Capturing Mom

Story Info
Son takes photos of his Mom.
5.7k words
4.24
382.2k
260
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every character in this story is 18 or above.

*****

I had just opened the porn site on the computer in my room and I heard the irritating clanking of mom's bangles which I appreciate at other times, the clanking of her bangles acts as alarm for me.

"Open the door, did you get dressed we are already late." Mom enquired from outside the door, oh shit I forgot we have to go to a marriage ceremony and mom had told me to get dressed around an hour ago and here I am sitting on my chair with my cock out.

"Mom, just give me fifteen minutes." I replied, hurriedly stuffed my cock in my pants.

"Open the door; I want to see what you are going to wear tonight." Mom knocked on the door.

I zipped my pants and gave one last look down my body to check if anything is out of place, satisfied finally I opened the door. My heart skipped a beat... mom wore a Banarasi sari, shiny green in color with red flowery pattern which added to its beauty, but the thing that caught my attention was her navel and the length of her exposed waist, but something was missing which I wasn't able to put finger on.

Then it hit me... OMG, she is wearing the sari very low, that's why I was able to see her navel and below, I could even see a hint of her navel hairs tracing down in her sari, was she going to wear this for the ceremony.

"Is it too much." She asked me warily looking down and adjusting the drape of her sari.

Her question broke me out of reverie, then I looked at her whole 'is it too much' of course it's too much, she had done her hair in a ponytail with a side part and she had applied a touch up of sindoor (vermilion) on the partition her hair, she has applied a little mascara around her eyes which enhanced her beautiful eyes.

She wore a golden nose ring on her cute little nose, usually around the house she doesn't wear it, my eyes travelled down her nose on her full sexy lips which was now occupied by the red glossy lipstick and she has applied something on her cheeks making it rosier.

The ornaments is a way to show off one's wealth in the society and the perfect venue for it is a marriage ceremony and mom in no way wanted to be behind, she has kept her mangalsutra (a sign that a woman is married) on top of her sari above her breasts and she wore a gold necklace which she has tugged inside her blouse, the way it was tugged it looked like a channel inviting any onlooker inside her blouse.

My gaze travelled down on her waist again, this time it fell on her silver waist chain sexily wrapped around her delicious waist, she looked like goddess Lakshmi (the goddess of wealth and beauty).

"What, why are you staring like that." Mom asked looking right at me with questioning eyes.

"I knew I should have worn the silk sari, it doesn't fit me right." She muttered under her breath.

"It's alright mom, you look fine."

"Just fine, this is my sister's marriage and I can't go just looking fine." She protested.

"Mom, you look good, and the sari fits you right." I said honestly, though I wanted her to change the sari as it was a little revealing, if the sari slips any lower she will end up showing her pubic hairs.

"Mom, turn around, let me see if your sari is all right from behind." Without saying anything she turned around, WTF I could easily make out the beginning of her crack, my heart was in my throat, she had her sari sexily around the curve of her waist, exposing a lot of her smooth milky back.

"Mom, you look very beautiful and the sari looks very gorgeous on you." I replied taking my eyes off her ass.

"Okay, okay, get dressed fast." She flushed when she heard me complementing about her beauty.

The moment mom was out of my room I took out my cock and jerked it hard to the image of my sexily dressed mom, when a Indian woman is dressed in all their ornaments they look so seductive and fuckable. I came very hard sending the cum high in air which landed on the keyboard, the second spurt landed on the floor.

I cleaned the cum, took a shower, mom forgot the reason why she came to my room, whatever I decided to wear the black suit. I descended down the stairs in the living room to find mom sitting on the couch with a mirror in her hand, she was applying the liquid bindi on her forehead.

"Wear the formal shoes." She said without looking at me, I had worn the sports shoes because it was going to be a long night and my formal shoes are not so comfortable.

"Mom, they are so uncomfortable, I can't wear them whole night." I protested.

"Either you wear the formal or you are not going with me." Mom answered in a strict tone, giving a last touchup to her beautiful face.

"But mom..." she cut me off in middle with a piercing glare, an indication to not to argue about it.

-----

Aunt Megha looked very beautiful in the bridal attire, but the centre of attention was my mom with her bold sari and of course her gorgeous looks, I can bet, even the nervous groom looked at her exposed sexy waist, when mom climbed onstage for the Varmala ceremony.

