Captive Angel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drove a little further that night, finding a clean motel and pulling in, this time he went in, his hair pulled back into a small neat ponytail at the back of his head. He had on a button down shirt and a pair of tan slacks and looked for all the world like a family man out on vacation with his wife.

He got them a room, nothing like the Honeymoon Suite they'd been in the night before, of course. Then he headed out to find dinner, leaving Angel alone in the room.

She made good use of the time he was gone, showering and changing into the chemise of green satin he'd bought her, holding it against her at the store with a gleam in his eyes. Brushing her hair until it gleamed, she curled up on the bed, using one of his shirts as a robe, squinting as she studied his father's journal some more.

It was their key to getting their lives back. All they had to do was find the secret. She was engrossed in the journal, so much so that when the door to the room flung open, she shrieked, her wide green eyes going to the man standing in the doorway.

"You scared me!" she snapped at him, seeing the teasing grin that played upon his lips.

"I'm sorry," he said, acting like a little boy who wasn't a bit sorry.

"Yeah, right," she groused, getting up to help him with the packages in his arms. "What is all this?"

"Dinner."

She sniffed the air. "Wow, whatever it is smells fantastic," she said, sitting down and clutching his shirt closed. He hadn't seen the chemise yet and she didn't want him trying to distract her from whatever he'd brought.

He pulled out a plate with a plastic dome over it, checking a small piece of paper on the top before sitting it in front of her. The other one went in front of him and he handed her actual silverware.

She lifted the dome and started laughing. "You remembered, I thought you were too sick to remember that conversation," she said as she stared down at her medium well steak, covered in marinated mushrooms and onions, red skinned potatoes with garlic and side of broccoli.

"Hey, I never forget any conversation about steak," he said, handing her the tiny salt and peppershakers that came with the dinner. "Besides, this might be the last chance we have for this kind of dinner before we hit the mountains." He uncovered his own steak, rare with a large baked potato.

They ate their dinners, by silent agreement discussing anything but Sebastian and the journals. He asked her about her mother and growing up in Michigan. She asked about his sister and brother, and about the companies he owned in Texas.

When they were finished eating, she cleaned up the mess, throwing it in the small trashcan in the bathroom. She climbed onto the bed while he showered, opening the journal and starting again where she'd left off. By the time he came out of the shower, his hair wet, a towel wrapped around his slim hips, she'd only managed to go through a few more paragraphs.

Her eyes widened as she watched him walk toward her, his gait like that of a sleek hunting cat, his muscled form gleaming damply. She had dug out the scissors she'd stuck in the cart earlier and she held them up now. "Trust me?" she asked him, her voice a little husky.

"Should I be afraid?"

"I promise, if I mess it up too badly, it will grow back," she laughed, leading him over to one of the chairs they'd used earlier. She pushed him down in it, going into the bathroom for another towel to wrap around his shoulders. He was combing his hand through his hair when she came out and she started laughing again when she saw his eyes. "Oh, come on, Hunter, have some faith."

"I do, but, it's my hair," he said, his voice uncertain.

"Baby," she accused, wrapping the towel around his shoulders and clipping it with a hair clip. Grabbing a comb, she stood between his bare thighs, her legs brushing against his skin as she moved, combing out the long locks. "How short do you want it?"

"Just trim it up," he said quickly.

"Trim? Hunter, you haven't had a hair cut in what, close to three months? How about I cut it and then you can tell me what you think?"

His big hands came up, grabbing her hips. She looked down into his gray eyes, seeing the unease there. "You really did this in school? You aren't just trying to get even or something?"

"I really did this in school, now quit being such a baby and let me work." She combed through his hair again and made her first cut. "Remember, Hunter, I'm a doctor, I'm good with sharp implements."

Hunter almost cringed as he watched the first of his hair fall to the ground to land on the towel she'd laid down there. He tried not to think as she moved around him, snipping here, combing there, checking lengths and humming as she worked. She moved back in front of him, leaning against his legs as she combed his hair forward.

