Captive Angel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too bad he was such a dick.

"No, more like nightmares. Have you heard any more from Aaron?" she asked him.

She'd been asking him the same question everyday for a week, ever since Aaron had called the first time.

Brandon sighed and stared down into Shanna's beautiful face. He found it hard to believe that she and Hunter were related, for she was feminine down to her tiny feet. She had long dark hair, black as the night and thick as sin that she wore in a ponytail down her back where it reached her waist. Her eyes were a clear gold, a color that never failed to make him look again and again. Her face was tiny, heart shaped, with delicate cheekbones and finely arched black brows.

He felt that same tug of lust that he always felt when he was around her and he had to fight the urge to reach out and free her hair, running his hands through the thick strands and losing himself in its sweet scent. Maybe that was why he treated her as if she had the plague. He was too attracted to her. himself.

"No, your brother was on his way to my cabin to search for anything that might explain why this Sebastian guy had kidnapped him." He glanced down at her lips and almost groaned for she picked that moment to let her small pink tongue slip between them, moistening her soft flesh before disappearing into the dark recesses of her mouth. It was almost more than he could take and he had to clench his fists to keep from reaching out for her. He couldn't do that, she was his best friend's little sister and a married woman at that, no matter how much trouble her husband was.

"Well, you don't need to bite my head off," she groused, falling into step beside him.

She had to take two steps for every one of his but she'd bite off her tongue before she complained.

"You ask me the same question everyday. I'll tell you if he calls, but until that time..." he left the words trail off as they turned the corner and he felt the gun that suddenly was pressing against his side.

"Keep walking unless you'd like to see how big a hole my little gun here can put in you." The voice was harsh; the man behind it is wearing a hooded sweatshirt and dark glasses that covered quite a bit of his face. The bottom half of his face was obscured by a beard that Brandon was pretty sure was fake. It was just a trifle off colored.

Shanna grabbed Brandon's arm, glancing back at the man who came up behind her, a gun pressed against her as well.

"W...what do you want?" she stuttered, unable to keep silent. "If my husband paid you to take me..." She gave a startled shriek as she was pushed into a nearby alley and then a hand was planted across her mouth, pushing her against the brick wall.

"Hey!" Brandon said, starting forward. A sudden shooting pain raced through his head and he fell to his knees, his eyes meeting the shocked gold of Shanna's before he was hit one more time, falling to the ground, unconscious.

12