"Aryan, why are you sitting alone." I was surprised to hear dad's voice, how did he make it, he was away on a business trip.

"Will you take photos for me; I have to check the arrangements inside." Dad took out a canon digital camera, I immediately recognized it as canon EOS 700D.

"Yeah, sure Dad." I replied beaming with excitement.

"Make sure you capture Mom well, otherwise she will get pissed at me."

"Okay, dad I will remember."

I captured many images of mom, she was everywhere. The marriage ended with an announcement of reception in a nearby famous hotel, as we were close to the hotel we were invited too, though only the groom's relatives are invited to the reception.

-----

After making a mark at the marriage ceremony Mom wanted to make it even grander at the reception with her presence.

"Aryan, I need your help." Mom asked me, fiddling with her sari she always does that whenever she is shy to talk about something.

"What is it mom."

"Last time I wasn't much confident about my dress, and you were not much of help either." She said monotonously.

"So." I urged her to continue.

"I have come up with an idea, I will try different sari and you take photos of me in it, afterwards I can look at the pictures on the computer and decide what to wear for reception." She completed her sentence and looked at me with those 'you can't say no to' eyes.

"Okay mom."

-----

Mom went shopping today so I knew I will be taking her pictures so I charged the Dad's camera. I was fairly excited about the photo shoot because I know I will be getting to see her sexy waist and navel in high quality. I made a mental note to copy her photos on my computer for future use.

"I think living room would be right." Mom suggested.

"Okay mom."

"You set your camera and all meanwhile I will go change into first sari." Mom said to me with beaming eyes, she becomes a different person in front of the camera.

I moved aside the cushion, lamp and the vase making room for mom, to stand against the wall. I saw mom descending the stairs about 10 minutes later, she wore a silk pink and white sari with a simple abstract on it and she wore a pink low cut sleeveless blouse, even though she was at some distance from me I could make out her lovely cleavage. She had draped the end of her sari on her shoulder covering the exposed cleavage and her blouse.

Her cleavage appeared pink from the drape of her sari, I was entranced by its exquisiteness, though I have never checked her bra but I can tell that her breast size is 32D.

"Are you ready." Mom asked me excitedly.

"Yes mom, stand over there, against the wall." I indicated her towards the wall.

Mom looked so nice against the wall her beautiful skin and the grey wall contrasted very well. Mom had her hair in a bun, she wore a pink bindi on her forehead and she just wore some bangles on her wrist. She just stood there with both her hands on the side, she looked expectantly at me waiting for the instruction, while I thought she would instruct me what to do next.

We both waited in silence for the instruction, finally she spoke. "You are the photographer; you have to instruct me how to pose."

"Okay mom, keep your left hand on your waist and the other on your side." I instructed her, I pointed the viewfinder at her and clicked three photos in a row. The photos turned out very nice, she looked very sexy with her exposed waist.

"Mom, look at the pictures, you look so good." I turned the screen to her.

"Just finish taking pictures, and then we will look at it on my computer." Mom seemed pleased when she saw the picture, I could see pride beaming from her eyes, even at 37 she looked very beautiful, apart from her lovely face, the feature I liked the best is her well shaped ass and I have longed to see it naked though I haven't been lucky yet.

"Keep both your hands on your waist." I had not the least idea about a photo shoot so I asked her to do what I thought would look good.

"Okay." She put her hands on her sexy smooth waist, I remembered about the low waist sari she wore, could I get her to pose in that somehow.

"Turn a little to left, mom." She did as I asked; I snapped few pics of her side profile.

"Okay enough." She announced when I was done clicking her side profile. I felt a sharp pang of disappointment; I wanted to take more photos.

"But mom, I took only few and you looked better in the sari you wore for the marriage ceremony."

"If we don't do fast, how can I try all eight saris." She suppressed a grin when she spoke; I took a breath of relief as I didn't want it to stop.

After sometimes she came down, she wore a red sari with golden embroidery; she had removed her mangalsutra and other ornaments. She had her hair spread on her back with few plaid of hair dangling on her forehead, she wore a red low cut blouse, unfortunately it was covered by the drape of her sari and I couldn't see her cleavage clearly.

