Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy!" I said, giggling. "What did you do that for? Now I'm going to be all beer-y!"

"Sorry, princess," he said sheepishly. "I didn't realize, I mean, I didn't mean to."

I know he was surprised by his skin on my skin, but I didn't want him to think too much about it.

"Don't worry," I told him, pulling his arm back down across my stomach, "I'll dry off soon."

I twisted a little so that my legs stayed in Uncle Johnny's lap while my torso twisted toward the TV and the game they were watching. I didn't care about the game, but I did like that this position pushed my breasts even tighter against my shirt and caused my skirt to ride up so that my bikini bottoms were a bit visible. I pretended I didn't notice Daddy and Uncle Johnny exchanging looks, while I got comfortable and settled in to watch the game with them.

Uncle Johnny alternated between massaging my feet and taking sips of his beer, while he and Daddy chatted about the game and baseball stats. I let their conversation wash over me, and faked slowly falling asleep. I would twitch occasionally, so that I could press my feet against Uncle Johnny's bulge in his pants, but I kept my eyes closed and my breathing steady.

"Baby?" I heard Daddy say, but I didn't answer. "Are you asleep?"

"She's out cold," I heard Uncle Johnny say. "She's had a long day, end of school and all that."

"She should be up in bed," Daddy said.

"Aw, let her sleep here," Uncle Johnny told him. "There're only 2 innings left, and then we'll all go to bed. I'll bunk here tonight with a six pack in me."

"Sounds good," Daddy said, and I knew it was time to make my move.

I moaned a little and shifted my whole body, stretching my arms above my head while moving completely unto my back. I had loosened the tie on my shirt so that when I moved my body like that, my shirt got caught under me and pulled away from my chest, uncovering my entire left breast. My skirt had twisted more, too, so that my entire pelvic area was now uncovered.

"Oh shit," I heard Uncle Johnny say softly, as they both got a look at my barely bikini-covered body.

"What do I do?" I heard Daddy say, kinda panicky, and I didn't want this to end too soon, so I stretched further, then completed the turn so that now my entire body was turned toward the back of the couch. I scrunched down a bit so that my head was in Daddy's lap and my ass was completely uncovered, the silky bikini bottoms nestled between my cheeks, giving them quite the view. My huge left breast was still on display, the little blue triangle just barely covering my nipple.

"I don't know!" whispered Uncle Johnny, clearly staring at me.

"I don't want to wake her up," Daddy said. "She's going to be so embarrassed!"

"Maybe she'll move again and we can cover her up?" Uncle Johnny suggested.

"I don't know," Daddy said. "I think her shirt's stuck under her."

"Her skirt, too," Uncle Johnny said. "Check out that ass."

"What?" Daddy said in surprise.

"Well, not, check it out like check out a girl, but I just meant her ass is showing."

"Yeah, sure," Daddy said like he didn't believe him.

"Well c'mon, man," Uncle Johnny said. "You've got to admit she's got a great ass."

Holy shit! Uncle Johnny had such said he thought I had a great ass! Maybe this plan was going to work after all.

There was a long pause, and I imagined Daddy looking down at my ass peeking out from under my skirt, bikini bottoms pulled tight between my cheeks, allowing most of the round globes to hang out.

"She does," he finally said. "But if I was going to be honest," he whispered, "it's her tits I can't stop looking at."

Uncle Johnny drew in a sharp breath, like he couldn't believe what my dad just said, and neither could I!

"Dude," Uncle Johnny said. "I'm so glad you said that! I couldn't keep my eyes off them all night!"

"I know!" Daddy whispered. "They're so fucking big. I've never seen bigger in real life, have you?"

"Naw," Uncle Johnny said. "And looking at one right now, she's gotta be bigger than a double-D, man. That's an E or an F at least."

"I don't know," Daddy said. "I think it's just the angle she's laying at. Plus, she had 'em pushed together all night."

"Oh god, don't remind me," said Uncle Johnny. "Every time she leaned over, I got hard."

"Me too!" Daddy whisper-yelled. "I feel so sick right now, but I swear, if she wasn't my daughter..."

He trailed off, and then took a swig of his beer, lifting his right arm off of me. I took that as an opportunity to move again, making a little sleepy sound and rolling onto my back again, this time, uncovering my chest completely. My entire shirt hung open, my huge but firm teenage breasts exposed except for my nipples. I also moved my legs so that one flopped down off Uncle Johnny's lap toward the floor, opening my legs up to his view.

"Oh, Jesus," Daddy groaned. "What the hell am I supposed to do now?"

"Enjoy it?" Uncle Johnny suggested. "It's not like we're going to get to see this again. What's the harm in looking?"

"I guess..." Daddy said, but he didn't sound convinced.

