Captive Angel Ch. 08

Story Info
Angel and Hunter.
4.9k words
4.75
4.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Angel, the cabin became almost a fairytale place, a world out of time for her and Hunter. He had slowly changed from the taciturn man who had wanted so badly to die when she'd first taken care of him, to this loving and sweet man who swept her up in his arms when he walked in from being out in the cold, to warm his cold cheeks in her neck.

She would look up from the journal she was studying to find him staring at her, a strange expression upon his face. But when she would ask him about it, he would joke about it being indigestion from her cooking. He was caring and gentle, helping her with whatever chore she decided to do and then coaxing her outside to play in the snow with him.

They made snow angels and snowmen in the pristine snow just off the front porch. They had snow ball fights and went for walks in the woods surrounding the cabin. She helped him chop wood for the fireplace, enjoying the effortless way he wielded the axe, admiring the way his muscles flexed under the short-sleeved shirt he wore after he'd taken off his coat.

When he hefted the axe to bring it into the house, she'd run her hands over his sweat stained back, her eyes heating up and matching the flame in his.

They made love whenever or wherever they were, on the table, or the couch, in the shower, though they regretted that one when the hot water ran out and they were left to clean up in cold.

She felt so free here, free to be herself, the woman she'd buried under the persona of doctor, hiding away most of her feelings since her mother's death to handle the life she'd made for herself. She was able to smile and laugh, to play without feeling the guilt that she probably should feel since she still had a life waiting for her.

Every time that thought intruded, she'd pushed it back, wanting this time for them, for herself.

"Listen to this," Hunter said, breaking into her thoughts.

"What?" she said, looking up startled.

Hunter stared at her for a moment, amused by the look of bemusement upon her face. "My father's journals, mad man hunting us down, cabin in the woods, remember any of that?"

"Smart ass," she hissed, her face turning red. "Sorry, I got lost in thought. What did you find?"

"I think I'd rather hear about your thoughts," he said, turning the book over and crossing his arms over it. "Come on, give."

"I don't think so," she said, glaring at him.

"Please?" he wheedled.

"No, now are you going to tell me or am I going back to this journal," she said, indicating the one in front of her.

"Okay, okay, I know when I'm beat." He turned the book back over, finding the passage once more. "'Jessie and I found a series of caves under a light covering of flora. It was a tight squeeze but Jessie made it through first and I managed to wiggle in after her. The cavern we entered was huge, full of holes; some even looked manmade as if gouged purposely out of the rock to trap anyone daring to enter. We had to be careful as we made our way around the edges of the cavern, less we fall to our deaths in one of the holes. On the far side of the cavern was another opening in the rock walls. Jessie went in before I could stop her.'"

"Your mother was quite the daring explorer," Angel remarked, laying her cheek against the palm of her hand.

"I'm not through," Hunter said.

"Oops, sorry," she smirked.

Hunter sat forward, his hand coming out to grab the back of her head and draw her close enough he could steal a kiss. One short kiss became another and then another until finally Angel drew back, her breathing unsteady.

"Don't start something I won't let you finish until you read the rest of that," she warned him, sitting back in her chair and fanning her cheeks.

"Fine, just don't forget where I left off."

He picked up the book again, running his finger down the page. "'I heard her moving deeper into the other opening. When I got to her, she was standing as if made of the same stone we were under, her eyes wide and fixed upon something lost in the darkness. She began speaking but it wasn't in any language I knew or had heard before.'" He flipped the page. "'Then she screamed, so loud I thought that the cave would come down upon us. I grabbed her then, shaking her until she looked at me finally. She said four words to me before she fainted. Don't touch the stone.'"

"Stone?" Angel stared at Hunter. "Did your parents ever mention any kind of stone to you?"

"None that stick out, I mean, they were always talking about seeing this or doing that on their trips, but we were kids. We listened like kids would. 'Yeah, yeah, pops, that's great' and then put my headphones back on." Hunter scratched at his chin where a two-day growth of beard now sat. It made him look dangerous and scruffy, a combination that sent Angel's heart to thumping faster in her breast.

"Well, is there more?" she asked, reaching out to take the journal from him as he frowned down at it, only to get her hand smacked. "Hey!" she said, rubbing her fingers.

