Captive Angel Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," Hunter hissed. They had drawings of both he and Angel and the talking head on the television kept talking, but Hunter blocked her out. "This is going to make the next few weeks a little more difficult."

Brandon checked the load on his off duty pistol and slipped it into the small holster that he tucked into the back of his jeans. Pulling a shirt on over the top, he left it untucked and then threw on his leather jacket over that. "Come on, let's go get some dinner."

* * * *

Angel woke to hard, calloused palms softly stroking her back and masculine lips slowly nibbling on the nape of her neck. She shivered, smiling. "Mmm Hunter, I'll give you two weeks to stop that."

He laughed, scooting closer to her in the bed so that she could feel the heat of his naked body against her. "I missed you tonight, baby," he whispered, his lips nipping at the softness of her earlobe. "Are you hungry? I brought you some dinner."

She rolled over so that she lay in his arms, him looking down at her. "Food?"

"Yep, and none of it came out of a can." He chuckled as he saw the look of greed in her eyes. "You must be feeling better."

"Fantastic," she sighed, arching her back and letting the tips of her breasts brush against his hard chest. Her robe had come open in her sleep, tangled now around her arms, exposing the entire front of her body to his greedy eyes. "But then again," she purred, "you don't feel so bad yourself." Her hands stroked over his chest, her nails flicking down and over his skin, finding the hard little points of his nipples and titillating them.

He growled at her play, leaning down and burying his head in her neck, using his teeth against the thin skin there. "If you don't stop that, your food is going to be long cold before I let you eat it."

"You wouldn't want me to burn my tongue, would you?" she asked him, her green eyes heavily lidded like a cat lying in the sunshine. She brought up her leg, her slender smooth thigh stroking over the hair roughened skin of his.

"No," he moaned as she rubbed against his cock. "We couldn't let that happen." His mouth dipped down and he captured her lips.

He tasted like coffee and peppermint, a combination she found infinitely sexy. Drawing him closer, she opened her thighs, letting him rest against the cradle of her hips. "I missed you," she moaned, feeling his cock slide along her wet slit, the head pushing between her swollen lips, rubbing against her clit.

He moved his hips, not trying to penetrate, just enjoying the heated wet feeling of her flesh. A rush of sleek, sweet fluid greeted his caresses soaking him with her eagerness to feel him deep inside of her. With a small groan, he pushed inside slowly, every taut inch of her flesh caressing his cock, snuggling it deeply inside the softness of her until he could go no further.

Angel wrapped her legs around his waist, capturing him in their silken embrace. "You feel so good," she moaned, her head tipping back into the pillow as she tried to arch against him, wanting more, wanting him to move against her, to fuck her until she came.

Hunter's breath came quickly, his body fighting his restraint, wanting to plunge and plunder, to ravage the slender beauty that lay so provocatively under him until he came apart in her arms. But a bigger part of him wanted to hear her cry out his name, to feel her as she writhed under him, to know he was responsible for her pleasure. He wanted to be the only man in her arms, the only man she saw, the only man period.

He moved his hips slowly, tenderly. Her body shivered under his, her eyes opened and staring up into his. She was so incredibly beautiful, her lips parted, the pink tip of her tongue coming out to moisten, to tease his senses with the sight of it. Her eyes seemed almost to glow even as her cheeks grew rosy and flushed. He kissed her nose, her cheek, whispered his love for her in her ear. "I love you, Angel," he breathed, hearing her gasp as emotions flared between them.

Angel felt her heart fill to bursting with emotion even as her loins flamed with need. Hunter was making love to her with skill and finesse, tantalizing strokes of his hand, and heated kisses. He slowed his thrusts even more, capturing her face between his hands, his lips rubbing with gentle passion, his tongue gliding between her teeth to tease.

Soon it became too little, and she grasped his hips in her hands, her nails digging in to urge his pace. He started to slam into her, loving the mewling whimpers she gave as her body strove to capture his, to use his to drive it to ecstasy.

Friction built, red hot strokes of passion that seemed to find the very depths of her being, grinding against her and in her until she was little more than a mass of seething, writhing sensations. Her hands grasped at him as the only stable thing in a world rocked by pleasure. She arched and cried out, feeling the shuddering start, the heat moving over her in unstoppable waves. Her head fell backwards into the pillow and she felt his lips at her throat, heard his own groan and then growl as he followed her into bliss, his big body hunching against hers.

Angel stroked her hands down his long nude back, feeling the dampness of his sweat against her fingertips. She sighed happily for no matter the circumstances, he made everything they went through worth it.

"Long sigh, are you okay baby?" he asked, lifting his head from the pillow next to her head and looking down into her eyes.

She moved under his body, smiling up at him. "After that, yeah, I'm ducky."

"Ducky is good?"

"Ducky is very good, Hunter."

He kissed her softly before lifting his head again. "Good, because we need to talk."

"Uh-oh," she sighed. "Don't you know those are the four worst words you can say to a person?"

He laughed, rolling off of her and on to his side, facing her. "Deal with it," he chuckled.

"Do I get to eat before we have our talk?"

"Do you want to eat before hand?"

Angel looked into his eyes, seeing the seriousness behind the stormy gray. Her stomach clenched and she wondered what he had to say. There was no way she'd be able to choke anything down until she knew what he was thinking about. "No," she said finally, pushing a couple of the chunky motel pillows against the small headboard and scooting to rest against them. "Go ahead and talk."

Hunter took a deep breath, his stomach in knots. He had to do this right. "When I woke up and saw you arguing with Sebastian that very first day, I really thought you were an angel. I thought that you'd come to wrest my soul away from the devil that day. Instead, you brought back my soul and gave me hope and a reason to continue to fight. You've been brave and self sacrificing, you tended me and healed both my body and my spirit, Angel. I love you." He picked up her hand, holding it in his own as he brought out his other hand.

In it, resting against his palm and glittering madly, was a beautiful diamond solitaire. Will you marry me?"


12