Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her hair and pulled her face back toward him, “Suck it now, and suck it properly if you know what’s good for you”.

Andrea looked up at him with hatred in her eyes as she reluctantly put his cock in her mouth and started to suck.

The black man inside her vagina was getting faster and faster. As he gripped her hips hard she closed her eyes and grimaced. What she had been dreading happened, he shot load after load of hot black spunk deep inside her.

I came all over the wall in front of me as Shola took his cock out of her pulsating cunt and rubbed his spunky bell-end around her fanny lips.

I was disgusted with myself as I watched Joel move behind her waving his monster cock, “Is she tight? ” He asked his friend.

“Fuck me she was, but she wont be in a moment,” Shola sniggered.

Joel asked the Asian guy to hold her still for him. The man grabbed her waist and pulled her legs wide apart again.

Shola's spunk dripped down her thighs as he slid his hand between her legs to open her fanny lips ready for Joel's monster cock.

I was amazed when I looked up to see Andrea no longer being repulsed by Lenny. She was actually tickling his hairy balls as she sensually licked his blue veined shaft, in a way that she'd never done for me.

The tattooed black man nudged his cock against her well-fucked fanny. It looked too big for her as he pressed it against the small hole. Andrea’s eyes opened wide as he pushed the golf ball sized knob passed her labia and into her love tunnel. Shaking her head she pulled Lennys' cock from her mouth, “No stop! Stop! I cant take it you’ll rip me apart!” she squealed as she gripped the cock in her hand.

Joel kept on pushing as it slowly disappeared inside her once tight fanny.

“Please stop, please no!” Andrea screamed.

She was now biting her lip and gripping the cushion of the sofa as Joel's cock began filling her cunt like never before. Lenny was furiously rubbing his own cock until he came all over her face, leaving thick white spunk dripping from her eyebrows, nose and mouth.

Joel had got all but about two inches of his cock inside her, “I think I can feel the bottom of her belly”, he laughed. Then he started thrusting inside her, long strokes, slowly at first but then faster and faster. He thrust his glistening black cock deeper and deeper inside her until after a couple of minutes she had taken his full length. As his balls banged against her he said, “See you could take it! Couldn’t you Whitey?"

Andrea couldn't answer. She just made grunting noises as she clung onto the sofa, as Joel made her tiny body shake. These grunts had changed from earlier.

“I think she’s enjoying it”, Joel shouted to Lenny who was sitting in front of Andrea stroking his cock back to life.

Lenny looked into her face, “Fuck me I think the dirty bitch is, as well”.

“Look at her tits”, said the Asian man. They were swaying because she was being fucked on all fours, but her nipples were now erect, puffed up and very stiff.

I couldn’t believe my eyes. Here was my loving wife being gang raped and she was actually starting to enjoy it.

I heard a noise from my left and turned to see two of the Japanese men wanking each other's cocks, as they watched Joel pounding away at my wife. Stretching her cunt more and more with every long stroke of his amazing black cock.

Andrea began groaning loudly with every long stroke.

She had never been very vocal in bed, much to my disappointment, only soft moaning or purring when she orgasmed, but this black man was making her groan with primal pleasure.

Then, starting with a whisper, "Yes, yes. What are you doing to me? Yes, yes YES! AAAAAARRRRGGGH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" She screamed, as an orgasm seemed to blow her head off.

My cock and heart ached – this was exactly how I'd dreamed she should behave with me!

Andreas mouth was hanging open and her eyes were like saucers when Joel finally flung his head back and thrust even deeper inside my young wife's stretched cunt one last time, making Andrea gasp long and loud.

Joel was shaking as he emptied his massive testicles inside her hot pussy. After a few seconds he slowly withdrew his long shiny cock from her once tight pink pussy. Andrea lay trembling over the arm of the sofa, as enough spunk to have filled an eggcup started to gush out of her fanny and run down her legs.

I too had cum again and my cock was still as hard as ever. This was the most erotic, exciting thing I had ever seen; even on the Internet. Especially now that she was enjoying it.

It was now a free for all as she was pulled back onto the sofa. The Asian guy and Lenny took turns in fucking her while she sucked Joel and Shola's black cocks. Each one ejaculated inside her. Her blowjobs were amazing. Andrea seemed insatiable as she sucked and licked their liquorice pipes.