"If you wanna look too, you gotta come over here." He pushed his chair back and patted his knee.

"If I come over there, you aren't going to want to look at the journals," she chided him, at the same time as she pushed her own chair out and got up.

"I promise to be a good boy," he said, smiling up at her roguishly.

"If I believe that are you going to try to sell me a bridge too?" she asked him with an innocent smile, perching on his legs and feeling his arms come around her to haul her back against him.

"Nope, no bridges today, fresh out. I might have some swamp...I mean beautiful wooded land that I could sell you cheap," he said, nibbling on her neck and making her giggle. "Okay, beautiful, you read. I'm going to contemplate every word."

Angel rolled her eyes, feeling his hands come up under the sweater and the soft winter long underwear she was wearing to slide over her bare skin. "Oh and now you're just going to tell me your hands are cold and you're trying to ward off frost bite." She shivered as he traced a circle around the hard nub of her nipple over her bra.

"Can't hide a thing from you, can I?" he laughed. "Read to me, doc. Maybe something dad says can make me behave."

"I doubt anything anyone could say would make you behave," she snorted, though she picked up the journal, squirming a little on his lap as his talented fingers made her body respond.

"Not when I'm with you," he said, his lips feathering over the bare skin of her neck to send a hot pulse of warm air over her ear.

"I can't read when you do that," she hissed, moving forward on his lap. She sat the journal down on the table, scanning over the cramped words to find where Hunter had been reading only to jump when she felt his hands on her back, unclasping her bra. "Hunter!"

"What?" he asked innocently, smiling at her when she turned around to glare at him.

"Fine, don't behave. Don't take this seriously. I can ignore you." She turned around, not seeing the gleam that came to his eyes as he heard her words.

"That sounds like a challenge," he said, drawing her sweater up and over her head even as she protested.

"It wasn't, Hunter," she said giggling though she tried to sound stern.

"I can't pass up a challenge," he said, his eyes staring at the picture she made dressed in the soft thermal top that clung to her slender figure like a second skin.

"It wasn't a challenge," she repeated, holding up her hands to grab his.

"It sounded like one to me." He wrapped his arms around her waist, hearing her shriek as he lifted her easily, holding her back against his chest as he carried her over to the bed. Dropping down onto the soft blankets in front of the fire, she landed on top of him.

Hunter groaned as her soft ass pressed against his cock, straining at the zipper of his jeans.

"You idiot," Angel scolded, hearing that moan and mistaking it for pain. "You should know your ribs can't handle all the stress you've put on them." She rolled off of him, not noticing the way her breasts swayed with her bra unhooked.

But Hunter did. He moaned again, longing to get his hands on those unfettered beauties, but Angel wasn't cooperating. Instead she was unbuttoning his flannel shirt and pushing up his own thermal top to press gentle fingers against his healing ribs. "Does that hurt? Are you in pain?"

"Terrible pain, doc," he muttered, taking her hand in his and pushing it down to the bulge in his jeans. "It hurts," he whined, though he gasped as her hand molded the fabric of his jeans to his long length. "Fix it?"

"You ass," she said, laughing as she shook her head at him. "I thought you were hurt."

He grasped her shoulders in his big hands, yanking her so that she fell down across his chest, her lips close to his. "I do hurt. My cock hurts, it needs to be inside of you," he whispered, finding her lips with his.

She moaned under his lips, the sound muffled by his mouth, feeling him roll with her until she was on her back under him. His hands pulled at her top, letting her sit up enough to whip it off of her head, her bra tangling with it so that she was nude from the waist up. His eyes roamed over her, admiring every ivory colored curve, the pink tinged hue of her nipples, the soft mounds of her breasts. "You are incredible," he said, his voice full of awe as his hand stroked over her skin, feeling her warmth, the resilience of her flesh, the satiny feel of her against his calloused palm.

She arched into his hand, her heart racing with the need he so easily fired inside of her. Her nipples grew hard against his fingers, her hands rose to his shirt, pulling it off of his shoulders, fighting with him when he didn't want to let go of her long enough to take it off. She pulled off his thermal shirt too, admiring his sleek muscular form, the way the muscles moved in the light of the fire as he reached for her again.

