Captives in Colombia Ch. 03

Story Info
Dmitri forces some lesbian action.
3.3k words
4.28
96.2k
24
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This chapter is told from alternating points of view in first-person.]

Gabriella:

I watch with growing fear as the one who calls himself Dmitri approaches me. A foldout table next to me is covered in all kinds of horrible devices for torture. I feel my heart chill before he grabs a riding crop and slowly rubs the end of it against my clit. His other hand cradles my chin, forcing me to meet his stare.

Dmitri:

"Will you tell me what I want to know little slave? I do hope you don't make things too easy. Hahaha."

Trisha:

Dmitri turns his attention from Gabriella to me. "Oh god, please don't do this! We'll cooperate!" He motions at the nearest guard. He procures a rubberized covering which he thankfully puts over the tip of the iron rod between my legs. Now he turns back to Gabriella and I'm wondering what he's up to...but I know it can't be good.

Dmitri:

"You see, little slave, I can't be sure that you will spill your guts unless you are properly motivated. I know that you will not give up your secrets easily, so I fear that you will simply make something up if I make things too easy for you. I think it is better if we do this the hard way."

Gabriella:

I squirm as the tall naked Russian fists his hand in my hair. Dmitri says to me, "Come here and lick your friend's pussy. Perhaps if you make her cum, then she will be better lubricated once I force her delicate cunt down that cruel shaft of iron." I plead, "Oh please no, sir!", but already I find myself forced to kneel in front of poor Trisha. Dmitri thrusts my face against her pouting pussy lips. I'm forced to tentatively lick. Then, as the riding crop smashes hard against my ass cheeks, I put my startled tongue into action, licking and sucking Trisha's delicate clitoris.

Trisha:

I'm trying to ignore the awful sensations pulsing from my core. My wretched body is betraying me, responding to Gabriella's furious licks and sucks. As she gently teases my clit between her teeth I can only moan. I feel the warmth emanating between my legs. My cheeks burn with shame even as Dmitri positions himself behind poor Gabriella.

Dmitri:

"Keep licking, slave! Make her cum! Your pitiful progress demands a punishment. A hard cock in your pussy seems only proper. Hike up that sexy little ass and get ready to feel a hard, Russian cock in that tight American cunt. Then I will ask for answers!"

Gabriella:

I can only groan at the fullness...the awful rape of my pussy, and not for the first time. But this time seems somehow more intimate. As his cock spears me from behind I gasp, but as his hand slides against the nape of my neck, his frightening words urge me to slurp more furiously against Trisha's sex.

Gabriella:

Dmitri grunts, "Better make this bitch cum in the next two minutes or I'll let YOU ride The Iron Spike." So that horror has a nickname name? My whole body shivers, and not just from the cold of the underground room. Yet part of me is glad for the warm cock and the warmth of his body enveloping me. As his penis impales me from behind and his hot breath tickles my ear, the primal femininity seems to pulsate inside me. It's sick and yet I can't deny it. Dmitri's cock fills me up and it feels good.

"Oh please Master! We'll tell you everything!" I sputter between slurps. I can feel Trisha's responses heightening. Her crotch is practically bucking me hard in the face. Her telltale early juices are spilling down my chin. The female musk of my friend is pungent, filling my nostrils.

Dmitri:

"Make her cum you dumb whore! Hurry up!" I look down, enjoying the view of the brunette captive's pussy wide and wet for me as I pull out my cock only to slam it in deeply, to the hilt. I feel our bodies joining, that rapturous purity that only a proper rape can exemplify, and my hands wrap around to squeeze those voluptuous breasts.

Trisha:

I can't hold out much longer! Despite the shame burning red on my cheeks for all to see, I feel so wet and horny. Gabriella's tongue batters against my clit. Even her awful ordeal with that cock embedded deeply in her pussy doesn't faze me. It's as if her predicament is occurring in another world. Only the incredible sensations rippling through my core seem to have any meaning!

Gabriella:

I groan and squirm as Dmitri's cock punctures my pussy, striving for my cervix. He's so fucking huge. Oh FUCK. He's giving my pussy all I can handle, but somehow I have to stifle my moans. I have to suppress my crooning long enough to lick Trisha's sensitive clit even as I thrust my ass backward to meet Dmitri's angry thrusts.

