Captive Angel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel felt his body jump and then the heat inside of her and another shiver of pleasure rolled over her. She collapsed back against the cot, letting his strength hold her hips up while she tried to see if she still was capable of breathing.

She heard his pants, felt him pull from her, laying her on the cot while he gathered the blanket in his hands. Then to her surprise, he nudged her, pushing her over to give him room to lie there also, cuddling her softness into the curve of his hard body.

Hunter lay beside her knowing he shouldn't. He should get up, put some space between them, and get some perspective. They were still in a lot of danger. But her body was so nice to hold, so responsive to his least little touch, he couldn't stop himself from savoring her just a while longer. He stroked his hand down her side and over the deep curve of her hip.

"So, how does a sexy, gorgeous, intelligent doctor stay a virgin to the ripe old age of...what...twenty-seven? Are there no red-blooded men in that hospital you work in?" He flattened his hand and rubbed it up the way he came, stopping at her waist to slide over her smooth belly.

"Mmm, that feels good. There's lots of men there, but none I'm interested in." She stopped as she thought how that sounded.

He thought the same thing, cocking a dark brow at her, as a smile found his lips. "Lesbian?"

"No, but if I were, it wouldn't be any of your business," she said, laughing at him.

"Now you're just being mean. You know every man has this fantasy, two women..." he trailed off, letting a heavy sigh come from between his lips.

"Okay, now, you're just being perverted so no college stories for you, Mr. Hunter."

"Ouch." He laughed. "Guess you put me in my place. But really, Angel. There had to be some guy along the way who wanted to..."

"No, I mean, yes, of course there were guys, but I was studying. I was always either working or studying. I didn't have time for men. Then my internship came through and I didn't have time to breathe much less have a relationship. My mom gave up everything to put me through medical school, so I wasn't going to disappoint her."

"I'll have to thank her when I can deliver you safely to her," he said, hugging her against him.

"You can't, she...she died about four years ago. Cancer," she said quietly, feeling him shift beside her and his arm holding her close.

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. You didn't know."

Quiet for a moment, he thought about his parents. "She'd be proud of you, you know," he whispered in her ear.

"Such a touching sight." Clyde's voice rang from the open doorway. "You two were really going at it. I hated to break it up. But the boss, well, he ain't going to be hating it so much. Get dressed, bitch. We get to go and tell the boss that Romeo is awake and feeling pretty lively from what I saw."