Her breasts flattened against his chest, her hard nipples poking against him like twin brands of flame. His mouth devoured hers, lips rubbing and moving, tongue twining around hers. His breath came in harsh pants, his need for her as strong as if he hadn't had her in weeks.

He was rough, his hands yanking at the snap on her jeans, pulling them off and the thin thermal pants she wore under them until she wore nothing but a tiny scrap of red fabric barely big enough to hide the soft red curls under it.

She let him move her as he would, his hands grasping and hard on her skin, fueling her own desires until they burst into flames. She liked him this way, wild and slightly out of control, like a beast whose needs must be met to be tamed. Now, he knelt between her legs, staring at her, naked but for the red silk thong she wore. His eyes were hard, gray storms staring down at her, roaming over her body. His groans made her feel beautiful, even as his hands reached for her, dragging her off of the mattress until she was cradled against his body.

His jeans were rough against her skin, the zipper cold against the mound of her sex as he pressed against her. His hands were on her ass, holding her to him.

"Take off my jeans," he ordered against her mouth.

Angel reached between them, her hands shaking as she fumbled with buttons on his fly. One by one, they slowly opened until she could finally reach her hand in, feeling the soft material of his thermal pants, her hand slipping in the opening in the front, finding his cock. He was hot and hard, throbbing against her small fingers as she slid them around his girth, holding him in her warm palm.

"Oh God, yes, Angel," he growled, burying his face in her neck as her little fingers explored him with such exquisite pleasure.

"Take these off," she begged in a voice that didn't sound like her own. It was soft and breathless, sexy sounding, and so unlike her usual no nonsense demeanor.

"I can't," he moaned. "You'd have to take your hand away then," he said as his hips jerked, moving his cock against her soft hand.

"Please?" she whispered, kissing his cheek and then nibbling on his earlobe.

He lowered her back to the mattress, taking his hands off of her with a sigh.

His moan when she released him was heartfelt and he turned, quickly shedding the rest of his clothing. She was on her knees when he turned back and he looked at her, his eyebrow cocked in question.

"Lie down," she ordered him.

His smile was strained when he obeyed her, his body tense as he lay in the midst of the blankets before the snapping fire.

"What is going on in that devious little mind of yours?" he asked hoarsely, trying to relax but the need surging through him made it impossible.

"Devious?" she asked, her eyes wide and innocent looking. "I'm an Angel, Hunter. There's not a devious bone in my body."

His laugh was sharp and loud in the quiet of the room. "Now who has swamp land to sell?"

She lay next to him, her body barely touching him. Her hands went to his arms, trailing down to his hands. She took them in her own, lifting his arms above his head. "Keep those up there?"

"Why?" he said, casting an uncertain eye at her.

"Because I asked you too," she said, laughing.

"Okay but...mmm..." he moaned as her lips feathered across his, shutting him up. His hands went to her face and she stopped kissing him, laughing at the look in his eyes.

"No, you have to keep them above your head."

He crossed his arms under his head. "Better?"

"Yeah." She kissed him slowly, her tongue investigating his mouth, seeking his taste and the feel of his own tongue against hers. She took her time, changing the angle of the kiss, pulling away until her lips barely clung to his and his head rose from his arms to follow her, wanting more.

Instead, she moved down his body, her breasts sliding across his chest with devastating slowness, her lips finding the long muscle in his neck and tracing it down to his shoulder, biting gently upon it. Her fingertips kneaded the muscles of his chest, her nails lightly scoring across his nipples.

He groaned, a growling sound that ripped from his chest as she wove her magic over him. The muscles on his arms were rigid with the effort it took him not to grab her, to drag her under him and shove his cock into her in one thrust, to end this torture she was inflicting with such pleasurable ease.

"Baby, if it's your idea to...oh God, yes, right there...to drive me crazy, you're doing a fantastic job of it."

"Mmm, you taste so good," she moaned, looking up at him from her perch on his chest, her eyes jade flames under the thick fringe of her lashes. Her tongue lapped out, trailing over the hard plains of his chest and across his rippled abs. "You have such a fantastic body," she moaned, nipping at his skin.