Dmitri:

"Ooohh yes, bitch. You are a fast learner! This is good. Maybe you will survive the night! Impale that sweet pussy on your rapist's cock! That is the only way you will make yourself useful and LIVE."

Gabriella:

His words make me want to pass out in terror, to banish the whole experience like it's just some nightmare. But as his cock rams mercilessly into my pussy I know it's not. As my tongue slurps on Trisha's clit, finally wringing from her the perfect orgasm, I know this is no dream.

Trisha:

Finally Gabriella's tongue makes me cum! Oh god, I'm cumming! Noooo....

Gabriella:

Trisha's juices spill down my face, falling in streams that I try to lick up, but the excess runs down even onto my breasts. I didn't know Trisha could be such a gusher. Ohhhh....Mmmm...I have to admit, even as my face turns red...she tastes exquisite.

Dmitri:

As I watch my blonde American captive gush her orgasm into the brunette captive's mouth, a sense of satisfaction overwhelms me. It makes me cum hard in the brunette slut. I hold my cock deep inside her, my hand cupping her pubic muff as I deposit my sperm. Her sudden gasp of surprise tells me she can feel me despoiling her intimate core. I pull out, cum still dripping from the tip of my cock.

"This was just the appetizer, you dumb sluts. Now we have fun games to play!"

Gabriella:

I quail as Dmitri orders three of his guards to strip. They do so and all of their cocks are nearly as big and magnificent as their leader's.

Dmitri:

"Bring over the shaving cream and razor!"

Gabriella:

"Master, what are you doing?"

Dmitri:

"We're going to shave that hot pussy of yours, and then you're going to take that sensitive pussy and impale every man's cock until you tell me all you know!"

Gabriella:

"NOO!!! You can't do this! We don't know anything! Please!!" I squeal. But it's no use, and then I hear Dmitri's ultimatum to me.

Dmitri:

"You will lie back and spread those sweet thighs so we can shave your pussy properly. The longer you resist the further down your blonde friend is impaled on The Iron Spike. Understand?"

Trisha:

As if on cue two other guards manhandle me, positioning my pussy above the gigantic rod. I try to struggle but my wrists are chained and they've got a firm grip on each leg. I look down, grateful at least that the rubber sheath they've placed over the top of the protruding iron rod will prevent it from making my pussy bleed. But further down the rod has tiny spikes that fan outward along the length of the shaft at every angle. If they impale my cunt anything beyond the first few inches...oh god, I don't even want to think about it!

"Please believe us! We don't know anything important! We'll tell you what we know about Danica and Ivy just from being their friends! That's all we can tell you!"

Dmitri:

"You are best friends of the U.S. President's daughters and join them with this delegation to Colombia, and you say you know nothing? No safe houses? No clues? Bah! This is what your lying gets you!" After saying these words I tell my men to lower the blonde slut onto The Iron Spike just a little. She cries out with a satisfying, pitiable protest as the first few inches impale her extremely sore twat. I walk up to her, my hands roughly groping her milk-white breasts even as my crop swats her smooth, creamy buttocks.

Trisha:

Master Dmitri's cruel swats with the riding crop force me to squirm on the tip of the giant iron rod piercing my pussy, creating sensations that shouldn't be! Somehow the damn nubs on the rubberized sheath actually feel good. Dmitri even has the disgusting audacity to attach a clip to my clit, with a wire extending from the clip to a tiny vibrating device plugged into the wall. As he sets it on low the sudden thrum of low-level energy surging into my clit actually makes me lose control. I pee all down the iron rod, but the sensations keep flooding my body. The clip's slow vibration and the steady surge of heat have my loins on fire.

Dmitri:

"Even as you squirm and feel the wonderful sensations assaulting your unworthy clit, you will slide further and further down The Iron Spike...and when you get too far, pretty bitch..." I let the words hang with satisfaction, seeing the look of realization and terror capture the young blonde's face.

I turn to her brunette friend and see sudden cooperation appear in her submissive, downcast eyes.

Gabriella:

"Please don't hurt her! Oh god, I'll do what you want. Shave my pussy! I'll fuck all your men!" I lie back, spreading my thighs as the first guard applies shaving cream to my pubic hair. Biting my lip, I close my eyes as the second man runs the razor under hot water and slowly swipes it across my sensitive crotch.

