Captured Couple

Story Info
Two young, sexy tourists find themselves in a nightmare.
8.2k words
4.44
110.4k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy the story.

Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

*************

The slender brunette licked her lips, her eyes going wide as she watched her Mistress clasp the strap-on dildo around her waist.

Mistress Ashley was tall, with reddish-brown hair, ample breasts, and curvaceous hips perfect for bearing children. She looked down at her lithe and helpless slave. Caela's 18-year-old body was laid bare, her wrists chained to the headboard. A chain hung around her neck with a tiny nameplate which read 'slave bitch.' Ashley leaned over her slave girl, the shiny dark dildo now within tantalizing inches of the girl's opening.

"So? I haven't yet heard your answer, bitch. You have two choices. Which cock will it be?" Mistress Ashley looked back at Dominic, the large African male slave who stood in the corner, his wrists cuffed behind him. His cock was a tall spike of flesh, eager and pulsing, and he stared with unconcealed desire at Caela's exposed pussy.

Caela gazed at her Mistress' long, ribbed shaft, imagining that enormous dildo-penis ramming through her tight cunt. Just the thought made her wet, her sex creaming up with anticipation. With her heart slamming like a jackhammer in her ribcage, the girl almost whimpered.

"Please Mistress. Take me with your cock."

A devilish grin morphed Ashley's lips as she shook her head. "Wrong answer, bitch." She went over to her male slave, Dominic, yanking hard on the leash attached to his collar. "Come here, man-slut. Kneel between this sex kitten's legs and fuck her pussy HARD. I want a good show." Dominic grunted. His mouth was taped shut, his nipples were clamped, and a pair of cuffs chafed his wrists as Mistress Ashley thrust him onto the bed. Helpless with his wrists bound behind him, Dominic had to let his generous Mistress grasp the base of his cock and guide it toward Caela's weeping slit.

The sexy young brunette looked down at Dominic's invading cock and groaned as he pushed it in, inch by inch, relishing the feel of her delicate labia squeezing his glans in welcome before the rest of his shaft fit into her warm wetness like a perfect sword slammed home into its proper sheath.

"UHhhhmmm!!" was all Dominic could say, brutally gagged with duct tape over his lips.

Mistress Ashley reached behind Dominic, gently caressing his testicles. "What's that, man-slut? Do you like your fellow slave's CUNT hugging your cock nice and tightly? Is her pussy wet for your worthless cock, hmm? Perhaps if you behave and gush her pussy full, maybe I won't cut your prick off and add it to my collection. So, are you grateful, boy? Hmm? Tell me!"

Ashley grasped Dominic's testicles and squeezed - not hard enough to cause real pain, but firm enough to stimulate Dominic's loins and shoot a tiny spark of fear through his body. The man shuddered and kept plunging into Caela's wetness, his shaft sliding in and out of her like a raping juggernaut. The slurpy-wet sounds of her pussy accepting him filled the dungeon bedroom. Caela's legs were unbound, and she spread them wide to accept the obscenely long and vein-covered ebony phallus.

Mistress Ashley glanced up at the camera as it recorded every single depraved second of what was happening.

Meanwhile Dominic was frantically bobbing his head as a 'yes' to his Mistress's recent question. He had learned the hard way that to even delay an answer to his Mistress, to be anything other than completely attentive, brought only one thing. Punishment. Pain.

The red-haired Mistress had one hand around Dominic's neck, holding him up to give him the leverage he needed to thrust his hips forward without falling forward flat on his face. His grunts echoed off the harsh concrete walls as his cock slammed between Caela's legs, and the female slave's tempo of moans answered each pulverizing thrust.

"OOoohhh...god!" Caela crooned.

"Did I say you could speak, slave?" Ashley retrieved a riding crop, slapping the end of it just above Caela's sensitive clit as she squirmed and yelped in surprise.

"OW! Forgive me, Mistress! This slave will say nothing more until spoken to...Uuhhh!!" Caela's delicate, innocent-looking face was such a turn-on, especially when contorted into that agonized expression of someone enthralled under the spell of lust. The naked slave girl's breasts were topped with beaded nipples which Ashley felt the sudden urge to suck on like gum drops. She finally yielded to her desires, suckling on one breast and then the other while Dominic's pelvis thrust forward again and again to join his body to Caela's in the ecstasy of full penetration.