His eyes watched her, feeling her moving over him, her hot mouth moving ever closer to where he most wanted to feel it. He hadn't asked her before, wanting her to want to use her mouth on him as much as he wanted her to. Would she?

Her fingers moved through the short, crinkly hair that surrounded his cock, slipped past the hard root of it before slipping lower, cupping the soft hair covered sack in her palm. He jerked and moaned as she squeezed him gently, rolling him in her hand with infinite care.

"Just don't tell me to turn my head and cough, doc, okay?" he groaned, trying to laugh as she destroyed his carefully built up will power until he thought he'd beg her to take him in her mouth.

He looked down and groaned, his eyes meeting hers, her mouth but mere inches from the red and swollen head of his cock. As he watched, she stuck out her tongue, sliding it along the back of his cock from just under the swollen head to the base, moving it back up again slowly before lapping across the top and tasting him for the first time.

He was salty and slightly bitter, a strange combination to her senses but one she decided she could handle quite well. She looked up at him, letting her uncertainty show for the first time since she'd taken control away from him.

"I've...never done this before, Hunter. Will you tell me if I do something wrong?"

"Just don't bite me, baby," he said, his hips actually rising as he tried to control his lusts.

"I'll try not to," she said drolly, snapping her teeth closed about an inch away from him.

"You're not making a good impression here," he warned her, making her laugh.

"Let me see if I can do better the second time." She slipped her mouth over the head of his cock, feeling him against her tongue.

Her mouth was hot, wet, and oh so welcome around him, so much so that he had to fight to keep from reaching down and taking her head in his hands, fucking her mouth until he came in her throat. Just the thought had his muscles in his arms straining, his hold on himself weakening. He felt her hand wrap around the base of his cock, her mouth sucking gently as she moved over him.

"Oh God, baby, yeah, just like that," he moaned, closing his eyes and reveling in the feel of her and the things she was doing. Her hair caressed his hips and stomach, a satiny touch that just drove him that much nearer to completion. His breath came faster, his hips moving under her.

Her mouth opened wider, taking more of him until she could feel him against the back of her throat. She tried to ignore her gag reflex, slowly moving him in and out of her mouth. He felt so good on her tongue, so different than what she had expected when she'd heard other girls discussing oral sex. He smelled like Hunter with a hint of musk that teased her senses.

Her thighs squeezed together, and she realized she was wet, that fucking him with her mouth the way she was had turned her on. With a moan, she slid her fingers under her thong and into her own sex, finding her clit with two fingers and then thrusting them deep inside of her. Another moan slipped from her mouth, the reverberations causing Hunter to curse, his body to grow rigid.

"I'm close, baby. I'm going to come," he hissed at her, not wanting her to have to take him if she didn't want to.

Instead of pulling away as he'd expected, she moaned again, redoubling her efforts, her tongue swirling and flicking around him as she pulled her head back before plunging it back down. His hands slipped from behind his head, coming down to her head, pushing the hair away from her face, his hand tangling into the long length of it as he watched her, wanting to see her take him, see her face when he came in her mouth.

He grunted, his head thrown back as the pleasure swamped him, spasms of bliss that sent his sperm boiling from inside of him. The first spurt hit the back of her throat and she coughed, swallowing loudly trying to keep up with the massive amount of his ejaculate.

Some seeped from between her lips, falling back onto him, mixed with her saliva. She slurped around him, finally letting go of him and licking her lips, her breathing erratic, her hand still busy between her own slender thighs.

He tried to pull her up against him, but she fought him, falling to her back, her thighs spread. "Please, Hunter," she almost whined to him, her eyes wide as she stared up at him. "Please make me come."

His smile was wide, he turned toward her, his mouth swooping down to find the tip of her breast, suckling the tender bud inside, feeding upon her in a way he knew would feel good to her. His hand moved hers aside, ripping that fragile piece of red silk from off of her body and taking over, trailing his fingers through the wetness that seemed to pour from her. He thrust two digits inside of her, his thumb circling her clit, hearing her mewling cries above his head as she dug her fingers into his back, arching and writhing under him in her need.

"Oh God, oh God, yes," she cried, her head tossing on the mattress, her hair strewn about wildly. "Your mouth, Hunter," she cried. "Use your mouth on me, please," she begged him shamelessly.

12