Dmitri:

"Ohhh...so sexy. We're just improving you, slave. Now tell us...where are possible safe houses? Where will your friends Danica and Ivy be hiding?"

Gabriella:

"Please believe us! We don't know!" I groan with plaintive urgency. I squeeze my eyes shut, feeling the final swipe of the razor across my now overly sensitive skin. No sooner are they done shaving my pussy, two men haul me to my feet.

Dmitri:

"Wrong answer, cunt!" I gesture to my men. "Give this bitch the reward she so richly deserves!" Faolan is a dirty Cossack, but his cock his huge and his loyalty to me unquestioning. He lifts up the brunette and she has just enough time to loop her chained wrists over his head before he impales her. Her squeal as her recently-shaved cunt feels all the abrasions of his wiry pubic hair is truly inspiring.

Then I notice that Gregor is coming up behind her, his cock lubed and prepared to press into her teeny-tiny, star-shaped hole.

Gabriella:

"Oh NO! What the hell are you doing! Keep that out of me! Oh please don't!" I can't believe this is happening to me.

Dmitri:

"You'll take it gladly or I turn up the clit-vibe attached to your friend's pussy and she goes further down on The Iron Spike. What will it be?"

Gabriella:

I cringe at the sound of Dmitri's cold, iron voice. There is no room for pity, mercy, or even an ounce of leniency in his tone. I reluctantly lift my ass up to allow for easy access. A moment later I feel the second Russian thug's cock pressing against my tightest hole. As he plunges in the first few inches I clench my teeth, my moans filling the dungeon chamber.

Trisha:

I watch Gabriella's ordeal in disbelief. This has to be some obscene nightmare or else I'm losing my mind. This can't be real! As I feel that clip buzzing on my clit, the juices begin to gather between my legs. Dmitri sees how wet I'm becoming and he stands before me, his huge cock pressed against my belly.

Dmitri:

"Ooohh. So the bitch likes her pussy raped, does she, only when it's by a machine instead of a flesh-and-blood Russian stud? You American sluts are nothing if not a contradiction!" I laugh at the blonde's predicament and turn to the other action.

Gabriella:

My pleas for mercy are ignored as both men double-fuck my holes. This is so degrading I want to crawl into a hole and hide forever. Yet at the same time the double-friction of both cocks inside me has my libido more excited than ever. Disgusted with myself, I find myself moaning...no longer in protest, but more of a crooning submission. The cocks vanishing in and out of my pussy and anus are becoming longer. I can almost envision their vein-engorged surfaces deep inside me, pumping me as they strain to release their oozing, white-hot loads of cum.

"Please give me the morning after pill. I don't want to become pregnant!" I cry out. I know it seems silly, to say this of all things. But it matters, so says the practical Gabriella urging in my head. Dmitri grabs my face and kisses me roughly, before stuffing a ball-gag into my mouth.

Dmitri:

"I don't think you'll live that long bitch. Now cum in this whore, gentlemen, and let's get the next two cocks reaming her sweet ass and pussy! C'mon now!"

Trisha:

I feel for Gabriella's plight as the cocks pour into her one after another, the cum oozing down her smooth and sexy thighs. I see the blood and cum smeared against her skin, dripping from her sore anus, and for a moment I forget about my own dilemma. I look down, seeing only one more inch of rubberized sheath protecting me from the sharper points against The Iron Spike between my pussy. It won't be much time now. We have to make him believe us, that we don't know anything or...I shudder, goose bumps prickling up and down my arms at the only alternative.

Gabriella:

It's all a blur of cocks slurped up between my aching pussy or puncturing my now-burning ass. Oh god please make it stop. "Please Masters! We know nothing!!!!"

Trisha:

Seeing Gabriella's growing agony I realize that I have to stop this. Finally, as Russian thug #7 and thug #8 insert their huge dongs into her bleeding holes, I speak out.

"Please! We'll tell you where the safe house is! We know of it! I can give you the address. Just, just let us go! Please!!"

Dmitri:

I rub my hands together and gently take a handgun in each fist. I then aim the gun at the blonde's chest and pull the trigger. The girl screams once, her eyes widening in disbelief before she goes limp. I turn to the brunette slave whose eyes have widened with the realization of true terror for the first time.

