Cara's First Time With A Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look so sexy..." he said, with his puppy dog eyes looking up at me.

I took him by the hands and he stood up beside me, once again towering above me. I went up on my tip-toes and planted a kiss on his lips then leaned my body against his strong frame, all the while noticing the power of his manhood as I pressed against it even though it was flaccid at that moment.

I sighed and hugged into his manly chest, his strong forearms wrapping me and dwarfing my weak and supple upper arms. I went weak at the knees.

Then he must have caught sight of our embrace in the mirror, because he turned me around and re-embraced me strongly yet gently from behind, with both of us now looking at the mirror. My god, I thought, we looked like a lovely couple.

I looked at the reflection of myself and the sexy, contented woman that looked back was something which I had never believed could be me. Looking into my own soul through my sexy enticing eyes felt like I was flying through heaven and into the infinite universe beyond.

My svelte demure feminine figure contrasted to this big strong man behind me who felt like he would not let me go even if I had struggled. I was so turned on about how we looked that my ass began to twitch and dilate automatically.

I eased my bum back onto Ben's cock and I felt his manhood press against my ass through the silk panties so I rubbed my ass up and down his shaft enticing him on. My ass yearned for this cock. I needed it badly.

I kept rubbing the crack of my butt slowly against his cock until he began to get hard, his hands touching me all over and reaching round to my front, seizing and controlling me by my panty-clad crotch.

I was helpless and I loved it! His cock swelled and grew hard again as he moved me back on top of it, him rubbing his long cock hard back and forth against the bottom of my silky knickers and my inner thighs squeezing tightly together around the shaft of his dick for maximum effect.

The anticipation was becoming too much for both of us. I turned around and kissed him deeply on the mouth.

He then kissed me on the neck and the shoulders then dropped to his knees. He began licking the pre-cum which was leaking its way tough my black panties. With his head beneath my nighty he licked and licked until my panties became saturated by his mouth.

I gently pushed his head away and moved forward onto my hands and knees on the bed, ass in the air in front of his face.

He buried his face in my silk panties without shame, his nose going deep and his tongue going like crazy. My ass tickled so much that I smiled and giggled like a schoolgirl. Then he lifted my nighty up and shifted my panties down to my knees, pulled my ass cheeks apart and began licking my asshole.

I whimpered in sheer ecstasy for what seemed to last for minutes after which time I rolled to one side, slipped my damp knickers off and threw them at Ben's face, both of us smiling.

"One moment, babe" I whispered, as I reached over for the bottle of lube at my bedside.

I knelt up on the bed, my feet hanging off wrapped behind his strong thighs. I led his hand around my front to support me. His strength was solid and I felt safe. Also, his cock was so hard that it alone would surely have held me up.

Once again he was behind me with his pulsating cock pressed tightly against me. This time though my ass was naked and completely vulnerable. The feeling of the skin of his penis touching the skin of my inner buttock was sublime and my heart raced 180 beats per minute.

I knew that there was no going back now; that within moments everything would change and never be the same again.

I eased back and did my all to slide onto it but I could not budge. I squirted a large drop of lube on my forefingers then passed him the bottle. He knew what to do as I reached my hand back and spread it within my ring. I listened and waited for him to gently press his cock to my girlie ass and I eased back.

Without any effort or warning Ben's huge knob slipped into my ass, opening my ring up as wide as his huge girth. I felt it stretch and my cavity fill with the joy of his manhood and all that I knew was that I wanted him deeper inside me.

I rocked and bobbed at the end of his cock forcing myself back on him. His girth increased toward the base of his shaft, so as he went deeper I opened up more.

I wriggled and squirmed and groaned as he gripped firmly and mercilessly on my hips. Every thrust he made delivered me both pleasure and pain and I wanted more!

I shivered and gyrated automatically, my whole body shaking from my legs to my elbows, and I realised that I was building up to an orgasm. As he sent his love deeper and deeper within me I completely zoned out to another level of consciousness and with all of my senses gone beyond comprehension my body had lost control and became his instrument to play whatever tune he desired.

