Career Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandpa took the syringe and walked over to me.

"My darling Emily, my god, you look so beautiful. You are such a sweet beautiful girl."

I saw his thumb steadily push down on the plunger of the syringe and the opaque liquid traveled down the tube to the back of the dildo. I felt the warm, slippery liquid jet into my loins and it gave me a start. Grandpa then took hold of the dildo and gave it a couple of twists, to add to my arousal.

I began squirming again and again as my grandfather's semen plunged deep into my womb. I began to come again, maybe from the twisting dildo, mainly from the drugs. Grandpa now flicked his index finger over my clit and rubbed my engorged labia.

As he continued to dispense his seed into me, he leaned over to kiss my tits. He suckled each one for several seconds. He bent down and licked my cunt lips and I bucked and bucked and another climax hit me like a sledgehammer. My juices flowed like a rainstorm. I was coming because my grandfather was giving my pussy a tongue bath.

I couldn't help it. The drugs and the constant genital stimulation overrode my inhibitions.

"Oh god, Oh god. OOOOOOOOOOOO...granddaddy, come on. Come on granddad. Lick my hot pussy."

I had completely lost control now and I could not help myself.

"Come on, baby Emily. Take grandfather's seed. Take it little girl," he encouraged.

He kept kissing my pussy lips and ran his tongue over my button, which sent me into a deep tailspin of ecstasy.

The syringe was now empty. Grandfather's seed was buried deep inside me now. I was exhausted and I passed out for a moment. I felt the dildo being removed, which gave me another sharp sensation. I rested for a few moments more until I felt the dildo being reinserted.

When I looked up, I got another shock. The dido had NOT been put back in, what I felt was grandfather's cock, buried deep inside me. His robe was off, exposing his pasty white skin and paunch belly. His thick chest hair was grey and white.

He leaned over to kiss me on the lips, hard. He mashed his lips into mine and I felt his tongue deep in my mouth. His hand was stroking the inner part of my upper thigh, which caused more juice to flow from my hyper excited pussy.

His lips moved from my lips down to my tits and he suckled them hard. My hips began to buck from the sensation of having his cock buried deep inside me. To be honest, at this point, I didn't care who was inside me. I craved orgasms. I needed the release and once I had release, I needed to feel another orgasm build inside me. My free will was gone. I now served the god of orgasm.

"Come on, grampa, give it to me. You can have me, baby."

As he humped me harder and harder he bent down to kiss me. My lips hungrily met his and I kissed him like crazy.

"Granddaddy, rub my pussy."

He rubbed my pussy slowly as he pumped his cock deep inside of me. Soon, I felt him shudder and felt the warmth of his hot seed gushing deep inside me.

"Don't pull out, granddaddy. Please stay in my pussy."

He kissed my wet lips again and squeezed my tits. He pulled out and kissed my tummy and took a lick of my hot, sticky cunt.

Nothing happened for a few minutes and I tried to regain my strength but the craving deep inside me remained.

Soon the doctor reappeared and the dildo was lubricated and reinserted, bringing me closer to another climax. As I squirmed beneath my bindings, I saw a second syringe attached to the tube.

"Ok Emily. Round two. This syringe of seed was generously donated by one Scott Stratton."

My geeky stepbrother! NO! My stepbrother was going to inseminate me too. Sure enough, in walked Scott wearing nothing but a robe. He took the syringe full of his seed from the doctor and walked over to me. He kissed my tits first. I squirmed from his touch but his hand found the knob of the dildo and he turned it and drove me wild again. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

My hips began to buck and I felt my stepbrother's warm sticky seed course through my fertile and unprotected pussy.

"You take all of my seed. Take it!" He demanded.

I was too far gone to resist and once more I basked in the pleasant sensation of man seed coursing through me. He emptied the syringe into me and dropped the robe.

His thin, wiry body was smooth and hairless, except around his cock and balls. His cock was fully erect now and I got hotter and hotter as he brought it to my waiting pussy lips. He stuck it in all the way and my greedy cunt clenched on to it. He rocked in and out with steady pressure. He bent down and gave my nipples a tongue bath.

"Come on, Emily. Come on, baby. You are so beautiful darling Emily. I want to fuck you hard."

And he did fuck me hard. My hips rocked back and forth as my geeky young stepbrother jammed his hungry dick into my ravished pussy. I felt another climax building. Again, the drugs overrode my inhibitions.

"Come on Scott. Come on honey. Fuck me hard. You can have me baby. Take me, Scott. I want you so bad. I'll do anything you want, just hump me hard, darling."

I was euphoric from the drugs and I lost all control of my inhibitions.

"Ride me Scott. Harder! Harder, baby! Yes. Yes. YES!!! God honey, promise me you'll fuck me every day, ok? Fuck me every day baby."

