Captive Angel Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scent of wood smoke and the murmur of Angel's voice in the dark behind him reminded him. His cabin in Wyoming, he was with Angel and Hunter.

He lay there, shivering but not from the cold. His mind replayed the dream, trying to make sense of it all. He had never thought of Shanna as a desirable woman, always seeing her as Hunt's little sister and not really as an entity of her own. But damn, dressed as she had been with her hair around her and those moves, she was enough to send his body up in flames.

He quickly shook off that thought. "She's Hunt's sister," he whispered softly enough that he could barely hear it. "And she's a married woman."

The rest of the dream he could understand, his fear for her safety creating a dream world of danger around her, the shadowed pistol at the end would be his uncertainty of her fate. But why had he dressed her like he had? Why had she tried to seduce him? And best of all, why had he wanted to be seduced?

"Brandon, dude," he whispered,. "You need to get laid, man." He sighed, relaxing back against the couch. Closing his eyes, he tried to go back to sleep, but it was a long time coming.

* * * *

Angel woke to hard hands stroking her stomach, one slipping down lower and unbuttoning her jeans. She barely stifled the moan that wanted to burst from between her parted lips as that sneaky hand slid inside her jeans, finding the soft flesh between her thighs with ease and pushing into her wet slit.

"What are you doing?" she hissed.

"You can't tell?" Hunt's soft voice rumbled into her ear.

Oh, God, his hand was so skilled, even trapped in layers of material like it was he was managing to make her heart race and her body tingle with need.

"Brandon..." she warned.

"My name's not Brandon, baby, try again," he whispered, laughing at her.

"You know what I mean," she argued, her hips moving with a will of their own against his talented fingers. "He's right over there."

"I know where he is," he shifted her easily so that she was laying on her back looking up at him. "Why, did you want me to invite him over?"

"What? You're kidding me, right?" Angel was shocked at his words until she saw the twinkle in his eyes that told he was teasing her. Two could play this game. "Well," she murmured softly, looking up at him from under her eyelashes. "He is handsome."

She did moan when he tore his hand out of her pants, grabbing hold of her shoulders and putting his face down close to hers. His eyes were hot, stormy gray, and his tone was clipped as he shook her slightly. "I don't share, Angel. Ever. You're mine and that's final."

Angel felt a thrill shoot through her at the possessiveness of his tone but the heat of his mouth eclipsed it as it found hers. He kissed her hard, as if he was trying to prove to her who she belonged to, his lips parting hers, his tongue demanding entrance to her mouth. His hands moved to her waist, no longer playful, stripping her from her jeans, yanking her panties off of her.

She moaned as he settled between her legs, the hard bulge of his jeans rubbing roughly against her soft flesh. Then his hand was there, ripping open buttons, shoving his pants out of the way until his cock was freed.

He rubbed it against her wetness, coating the tip with her natural lubrication before pushing inside of her. He barely gave her a chance to get used to his invasion and the size of his cock before he started fucking her. Long slow strokes shook her body, his hands moving over her finding every sensitive area using the knowledge he'd gained of her body in their days of being in the cabin. His lips found hers, stifling the moans and whimpers that she couldn't hold back.

"Tell me you're mine," he ordered her roughly, whispering the words against her lips. He shook her, his hands on his arms. "Tell me."

"I...I'm yours," she managed to whisper.

He groaned, his body jerking as if her acknowledgement of the feelings between them had been a physical caress. "Tell me you love me," he whispered, his hands gentling on her body, his cock slowing but the intensity of his thrusts never stopping.

"I...do," she finally admitted, both to herself and to him, a tear slowly traveling down her cheek. "I love you, Hunter."

He caught the tear with the tips of his fingers, bringing the salty moisture to his lips. Then he kissed her, sharing the taste of her tear with her, moaning his own passion into her mouth. He rolled, pulling the covers over them as she straddled his body, holding her down against his chest, his hips still moving, lifting and thrusting between her spread thighs.

She ground down against him, doing her best to stifle the sounds of joy that wanted to burst from inside of her, wishing Brandon a thousand miles away so that she would be able to love her man the way she wished to.

Instead, she put her mouth close to his ears, whispering to her love, telling him how wonderful he felt, how hard his cock was, how deep he was inside of her. She tortured him with erotic thoughts until he was almost mindless with lust and love beneath her, holding her hips against him, his cock sawing in and out of her in an ever-increasing rhythm.

"I...I'm gonna come, baby," she hissed, her teeth clench, her back arching as she tried to get closer to him. A scream of ecstasy wanted to burst from her lips as the pleasure burst inside of her and she clamped her teeth down on his neck, biting hard enough to bruise.

He growled, the noise sounding so loud in the quiet of the cabin and she felt his big body jerk, his cock spewing his seed inside of her as his arms wrapped her tightly against him.

Bright white lights sparked behind her closed eyes, waves of heat and prickling tingles of pleasure flowed over her skin. A shiver took her, seeming to send its tickling fingers into her brain and making her shudder in joy. She sighed, moving over him slowly, delaying the end of her orgasm by rubbing against him and feeling his cock jerk inside of her.

"Remind me to make you jealous more often," she whispered, her voice ending in a shiver of reaction.

"Remind me to check your teeth in the morning for fangs," he teased her.

She sat up, checking out her work in the light of the fire. He had a nice bruise upon his neck. "Wow, my first hickey. I'm so proud," she leaned down, kissing the welted skin. "I didn't hurt the big bad man, did I?"

He growled against her own neck, his teeth nipping at her skin and almost making her yelp before she slapped her hand over her mouth. He smiled up at her but then grew serious. "Did you mean it?"

"Did I mean what?" she hedged.

"You know what," he said, his eyes narrowing. "Do you love me?"

Angel stared down into his beloved face, seeing the hope and fear mixed in the gray of his eyes. He seemed to be almost afraid of her answer and it gave her the strength she needed to take the final step. "Yes, I love you Hunter," she whispered.

"Good," came a voice out of the darkness. Brandon rolled over on the couch again, slamming his hand down in his pillow and trying to ignore the erection he'd gotten from listening to the moans and whimpers coming from behind him. "Now that that is out of the way, do you think we could possibly get back to sleep?"

12