Carer's Tale Pt. 01

Story Info
A male carer has sex with an elderly female patient.
2.4k words
4.39
29.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A CARER'S TALE

In praise of elderly women part 1

Nothing is certain except "death and taxes" according to both Daniel Defoe and Benjamin Franklin. I would add to that, - the indignity of old age. I am a "peripatetic carer" and well acquainted with old age, and the indignity inflicted on the old. My job chiefly consists of changing incontinence pads and making cups of tea.

I do not abuse the old folk who I care for, but the system does abuse them. Most live alone, they would probably be better cared for in a residential home, but they prefer their own homes. Many have family doing some of the care and we go to them middle of the day when the family carer was at work, but some had no family carer and we would be there three times a day. I am a middle aged healthy male, some of those I care for are women old enough to be my mother or even my grand-mother. Part of my job is to remove their pants; clean their bums and other parts; and change their diaper. The agency sends me if the old person requires lifting, because the task is too difficult and too heavy for a female carer. To protect identities I have adopted a convention popular in Victorian erotica and only used an initial for names.

Due to my job I get to see old wrinkly pussies all day, every day.

I had been doing the job for a couple of months when I first noticed some of my old ladies, (for by now I was getting attached to them and was growing quite possessive about my patients), sometimes had pussies where the labia were inflamed and on these occasions their incontinence pad would often be out of place.

Mrs H was one of my three times a day ladies, mornings two hours, mid-day one hour, the same in the evening. She was in her late seventies, she lived with her son, to be more accurate, her son and daughter-in-law lived with Mrs H, she owned the house. Although he paid all the bills, but was never there to care for her. I was told, she had been fiercely independent until she had suffered a stroke, this had left her with a face slightly twisted and paralysed down her left hand side, her speech was exceptionally difficult to understand. She was a favourite of mine who always had a smile.

As always I made her a cup of tea. Then her dentures, after rinsing them I gave her the glass with her dentures. She put them in her mouth. While she did that I prepared her breakfast, porridge sweetened with yoghurt - a favourite of hers.

I carried her to the bathroom, toilet first and then a seated shower. I wrapped her in a towel and carried her back to her bedroom to dress.

She was laying on the bed smiling at me, completely naked. I had just dried her then began to apply some skin cream. Her clitoris was erect, poking from between her labia like a little prick.

Although I had seen her naked every day for the past few months I had not noticed her pussy. I had most certainly not noticed her thick meaty labia and nor her prominent large clitoris that bisected them. Today I could not help noticing her labia, they were red and chaffed. I looked up the bed, then I saw it. I did a double take. Poking from under her pillows was a Rabbit. No! I do not mean a furry bunny I mean a pink silicone sex toy. I just could not resist the temptation. I squirted cream from the tube over her clitoris, Mrs H smiled as I began to massage the cream in.

"Have you been playing with yourself?" I asked as I continued to toy with her clitoris and labia.

Mrs H smiled at me and nodded her head. Although her breasts were saggy and stringy, her nipples were now erect too. "A go," she gurgled over and over again. I translated this to be, "Oh god!" (Why do women pray when they are having an orgasmic experience?) Within the limits of her mobility Mrs H was moving her hips, she had parted her legs.

I applied a copious amount of cream between her labia. Then I put down the tube. I held her clitoris between the first finger and thumb of my left hand. I stroked the first and middle fingers of right hand up and down her gash, covering them with cream. Swiftly I pushed my fingers into her. Mrs H shouted a slurred, but distinct, "Yes."

Her eyes bright, her face radiant. When she saw I was looking at her she pursed her lips. I bent down to kiss her. Her right hand grasped my hair holding me to her. Her tongue forcing its way into my mouth, not that I needed a lot of forcing.

The kiss ended as I worked a third finger into her. Despite her partial paralysis Mrs H was swivelling her pelvis as she ground out another orgasm. I relinquished my grip on her clitoris and toyed with one of her nipples. It was not over large, like hard buttons, not like the teats some of the old ladies had - the way this foray was developing maybe some of my other patients would be in for a treat too!

Her hips really moved when I bowed my head and kissed her belly just below her navel. She groaned as I trailed my tongue down toward her gash. I sucked her engorged clitoris into my mouth. Running my tongue along its length. Who cared about her stringy boobs when she had such a hot pussy. No sooner had I thought this than she writhed, her good right leg thrashing even the paralysed left twitching spasmodically.

As she came she lost control of her bladder a golden stream burst from her. Instinctively open mouthed I moved to capture her fluid. She tasted slightly acidic, it was not her first pee of the day and therefore not too strong. As soon as she stopped peeing I transferred my attention back to her clitoris.

Her pelvis no longer moved and she felt lifeless. I lifted my head, "Don't worry about peeing when you come it's only natural," I said adding, "Now relax and let yourself enjoy what we are doing because I am not going to stop until you cum again."

I continued to finger fuck her, pushing my fingers into her. At the same time I kissed her. Eventually I was rewarded. She relaxed, once more her hips began to move. Again she tightened squeezing my fingers as she came.

I took my fingers out of her pussy. With exaggerated movements I licked at her juices on my fingers. I put my fingers to her lips. She lapped at her juices. I used my fingers to force her mouth open - then finger fucked her mouth. She did not try to stop me.

Suddenly with her right hand she pushed my hand away. Then removed her dentures. I held the glass and she put them in to it. She tugged at the waistband of my pants. She is really is up for it I thought as I pushed my pants and underpants down to my knees.