His thrusts became more frenzied and I was rocked with another orgasm.

"Don't stop, baby, don't stop. Fuck my pussy. Oh god, jam my pussy, baby."

I felt the gush of his cum spurt deep into my hole as I collapsed again. I was completely exhausted. I had no strength left. What I needed was sleep but I was still so aroused that I could not concentrate. Each orgasm just made me crave the next one even more.

Scott pulled out of me and kissed my tits once again. I felt his lips kissing my legs, especially my knees. He ran his tongue along my inner thigh for a little while then moved away from the table.

Dr. Reston returned.

"Wow, Emily. You are insatiable. Do you want to rest? You can't leave yet, there's still more to come but if you're tired, I'll let you rest for a few minutes."

"I don't want to rest. I need something to calm me down. This feeling inside me, I can't stop....coming."

"The only thing that will calm you down is another hard cock, Emily and that's just what you'll get."

He gently kissed my lips. I tried to return his kiss but he moved his head down to my swollen titties and playfully sucked them. He nibbled on the nipples and I began to lubricate once again.

The dildo was inserted once again. No need for lubrication, my cunt was a damp swamp of pussy juices, dildo lube and of course, a torrent of semen. Another syringe was attached and the doctor informed me I was now to receive his seed. He hit the plunger and the doctor's baby making seed gushed into my already flooded womb.

You know, through all this, in my dazed condition, I did not even stop and ask myself why I was being so systematically defiled. I'm certain the drugs and the non -stop orgasms kept me from such profound thoughts.

The good doctor made sure the dildo provided ample stimulation and his practiced hands moved deftly across my vulva and clit. I was squirming out of control again and the warm fluid flushed deep inside me.

The doctor stood between my restrained legs and undid his belt and pants. He shoved his hard cock deep into me. He began pumping and pumping and soon the familiar sensation of gooey liquid engulfed me.

"OOOOOO, Emily, you are such a sweet piece of ass. Come on baby, fuck my dick! Ride it, baby, ride my dick!"

I had another memorable orgasm but at this point, I lost track, there were so many. My stepfather, John, was next to inject his seed into me and he follow up by fucking my pussy with his hard dick. I was so tired by then, I honestly don't remember too much about it except he took a lot of time kissing my tits, legs and pussy.

My cunt was sore and I was physically and mentally spent. I needed to get home and get some rest. I was beyond the breaking point but they did not want to let me leave.

Scott came back for more. He jammed his cock into me and began pumping. I was a slave to the orgasmic tension within me.

"Come on, Scott. Fuck me hard. Fuck my pussy, baby. God, harder! I want you so much. Please don't stop."

He kissed my tits as he rammed his teenaged dick into my wet, sore cunt.

"Fuck me harder, baby. Oh god, Scott. I want you in my bed every night. Just take me, baby."

One last thrust and the reassuring warm sensation pulsed through my womb again.

Grandpa took one last turn with me and made me come really hard. I remember we kissed and kissed and kissed. Our tongues met in my mouth and they rolled around in lazy circles.

The last thing I remember before I passed out was grandfather whispering to me, "Darling Emily, you are so sweet and so beautiful. I want you so much. I'm going to send for you once a week."

EPILOGUE

I didn't come to until the next afternoon. I awoke in my old bedroom at home. Mom came in and explained that what happened was all about getting me pregnant to fulfill her dream of a large family. She watched the entire proceedings from behind a curtain in the exam room. I was too tired to be outraged and I calmly took the news.

Mom practiced forging my signature for months so she was able to mail a convincing letter of resignation to my boss. You've got to hand it to my mom, she sure is thorough. John and Scott gathered my things from the house I was sharing and the other girls were given some money to help with the rent until they found a new roommate.

Dr. Reston dropped by every evening for the next week to give me an injection that made me weak, I guess to control me. Once the injections were done, he game mom a vial of pills to keep me passive.

John never touched me again and he was actually quite nice and comforting. I guess he hatched this plan because he really loved mom, and in a way, that made the situation easier for me to come to terms with.

I know Scott wanted to have sex with me again but it never happened. Sometimes, though, I needed compaionship. He would get into bed with me and just hold me, which was nice. He really is a sweet kid.

Once a week, usually on Saturdays, mom would drive me over to see grandpa. Mom would wait in the livingroom while grandpa took me into the bedroom.

I missed my next period and the pregnancy test confirmed I was with child or should I say children? I was carrying twins. My belly was enormous by the time I delivered two baby girls into the world for mom's enjoyment. I never asked for a paternity test. I didn't even want to know who the father was.

Well, my girls just celebrated their first birthday. I have come to realize they are my salvation. We had a great party for them and the whole family got involved. Mom took me aside and handed me a gift. The wrapping was beautiful with an ornate bow. When I opened the box inside, I was staring at a vial full of fertility pills.

12