Captive Angel Ch. 13

Story Info
Angel and Hunter.
6.5k words
4.75
4.5k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed creaked with rustic charm making Angel giggle.

"Everyone's going to hear us," she whispered loudly, staring over her shoulder at Hunter whose hard body was pounding into hers. "They're going to know what we're doing."

"And be all kinds of jealous," Hunter said, his hands gripping her hips, holding her wiggling body still for his possession. He slapped one large hand down on one creamy ass cheek just hard enough to sting, laughing as she yelped. "Hold still, love."

This was their third position of the night, starting when Angel woke him with his cock in her mouth. The feeling of that wet, hot suction sucking him inside had him growling in pleasure, his hands going to her head to steady her movements, drawing her to him even tighter.

He'd taken the torturous play for as long as he could, knowing she was becoming excited by her whimpers that escaped around his hard shaft.

Then he'd yanked her towards him, his mouth finding hers, holding her by the waist and pushing his cock into her tight pussy, groaning with her as he filled her.

Hunter had helped her sit up, drawing her down further on his hard shaft, filling his hands with the heavy mounds of her breasts. He teased her nipples, kneaded her firm flesh, all the while watching with heavy lidded eyes as she rode his loins.

She was so beautiful like that; her red hair cascading around her firm, pale skin, head tossed back, her lips parted. Her eyes were green gems that sparkled with the joy of making love with him, of seeing his own pleasure reflected back to her. He couldn't believe she was his, didn't dare hope that things would be all right in the end, which added a dimension of desperate longing to their lovemaking to make each stroke of his cock all that more intense.

He rolled with her, pushing her to her back, his body slipping down over hers. He pulled from her body, leaving her aching and unfulfilled, her hands grasping at him to try to force him back. "Not yet, baby," he growled, coming to his knees between her parted thighs.

"What are you doing?" she groaned, reaching for him.

He licked his lips. "I missed dessert," he said, winking at her.

His head dipped, his lips finding just the edge of her slit, his tongue sneaking through the fine spattering of curls and into the wet heat of her sex. He heard her groan again, felt her hips jerk as he swiped his tongue through that heat, tasting the sweet muskiness of her essence.

His tongue parted the sleek, wet folds inside, tracing over them, pulling her thin inner lips into his mouth and sucking on them gently. He teased her with soft flicks of his tongue, tiny nips from his strong, white teeth until she was a writhing mass beneath him.

Her clit stood proud, the tiny button as hard as his cock, eager for the lashing of his tongue. He gave her what she wanted, suckling that tiny bud into his mouth.

Angel cried out, his name wrung from her lips as he wrung tore infinite tides of pleasure from her body with his talented mouth. He used his fingers, pushing deep inside of her, feeling the quiver of those soft supple muscles around him. Hunter loved that she was so responsive, that her body seemed to craved his like he hungered after her.

He loved the small sound she made, the gasp and then groan that came from her as her orgasm took her. He loved the sweet smell of her pussy, the soft curls that covered her mons, red curls that matched the hair on her head.

He loved the sight of her breasts, how they quivered and jiggled when he was inside of her, thrusting into her, how her nipples would tighten until they were twin peaks, how her back arched when he drew one deep in his mouth, laving the tender tip with his tongue until she would cry out his name.

He loved her.

He felt her body buck under his restraining hands, felt the quiver of the tender flesh of her sex an instant before her juices flooded from her body.

He lapped at them, exploring every fold and dip, until she begged him to stop.

Then he rose up over her, taking her body once more, slowly, kissing her and letting her taste herself upon his lips. He pushed into her, loving her slowly as if he had all the time in the world, long thrusts that took her from the edge of contentment and sent her body soaring towards pleasure once more.

Only when her nails dug into his back did he speed up his strokes, finally pulling from her and drawing her to her knees, taking her from behind. His possession was quick, his cock eager for the heat of her body, the sweetness of her velvety channel.

She squirmed more, pushing back on his cock. "You feel so wonderful, Hunter," she moaned, rubbing against him.

His hand went to her shoulder, his body bent over hers. He thrust inside of her, her heat and wetness drawing him in. With his other hand, he stroked down her back, his fingers slipping between the sweet cheeks of her ass, rubbing over the puckered rosette and making her squeak even as she rose against his finger.