"Well, I'm going to," Uncle Johnny said boldly. "I haven't gotten laid in, like, 3 months, with how busy we've been. I could use a new spank bank image."

"Seriously?" Daddy asked. "You're going to use Cara to jack off?"

"Well, I wouldn't put it like that," Uncle Johnny said, "but yeah. She may be my niece, but you have to admit she's smokin' hot. Look at her!"

There was silence for a minute, and I imagined Daddy looking at my body, my huge boobs firm on my chest, my flat stomach, and my little pussy, on display behind my bikini.

"Shit, I didn't even see her legs were spread," Daddy said. "I couldn't look past these tits."

"Yeah," Uncle Johnny agreed, "I almost missed it too, but I think she's completely shaved."

Daddy groaned and I realized why his lap was becoming uncomfortable. His dick must be hard as a rock, pressing against the back of my head.

"Jesus," he breathed. "My little girl."

"I know, man," Uncle Johnny said. "But let's be honest - what I would give to see a shaved teenage pussy in real life."

"What?!" Daddy exclaimed, forgetting to whisper.

I let my body jerk a little, hands moving so that one was on my stomach while the other came above my head. The men both froze, I'm assuming hoping that they hadn't just woken me up. I made another sleepy little noise and settled back down.

"Du-u-ude!" Uncle Johnny fake-yelled.

"Well what did you expect?" Daddy fake-yelled back. "You're talking about seeing my little girl's pussy!"

"Hey," Uncle Johnny said, "she's practically my little girl, too, and I didn't say I wanted to see her pussy, per se, just that I wanted to see a shaved teenage pussy."

"Per se?"

"Well, it's not like I'm going to look away if I happen to see this one, okay?" Uncle Johnny said, defensively.

OMG! I thought. Uncle Johnny didn't know it yet, but I was so going to help make his wish come true tonight.

"Just happen to?" Daddy asked. "How would that happen exactly?"

"I dunno man," Uncle Johnny said. "Maybe it her bikini bottoms came untied or fell off in the pool or something. How the hell would I know?"

They were quiet a while, and I was about to move again just to make something happen, when I felt a hand at my skirt, slowly lifting it up past my hip to where my bikini was tied together. Big male fingers grabbed one of the strings and pulled a bit so that the bow came out.

"Coming untied like this?" Daddy asked quietly.

"I can't believe you just did that, bro," Uncle Johnny said. "I don't know whether to hug you or punch you."

"You're the one who said there's no harm in looking," Daddy defended himself. "And besides, I haven't gotten laid in 5 months, so maybe you have a point about that spank bank."

"Really?!?" Uncle Johnny said incredulously. "Dude, that's rough. We really have to do this, then. For our own good."

I could feel Daddy nodding. "Exactly. So, do you want to do the honors on the other side?"

Uncle Johnny's fingers pushed my skirt up on the other side of my hips, grabbed the bikini string, and pulled out the bow. My bikini still covered me, but the sides were both untied, and I held my breath waiting for one of them to make the first move.

"You do it," I heard Daddy say. "My hands are shaking. What the hell are we thinking?"

"Don't think," I heard Uncle Johnny say. "Just look." And he delicately grasped the top of my bikini bottoms and pulled them off my pussy. His big hand rested on my left thigh, the one hanging off the couch, spreading it a little bit wider so he could see everything.

With my legs spread, there was plenty of room to look at my perfect pink little peach. I was pretty sure I had a pretty little pussy, having seen my girlfriends' pussies when we all changed together for cheer practice or at pool parties, but it was nice to hear what Daddy and Uncle Johnny were saying.

"Oh my god, that's the fucking hottest thing I've ever seen in my life," Daddy said.

"I know, right?" Uncle Johnny said. "She's perfect."

Me?! Perfect! Yes!

"Honestly, dude," Daddy said, "your hand right there next to it is hotter than I thought it would be."

"Are you coming on to me bro?" Uncle Johnny chuckled.

"Ha!" Daddy said. "Don't be a dick. But seriously, move your hand, and I'll show you."

I felt Uncle Johnny's hand leave, and then I felt Daddy's hand settle onto my thigh, a little higher up, right near the crease of my hip.

"You're right," Uncle Johnny said, "that is fucking hot."

"See?"

"It would be hotter to see someone touching that pretty little pussy," Uncle Johnny said, "opening that right up..."

"She's going to wake up if I do that," Daddy whispered, but his hand started to lift off my thigh.

"C'mon, man," Uncle Johnny said, "I gotta see inside. If you don't, I'm going to."

"Fine," Daddy said, and I could feel him move his hand off my thigh, and then he was touching my pussy. Daddy was actually lightly touching my pussy! I couldn't stop a little shiver from going through my body, and he quickly pulled his hand back, but when I didn't "wake up," he put his hand back, using the fingers on his right hand to spread my pussy lips apart.