I could feel this unstoppable energy building up inside me and my brain drifted between this world and some other. I felt so weak that my wrists just about collapse beneath my arms and I lay face down on the bed. Without missing a beat Ben grabbed my ankles and turned me over on my back.

He kissed me up along my legs which felt wonderful. My legs slid up until my ankles were around his neck. I noticed from the light of the bedside lamp how shiny these stockings were and how utterly feminine my legs were with my feet wrapped around his head in pure submission. This was beyond anything I had imagined! Better than a dream!

He squirted another bit of lube on his cock and moved himself back into position thrusting his cock back inside me, penetrating me more deeply and fully this time. Slowly and deeply he motioned as I offered myself to him and once again I mysteriously seemed to slip away from this mortal world into one of ecstatic bliss. I shuddered from incredible pleasure and watched helplessly as my legs and feet shook uncontrollably.

I felt silly and naive like an innocent girl and the look on his face was one of pure power and confidence as he rhythmically stroked even deeper within me.

My body, controlled by the rhythm of his manhood, bounced to every beat. I could see that he too was feeling the passion of this physical meeting of souls, boy and girl, and that made me hornier. My little cock became harder and semi-erect as he pounded me, as if he was slowly pumping me up.

I continued to shake with my mouth open as I whimpered with each motion and fixed my eyes on his. His face began to strain as I could tell he was fighting back something.

The grip of his hands on my nylon covered legs became tighter and tighter as he built up to a climax. Suddenly with no warning came a hard thrust which made me squeal as I realised he was releasing himself inside of me and had reached his climax.

I could feel my insides tickle and fill as thick streams of his semen burst within me. He groaned loudly and my voice made a sound which I had never heard before. My body jerked harder and even more uncontrollably than before until I came to an exhausted release.

I felt warm and fuzzy as his penis swirled his sticky love juice around my cavity. I looked down to see that there was a little stream of my own semen coming from my flaccid yet hard little cocklette. I wanted that moment to last forever.

I lowered my legs from above his shoulders to his back and willed him to me. We kissed passionately on the lips. As we did so I could feel his cock pulsate within me perhaps streaming more cum inside me. I reciprocated by tightening my sphincter around his shaft with each pulse letting him know how much I appreciated it.

When he pulled his cock out I felt empty and used. I wanted his love inside me to make myself whole again. I stood up, kissed him once more on the lips and as I went to the bathroom to tidy myself up it felt as though my feet didn't touch the ground.

When I came back to bed Ben was lying there on his back, his skin glistening with sweat. I minced into the room like the confident girl I felt I had now become. I slipped myself onto the bed, straddling his thighs just to feel the manliness of his cock press against my body once more. The smile on his face said it all. I leaned forward and we kissed like reunited lovers. I moved my mouth down to kiss his chest.

The scent and taste of his sweat was something which I thought I would detest now became beautiful to me. I loved the odour of this man lying in my bed and I felt excited and giddy wanting more. I grooved and gyrated on top of his cock enticingly waiting for the reaction.

He lifted me up sliding himself lower on me and began licking my right nipple through my nighty. Both my nipples became hard and the strap of my nighty fell from my shoulder allowing him to suck hard on my naked nipple. This invigorated my breast which began to tingle.

I pulled away and presented my left nipple for the same treatment the grip of his hands on my body as intense as ever. I leaned down to kiss him deeply on the mouth while reaching around to stroke his young manly cock with my hand. It was already getting hard again.

I stroked slowly at first as I began to tease him

"I suppose I'm just a notch on your bedpost then?" I asked.

"No....." he quickly retorted.

"So will you be back to see me again?" I prompted.

"Yes... if you'll have me, of course" he replied.

We both smiled knowing that this night was electric and that we had made a beautiful connection. I reached behind and began to stroke his cock from the base and felt it grow in my hands, his manly meat coming back to life and prodding me at the top of my butt looking for more.

"I so wish I had a pussy for you to fuck me" I said.

"You are perfect as you are" he lied, melting my heart with his kind words once more.

I leaned forward and positioned myself squarely upon it now knowing the best angle for him to enter me. I eased myself down on his cock, feeling the beauty of its head take control of my ass-pussy.

