Captivated by an Older Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste so good, Ava, so good," he kisses and his fingers slowly tease her lips further apart before she feels them enter her body, to poke and swirl.

"Go on!" she gasps and reaches for his head to guide him in his claims. "Are you ever going to let me do something for you?"

"I can wait. Just enjoy what is happening between us right now." He switches hands but the attention upon her continues unrelentingly, his thumb gently working her clit as his fingers brush down and tease her forbidden spot. Together they slide and swirl over her wet, enervated, flesh in ways she has not known of before, the intensity of the seducing rhythm of his caresses making her buck her hips and claw at his skin.

"Oh...oh this is crazy!" she gasps as his fingers bring her to the edge before she tumbles into another orgasm, his fingers working her unrelentingly, faster, up and down over her slit and on her clit. She gushes as her climax engulfs her and she is dismayed at the effect that his touches have upon her, one climax following upon another.

"You didn't think you could do that, did you?" he smiles, moving over her to offer kisses as she clings to him and comes down from her high.

"No, I didn't! I had no idea until you came along and showed me," she laughs in some disbelief but in evident pleasure

He saw from her wide-eyed reaction to what he brought that she was concerned about how it would go from now on, but she took his long, arcing, cock into her mouth, slicked and swirled her tongue over the domed tip, then down its sides, cupping his balls in her hand as she did so. Her ways soon had him swell to the max, to arouse a tightening in his belly and the gnaw of hunger for her body that eating her out alone had not fully satisfied.

"Go on, you've got me now," he urged, as he held her head, and felt Ava's hair run through his fingers as she bobbed up and down on him. After several minutes she eased her mouth from his swollen member and met his kiss, swirled her tongue in his mouth as they kissed, sucked the breath from each other, and tugged savagely on his cock. She was in control for now.

"You're so long and so strong," she murmurs in appreciation and resumes her claims upon it, giving him head as he guides her in these claims upon him. "Do you want me to go on?"

"Yes, you don't have to ask me anything! Just do what you want! I'm loving being here with you."

She keeps on pushing him back, to make Tony lie down and allow her the freedom to do what she wants. She is also a little curious at the change in him; the pursuer is now the pursued and she mouths him in quickening and tightening strokes, taking what she can deep in her mouth as one hand kneads his nut sac. Tony groans as she pursues only slow kisses over his length, swirls in tantalizing sweeps her tongue over his glistening tip, moist with precum.

"Me again!" he calls out and she's pulled off him.

Tony kneels between her legs pushes them up and buries his face into her slit once more, reaching up to clamp on her breasts before sliding caresses trail over her tummy, her cries to him as his tongue darts into her having no effect.

"It's time for this, I think," she hears him say, his fearsome grip on her legs pulling her to him as the domed tip of his penis presses against her pussy's lips. She groans and arches her back, claws at his chest as he enters her body and she shudders in dismay. One stroke follows another and, slowly, she is taking him deeper into her body, his lissom rocking and poking movements stretching her. He twists and prods; Tony moves his hips in a sinuous rhythm that has her climbing the walls in newly discovered pleasure. He almost lifts her off the bed with each thrust and she and she yelps in encouragement as she clings to him.

"More...more...go on...more!" she calls out and Tony leans in, rests on his elbows, and fucks her at a stronger and quicker tempo, her legs caressing his hips and her arms clamped around his neck as he fills her with his staff of flesh, pounds against her and she can only cling to him.

"You're so good for me in what you're doing!" he calls out as she bucks her hips and tugs; summons up the strength to work him as he wants and she has been provoked into doing. He slides into her body with little or no resistance, his fingers having opened the way to do all that has followed. He now feels her slicked warmth enfold and sensually work him.

"You're doing it so well! Go on, do it all for me, Ava...go on!"

"Fuck me, Tony! Fuck me hard! I need to have an orgasm and it's going to have to be with you! Share it with me!" The older man knows what he's at and she wants it all with him.

Tony loved the feel of her around him and forsook any finesse. He pounded into her and wrenched away, thrusting back in and withdrawing as if there would be no tomorrow, no repeat of what was being discovered and tempestuously shared.

He was being made ready to erupt, her youthful ways and boundless energy keeping him with her. They wanted the tempest of a one-night stand but loved the devotion that was being discovered, the sharing of the heat and in equal measure.

"You wonder...you wonder!" he gasped as Ava milked him, her pussy's muscles tugging on him out of feral instincts. He could feel the pressure build in his nut sac, the gnawing pulses in his prick and the strain of his load wanting to burst free. He needed release, to find a way out of his driving prick.

"Tony!" She arched her back and wrapped her legs around him and felt Tony burst; felt his jerking body slam against her as his penis erupted, expelled wad after wad of his semen into her accepting pussy. "Don't hold back!"

He laughed against her skin, buried his face between her breasts, and drew in her perfumed heat. "How I wish that I could hold back a while longer."

"Keep fucking me!" Ava hissed as Tony slowed his rhythm and settled into a slower tempo.

He was glad to have remembered to slip on a condom. Would the rubber hold, he wondered on feeling the tempestuous ways that they were fucking and what he had lost in her?

He resumed banging her harder, then harder, then harder still, and his mind and her ways with him took over. He was getting firm again, like a rod of iron forged in the heat. The seat sagged beneath them as they writhed and coupled frenetically, giving each other no respite as they shared hot kisses and guttural calls to each other.

It was animalistic. It felt wonderful and wanton.

Ava's skin felt clammy and he knew that she was getting close again; just as he felt the gnawing ache and pressure in his penis and groin. He was no longer concerned about sharing and succumbed to the consummation of his continuing lust for her and expelled smaller ropes of his semen into the condom, crashed against her hips and only just heard her halting cries for him to go on...go on...go on and do her.

"Just who have I met?" he smiled, as they slowly relaxed and he withdrew. Tony lay down beside her, the fingers of one hand holding the condom in place as she nestled against him, her skin slicked from their efforts.

"Someone who needed that and with you." She said it as her hand drifted down over his belly and felt what had pleasured her. It was limp and the rubber felt clammy. "You'd better get rid of that.."

"And I'll bring you something to drink." He said as he slipped out of her hold on him, left the seats that they had lain upon, and swept his pouch briefs off the floor where she had thrown them as Ava undressed him.

When he returned he saw that she was getting dressed, her firm breasts again held in her diaphanous bra and her thong shaping her belly and showing off the sheerness of her legs. He found her both beautiful and ragingly passionate.

"Is that it?" he asked in some dismay.

"Yes, and thanks for everything," she smiled and sipped from his glass before he did so. "Now, I'd better go."

"You don't have to. I'll drive you home later, so please stay. You're too good to let go."

His request fell on deaf ears it seemed.

"No, better not. Being with you could become a habit and I need time to think if that's what I want." She was soon dressed and had gathered up her things. "I was captivated by an older man...when we first met."

"And you live for the moment and no more?" he asked, but with a smile on his lips and a wondering look of his eyes upon her. It wouldn't do for him to have any expectations of the night leading to so much more. He was the older guy who'd hit on a beguiling and passionate younger woman, nothing more.

"It goes something like that."

"Then, go carefully." He said it on kissing her, but there was none of the passion that had been so wantonly shared during their tryst.

Ava was soon out of the door and the security lights finally dimmed as she pedalled away. She was not into prolonged farewells, but she had been into him and she might, yet, call him.

Time will tell.

12