"You're so beautiful, baby," he groaned, seeing her head turn to look at him from over her shoulder. It was a smoldering look, one filled with both lust and love. "I love you," he moaned, feeling her body tighten again, knowing that her convulsions around his cock would be too much to withstand.

He didn't try, instead throwing back his head, his teeth gritting together to hold back the shout that wanted to erupt as his cock jerked inside of her, his seed filling her, bathing the inside of her slick channel with heat. She ground against him, wringing every last bit of sensation from him until he couldn't breath and didn't care if he did again as long as he could stay here with her.

Angel collapsed onto the four-poster bed, her body stunned by what he'd done to her, the pleasure that had wracked her system, overloading her body until she could do nothing but feel. She felt his chest against her back, his body pressing her into the soft mattress, surrounding her with him.

"I wish we could stay here forever," she panted, turning her head and finding his mouth with hers.

He kissed her slowly, lifting himself up so that she could turn over under him, her arms coming around his big body, holding him, stroking over his skin. He broke the kiss, rolling to his side, his hand sliding down from her throat and over her breasts to rest against her slim stomach.

Angel's heart leapt into her throat and she couldn't help but steal a glance at him from under her lashes. He was looking at her stomach, at his hand lying there, where their baby grew. Did he know?

His face was pensive, his eyes on the sweet contrast of his darker skin against the soft expanse of her stomach. "Angel," he began, his voice serious. "I need to ask something of you."

"What?" she whispered, her mouth dry. Would she tell him the truth knowing it would keep her from going with them tomorrow?

He hesitated, long tense seconds, making her squirm inside. "Stay out of the cave tomorrow, Angel." He looked up and into her eyes, his hand rising to her cheek. "Stay at the campgrounds and let me handle this. I need to know you're safe."

Relief made her weak and she hid the exhale of relief with a long sigh.

"Hunter, we already discussed this today. You know it's going to take two of us to get to that cave and Brandon can't do it."

"Something could happen to you," he whispered, letting his forehead drop gently to hers and closing his eyes, breathing in her scent as if he could capture her inside him where she'd be safe. "I've searched for you for so long, baby, I couldn't handle it if something happened to you. Not now. Not when we finally have a chance for happiness."

"And I can't let you go into that cave alone, Hunter." Her voice was as soft as his, shaking for no one had ever made her feel as loved and needed as he did. No man had ever loved her this way, with his whole heart, caring more about her than he did for his safety. It was a heady feeling and one that she could never take for granted. "I think we've reached an impasse, honey. I have an idea for a compromise if you're interested."

"Compromise is good," he said, his fingers playing in the curly fire of her hair.

"Let's wait until we see what we are up against before we make any decisions. Who knows, maybe when we get there, the mine will be wide open and Brandon won't have any problems going with you." Even as she spoke, she knew she was just wishing. If the mine had been in that good of shape, someone else would have found the treasure by now.

Hunter reached over and drew her into his arms, pushing her head down to his chest and stroking his big hands over her. "We'll wait and see," he said."

* * * *

Angel kicked at the rock at her feet. Her heavy boots, a recent purchase, kept her from bruising her toes as she stared at the thin crack of black that was in front of her. So much for wide open, she thought, kicking at the rock again.

"I'm going," she said before Hunter could say a thing. "You aren't going in there alone."

"Angel," he began, his tone warning her she wouldn't like what he had to say.

"No," she interrupted, unwilling to let him even try to argue with her about this. "I'm going. Let's get the gear together and then we can try to at least see some of it before it gets dark."

"She's right, Hunt. I'd give anything if I could go with you, but just the thought has me nauseous. I'd never make it without running out of there screaming like a girl. No offense, Angel." Brandon ducked his head, hating himself at that moment.

"None taken, Brandon." She touched his arm, smiling at him.

"God dammit!" Hunter railed, slamming his open hand on the rock that formed the entrance to the mine, the rock that had shifted over time until it covered the opening, blocking all but the small crack they were looking at now.