"Ha, ha, ha!" The Jewish man laughed, "I love seeing their wedding rings when they've got their little white hands wrapped around a black cock! It makes you wonder what their husbands must think, don't you?" He looked at me and smiled. I shrugged my shoulders and went back to wanking for a third time.

At one stage immediately after sucking Joel's monster black cock and swallowing his spunk she begged him, "Let me suck you again."

"What's that Whitey? You like my black cock don't you?" Joel asked her as he slapped her face with his spunky cock, "You can't get enough of it can you?"

"No." She whispered again.

"What?" He laughed as he smeared his cock through the spunk on her face.

"YES!" Andrea shouted, "I fucking love sucking your black cock!"

The Japanese men all laughed and chattered to each other. God knows what they would have thought if they'd known that she was my wife.

After a 20 minutes or so, Lenny had her turn over again, this time kneeling on the sofa facing away from the peepholes. George moved in close with his camera, as Lenny parted her cheeks and looked over to the wall that I was looking through, and winked for my benefit.

Andrea spread her legs as far as possible.

Christ! Her pussy was red raw and stretched beyond belief as the spunk of four men clung to edges. It looked really well used and baggy.

Still looking at the peepholes Lenny inserted two fingers into Andrea's gaping spunk filled pussy. They hardly touched the sides. Grinning he pulled his fingers out only to replace them with two more. Andrea began grinding her hips onto his hand.

"Does that feel good?" he asked her. She nodded her head as she pressed her hips down onto his wrist.

"Come on Andrea, does that feel good?" He asked again. The other three laughed, as she groaned, "Yes, yes…. Oooohhhh! Yes it's fucking good!" She squealed when he twisted his hand 180 degrees.

My wife arched her back and pushed her arse further into the air.

Lenny was now working his thumb into her well-fucked cunt too. Andrea gripped the back of the sofa and pressed back onto his hand until his knuckles and complete hand was sucked into her body.

Christ! Yet again I couldn't believe my eyes. My tiny well-groomed wife was being fisted and bloody well enjoying it.

Lenny kept grinning at me as Andrea bounced back and forth on his fist!

Her head was shaking as she screamed out, "Fucking Hell! Fucking Hell! Fucking Hell! I'm cumming! Faster, faster, fucking hell! YYYYEEEESSSS!" Andrea screamed like a she-wolf as her orgasm ripped through her tiny frame. She flopped forward, still with Lenny's hand filling her sweaty cunt.

It took him a minute or two, but he finally disentangled his hand from her body leaving her cunt stretched even more than before.

As she attempted to get her breath back Shola quickly moved behind her and pressed his fat black knob against her anal ring.

"No, no not there." Andrea panted, as she looked over her shoulder, but she didn't sound too convincing.

It took him a few seconds to get the bell end passed her tight ring but when he did, the excess spunk that had slid out of her battered cunt lubricated his shaft. He filled her arse as easily as he had previously filled her cunt.

Andrea let out a muffled scream as she bit the sofa.

The Jewish man kept mumbling, "That's it, fuck the bitch's arse. Go on, faster, faster make her scream!"

Shola obliged; his hips banged his cock into Andrea's virgin hole like a steam train. She made no attempt to stop him and after a few minutes her head was rocking from side to side in sexual ecstasy.

Because he'd already 'came' twice, Shola was taking an absolute age fucking her tight arsehole.

Lenny got bored and told him to stop and put her on the mattress. As soon as Shola withdrew Andrea climbed off the sofa and lay on the mattress without being asked. Her eyes were twinkling like stars.

The gang-bang continued for about an hour, with everyone fucking her fanny and mouth again. Everyone, except Joel fucked her arse. He wanted to and she definitely wanted him to, but however much he tried it just wouldn’t go in, much to Andrea’s disappointment.

When the men had finished with her, Andrea sat on the sofa with her legs wide apart, very tired and covered in dry spunk, drinking a can of beer that George had produced. The men stood around smoking and drinking. Lenny left the room and came around to where I was standing.

“Did you enjoy that”, he asked.

“Fucking hell yes” I replied still standing with my trousers around my ankles and my cock standing to attention.

The Jewish men shook Lenny's hand and thanked him for another fantastic show. George quietly spoke to the Japanese men, who continued standing next to the peepholes.

“You should fuck off now before we let her go.” He told me in a stern voice.

I nodded as I pulled my trousers up and finally put my sore cock away. I wandered back to my car in a daze, leaving my wife behind.

12