"Mom, I think, instead of wearing the anchaal (drape) across I think you should wear it on one side." I suggested her nervously, not sure what would she make of it.

"Really, but this blouse is low-cut." She asked me pouting her rosy lips.

"Mom, I assure you, you will look good." I advised her, I tried very hard to suppress my excitement.

Mom pulled the aanchal from across her blouse and put it on one side on her shoulder, my trick had worked, now her sexy cleavage was exposed to my hungry eyes, I could even make out the top of her breast, I think she didn't wear a bra because if she did the blouse was so low cut that the string would show.

I furiously snapped pictures of her, focusing more at her exposed cleavage. Shit...did I catch a hint of her nipples, to make sure I looked carefully at her zooming on her blouse. 'Yes that's a nipple' her left nipple was poking through her blouse just a little and I couldn't see her right nipple as it was covered by the drape.

I was getting a hard on and if I didn't get out of her sight she would definitely notice it.

"I need to go to toilet."

"okay." She replied.

I hurried to the toilet and adjusted my cock such that it wouldn't show even if it gets hard. Not to raise any doubt I waited for a while. I went in the living room and I saw Mom sitting on the sofa, she was reading some kind of women's magazine. When she saw me coming she got up to go near the wall, but I got an idea.

"Mom I think you should sit on the sofa and continue reading the magazine and I will take pictures without disturbing you."

"okay." She replied casually, unknown to my plan.

I took few photos of her from a distance, not to arouse any suspicion. When I saw her engrossed in the magazine I came near her and pointed the camera on her cleavage, as I was above her I could see even deeper, I could see the inner side of her breast through the gap.

I could distinctly make out the poking of her

nipple. 'Was she getting aroused as well at this exposure to her son, can I press her further,' I flinched at the thought.

"Mom, can you stand up against the wall."

"okay." She followed my instruction without any question.

"Mom, put your hand on your head and lean against the wall." She did as I said, in doing so the drape of her sari slid down and both her breast only covered by the blouse was exposed before my eyes, I could now see both her nipple poking hard against the material of the blouse.

"Mom, pick up the drape and hold it in your left hand and keep your other hand on your waist."

She kept silent but after a while she did as I asked and I took her pictures from all angles.

"Enough for now, we will continue it after lunch." She said to me while she put the drape of her sari on her shoulders covering it like it was before.

-----

After the lunch I waited in the living room for her, she came after half an hour. She wore a green sari which was fully green with no sign of any print on it, it was just plain green but it looked different somehow then I realized it wa the chiffon saris sari and it is made of flimsy material, if a woman doesn't wear a petticoat with these sari there skin would be easily visible.

"Mom what took you so long." I asked her acting frustrated, that I wasn't interested in the photo shoot and I was doing her a favor.

"I was changing the petticoat (underskirt), earlier I wore a red petticoat and it would show so I changed into a matching petticoat." She explained. I flushed red at the mention of her undergarment.

"Mom but I can still see your petticoat." I said to her.

"WHAT... YOU ARE JOKING RGHT." She cried as she looked down at her sari, she moved aside the veils up to the last covering to check if her petticoat was showing. It is considered a dressing disaster, if anyone ends up showing her petticoat from her sari.

"This is a very expensive sari set and the petticoat doesn't match it, I was planning to wear it on the reception party." She said to me with concern heavy in her eyes.

"Are you sure, please look again carefully." She added.

"Mom, you can look yourself." I handed her the

camera, she looked at it carefully.

"What will I do now?"

"Mom you can wear other sari."

"But this was the one I was planning to wear."

"Mom, can't you wear the sari without the petticoat, then it won't show." I spoke, immediately regretting the outrageous comment I made,

"It's a chiffon sari idiot, my skin will show." She replied.

"Oh, but you can give it a try," I pressed her.

"Okay, trying doesn't hurt." She replied, my cock twitched in my pants at the thought of seeing her naked legs.

Mom came down after a while, I tried hard to look for some skin through her sari, but I couldn't 'hasn't she removed her petticoat' I wondered, but the movement of her ass was different it jiggled more and I was sure that she had removed her petticoat.

"Can you see anything." She asked me nervously.