He turned and found Angel beside him holding up one of the helmets they'd bought. It was yellow, designed for protecting against low hanging rocks and cave-ins and covered with a utility light. She was already wearing hers, and had shrugged off the bigger pack and now had on the smaller one he'd gotten for her. A coil of rope lie at her feet as well as a small pick and hand shovel that he would carry in his pack.

They had water and protein bars in their packs as well as extra clothes, extra batteries for the lights, small flashlights and a box of candles and a lighter.

Inside each helmet, they carried two garbage bags each, for protection against wetness and in case they needed another layer if it got too cold in the cave.

He took the helmet, fitting it to his head and strapping the chinstrap. "I don't like this," he growled, frustrated and hating it. "I don't want you going in there."

"I'd like to have you around to celebrate our fiftieth wedding anniversary, so shut up and let's find this damn stone. Then we can get married and start working on becoming an old married couple." She reached up, kissing him quickly before handing him his pack. She put the pick and the shovel in their carrying straps, making sure that they were secured before handing him the package of waterproof markers they'd bought.

"Two hours, max, guys," Brandon said, checking his watch. "No longer than that otherwise I'm going for help, got me?"

"Yes dad," Hunter said, shifting his pack until it sat securely and easily on his back. He lifted the rope, draping it across his chest. "Shall we check the lights?"

Angel angled her head away from him, turning on her light. He did the same.

"They work. You two be careful. I don't need any more guilt than what I got now, okay?" Brandon's disgust with himself was evident in his tone.

Angel went to him, kissing him lightly on the cheek. "Just have dinner ready by the time we get back to the campsite, okay honey?" she teased him.

His eyes narrowed and she skipped lightly away from him, laughing when he paled as he saw her near the opening of the cave. "Not fair," he growled.

"Just remember, you have to come out sometime."

She flashed him a jaunty smile and then slipped through the crack, taking her first step into the darkness of the cave.

Hunter was with her in seconds, his light flashing along the dull gray walls of the cave. There was a rustling sound off to the side, and Angel turned her head, spotlighting a huge rat that squeaked at the intrusion of human in his home and ran off down the shaft.

"Ugh," she hissed. "I hate rats."

"How do you feel about bats?" he asked, his head tipped back.

"Not much better," she said, refusing to take the bait and look up.

She started off in front of him, going slowly for he stopped every few feet and drew an arrow pointing in the direction they were going. The shaft grew wider, and they walked next to each other, careful not to look each other in the face. That would shine their cave lights in the other's eyes and blind them momentarily. It had been one thing the guy at the sport supply place had told them about.

He'd been a huge find, telling them exactly what they might need, making sure they had the right clothing to keep them warm in the cave, and the right supplies to keep them hydrated and energized. If he worked on commission, he made enough through them to take a couple of days off.

They came to a junction, two shafts leading off in two different directions from the main shaft they were in.

"Which way?" Angel asked, her eyes darting back and forth between the two shafts.

"I'm not sure," Hunter said, glancing around the cave as if searching for a clue. "What did the journal say...wait." He went to the wall of the shaft, his hand brushing over a spot about shoulder height to him. "Look at this, Angel."

She went to his side, staring at the faint line on the wall where he was pointing. It was an arrow, like the ones they were leaving behind, but under it, so faint she had to squint to make it out, were the entwined initials, D and H.

"Donovan Hunter," she said slowly. "Your dad drew that arrow?"

"Yep and gave us the way to go," he grinned. "Ladies first?"

They followed the arrows made by Donovan Hunter all those years ago,

Hunter drawing his own arrows above his father's. "Just to be safe," he said.

The passage narrowed, then the ceiling lowered and they knew they were out of the main shaft of the mine, for the rock was rougher, no longer smooth from digging and drilling. But the arrows kept showing up and they kept pushing forward.

Soon Hunter was stooped over, his shoulders brushing the sides of the shaft. "Whew, I think I can understand Brandon's claustrophobia now," he said, running his hand over his face and leaving a long streak of dirt.

"Are you okay?" Angel said, glancing back at him. Turning around was doable but would have taken a feat of gymnastics she wasn't willing to perform unless she had to.

"Yeah, but I can see I'm going to be dreaming of this place. I can't believe my parents would come to places like this voluntarily."

"It's good exercise," Angel said, moving forward again after brushing off the wall where she'd discovered another arrow.