"You see slut? I do not have patience. That was her reward for holding out on me. But luckily for you I am a practical and forgiving man. If you tell me the information your friend just mentioned, we will let you live the night and you will even join me in my bed and warm my cock with your pussy until the early hours of morning. Then we shall decide what to do with you when we come to it."

Gabriella:

I am gaping open-mouthed at what appears to be blood trailing down my best friend's belly. Oh my god! He actually shot her! The patriotic fervor that I'd been keeping hidden away, the loyal American inside me that insisted I would never give up the location of the President's daughters -- all that has vanished! Poof! Oh please, I don't want to die!

"Master please don't kill me! The address is 1011 Domingo Plaza, Apt. C."

Dmitri:

I watch the girl carefully for any signs of lying. Finally content that she is telling the truth I tell Lubovich and Vanyev to hurry up and empty their horny cocks in her. When they've finished with her they hand over the naked, cum-sopped girl into my arms. I carry her up to my private chamber, plopping her onto my bed while I grab my cell and notify our FSB Extraction Team.

Finally I turn back to the stricken captive in my bed. Her sopping pussy is already getting my pristine sheets all messy with the other men's cum. Her wrists are still chained in front of her, but she looks up at me with enchantingly haunted chocolate-brown eyes. I admire her caramel-colored, sleek body, naked and exposed in the candlelight of my private bed chamber. Her clean-shaven pussy pouts, red and swollen from constant fucking, but still beautiful in the flickering light.

Gabriella:

What will I do now? I don't know. Trisha and Carly are gone. Now it's only me. I look up after my cruel captor has plopped me on his bed and made his cryptic phone call. He looks me over, and I see an odd affection cross his normally grim face. He takes a key from the nightstand drawer and approaches me. I flinch and my eyes shut, but I only feel the click of the cuffs being unlocked. He gingerly spreads my sticky, blood-smeared thighs. His cock salutes me.

Dmitri:

"We will go slow tonight, and have a good, long fuck, little slave. What is your name?"

Gabriella:

"Gabriella."

Dmitri:

"Well, Gabriella, consider your pussy lucky. It will be graced with my cock tonight in ways far more tender than your worthless cunt deserves. Open wide. Ahh yes. Let us see how well my men have lubed your snatch to receive my full girth."

Gabriella:

As I see his newly elongated cock, more vigorous than ever, I almost want to faint. Instead I spread my legs to welcome his invading warmth, and my arms encircle his muscular torso as he gasps with satisfaction.

Dmitri:

"You encase me nice and tightly, girl. Your feminine jungle is hot and soaking, oohh yes! So much cum has already scoured out this overused pussy, Mmmm..." I rock back and forth into this stunning cunt, wondering how long I should keep her.

As my arms encircle her, pulling her closely against me, our bodies entwine as one. My lips bruise her startled full mouth, her tongue gently dancing with and succumbing to my own. As I pump in and out of her delicate snatch a new idea enters my mind. Perhaps keeping this one alive as my personal fuck-toy would be worth it after all. The FSB paid its top officers well in perks as well as in cash. If the daughters of the President were to be apprehended, such a trifling request would be easily granted...

Gabriella:

I can sense as Master Dmitri looks down at me, our bodies sweating and enjoined, that he seems to be thoughtful rather than angry. A spark of hope bursts open in my breast, and I wonder if he means to let me live. His fierce kissing, full mouth to mouth, encourages me. Then, as he spreads his hands on either side of me and stares at me intently while he fucks me, that hope turns into something more.

"Oh yes Master! Fuck my pussy! This pussy is yours to do what you want with! Oh god!" I squeal and moan for his pleasure. The haunting image of Trisha's bloody body hanging lifeless briefly overtakes my vision....only to be replaced by the sudden, primal joy of that huge cock ramming deeply towards my core. I open my mouth, finally letting this nightmare change me, adapting to my ordeal. "Ooohhh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me so hard!" I scream. And my reward, sure enough, is hot and sticky and not long in coming. As Dmitri shudders inside me, collapsing on top of me in a pile of sweaty, muscular flesh, his arms curl about me and hold me close.

Dmitri:

"You are one lucky bitch. As I said before, a quick learner. YOU I will keep, so long as you prove your submission."

END OF CHAPTER 3 (Chapters 4 and 5 coming soon!)