My throbbing prick was right in front of her face.

Mrs H gave me a lopsided smile the opened her mouth. Words were superfluous. I pulled back my foreskin exposing my cock-head's purple glans. I moved toward her - she moved towards me.

Grazing her lips my cock entered her toothless mouth. Her mouth was warm and moist, considering her disability her tongue was surprisingly mobile. Let me assure you, a blow-job from a toothless woman is exquisite, if she knows what she is doing and Mrs H turned out to be one of the best. I decided her skill was either the result of practice or merely instinctive - either way it was fantastic.

Working with her tongue and vigorous motion of her head she worked me toward cumming. By this time I once again had three fingers embedded in her pussy. Just before the point of no return she applied pressure with her gums, I can only describe it as a none threatening bite. She did this three times. I decided if she did it again not only would I face fuck her, but I would soon be looking in my address book get some guys around and gang-bang her - I do not like teases.

Suddenly she spat me out. It really was painful another moment or two and I would have cum. She mimed writing in the air, I knew what she wanted. I handed her the pen and pad of paper. Writing was easier for her than speech.

She handed back to me the pen and pad. On the pad she had written in large scrawled shaky capital letters.

SHAG ME I WANT YOU TO SHAG ME NOW

I was more than willing to do what she asked for. A couple of high steps and my trousers and underpants were on the floor and free of my legs. "OK which way will be best for you?" I said.

Mrs H sketched a gesture which I interpreted as a don't know shrug.

"Shall we try on your back with your legs on my shoulders?"

Mrs H smiled and gave me a thumbs-up.

I helped her move across the bed so she was laying down the centre of the bed. I clambered onto the bed beside her. Once I was kneeling between her legs I began to raise her legs. As I elevated them her labia parted affording ma a delightful view of her gash, her pearly pink inner lips, her clitoris, her vagina and her tight little arse-hole. How I wanted to fuck her, I wanted to fuck all three of her holes. At that moment Mrs H cried out, her face contorted. I lowered her legs. "That hurt you?"

She nodded her head - I could see tears in her eyes.

"OK calm down," I said using a soft tone. "We have to think of another way." Mrs H smiled a little. "I think best if we lie on our sides like spoons, I take you from behind." She looked confused, I thought what have I said. "No I mean I take your pussy from behind - roll onto your side."

She choose to lie on her left side. I lay behind her. My rigid prick poked into her as I snuggled up behind her. She wriggled her hips in expectation. My right arm lay over her hip, my hand cupping her mons, with my left hand I pushed gently so she bent away from me her body jack-knifed. "There that is how I want you to lie," I whispered gently, "Now lift your right leg on top of my leg."

Now I was able to part her labia and slide my cock deep into her in a single flowing motion. Mrs made a sort of contented grunting noise as began to thrust gently. I did not want to go too fast, risking I might cum before she came at least once more, but preferably more,

I like the spoons position, at first glance it appears relatively passive but I assure you it is not. In my opinion it is a position where the man is in control and able to use all his skill at making love as opposed to a fast furious fuck. With my arm around her hip, my hand on her mons, not only can I stimulate the woman I am making love to, but through the contact of my forearm with her belly I can feel her abdominal muscles begin to tense before an orgasm. This knowledge opens up a possibility to tease my partner, by denying her the orgasm. I can push deep into her hold her tight, denying any movement until the moment has passed. Alternatively I can hold her hip, withdraw so only my cock-head remains tantalising between her nether lips until the incipient orgasm subsides. Then, when neither of us can take another orgasm denied an energetic thrusting screw, each stroke as deep as physically possible gives the ultimate release, for her usually a long drawn out super-orgasm that seems never to come to an end.

But a teasing screw was too advanced for me and Mrs H, it has to be with a partner who has total trust in the other person - if not the uncertainty and possible mistrust would be unbearable. So I contented myself with varying the pace, until I'd felt Mrs H orgasm twice, then screwed her fast, both of us came nearly together. Wordless we lay still until my cock softened and fell from her.

She turned over and kissed me. "Thank you!"

"I should be thanking you." I responded.

She gestured for her note pad - I handed it too her.

WAS IT GOOD FOR YOU

"Oh yes it was fantastic did you enjoy it?"

She smiled gave me a thumbs up and wrote ABSOLUTLY FABULOUS I NEVER EXPECTED TO HAVE SEX AGAIN I THOUGHT THAT PART OF LIFE WAS OVER AND DONE WELL EXCEPT WITH MY LITTLE TOY

"I didn't plan this - it just sort of happened. I've never done it with anyone else. I mean any of my patients. It is so unethical. This has to be our secret, if anyone found out I'd be struck off and sacked."

Smiling she wrote DONT WORRY I WONT SAY A WORD I HOPE YOU ARE GOING TO SHAG ME ON A REGULAR BASIS

"Not tomorrow my schedule is too busy - but the day after we can have the whole morning making love, if you like."

She gave a thumbs up, and said what sounded like "Yes please." I LIKE + I OWE YOU A BJ PROMISE TO SWALLOW She wrote.

"Come on roll onto your back so I can help you put on your pants and pad." I said in my best carer tone of voice.

When we were done I kissed her - "See you later sexy," I said, "Must dash you've made me late." She laughed at this - I'd straighten her bed when I came back for the next visit. Before dashing out of the door I removed the written pages from her notebook.