"Give me a set of weights and a track to run on and I'll be happy." Hunter glanced up, marking the shaft and then dropped to his knees. The ceiling sloped down again until the had no choice but to take off their packs and push them ahead of them, moving through the tunnel on their bellies.

"God! How did dad do it?" He pushed forward with his toes, following Angel's feet. "This is nuts, Angel. I'd say we should go back but ..." He looked around the tiny shaft. "There's no where to turn around."

"So we go forward," Angel's voice came back to him, sounding far away and echoing in the small tunnel. "Here's another arrow, Hunt. You dad and mom came this way. If they can do it..."

"We can do it," he agreed, pushing forward again, only stopping to mark the arrow.

"Whoa!" Angel shouted suddenly and he reached over his pack, grabbing onto her ankle. "I found the end of the tunnel, baby." Her voice was excited and she moved her feet, rolling over in the tunnel. "The floor isn't that far down, I think I can make it."

Hunter wanted to argue but there was no way for him to do so when she was in front of him and he couldn't stop her from doing what she was already doing. He watched as her feet moved forward and he followed behind as best he could, watching as she climbed down from where the tunnel let out into a main shaft of the cave about eight foot up.

"This place is huge," she said from below him when she gained her feet. "It has to be the big cavern your father spoke of."

"Remember the holes, Angel," he called to her, forcing his shoulders through the tunnel opening. He broke through with a grunt, turning himself by using the rocks above his head to grab a hold of and finally making it down to stand next to her.

"Another arrow," she said excitedly, brushing off the cave wall.

Hunter moved next to her, opening the cap on the marker and making his own mark, starting under the tunnel opening and drawing down then veering the mark off towards the same direction his father's had gone. When he replaced the cap, he looked up and saw Angel, bent over further down, staring at something in the wall of the cave.

"Whatcha looking at?" he asked, squatting next to her.

"Aww, this is so romantic," she said, pointing to the heart that his father had drawn on the cave wall. There was a DH and a JH inside.

"Donovan and Jessie Hunter," he said quietly, his hand reaching out to touch the heart, a pang twisting at his heart. "I've kept so busy since they died, raising Shanna and then trying to make something of myself, I sometimes forget how much I miss them."

"They'd be proud of you, Hunter. Not just of your successes but of the type of man you became." She leaned against him, feeling his arm come around her.

"They'd like you, too, Angel. Anyone who could keep me in line for more than five minutes was a Godsend to them." He kissed her cheek, then her lips, letting his tongue play with hers for a long lazy moment.

"Too bad Daddy Brandon gave us a time limit," she murmured when he raised his head, her hand slipping down the front of his chest and over the bulge in the front of his jeans, squeezing it gently before releasing it.

"Cave fucking? Think we could start a new trend?" he asked, grabbing her hand and putting it back where it had been.

She laughed, kissing him quickly then skipping out of his reach. "Time limit, baby. You're going to have to wait until tonight." She laughed harder when she saw the look of disappointment on his face. "Besides, it's kind of cold down here."

"Spoil sport," he said, getting up and brushing his hands off on his jeans. "Come on, sweet thang, let's go find us a big rock."

Angel found the crack first, slipping inside. It was a tight fit for her and she knew Hunter would have a problem with it. Halfway in, just as she was about to give it up as being the wrong crack, she found an arrow.

"This is it!" she called back to Hunter, seeing his light shining inside the crack as he watched her slide sideways through it.

"Okay, come on back now. Let me go first, Angel," he called to her, motioning her to come back. "Remember what happened to my mom."

"I'm almost through," she called back. "I'll wait for you on this side." Angel waved her hand back at him, too excited about the treasure hunting to think about any kind of danger.

"Angel!" Hunter shouted, hearing the sound echo over and over in the blackness of the cavern. He squeezed his big body into the crack, cursing his size fluently as he went. Being big might be great for working carpentry but it sucked for trying to fit into small cracks many feet underground.

Angel's eyes were wide as she made her way through the other side of the crack, her light playing endlessly, back and forth over the piles of treasure that littered the floor of the small subterranean room. She stepped forward carefully, picking her way around the mounds of golden statues and coins, jewels and jewelry, all covered with a fine white powder that had to be dust from the cave.

12