It slipped inside me and once again I felt connected to this real man, like it was my purpose in life to do this every day forevermore.

I squirmed and slid until his cock was deep inside, using my whole body weight until I physically could take no more girth.

I bounced and rocked around on his cock, smiling like a happy horny slut feeling every inch of his manhood worm its way into my body. My shoulders shook and shivers ran down my spine. I was in heaven and wished to stay like this forever!

We kissed and fucked and screwed and sucked until sunrise when both of us just lay there completely exhausted.

The next morning I awoke and wondered if I had dreamt they whole thing until I realised that I felt Ben's comforting arm around my waist, as it was when we had drifted off to sleep. I moved my feet against each other and realised from the slinky smooth feeling that I was still wearing my stockings.

I turned and kissed him on the lips which woke him from his sleep. I looked into his eyes adoringly and submissively, rubbing my nylon covered legs on his knowing how good that would feel to him.

He kissed me on the lips, then on the chest then down to my silk covered belly working his way to my genitals. He lifted my waist and dragged me down the bed, positioning me as he saw fit.

My already tiny cocklette had shrunk and was now a nubbin half-hidden in my body while my testes had completely retracted and disappeared inside me leaving only soft smooth loose skin where my sac should have been.

Any man would have been ashamed of this effect but I did not care as my appearance perfectly suited how I now felt after being fucked so lovingly by this stud of a man. Ben must have also felt the same from what he saw as he began to lick my groin.

He flicked his tongue rapidly across the remaining nubbin of penis trying to awaken it. He licked the skin of my empty sac and the below that in the area between it and the ass.

His tongue worked vigorously all over my genital area aiming to pleasure me once more before he left while I lay there thinking that nothing could make me cum. He settled into position at the end of the bed hugging my leg, rubbing his hands and body on my stockings.

I stretched my leg to reach the back of his balls and began stroking them with my foot. He persisted and it was obvious that he would not relent until he made me cum.

I began pulling furiously at my skinny limp cocklette as he licked, flicked and sucked what had now effectively become my pussy. My foot stroked his large dangling balls and groin as he pulled his hard erect cock. I had never experienced such loving oral sex in my life!

For at least ten minutes his mouth did not leave my pussy area as I tried in vain to yank my pathetic little excuse for a cock. Realising it to be pointless I relaxed and just enjoyed the moment.

I ran my hands on the back of his head as it bobbed, once again marvelling at how good his tightly cropped hair felt to touch. There was no doubt that I was attracted to men, especially this one.

I stroked my own body with my hands feeling the soft touch of my silk nighty and stockings and how good it felt. I played with my long hair and revelled in how wonderful it felt as it fell on my shoulder.

I squeezed my nipples hard and they swelled up to just as sensitive and firm as when they were earlier sucked. I dilated my ass muscles to the rhythm enjoying how it now felt like a newly awakened sexual organ.

I ran my toes deeper behind his balls finding his asshole and pressing against it as his hand moved faster on his cock. With one hand rubbing my silky inner thigh and the other the back of Ben's head my legs began to shake again and I felt that all-over body feeling of helpless trembling as I knew I was about to experience another orgasm.

An uncontrollable explosion of joy came from within me, my heart thumped and I squealed loudly with release as this energy passed through me. My limp cocklette burst out a dribble of translucent and white cum and I moaned as Ben licked it all up.

I felt a warm burst of streaming cum land on my left leg where Ben had ejaculated. His huge load left thick white clumps and liquid splashes soaking into my stocking which gave me a sense of achievement and happiness that I had brought him to orgasm.

I smiled at him as I ran my finger along my stocking to collect his juices and place them into my mouth. I licked my fingers and swallowed down the prize with glee. Ben licked his jism from my stockings and smiled back at me. It was now late on Sunday morning and we both had things to do that day so we kissed passionately and he left, both of us satisfied.

I lay back with an exhausted smile on my face and contemplated the amazing and wonderful night that had just passed. It was just the beginning of what would become a beautiful and understanding relationship and it had awoken something deep within me that I had never known was there all along.

©Cara Elaine 2014

12