"No mom, I can't see anything, move around a little, to make sure if something shows when you move," I kept aside the camera and sat on the sofa enquiring her legs.

She walked up and down the living room, the veils of her sari was lifted when she moved and I gasped when I saw her naked thighs and the black panties she wore, I enjoyed the show but decided to inform her about it.

"Mom I think the sari is very thin, when you walk some of your skin can be seen," I said to mom sounding as serious as I could.

"I knew, how much can you see."

"I can see up to your thigh." I couldn't speak about her panties.

"Can't you see anything else, take some pictures, I will see myself how much I am showing." Mom asked me.

She was inviting me to gawk at her naked thighs. I picked up the camera and snapped her picture.

"Mom turn around." I wanted to snap some pictures of her ass. She turned around and I could clearly see her pantyclad ass, the panty was a little small and I was able to see her exposed lower portion through her sari. I snapped many pictures from all angles.

"Okay enough, show me the pictures now." She sat on the sofa and indicated me to sit next to her. I opened the recent picture and showed it to her; in the first picture mom's sexy legs were visible. In the next photo mom was in a walking posture and as her legs were spread, her naked thigh was showing. I watched mom from the corner of my eyes to see her expression.

Mom seemed flushed with excitement on seeing herself in such a sexy state exposing to camera and her son, I reluctantly switched to the next image, mom was turned towards the wall and her black panty was clearly visible in the chiffon sari, I could sense the sexual tension in the room heightening as I switched to the next image, it was a side profile image apart from her naked thighs and panties the thing that caught our eyes was her nipples poking very hard through her blouse.

I couldn't resist myself and I turned towards her to see the nipple and met mom's eyes, who were looking at my crotch, we both retracted our eyes towards the screen, the sexual tension was evident to both of us.

"I think I have to drop this dress, I am going to change in another sari, wait for me." Mom broke the awkwardness.

"Okay Mom I will be right here."

Mom came down after some time, she looked very hot in the sari and she wore all her ornaments - the bangles, her mangalsutra and the waist chain. The sari fit her nicely and she wore it way below her navel, even lower than the sari she wore in the marriage ceremony.

"This is my best sari, photograph me well, don't be shy you can tell me to pose any way you like." She had her eyes on the floor when she spoke; she was shy to have spoken this.

"Why would I be shy, you are the one going to be shy away." I replied boldly, it hurt my manly pride.

"We will see." Mom replied equally bold.

I switched on the camera and indicated Mom to stand against the wall.

"Mom, keep your both hands on your waist and cock your feet." I asked her and clicked some pictures in that position.

"Okay mom, move aside your drape so I can photograph your blouse." I took a big risk, mom paused for a moment then she slowly removed the saris drape exposing her deep cleavage and her poking nipples, I clicked many pictures.

"Lift your sari a little from one side." I asked her, mom bent down to lift the hem of her sari, I took many of her bend down photos, her whole boobs was on display to the camera.

She lifted her hem up to her right knee, her bare feet and gorgeous legs on display. My fingers were shivering out of excitement of how far could I push her. The last two photos I snapped were shaky. I could see her chest rising heavily and that she was equally enjoying the photo shoot was evident from her hard nipples.

"Rise the hem a little higher." With pounding heart I asked her and she did, she raised the hem higher to her mid thigh, the gap formed between both the legs was very inviting.

"Higher mom, it would look good in photo." I asked her quietly, my sound barely escaped from my mouth, she obeyed me, she slowly rose the hem higher and I could see the elastic of her black panty, I thought she would lift higher, but she stopped, I clicked her pictures and from the viewfinder I saw mom looking right at my hardon, I was embarrassed sporting my hardon to my mom.

I was in a messy situation, should I ask her to rise higher or should I make her do other poses, I decided to leave it for a while and ask her to pose differently.

"Okay mom, put your right hand on the back of your neck and other on your side." I asked her.

"Now who is shy." She tried to suppress her comment with an 'okay' afterwards but I heard it. Now I was regretting my decision. But she stood like I asked her to.

"Mom bend down and keep your hands on the sofa."

She bend down, she looked very sexy like this, her mangalsutra dangling in front of her and I could see her deep cleavage and a lot of her boobs, even though the AC was on mom was sweating and her sindoor flowed on her forehead making her look even more sexy.

12