Captured by Faith Ch. 02

Story Info
Unable to resist, man falls deeper under T-girl's thrall.
2.5k words
4.55
28.5k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life went on as normal, or better than normal as the buildup of stress that was making me a snarling bear even when things were going well was gone, and I knew why. My world was not going on as normal, my world was at a tipping point, what do I do?

Two weeks ago I had the most profound sexual experience of my life, and not with a woman, with a T-girl, with Faith. I walked back through it, and can't see what happened at all. I am not gay, men hold no attraction to me. I thought it was denial, but honestly I tried looking at guys and no, they really are about as interesting to me sexually as a bowl of cold porridge. Women? Hell yes, get me hard as a rock every time, I want to do them up each and every hole, and taste and tease them every way I know how. All still normal. And yet...

My fantasies were not my own, not any more. Who do you lie to when you are alone? No point. The truth is I was dreaming of Faith. That blonde hair, that soft smile, soft lips, and the touch that makes my body tremble like a leaf. I hear her voice in my head and my cock is a bar of iron in my jeans. I am afraid, so desperately afraid. I want to go back, and more than anything, I want to let her know that far from wanting her to yield her beauty and grace to me, I want to kneel before her and serve her every whim. I must stay away.

I had deleted her number. I had deleted the message that gave it to me so I couldn't go back. I didn't trust myself. Well, it turns out I was right. I was desperate to contact her again, afraid she wouldn't see me, afraid she would. I guess when you are horny you are clever, because I checked my sent file and sure enough the contact information was in my reply. I could beg to see her again.

She could see me at 1100. I showered and left almost an hour early. I found myself thinking that I couldn't put into words what I felt, I felt like a teenage boy. That was it, that was how she made me feel, like I discovered not only sex for the first time, but myself. I stopped and bought a single red rose for her, because beauty deserves flowers. This wasn't romance this was just sex...sure. You bet. Except when I buzzed her apartment to be let in, and I heard her voice, my heart lept into my throat, and I could barely speak. I have screwed more women than most of you have met, and there is damned near nothing I haven't done, drunk or sober at one point or another, so what could possibly be making me fell this way?

Faith.

I opened the door, prepared for the stockings, the heels, the makeup and all the stage props. My defenses were totally up, and totally useless. She used, and needed none of them. Fresh from the shower, hair in golden disarray, makeup minimally and tastefully applied, wearing a simple nightgown, she was a vision of such pure feminine beauty that when she melted into my arms with a gentle

"How are you doing baby?"

My answer was verging on guttural as I growled "Better for seeing you" and gathered her into my arms.

My mind went away. Her tongue thrust itself into my mouth as my hands roamed hungrily all over her body, and when that tongue thrust into me, I felt a whimper escape me. I wanted her in me, I wanted her in me so very, very badly.

"Take off your shoes" she whispered, and I tossed my jacket, removed my shoes and found myself at the level of her pretty pink nipples. Visible through the sheer material of the nighty, I reached out and took her nipple into my mouth, sucking gently.

"Oh yeah baby, a little harder" she whispered as she drew my head against her little breasts, arching against me like a willow in the wind. Kissing turned to sucking, and to nibbling with teeth, while my other hand pinched her other nipple, causing her to groan and writhe against me. Oh how she loved strong nipple play! That is no surprise, I had jacked off all week thinking about having nipple clamps on my own nipples a butt plug up my ass, and a her cock in my mouth, but I would rather die than admit that to her.

With a happy cat like purr she turned and walked out of the entry way, through the kitchen and towards the living room where we played before. I was overcome with the look of her as she sauntered away, and closed behind her to bury my beard in her neck, nuzzling like a baby at the breast. She let me nibble for a while, becoming visibly excited, until she turned around and ordered me to strip.

Trembling, I look at her against the wall, she had shut off the light in the hallway, thinking somehow the light would make her look a little less pretty. Get real. I am no boy, a girl reminds me more of my daughter than my date, I am attracted by beauty, by passion, and in the warm light of the hallway I can see the honest smile, the gentle fire of her lust beat the air like thunder, and my whole body was inflamed by it, consumed by it. The lines on her face highlight her beauty, and I have no choice at all.

Falling to my knees in front of her, I kiss her feet, those beautiful pink toenails. I stroke her ankles, those fine boned smooth limbs, like polished ivory. Haltingly, I kiss my way up to her knee, while stroking my hands up and down her gorgeous calves, so smooth, so slender. My hands reach her thighs, and I look up at last to see her beautiful face shining down on me, soft pink lips parted, her nipples so visible through the sheer nighty. Looking into those heavily lidded blue eyes I reach forward with my mouth and take her hardening cock into my mouth.

Lacy nightgown bunched above the ivory tower of her cock, she leans back against the wall as I take her hardness into my mouth and work it deep. I look up at her in adoration, there is no other way to describe it, I worship her with my mouth, my whole body trembling at her feet, entirely focused on the worship of my goddess and her cock.

"Oh baby, your making me feel so good" she whispers in that low husky voice that reaches my spine and connects directly to my balls. My whole body shudders at the sign that I have pleased her. I look up into her eyes as I move underneath her cock, running my tongue along the underside and down the shaft to take her balls in my mouth. She runs a long nailed hand along the back of my crew cut hair, and her touch pretty much tore away my thoughts as the sheer pleasure of her touch danced over my skin.