Her scent seemed to swirl around him and he caught a glimpse of green under his shirt as she stretched and moved around him.

"What do you have on under my shirt?" he asked her, his hands going to the buttons.

"Back off, buddy," she laughed, snipping the scissors in front of his face. "Have you forgotten I have your hair in my hands?"

He growled at her, but she only laughed, slapping at his hand with the hand that held the comb. "I'll be done in a few minutes then you can go check out your hair."

"I'd rather check out what you have under that shirt." His hands settled on his knees, but his thumb slid up the back of her thigh, sliding under his shirt and feeling the thin satin of her chemise.

"Will you behave?" she laughed, smacking his hand down and moving out from between his thighs. She went behind him, her fingers slipping through his hair as she made a few more cuts. Than she combed it out, walking around him slowly before unclipping the towel and brushing the stray hairs off his back and neck.

"Okay," she said, a touch of hesitancy in her voice. "Go check it out."

He got up, stretching and catching the towel around his waist as it came undone. He tucked it back in firmly, striding to the bathroom to stand in front of the mirror. His eyes widened in surprise. She'd taken off enough to keep it out of his eyes but left it a little longer than he'd normally kept it. But he liked it. It flowed back from his face and even when he shook his head, it stayed out of his eyes. Pushing his hands through it, he watched it fall back into place.

"Wow, doc, I think you might be in the wrong profession," he said, loud enough for her to hear him from the other room.

"So you like it?" she asked him quietly, startling him since her voice came from right behind him.

He turned, his eyes drawn to the sight of her. She'd taken off his shirt and the thin satin seemed to almost caress her lush curves like a lover's hand would. "I like this," he said slowly, holding out his hand to her.

She smiled, slowly, her eyes on his as she stepped closer, ignoring his hand to stand on tiptoe and brush a stray strand of hair back into place. "But your hair?" she asked him again, settling her hands on his bare chest.

"You did a fantastic job on my hair," Hunter growled, pulling her closer by wrapping his arms around her, his hands smoothing over the silky feel of the material and the even silkier feel of her skin. He bent his head, finding her lips with his, brushing them gently. "Thank you," he whispered against her mouth.

She leaned against him. "You're welcome, you big baby." She shrieked as his hand came down against her ass, laughing as she jerked against him.

"Baby, am I?" he growled, lifting her in his arms.

Angel grabbed him around the neck. "Put me down, Hunter," she said, her voice serious.

He did, amazed when she started to gently push against his ribs. "What are you doing?"

"You shouldn't have picked me up, you could hurt those ribs."

He started laughing. "Angel, you weigh less than a mite, you couldn't hurt me."

"Yeah, right." She took his hand, pulling on him. "Come on," she said, turning to face him.

"Where?" he asked, though he followed behind her like a lost puppy.

She reached out, snagging his towel that was around his waist and pulling it loose, letting it drop to the floor. With one hand, she slipped it along the length of his cock, feeling him harden under her palm, hearing his gasp as she wrapped her fingers around him. "Does it matter?" she asked him coyly, staring up at him from under the thick fringe of her lashes.

"As long as you keep doing that, no, it don't matter at all," he groaned as she pulled on him gently.

"What's that line...oh yeah, take me to bed or lose me forever," she sighed as his hand came out and gently pulled her closer.

"That's what I was trying to do when you went ballistic on me," he said, finding her lips with his.

His arms wrapped around her, molding the satin to her slender form, finding the sleek lines of her body and tracing over them, his hard palms amazingly gentle against her skin. He reached under the short hemline, pulling her closer, tilting her hips into his own even as he feasted upon her lush mouth, his tongue rediscovering the sinful taste of her, his thoughts lost to the feel of her against him. She fit him like no other, tantalizing and sweet, tender and tempting, a tempest of heat and fire that he was powerless against.

He couldn't fight it, not even if he wanted. Emotions slammed into him. Tenderness had his mouth gentling, his lips roaming across her skin, tasting its satiny texture. Passion had him pulling her closer, wrapping her in the protective embrace of his arms, and bending her slightly backwards to give him access to the slim line of her throat. Affection made him nip her there, gently, his teeth grazing her skin and sending shivers through her that he could feel.