Both men were breathing heavily, and too engrossed to notice my own heavy breathing at this point.

"Dude, that's beautiful," Uncle Johnny groaned. "Her clit is so swollen, man. I so want to suck on that."

"Well you can't," whisper-yelled Daddy. "We shouldn't even be doing this, but she'd definitely wake up if you sucked on her clit, asshole."

"I know, I know, but she looks so fucking good."

"I know, she's hot as hell from this angle, though I wish I could see her from that side too," said Daddy.

"Do you think she's a virgin?" asked Uncle Johnny.

"Christ, I don't know anymore," said Daddy. "I would have said yes, but the way she was dressing tonight..."

"I know," said Uncle Johnny. "That's what I thought too. But you know, there's a way to check..."

"The hymen thing?" Daddy asked. "But that can break in a million ways."

"I know," said Uncle Johnny, "but if it is there, then we know for sure."

"You're seriously suggesting we check for her hymen right now?"

"Yeah."

"Fuck, I'm so going to regret this," Daddy said. "But now you've put that thought in my head."

Uncle Johnny stayed quiet while Daddy thought it over, continuing to hold my pussy lips apart.

"Okay," Daddy said. "Do it. But if she wakes up, we've got to come up with a cover story."

"We don't even need one, really!" said Uncle Johnny. "That's why this is genius! We can say that we were worried about her, so we wanted to check on her hymen."

"She's not going to believe that," Daddy said.

"We just have to stick to it," Uncle Johnny said.

"Fine," Daddy said. "Go ahead already. My dick is so hard, it's about to burst out of my pants."

"I know!" Uncle Johnny said. "I was seriously out to whip it out right now and beat off."

I was so wet, I didn't know how they couldn't see me gush at the thought of Uncle Johnny jacking off above me.

"I would if I could get to it," Daddy said honestly.

"Holy shit, really?" Uncle Johnny asked.

"Well, this is definitely the hottest - and fucking craziest - thing I've ever done, so yeah, I could drill a hole with my dick right now," Daddy said.

"But you would seriously beat off over your little girl?" Uncle Johnny asked.

"Dude," Daddy confessed, "every time you call her that, I get even harder, so yeah, in this fucked up scenario, I probably would."

I felt Uncle Johnny fumbling at his waist, and then the sound of a zipper sliding down.

"Holy shit," Daddy whispered, "you're actually doing it."

"I can't help it, man," Uncle Johnny said. "This is just too fucking hot!"

"I know, I know," Daddy said.

I heard the sound of Uncle Johnny's hand on what must have been his dick, sliding up and down. I wanted to peek so badly to see how big it was, what it looked like, watch him jacking off, but I didn't dare open my eyes even a little bit in case they stopped.

"So, are you going to do it?" Daddy asked.

"Do what? I'm already jacking off."

"Are you going to check if she has a hymen?" Daddy said. "I can't get there from this angle."

"You seriously want me to check?" Uncle Johnny asked. "You want me to put my finger in your daughter's pussy?"

Daddy's hips jerked up when Uncle Johnny said that, and I had to fight a moan. Yes, that's exactly what my Daddy wanted.

"Yeah, man," Daddy said. "I do, and then I want you to tell me exactly how it felt."

While Daddy continued to hold my pussy open, I felt Uncle Johnny's fingers start to explore my entrance.

"Fuck, dude, she is so fucking wet," Uncle Johnny said. "My finger's going to slide right in."

Daddy groaned quietly, and I felt Uncle Johnny coating his finger in my juices. Slowly, slowly, he started to ease his finger into my pussy.

Even though I had been masturbating for a while, I had never put anything other than my finger or a tampon up there, so his finger was definitely stretching me a little. Both Daddy and Uncle Johnny moaned as he gently worked his finger in and out of me, pressing further and further into me with each little thrust.

"She's so wet and tight," Uncle Johnny told Daddy, " and hot, like a little oven squeezing my finger. It feels so fucking good on my finger, man, I can't wait to feel this on my dick."

It was that moment that I decided to "wake up," and I slowly blinked my eyes, while squirming a bit with their hands on me and in me. "Daddy?" I said hesitantly. "Daddy?"

They both froze, keeping their hands on me, but clearly not knowing what to do.

"Mmmm," I said, stretching a bit so both arms were over my head. "I feel good."

"You do, baby?" Daddy asked, disbelievingly.

"Mmhmm," I said quietly, like a sleepy little girl. "I like my massage."

"Well, that's good, baby," Daddy said, staring like a deer in headlights at Uncle Johnny. "We just want to make you feel good."