"MMMmmm!! UHHH!!" Dominic groaned, and Mistress Ashley looked down at the African male's flopping testicles, seeing that each time his shaft slid out of Caela's pussy, it was glistening with their mingling juices.

"Hold, slave!" Dominic froze, his face crumpling in anguish. He was panting and sweating, staying still with reluctant discipline as his Mistress licked the side of his shaft before smothering it with her mouth.

"Mmmm..." The red-haired woman licked and slurped, her mouth suctioning with expert skill as she tasted the combined juices of her sex slaves like an enticing delicacy. "Aahhh, damn. You two little fuck-toys were made for each other. Okay, get your shaft back in her tight little pussy, man-slut. Let me see you fuck Caela's brains out," she growled.

The young slave girl was panting now, her pussy drooling on the shaft that was now plunging back in to fill her silken heat.

"Uuuhhhh! Please Mistress! Please may I come?" Caela knew better than to orgasm without her Mistress's permission. Yet she had spoken out of turn, and that deserved punishment.

"No!" Ashley hissed. She squeezed Dominic's neck and barked in his ear. "Come in the slut's pussy. I want it messy and OOZING your worthless, nasty fucking CUM. Do you hear me, slave?" Dominic grunted and bobbed his head with frantic 'yeses' as his cock strained, pummeling Caela's sensitive young pussy. Caela's pale nakedness writhed, her small breasts topped with puckered nipples which Ashley happily pinched with her free hand, enjoying the extra squirming as the lancing sparks of pain seemed to electrify the slave girl's entire body.

Dominic's groans deepened, and then the orgasm surged through him like a tsunami. He grunted like a crazed beast, like a lion or something even more ferocious, and he shuddered from head to toes as his cock plunged so deeply into Caela's pussy, vanishing into her squelchy-moist snatch as his testicles tightened to pump their mighty load.

"AaaaahhhH!! UUhhh!!" Caela wailed, feeling his scalding seed coating her insides. "Uuhhh fuck!"

"Did I say you could TALK? Disobedient little cunt!" Ashley slapped the crop across the girl's cream-pie cunt, soiling the end of her crop with the male slave's cum as it smacked Caela's labia and clit. Caela groaned, her fists clenching in response to the sudden pain which sent little thrills of pleasure through her aroused loins, a contradiction steeped in its own mysteries.

"Oh please, I'm sorry, Mistress. I can't help myself," Caela groaned, whimpering again as Ashley pushed Dominic's head between Caela's ruined pussy and ordered him to clean up his own jism. In the background the sound of Dominic lapping up his own cum from Caela's ravaged pussy pleased his Mistress greatly, and Ashley looked down to see that her own cunt was trickling with the juices as a result of her gathering arousal.

"Aahhh. Now look what you slaves have done to me!" It took an effort of sheer willpower to hold herself back, but she managed to scoot off the bed and stride over to recline on the plush leather sofa, considering the night which lay ahead. She sat back and watched the muscular African male slave tenderly lick, suck, and nip at Caela's well-fucked pussy for what seemed like hours, thinking back to the day she had first kidnapped both of them.

Caela and Dominic had once been boyfriend and girlfriend. As soon-to-be college freshmen they had been on a 'see the world' backpacking trip, Dominic looking forward to his football scholarship and Caela getting a full ride after having relatives with the right connections. All of that had changed though when they had hiked through the remote mountains where Ashley's dungeon lay. The dominatrix had captured them, and from that point on the brain-washing and the degradation had continued non-stop. That had been six months ago, and now Ashley was tiring a little of her latest toys. It was time to add something new to her collection.

The question was - what?

The red-haired beauty stood up, stretching her arms as she thrust her gorgeous tits outward, a glorious sight which the video feed caught for posterity.

"Keep licking out her pussy until she gushes in your mouth, Dominic! Then I want you to fuck her again, and make it rough." That would be interesting to see, when she looked at the archive footage from her DVR later tonight. He'd have some difficulty doing as she asked, with his hands cuffed behind his back, but Ashley was sure that the horny man-slave would be more than up to the task. She turned to go as Caela's moans sailed higher and higher, the wet sounds of Dominic feasting on her pussy creating riveting images in Ashley's head as she walked out.

Tonight Ashley had a plan to capture herself some new prey. Tonight would be a night she would NOT soon forget...

She showered, got dressed in black jeans and a white tee, fastening on the silver sterling locket that brought her good luck. Then she pulled out her cell and called her partner in kidnapping and sex slavery. Her husband, Jake McCall.

