second and then burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" She asked, and then she too, started laughing.

"Yeah, pizza sounds good. But let's get a shower first. Don't want to get the pizza guy all excited!" And with that, the girls burst out laughing again as they thought about the possibilities for the rest of the weekend.

Thank you for reading!

12