"Thanks, Daddy, thanks, Uncle Johnny," I said, pretending to not see Uncle Johnny's dick in his left hand.

"Of course, pun'kin," Uncle Johnny said, in a choked voice. "Why don't you close your eyes, and let Daddy and me make you feel really good?"

"M'kay," I said, snuggling closer to Daddy, and rolling my head over his dick as I did so. I closed my eyes most of the way, but left them open a little to see what they'd do next.

I saw Uncle Johnny shrug at Daddy and felt Daddy's shrug in return.

"Keep going," I hear Daddy whisper to Uncle Johnny, and then his finger slid back into my pussy. I moaned for him and spread my legs a little wider. I could see Uncle Johnny's big smile as he started to move his finger a little faster in and out of my soaking wet pussy.

"That feels so good, Uncle Johnny," I said to him, squirming as he slowly finger fucked me.

"I'm so glad to hear that, pun'kin."

"Hey princess," Daddy said, "would you like Daddy to give you a massage, too?"

My eyes fluttered fully open in time to catch Uncle Johnn's WTF look before he looked down at me with an encouraging smile.

"Of course, Daddy," I told him. "I love your hands on me."

"I'm glad to hear that," Daddy said, as his hands came to my shoulders and started massaging them. "You tell me if something doesn't feel good, alright?"

"Mmm, okay, Daddy," I said, sighing and relaxing into his shoulder massage.

Uncle Johnny kept moving his finger at a steady pace, in and out of me, while my hips started to rock up to meet it. I couldn't help the heavy breathing and little sounds I was making.

"Still feelin' good, princess?" Daddy asked.

"Yes, Daddy," I told him, "but you could massage other places, too."

With my eyes slightly open, I saw the look Daddy and Uncle Johnny exchanged, and then I felt Daddy's hands start to slide down my chest toward my breasts.

"Like down here?" Daddy asked, his hands closing over my breasts. He groaned long and low, as he started squeezing them, pushing them together, running his hands over them.

"Yes!" I gasped, pushing my chests up into his hands, my nipples hard against his palms. "Please!"

"Please what, pun'kin?" Uncle Johnny asked, adding a second finger. I was so tight, it hurt a little, but he slowly eased them in and out, spreading them a little, stretching my pussy out.

"I don't know," I said, as Daddy continued squeezing my breasts, pulling on my nipples. "It just feels so good, I don't want it to stop!"

I opened my eyes all the way to see Daddy and Uncle Johnny exchanging a silent message with each other before looking down at me again.

"We won't stop unless you want us to, baby," Daddy said.

"In fact, we only want to make you feel better," Uncle Johnny said. "Would you like that?"

"Yes, please," I told him.

"Why don't you sit up on your Daddy's lap then," Uncle Johnny suggested, withdrawing his fingers from my pussy. He licked them off, eyes closed, sticking his fingers in his mouth and sucking my juices off of them.

"How do I taste, Uncle Johnny?" I asked, as Daddy helped me sit up. He helped me slide my shirt down my arms, and then pulled me up by my waist until I sat on his lap, leaving my bikini bottoms back on the couch, my legs spread open on either side of his.

"Pull your skirt up, baby," Daddy growled in my ear, and I lifted it as he spread his legs wide, so my pussy was spread open for him and Uncle Johnny.

"You taste delicious," Uncle Johnny told me, moving off the couch, "and I can't wait to taste more."

He got down on his knees in front of Daddy and me, and slid a finger back inside me. Daddy's hands were back on my breasts, pulling my little triangles to the side so that my breasts were fully naked and pushed together by my bikini top. After sliding his finger in and out of me a few times, Uncle Johnny held it up to my lips.

"Taste yourself, pun'kin."

My lips opened and his wet fingers slide in as both Daddy and Uncle Johnny moaned loudly. "Mmmm," I said, sucking and licking at Uncle Johnny's fingers until he pulled them out. "I like the way I taste."

"We'll have to get you some more of that flavor later," Uncle Johnny told me, "'cause right now, I've got dessert waiting for me."

As Daddy gripped my breasts tightly in his big hands, Uncle Johnny used his hands to spread my pussy lips and take a big lick all the way up my slit. Then he dug right in, flicking his tongue all around my pussy.

"Oh!" I gasped, hips thrusting in Daddy's lap, his hard dick pressing tight against my back. "Uncle Johnny, that feels amazing!"

"Have you ever had someone eat you out before, princess?" Daddy asked, his whisper sending extra shivers through me.

"No, Daddy," I told him. "I haven't done much of anything with anyone before. Just a little kissing."

"So you're still a virgin?" Daddy asked, hands continuing to play with my breasts, bouncing them in his hands. His hands were big, but my breasts were bigger, overflowing them as he squeezed and jiggled.