He answered on the first ring.

"Hey, Baby. What's up?"

"Caela is as stubborn as ever. I want you to ass-fuck her later. She still doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut unless spoken to!"

Jake chuckled, and the sound warmed Ashley's heart. "Only too happy to comply, my love. What's the plan for the evening?"

"Meet me at Pedro's." The bar was seedy, in an old part of Barsilino, but it was just close enough to the tourist district that the occasional young couple wanted to check it out for the so-called 'adventure' of experiencing a more 'authentic' local experience.

Ashley had a good feeling about tonight. It was Friday during the height of tourist season, and she knew one thing for sure. Tonight she and Jake would bring home some new pets, and the surprises they had in store for them...ohhh yes. The sexy dominatrix shivered with the thrill of anticipation. She never felt so alive as she did just now, right before the hunt.

**********

Derek and Miranda were high school sweethearts, now in their first year of college. Both were young, naïve, and full of confidence that they would somehow make their mark on the world - not that they knew what that mark would be at this point. The beautiful mountains tucked into this foreign country seemed to beckon to the two lovers when they'd looked at some of the tourism websites.

Their arrival in the town of San Brehona began on a gorgeous spring morning. They had purchased a ticket on the diesel-chugging bus and held on for dear life as it wound up the switchbacks. They'd spent that first day rock climbing and getting to know the small, sleepy town, the perfect get-away from their cares.

The two young lovers were physically tired by nightfall, but that didn't mean their curiosity was satisfied. Wanting to explore the town, Derek asked Miranda about checking out an interesting bar he'd seen in the local guide book. Strange, that it hadn't been mentioned on any of the tourism sites. It looked charming and exotic, if a little run-down. Barsilino's dim lights greeted the young couple when they walked in. They'd immediately hit it off with an older couple who introduced themselves as Ashley and Jake. The four proceeded to talk and laugh long into the night.

Eventually Miranda began to feel drowsy, inexplicably so. Derek wobbled, his legs no longer able to hold him upright. The last thing both boy and girl remembered was the other American couple kindly keeping them from falling and promising to put them up for the night. Then...blackness.

**********

Miranda slowly opened her eyes. Why did it feel so cold in here? She frantically squirmed when she realized that she was completely naked! The girl's wrists were tied to a chair and some maniac had chained both her ankles to iron pegs in the concrete floor. A cool breeze drifted in from between the small slits between the iron bars which blocked off the only window.

Jake turned to Miranda, his nakedness as appalling and obscene to her as her own. The girl shouted through her gag as she realized that the nice American couple from last night had kidnapped them. A red-haired beauty walked in and gave Miranda a knowing look.

"Early morning, little cunt. Did you sleep well?" Ashley was naked as well, and carrying what looked like a huge toolbox. "We're going to break you in this morning, well before dawn. Welcome to the McCalls' Dungeon. We call it a bed and breakfast online, but in reality, well, we like to keep our own special collection. Guess who just got added to it?" Ashley leaned over to lick Miranda's nipples, making the girl squirm and scream still louder through her gag.

"STPP!! FKK UUU!!" Ashley saw the fury in the girl's eyes, and it sent a thrill of satisfaction through her sadistic heart.

"Oh, Jake. I think we have a stubborn bitch on our hands."

Jake grunted, his stubble-covered jaw turning up into a chilling grin. "That's good to hear, sweetheart. I'll warm up her tits while you decide how you want to break her in." Jake took a four-tailed whip from the toolbox and slowly uncoiled it.

Miranda's eyes suddenly fastened onto the beaded tips of those four tendrils, her body trembling as she shouted more strident demands through her gag. Jake slowly walked in a circle around his alluring captive. She had pale skin, beautiful young tits and a fine ass, her belly smooth and flat, her face sculpted into perfection with a small nose and mouth. The girl's rich chestnut hair fell down to the tops of her tits, its luster shining even in the dappled starlight from the barred window.

"I bet you're wondering what we're going to do with you and your boyfriend," Jake said casually as he slowly swung the whip from side to side. Miranda's gaze stayed locked onto that motion as the whip moved back and forth, this way and that, a tantalizing and brutal promise. Jake looked at the fuzz of pubic hair between the girl's legs, that sexy slit calling to his hard, elongated cock like a siren from a Greek myth. "Would you like to see him?"

The brunette's eyes blazed with hatred and frustration. She nodded.