The play bed was laid out on the floor in the middle of the living room. She directed me to the bed with a low voiced and gentle command.

"Face down on the bed baby, I know what you need."

Did she? Could she? Its not like I would ever admit it out lout, in fact I didn't even let myself think it clearly. Could she just KNOW?

At the corners of the bed were padded fabric restraints, and I moaned in heat as she fastened them. I had no words to describe how I felt, face down and helpless, at her mercy. I had no words, but I couldn't help but show how pathetically desperate I was to thank her. I reached out with my right hand and stroked her ankle which was all I could reach while she looked in her drawer for her toys. She laid a small flogger with red cords in front of my face, and a dildo, and a belt. I was so hard that I was grinding my own 7-1/2" inches into the bed

She began to trail the flogger over me, and my body rose to her touch, desperate for more. She chuckled as I writhed beneath her. Then she began to whip me. Oh god, the pre cum was starting to leak out of my cock. I wanted more, I wanted HARDER. I wanted her marks on me, I wanted to be whipped enough my skin was red and marked and I would feel her touch on me through the week ahead! I cannot say that, could not admit that, but oh gods could she read it on my as I wagged my ass in the air desperate for another stroke of the whip, or touch of her long nails.

She leaned forward to run her hands along my ass and her glorious cock was inches from my face. I lunged to the length of my four restraints and reached it with the tip of my tongue. She teased me, making me reach for her cock, strain to reach it while she would slap it against my face and tongue, then pull it out of reach. There I was chained to her bed, my ass red from her whip, begging and pleading to be allowed to kiss her cock.

"Oh baby, we're just getting started."

She knelt on my let, and I felt her harness press against my thigh, I wiggled my ass to feel her move against my leg, and she made happy murmurs as if my movements were pleasing. I felt the cold of something on her finger as she began to work a finger into my ass and my gods I was in heaven. My ass rose to her probing finger like a bitch in heat. There is no like, for her I really was a bitch in heat, her bitch, and she knew it. She worked her finger in and then two, forcing deep, but probing wide as well.

"Are you ready for my toy baby? You ready? I am going to get you all loosened up."

That voice, that magical voice. I had no power to resist. Whatever she asked I would beg to do, whatever she commanded I would beg to do for her.

I felt a pressure against my asshole and a surge of stretching pain, but oddly once it peaked and the shaft forced its way deep, the stretching pain was almost lost in the feeling. Oh my gods. The feeling.

I was a cunt. I was her cunt, and she was fucking me. How can I describe it? The feeling of pressure, of the glorious sliding movement deep in my ass, almost in my belly. It pushed on something that made my balls twitch and my cock dance, each stroke making my breathing pant out as I chanted

"Oh god, oh god, oh god"

Like some stupid school girl or fake porn star, but there was nothing fake about this. She was my goddess, and she was fucking the life out of me, or into me. All I know is that my brain was afire with pleasure, beyond all coherent thought. My whole body was a cunt, and she was making me know it, making me hers. Her bitch, now and forever. I have never been so happy, so fulfilled, and I whimpered like a dog begging for a bone, which I was.

She unfastened my ankles, then my hands and she held in front of my face the dildo that had been in me. I could not believe that huge thing had been in my ass; I had to stretch for her finger! She was magic, but the burn in my ass argued it was true.

She lay down on the bed and I dove for her cock like a drowning man dives for the surface. Taking her deep into my mouth I tried to thank her for the fucking she had given me, the pleasure she had given me, but nothing I could do could possibly equal what she had given me, my glorious goddess, my Faith.

I saw the tub of "boy butter" that she had used on me, and I dipped a finger in it. Remembering how amazing it had felt when her cock was pounding my ass, the feeling behind my balls at the base of my penis, I began to work my finger into her ass as I sucked her whole cock as deep into my mouth as I could.

"Mmmmmmm, baby you make me feel so good"

Her voice went through me like the first ray of sun on a summer morning, and my whole body just flushed warm, suddenly just feeling absolutely right as I knew I was pleasing her. I could taste the sweet pre cum leaking from her goddess cock like flowing honey, and my finger found her prostate in her glorious tight little ass. I began to stroke it in time with my sucking as I bobbed up and down the length of her, and stroked her prostate from behind.

"Oh baby, you are going to make me cum." She looked down on my face, and her knowing smile lit my world.

"I don't usually cum for my boys, but I cum like a lady, so it will be lots and lots."

Now I was leaking badly, the thought of her cum was enough to drive me beyond breath, beyond thought and I sucked harder than before, pushing against my gag reflex and driving my finger deep in her ass to massage in circles where I had been just touching her prostate.

Her gorgeous cock, already hard and full grew harder, and fuller, throbbing and I whimpered like a desperate puppy. I needed it, oh my gods how I needed it!

EXPLOSION!

She shot again, and again, and again. I choked and swallowed, and swallowed, and swallowed as she bucked like a bronco trying to throw a green rider, but I would rather have died than release her cock or miss a drop. I drank it all.

As she softened, I liked her clean, then as she fell out of my mouth, I nuzzled at her cock and balls, rubbing my face in them to feel them against my beard and face.

"Come here baby" she called, and we held each other in the bed. I have never felt so amazingly whole in my entire life. I don't know what it means, I don't know what it makes me, except one thing; it makes me belong to Faith. That is enough.

For my lady Faith, may it please you as you so mightily please me.