"If you won't let me pick you up, Angel, you'd better get on that bed yourself now. I don't know how much longer I can wait and you might find the floor a little cold on your backside." His warning was voiced in a low growl against her neck, punctuated with a tiny nip as he let her go, watching as that shapely backside was slightly exposed as she climbed over the standard double sized bed that came with these rooms.

She rolled to her back, arching to push her breasts against the silky material of her chemise, her hard nipples raising tiny bumps in the fabric. Her hair was flung back, her leg bent, exposing the creamy white skin of her thigh. "What are you waiting for?" she asked him. "You want a personal invitation?"

"No," he growled. "Can't I check out the merchandise before I buy it?"

"Merchandise? Now that's a first for me," she laughed. "Come here, Hunter. I think you need a closer inspection."

He crawled toward her, a big naked beast of a man, his eyes smoke gray and alight with desire. His hands slid up her legs, pushing them apart, holding them apart as he moved up her body, his teeth grabbing the hem of her chemise and pulling it up. She arched, allowing the silky fabric to bare her body to his gaze, reaching down and pulling it over her head so that she lay before him, naked to his eyes.

"You are so beautiful," he growled, his eyes roaming over the curves and lines of her form. He nuzzled his nose into her neck, breathing in her clean scent, his tongue tasting of her flesh as he laved wet kisses over her collarbone. His lips found the puckered tip of her breast, his tongue curling around her hardened nipple and lavishing it with rapid flicks that had her moaning, her hands delving into his hair to hold him to her. He played with her breast, ignoring her fractured cries and pleading moans, teasing her with licks and nibbling bites until she begged him for more.

"Please, Hunter," she moaned, her head thrashing against the pillow, her hips jerking against his, for he still held her open.

He found her lips then, his cock hard against the wet flesh of her core, the tip pressing against the fragile opening. With a groan of his own, he slid inside of her, thrusting and retreating to let her body get used to his size, feeling her wet flesh cling to his cock.

He moved over her slowly, taking his time, using long, slow thrusts that had her clinging to him, writhing under him as need blazed between them. He refused to hurry, his lips sliding against hers, his mouth a brand of heat against her skin.

Angel's hips moved under his thrusts, grinding against him as she eagerly sought her pleasure and his. Her whimpers became keening cries, as he slid her legs over his arms. She gasped as he pulled from her, rising to grab her hips, flipping her to her stomach under him.

"What are you..." she began, only to be answered by a blinding, devilish smile as he lifted her hips from the bed, finding her once more and sliding deep. "Oh," she gasped, turning her head to look over her shoulder at him.

His hands caressed her ass, his thumb sliding along the crease that split the twin globes, running over the tiny rosette that lay hidden between. He watched her squirm as he pressed gently, her eyes going wide at the sensations it caused.

"Soon," he hissed, laughing as she seemed to relax. He slid his palm down her back, along the slightly bumpy line of her spine. She groaned at the contact, arching against his hand like a kitten, her hips moving back and against him, hastening his tempo.

Her cries became wilder, her hips moved faster, grinding into him. He reached around her hip, his hand sliding between the plump lips of her sex and into the hot, wet slit between. Finding her clit easily, he rolled it under his fingers, gently then harder as she became lost in the blissful feelings spreading through her.

He felt her body clamp down, her muscles tighten, heard her heavy cry and felt the heat of her juices as they soaked his cock. He thrust against her hard, his body craving that same pleasure, wanting to join her in the dark aura of ecstasy.

Angel felt him jerk, heard his groans and knew he'd filled her once more with his seed. His body slammed into hers, knocking her flat on her stomach and he lowered himself down over her, resting against her even as his body continued to spasm.

As the haze of pleasure turned to tiredness, she glanced up at the dresser and saw the package of condoms she'd put there earlier today, the package they'd put in the cart at the store, the package that still remained unopened.

12