"Too damn bad. You have to earn it first, bitch. And this is how you earn it." SMACK. The whip flew, four tongues lapping against Miranda's supple cones. The girl writhed and cried out. SMACK! Another lashing, just as hard, creating tears down the girl's face. Then a third swat, the whip striking the girl's sensitive breasts as she flailed helplessly in her bonds, tied securely to her chair. Tears and hatred burned in the girl's eyes as she gazed defiantly up at her captors.

That was when Ashley raised her hand. "That's enough, lover. Look at the poor girl. You've made her cry. Tsk tsk." The redhead walked behind Miranda, slowly massaging the girl's shoulders as she whispered in the captive's ear.

"SSSHHH. Don't cry, baby. We just want to add you to our sex-slave harem. If you behave, this doesn't have to be so bad, I promise. Who knows...your boyfriend might even come around too. You two might even learn to ENJOY it. Anything's possible, am I right?"

The busty redhead strode around and knelt at the foot of the heavy chair, forcing Miranda's creamy thighs apart. She slowly licked at the girl's soft folds, teasing the girl's clit with flicks of her tongue. Meanwhile her hands stroked and caressed up and down Miranda's body. The sexy brunette moaned and shook her head back and forth in a silent plea to stop, even as Ashley's expert tongue went to work, sucking and battering the girl's exquisitely sensitive nerve bundle with tender zeal.

A recurring pattern developed where Ashley's tongue ran along the girl's labia and swirled inside her sex, sliding along her soft inner-folds before rubbing up and down her clitoris. Then she grazed her nose against Miranda's sex before nipping at the girl's clit in playful mischief. Ashley spit between the captive's legs to provide extra lubrication before beginning the process anew.

At the same time Ashley's hands began to lightly caress the tips of Miranda's breasts, the skin there so sensitive and responsive thanks to the whipping.

The young brunette began to moan as Ashley's tongue laved, sucked, and darted into her silken opening more furiously. The redhead began to taste the girl, to really taste her captive's intimate juices, a flavor which danced delightfully on the Mistress' palate.

"Mmmm...Now this is special, you little whore. You're getting wet for me." Ashley sat back abruptly on her haunches, frowning as she licked her chops to remove the evidence of Miranda's lust. "I think she's having too much fun, Jake. What do you think? Has she earned the privilege of seeing her boyfriend yet?"

Jake chuckled. "I think she has. Let's give her a good look." The male Master of the dungeon left briefly, wheeling in a monitor hooked up to the video feed which was practically omnipresent throughout the dungeon. Miranda's eyes were shining with outrage and shock as she saw what was happening on the screen, heard through the speakers every awful moment of it.

Poor Derek was stretched naked and spread-eagled on a bed, his wrists and ankles tied with barbed wire. He groaned loudly as a young, lithe slave girl rode his cock, slamming her pussy down on his prick again and again as the mattress shook. Caela crooned as her pussy engulfed the helpless male captive's penis, cocooning him in her wetness.

"Oooohhh! Yes, you're my boy-toy now. Mmm. Mistress wants me to break you in, bad boy. AaaahhH!! Your pathetic cock feels good stuffed up my pussy, even if it isn't anything comparable to Master's magnificence." Caela's long, braided hair swung back and forth as her buttocks bounced up and down, her cunt making squelchy lunges onto Derek's clearly aroused manhood.

The camera angle moved, showing Derek's eyes screwed shut and his face contorted as he groaned and begged.

"Please stop it! AHH! My wrists and ankles must be bleeding. Take the wires off, please!" But the barbed wire had been modified so that it wasn't as vicious as real barbed wire. The metal did bite into the skin and leave superficial cuts, yet it looked far deadlier than it actually was. The wire restraints weren't created to permanently injure, just to be rough enough to provide discomfort as, all the while, the helpless young male could do nothing except lie there, watching his unwilling cock aroused and pleased by the pussy bottoming out on his hard length, milking his young testicles toward a yearned-for release.

Caela looked down at Derek, the sympathy in her eyes soon swamped by lust. She reached a hand to rub her clit as her pussy pumped his shaft. Her other hand clasped him by the neck, using his helpless body for leverage as she impaled her warmth on his cock with a savage rhythm. "Uuhh! UHH!! Try to enjoy what you can, boy-toy. Mmm. I have to do what pleases my Master and Mistress. Ooohh...I wonder if they're watching us even now, seeing my pussy clench and hug your totally helpless dick. That makes me so hot, thinking about it."